Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 01

Story Info
Future Father In Law and Daughter In Law First Escapade.
8.2k words
4.37
39k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kamini and I belong to a lower-middle class family. My father is a lower division clerk in some office and I have 4 other brothers and sisters in my family. My mother is a housewife and the financial condition of our house is not good.

We are deeply in debt and I am the eldest among my siblings. I am 21 years old and study in a big college. I knew that my father would not be able to arrange for my dowry, so I was going to be married to a lower class employee and I would just keep dreaming to have nice and expensive things in life. I had a desire to become very rich since long.

This is me. Miss Kamini - 21 year old girl. My figure is 36c-28-34. My breasts were increasing in size at the age of 18.

Like other girls of my age, I also like modern life and want to go to 5 star expensive hotels and wear expensive clothes,

But all this is not possible in my family. Till now my father could not even get me a moped so I had to go to college by bus.

Since I was not getting proper pocket money so to fulfill my needs I had made friends with some boys of my class who were fulfilling my needs and were fucking me in return.

Since 3-4 of my friends used to fuck me regularly so there was no problem of pocket money but still I could not get better clothes because then I would not be able to answer my mother's questions. How to go to her in such clothes.

Recently my father was transferred to a nearby city. I got admission in a college there.

Now I was thinking seriously about my future. I was not ready to marry a poor shopkeeper and then struggle in life even for small needs. I was a modern girl and wanted to enjoy all the things that my rich peers were enjoying with their parents' money.

So one day I decided that I should not sit idle and try to create my own destiny. I was a very beautiful girl, white in complexion and my breasts were big, 36 c in size. My waist was very small but my butt line was very big. I looked like a sex goddess.

All the boys in the class were dying to fuck me and enjoy me. I decided that I was no longer going to fuck these local boys like a whore and let them fuck me for less money. I decided to set my sights on bigger goals for the future.

So I decided to trap some rich boy in my scheme and somehow marry him so that my financial problem would be solved.

After taking this decision, I started maintaining distance from the boys in my college and started pretending to be a serious and pious girl.

There was a boy named Rajneesh in my class. His father Rajnath had 3 factories. They were very rich. Rajneesh used to come to college in his big car. I wanted to get out of his car as his girlfriend.

He was not that handsome and generally girls did not like to be friends with him, but I set my eyes on him because my aim was not just to be friends with a handsome boy. I had to seduce a very rich boy for my future financial security.

My eyes fell on him, while all the boys were gazing at my beauty. Rajneesh was good in studies and I was not at all. I started exchanging notes and books with him and gradually became friends with him.

Since Rajneesh was not handsome, he did not have a girlfriend, when he got a chance to befriend me, he became very happy.

After some time, he offered me a red rose on Valentine's Day and also gifted me expensive earrings. I accepted everything with a smile. (The magic of my beauty was working)

I accepted his friendship easily. Rajneesh was very happy to be friends with a beautiful and sexy girl like me and to make all his classmates and friends jealous of him.

Gradually he started getting a little physical with me, but since I was working on my plan, I only allowed him some smooching and boob pressing, but never let him fuck me.

He requested me many times to get fucked by him, but I always pretended to be a good girl and said that I was a virgin and being a poor girl, I told Rajneesh that my virginity would be given to my future husband on the wedding night as it was going to be a gift to my future husband.

Rajneesh was completely engulfed in my trap. He wanted to marry me. Since they were already rich, he was not interested in dowry but wanted a good and most beautiful girl like me. I was igniting his sexual desire regularly but restraining him before the actual act if sex.

Rajneesh asked his parents to permission to marry me, but his father immediately refused, saying that we were so poor that we could not even pay the bill for the wedding dinner.

My parents were obviously willing, but Rajneesh's father was the biggest obstacle to my plan and our marriage. I was regularly thinking of some solution as all my plans for the future were running out due to the lackof his approval.

Rajneesh requested his father several times to agree to the marriage but he was adamant in refusing.

One day I was sitting in the college lawn and was thinking how to convince his father for our marriage. Then suddenly a thought came to my mind that just like I had trapped Rajneesh with my sexual goddess looks , why couldn't I trap his father.

Afterall a beautiful girl's appeal and her body are her greatest assets.

I thought of using my beauty to make my future bright by trapping my future father-in-law in my scheme.

I spent several days thinking of a plan. Then I spent 2-3 days to give the final touches and now I was waiting for the day when I could take the plan forward.

I had decided to seduce my "to-be father-in-law", actually my intention was not to get fucked by him but just to seduce him to get him to agree to marry me and then leave him after that. I knew that after marriage he would not be able to force anything and by then I would be his "daughter-in-law".

After a few days the expected day arrived. Rajneesh and his mother were to visit some relatives and were to return by night and his father was to stay back to take care of the business. So that day he was going to stay alone at home. I thought about putting my plan into action.

I rehearsed my plan at home and then wore a cheap T-shirt that exposed my cleavage.

Under this I wore my super silky lace bra and a lace string panty.

I knew that around 2.00 pm the servants from Rajneesh's house would leave because Rajnath used to take a nap of about 2 hours at that time and hence he had to be alone in the house to have a peaceful sleep.

At around 02.30 pm I reached his house by auto rickshaw and pressed the call bell. Since there was no one at home, Rajnath himself came and opened the door. He was surprised to see me standing at the door. I had already opened one of the top buttons of my T-shirt, so a part of my breast was visible.

Rajnath's gaze fell on my breasts, but I pretended as if I had not noticed him staring at my breasts. At times he would avoid looking at my breasts because I aspired to become his daughter-in-law.

He was against my marriage, so he was reluctant to invite me inside the house. But my partially visible breasts were preventing them from rejecting me. He asked me to go back, but I bent forward with folded hands, showing the shape of my breasts and wished Namaste.

"Rajnath ji! I have come to talk to you. Will you not let me in?"

Rajnath was staring at my breasts, so he became alert. He paused and said,

"Oh yes! Come in Kamini."

I took the opportunity and went inside and sat on the sofa in the drawing room. Rajnath also came inside after closing the door and sat in front of me. His gaze was slipping to my breasts again and again, but I was acting as if I was oblivious to his staring.

I cleared my throat and said,

"Rajnath ji! As you know I and your son Rajneesh love each other and we want to get married.

Rajneesh was saying that you are reluctant for this marriage proposal because I am from a poor family. Rajnath ji ,we both are in love, please give us your blessings. You are very rich, so I don't think you are after dowry. Am I not educated enough, or am I not beautiful enough to be a part of your family?"

Saying this, I pushed my breasts forward a little and lowered my head in shame.

Rajnath looked at me and automatically his eyes fell on my prominent cleavage. When I was looking down he could see my breasts almost till my nipples without any hesitation.

As Rajnath’s eyes were fixated on my cleavage, he could not say much and said something vague. I was happy that my plan was on the right track. After some time, I sat back and started talking to him normally. I was giving the impression that I was a girl of very good moral character.

After some time, I decided to take another step and said, “Rajnath ji! It is very hot today. Can I have a glass of water?”


"Oh sure! Sorry I forgot to give you something." Saying this, Rajnath went towards the kitchen. As soon as he left, I placed my hand on my back and unhooked my bra.


Now my bra was open inside the T-shirt, but it was not visible from the front. Rajnath came back with a glass of water and handed it to me. I thanked him and he sat in front of me and started talking again.

After about 2-3 minutes, I shook my body as if something had happened to my back and made an apologetic face, as if something was wrong.

Rajnath asked me, "What happened Kamini? Is something wrong?" I bowed my face as if in shame and said in a low voice,

"Rajnath ji! What can I say? I think the hook of my bra has come off."


Rajnath immediately became silent. He was at a loss as to what to say, as he had never expected such a situation to arise. I was sitting with my face turned away in shame.

Rajnath said,

"Dear! I'm sorry, but you can't go out like this. So you go to the bathroom and fix it."

I nodded silently and went to the bathroom. I stood there for some time. While smiling in front of the mirror, i saw my bulging breasts becoming bigger in that bra. Wow, what a trap I had set.

And then she came out with a sad face and stood there. When Rajnath found me standing silently, he asked softly,

"What is it, Kamini? Have you attached your bra hook again? Please sit down."

I looked up shyly and shook my head in the negative and said,

"Rajnath ji!! This is a very shameful thing, but I could not take my hand back that far nor could I put the hook of the bra. Now I too cannot go out like this. If my bra remains open, I cannot go out. Could. I have to put it on.


Papa! (i started calling him that as i thought it will turn him on) It's strange to say this, but there is no one else here to help me. Papa! If you don't mind, would you please hook up my bra so I can go?

Rajnath was stunned. Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined that he would be asked to hook the bra of his "to-be daughter-in-law". He was at a loss for words as to what to say.

He was mumbling and said, "B..b..buu..but Kamini! This is very strange. How can I attach the hooks of your bra? It feels strange. Please try again by yourself dear"

I was smiling at his discomfort but it was all my game plan, so I felt shy.

"Rajnath ji! I have tried my best but it is not working. There is no one else to help. I want you to be my "father-in-law", so you are not an outsider. This thing will remain between us. Please Rajnath ji please help me."

Having said this and fearing that he might refuse, I turned my back towards him and lifted my T-shirt from my back to the level of my bra before he could answer, so that he could hook it.

My naked but white and young back was in front of his eyes. Rajnath was confused as to what to do? So he faltered for a few moments and then perhaps he thought that if I was not shy despite being a woman, then being a man he too should not feel shy.

Or perhaps he was aroused by my naked back (a little part of my large breasts were visible to him and that sight undoubtedly turned him on further),

So hesitatingly he came to me and with trembling hands he grabbed the hooks of the bra and started hooking them.

I was secretly smiling at his hesitation and condition and I was holding my bunched up t-shirt near my breasts. In fact, in the name of holding my shirt, I was also pulling my bra forward, which was making it very difficult for my future father-in-law to hook it.

Rajnath's hands were trembling. As soon as he tried to pull the hook of my bra, the back of his hands touched my naked back and when he tried to hold me from the front, there was only about 1 inch of distance between his hands and my breasts., which sent shivers down my spine and probably Rajnath's too.

My future father-in-law's penis was now becoming hard.

He was trying his best but as I was pulling the bra forward (deliberately), I was not letting him hook it.

After 2-3 minutes of his failure I took my next step and moved towards him.

"Babuji! I think my T-shirt is getting in the way of your work. I think I can remove it so you can hook my bra more easily."

Saying this and even before waiting for her response, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and removed it. Now I was standing only in my bra and jeans, facing my future father-in-law and my white and big breasts were clearly visible in front of his eyes just in that bra.

As soon as Rajnath looked at my big breasts, half-worn bra (as the bra was already open and the hooks were out), my future father-in-law was looking at my white and very large breasts like a crazy hungry wolf.

I myself was shivering due to all this and my nipples were also getting hard. Rajnath was now at a loss for words and was shamelessly and intently looking at my breasts.

My breasts were big and because the bra was open, they were almost naked.

Rajnath was now clearly agitated and heated. His cock was steel hard and making a tent in his pajamas. As I was facing the ground, I could clearly see the tent of his pajamas. It was really big and hard and could be even bigger and harder, not like men his age.

The old man stood as a statue and looked at the young breasts. With great shame I said,

"Babuji! Please hook my bra before someone comes."

Rajnath came out of his trance and asked me to turn. I took my time and showed him my breasts, offering him to hook my back. I was still holding my bra in my hand, pretending to hide my nudity, but was actually pulling the bra forward so that it would be difficult to hook it.

Rajnath tried to hook the bra. Now his hands were openly touching my bare back. He was no longer feeling so uncomfortable and was not hesitant. Perhaps he also became bold after seeing that I was not hesitating as per his expectations.

I had already loosened the bra strap (the strap that connects the bra cup to the shoulder strap) at home. So when he tried to pull the hook, it broke and the shoulder strap also broke.

As soon as the shoulder strap broke, I let out a scream and pretended to hide my breasts.

And the bra cup hung down leaving one of my breasts completely naked. I cried (fake) in shame and tried to hide my naked breasts. Rajnath was shocked as he felt as if he had pulled the hook with too much force and hence the bra got torn.

Now the situation was that my bra hook was open and the bra cup was hanging from the broken shoulder strap. One of my milkmaids was completely naked and I was trying to cover it by holding the bra cup on it.

Rajnath stammered, "Kamini! I am sorry, perhaps the bra was old and could not be pulled. Now the situation is worse. How will you be able to go out like this?"

Saying this, his eyes fell on my breasts which were now almost naked as the bra cup was hanging down. And he was becoming more and more horny by the situation. I was also getting hot from this whole scene and was enjoying the show.

He was breathing heavily due to the unexpected change in position. He had never imagined that one day such a beautiful and young girl (who was to be his daughter-in-law) would be standing almost naked in front of him.

I acted shy and asked her,

"Rajnath ji! Actually I am sorry because the bra was old. But now I have to stitch it and only then I will be able to go out. Rajnath ji! Do you have thread and needle at home so that I can mend my bra? "

Rajnath could not take his eyes off my abdomen, but reluctantly he opened the drawer, and gave me a roll of thread and needle. Acting shy, I said again,

“Rajnath ji! I'm afraid I'll have to remove the bra because I can't sew even while wearing a bra, because the needle might prick the body."

Saying this, I placed one of my hands on my breasts as if to cover them and after covering both my breasts with one hand, I removed my bra with the other hand.

Now I was standing bare chested in front of my "to-be father-in-law" and was acting as if trying to cover my bare chest.

My boobs were so big that it was impossible to cover even one boob with one hand and here I was trying to cover both with one hand. So almost 90% of the breasts were naked and only my erect nipples could be covered.

Rajnath could see almost every part of my breasts and while I was hanging my head, acting shy, so he could fix his gaze directly on my chest. The situation was getting so heated now. Rajnath's penis was so hard and was making a clear tent in his pajamas. My heart was racing.

I said, "Rajnath ji! I can't sew a bra with one hand. But if I remove my hand, my breasts will become naked. How can I cover them?"

(As if it was difficult to go to the other room or turn away. But since it was my plan to seduce him, I was pretending to be such a fool. Also, my future father-in-law was enjoying, so he also took me to the other room.) We were not asking to go. Actually we both were pretending to be fools and enjoying this horny game.)

Before he could say anything about me going to the other room, I quickly said,

"Rajnath ji! It would be embarrassing for me to have my bare breasts in front of you, so as soon as I remove my hand, you please hold my breasts with your hands." "Hide them, so that they cannot be seen."

It was like a bomb falling on Rajnath's head. He was stunned by this offer. His heart gave a skip. He was silently looking at me like a statue. So I placed his hand on my young breast and slowly removed it.

Rajnath was naturally very happy placing both his hands on my naked breasts. He quickly held my tight breasts in his hands and his palms squeezed my breasts.

Ahhh came out of my mouth. Now Rajnath was also acting fearlessly because perhaps he understood that this was his lucky day. He slowly started caressing my bare breasts and when he found that I was not stopping him, he became bold and started caressing and squeezing my breasts shamelessly. Then he took both my nipples and started pinching them.

I was moaning and thus encouraging him. He was enjoying the moment. I blushed and said,

"Oh father-in-law! (i said that as i wanted to emphasis the point i wanted him to be by father in law) Please don't pinch my nipples. They are very sensitive. Even your son doesn't do that."

Rajnath continued with his work and said smilingly,

"Bahurani! I see your breasts are so big and tight. Your nipples are so erect. Sorry, but I can't stop myself from feeling them. They are as beautiful as you." Bahurani! How does Rajneesh love them? And what does he do with your breasts? Bahurani! Your breasts are so tight, please let me feel them. I have never seen such magnificent and beautiful breasts. You are so beautiful. I am lucky that Rajneesh has such a beautiful girlfriend."

I remained silent and let my future father-in-law caress my breasts for some time. Suddenly a smile appeared on my lips

Rajnath saw me smiling and asked me why I was smiling? Or if I miss an event.

I smiled and said,

"Oh father-in-law! Actually I remembered a joke about such a situation. It's like one day a woman asked her husband to attach her bra after taking a bath. The husband jokingly Said that he would take fifty rupees for that work, to which the wife said, "Don't do that. Like every day, when I ask my neighbor to hook my bra, he is so nice that he not only hooks my bra but also adjusts the breasts in the bra cup with his hands. And he is not so nice that he never even asks for money. "Father-in-law! I just remembered the joke, so a smile appeared on my lips."