All Comments on 'Aunt Vanessa's Seduction'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago
disappointed

you were doing great until you started with the spankings, which killed the story for me, I don't believe in hitting women and not into pain during sex, sex is supposed to be fun not painful. one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed that story and hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Very entertaining, the right amount of detail versus sex. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, can not wait for next chapter! Hope it is soo

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Vanessa and jake need to continue their affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'The kettles on" : contraction of The kettle is on -> The kettle's on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

But a lot of grammatical mistakes.

I doubt lasagne was a staple diet in those days.

No mention of the 11plus exams.

A good story needs good research.

RomanCEisdead2RomanCEisdead2over 2 years agoAuthor

Its true that I didn't mention the 11plus examinations. These had originally been introduced during the War and continued for some time afterwards. However, I had already stated that he was a bright lad and therefore implied that he was ahead for his age - until he was ten years old, when he became ill. Which, if you work it out would mean that he had already taken the exam.

As for lasagne, well if the commentator had done a bit of research they would have known that lasagne was originally an English dish. A simple search revealed this; "Lasagne is British. It's so British the court of Richard II was making it in the 14th Century and most likely serving it up to ravenous knights in oak-panelled banqueting halls. The claim has been made by researchers studying a medieval cookbook, The Forme of Cury, in the British Museum." I accept that it might not have actually been called lasagne, but that was an easier description.

As for my grammar and spelling mistakes? Well, I DO try to get it right, but my education was somewhat lacking having left school with a mere three "O" levels including a not very good one in English. Perhaps you would allow me to read some of your works my Anonymous friend?

P.S. It was the comment about research that irked me enough to cause me to respond.

tucarne8tucarne8over 1 year ago

Great fucking story 👏🏼 I was drawn into Auntie the whole time. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ignore stupid comments about grammer, for me and most it's all about the story, how it progresses, the relationship, and this has it all, one of the best stories I have read and without doubt is in my top 10. Would love and look forward to part two. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horny story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...