Aunt Veronica Ch. 02

Story Info
Bedside Technique.
2.5k words
4.65
22.4k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo took a bit of ribbing over the next few days. Anna even let a smile escape before quickly stifling it. She was due to be married in less than a week and kept drilling Leo harder and harder on the things he needed to know.

She also seemed to be wearing tighter and skimpier outfits each day as the wedding approached. She was so thin he didn't really notice, but they were spending so much time together he caught a few good peeks at her legs every now and then. They were like a supermodel's. Nice tone and shape, but you could drive a semi truck between them without touching the sides. He figured she was either adjusting for the warmer weather or trying to get her fiancé thinking lustfully about her for the wedding night. Come to think of it, he had no idea what her fiancé's name was, or when she even saw him. He decided to broach the subject.

"Am I invited to your wedding?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, you won't be back in time to assist Veronica. It is in Germany. Veronica isn't even coming."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. Can you at least tell me his name?"

She gave him an odd look. It was disdainful. More so than usual. "You aren't very good with names. Are you sure you will remember? You called your aunt 'Victoria' more than once."

"I did no such thing!"

"Very good, you are speaking more eloquently. You may not think it necessary in Iowa, but Veronica's clientele come from all over the world. A simple 'I did not' sounds rather boorish to some."

"You have taught me well. What is his name?"

"HER name, mind you, is Victoria."

Was she joking about him calling his aunt "Victoria"? She was so hard to read.

"Does that make you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"Not at all," he said. "Love can be a very good thing, no matter where you find it."

"And you won't start having the typical male fantasies about two women in bed with each other?"

"Too late."

She swatted him over the head with the paperwork she was holding.

His comment about love made him start thinking. Anna was being more open than she ever had been with him. He decided to risk it. "Anna, may I ask, has my aunt ever been in love?"

She rested her chin in her hand and looked at him closely. She really had a beautiful face. Then her eyes seemed to withdraw their openness and she said, "That would be a question for her. It would be improper for me to say."

Just like that she was back to being Anna. Beautiful - but all business.

----------------------------

That night they had a heavy rain. He was worried about his aunt and couldn't sleep. Around 2am the clouds broke and a full moon heralded the arrival of the chopper. He was happy to hear it touchdown.

Normally Anna would greet her, even this late at night, but they must have talked earlier on the phone as his aunt went straight to her bedroom. He crept silently up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Aunt Veronica?"

"Leo? What are you doing up this late?"

"I was worried about you in the storm."

"Oh how sweet! Come on in."

He had never seen her room. It was massive. Windows covered one wall. The wooden blinds were open to let the moonlight in.

She sat up against her headboard, completely topless. Her breasts were every bit as amazing as he had imagined them. The shadow of the blinds across her made the whole scene look like some of the photographs you might see on a fine art website. From his perspective it was the most beautiful photograph he had ever seen.

"I did say we would progress slowly with your breast fascination, did I not?" she said. "I just have had so little time. Here you go, a big leap. Hop on up here next to me, I have something to tell you. No touching, and do not even think of getting something on my bed sheets."

He happily obliged. The bed was huge, but she insisted he scoot over next to her. The closeup view of her breasts began an immediate warmth in between his legs.

"I'm happy you approve," she said, noticing the rise in his shorts. "Pry your eyes away for just a moment. Remember, it is best to look a woman in the eye when she speaks to you."

He reluctantly pulled his eyes away. She seemed teary eyed. Had something happened?

"Anna told me - don't be mad at her - that you asked if I have ever been in love."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Veronica, I shouldn't have asked." He looked down at his hands.

"Of course you should have!" she said. "It brought me to tears. No one else from your family asked about my well being, not even your mother. Then you show up and ask if I have ever been in love. You have a kind heart Leo. Your parents did too, but they were of a different mindset. It gives me hope. You even accepted Anna for what she is without a moment's thought and made a kind comment to her. She will deny it, but it made her cry as well. That is why she called me."

"I thought you just wanted me to be another tough guy like Gary. How am I supposed to do that sharing all of this touchy-feely stuff?"

She laughed hard and smacked him across the thigh. Her breasts jiggled and shook. He nearly came in his shorts.

"OK, eyes up here again," she said. "The answer to your question is that I don't know. I've been infatuated, but my work has just been too important to me."

"Are you afraid to let yourself love? Your family hurt you. That's the basis of most people's behavior towards love. Maybe you don't want to feel that hurt again?"

Her mouth dropped open. "I don't know whether to slap you or make love to you despite the law. Where did that come from? I thought this was all about a possible infatuation you might have for me."

"Oh believe me, Aunt Veronica, I am infatuated with you."

"More than just my breasts?"

"How would I know? I've never touched them." He looked at her hopefully.

She laughed. "Nice try, Leo. Rules stay the same, however. I do have a surprise for you. Don't worry, you will be fulfilled tonight."

He thought she was going to touch him sensually, but she leaned over to her nightstand to get something. Her tiny panties barely concealed her beautiful ass. He was now rock hard.

"That was a preview, by the way. I'll warn you again, nothing on my sheets." She was holding what looked like a sandwich bag with something dark in it. She called out, "OK Anna, you can come in."

Anna entered the room carrying something in her hand. She wore a T-shirt and panties. In the moonlight her slender legs looked even more like a supermodel's. He had never seen her upper thighs before. She climbed onto the bed next to him, stretching out her legs. She watched as his eyes looked up and down her thighs.

"I see you like my legs," she said.

He turned to look at his aunt and she had carefully rolled a joint. The bag she had contained pot.

"Oh shit," he said.

"Another reason my parents didn't like me," Veronica said. "I partied. I'm sure you've smoked pot before, Leo. I just hope this crap we get in Iowa compares." She handed the joint to Anna.

What Anna was carrying was a lighter. She lit the joint and took a long draw off of it. Then she passed it to him.

He knew he was in trouble. Pot made him horny as hell. He already had a rock hard erection. As he felt the vapors enter his lungs, he decided he was just going to have to be the luckiest man alive for the night.

He handed the joint to his aunt. He used the opportunity to take in her breasts as she took in a deep draw. Her nipples were begging for his touch. He turned to the other side and gazed up and down Anna's legs.

She did something very unexpected.

She tossed one leg over him and sat on top of him. Her thighs looked magnificent wrapped around his belly. He looked up at her face and realized he was not giving her the proper due, thinking of her as pretty. She was beautiful. Stunningly beautiful.

"Anna, I don't understand. You are getting married in just a few days," he said.

"I like both women and men," she said. "In Germany I will get a bachelorette party with a woman popping out of the cake. Will you be my male counterpart here in the States?"

He looked at her and then at his aunt. "I...I would never have thought you were interested," he said.

Anna used her turn to take a long, deep draw from the joint. Then she handed it to him and pulled off her T-shirt. He was surprised. She had nice little boobs. She wasn't as rail thin as he had thought. She had soft, smooth skin and pink rosebud nipples. As she tossed the shirt aside, he felt his cock press into her springy buttocks.

"I'll do whatever you want," he said.

"Look at your aunt's breasts," she said. Then she pulled off his shirt and started working down his shorts. His erection sprang free.

"If it is alright with you," he said, "I'd like to look at yours."

She seemed to flow into a sly grin. "That is the nicest thing I have ever heard." She leaned to one side and removed her panties.

"I didn't say it just to be nice, Anna. They turn me on. You turn me on. I am the luckiest guy alive tonight."

She took his hands and pulled them up to her breasts. Then she pushed his cock forward and started sliding her pussy lips up and down the entire length.

Suddenly he felt another hand gently cup his balls. His aunt leaned over and started licking his chest. His breathing got deeper, quickly.

"Cum Leo. Cum for both of us. Cum as hard as you've ever cum," cooed Anna.

He couldn't believe it. She had only talked to him in business mode before. There was no way to stop it. His aunt sucked on one of his nipples as Anna continued to slide on his cock. The orgasm was intense, just as she had asked. He shot wave after wave of cum. Anna was rubbing the tip with one hand as well, pointing the spray away from his aunt's face.

It hit the sheets.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled.

His aunt said nothing. She just pulled his cock up from the lake of cum it lay in and gently touched the tip with her tongue. He nearly came again.

"Don't worry, you will stay hard," Anna said. Her voice was now sexier than he had ever heard. He closed his eyes and let it fill his mind. He felt his aunt's tongue licking up and down his shaft. Then...

He opened his eyes, startled. Anna was lowering herself down onto his cock. He felt even harder than before he had cum. She was tight. Real tight.

Her eyes got wider. "Oh," was all she could say.

"Sweetie," said his aunt, and pulled her off. "Ok Leo, up you go." She pulled him onto his knees and deftly produced a towel to catch the lake of cum he had already produced.

He almost came again. They both pounced on his cock. It was deep in his aunt's mouth, then deep in Anna's. He was getting extremely hard.

Anna then turned around and got on her hands and knees in front of him. Her ass was fantastic looking. He just kneeled there, caressing it.

She reached up through her legs and pulled his cock into her pussy. Much better. He wasn't tearing her up, he was fucking her. She still was wrapped tightly around his cock, but in a good way. He started experiencing very intense sensations.

Was it just pot they had smoked? Had his aunt laced it with something? No. It was Anna. From the moment he arrived she was "off limits". Her demeanor had always been straight business. The brief slips, however. The quick smile. The slight twist of her hips. He was tasting the forbidden right now. She had suddenly decided to give it to him. He was fucking her hard and deep and was loving it. Tomorrow she would be all business again, but right now she was making his entire body bask in pleasure.

She started to cum. She was writhing and moaning, yelling out his name. He grabbed her hips and pulled himself in deep. She was clenching his cock with each spasm. He wasn't going to last long.

His aunt saw it. She quickly grabbed him by the base of the cock and positioned him over her chest as she lay back. Anna flipped over and lay beside her.

It was too much. Their breasts were perfectly illuminated by the moonlight. He felt the wave come over him and an incredible crunch. His first blast shot completely over them, soaking their chests. His aunt never let go of his cock. She stopped stroking it and rubbed it against her breast as cum kept shooting out.

He couldn't believe it. His cock was actually touching and coming on her magnificent breasts. He had fucked Anna and had her sweet legs wrapped around him. Her beautiful face was now looking up at him as she took his cock from his aunt and gave her own breasts a little polish.

He collapsed back into the bed. Wave after wave if euphoria flowed over him.

"I love you," he said.

"Which one?" asked his aunt.

"Both," he replied. He nodded off to sleep, still rock hard.

He dreamed of his Aunt. He dreamed of making love to her.

He awoke in his own bed. He was painfully hard. He stroked himself just a few times and came again.

He fell back asleep and had dreams of his cock coming on his aunt's breasts, then Anna's. As far as he knew he never lost his erection the whole night.

He awoke to someone shaking him by the shoulder.

"Wake up Leo. It is time for study."

Anna stood over him. She turned and headed out of his bedroom and towards the study. "Your first order of business is to purchase your aunt some new sheets. They will be expensive. She did warn you."

There it was. The half second sly grin. Then Anna was all business.

He really hoped that whomever Victoria was, she knew what an enchanted life she was about to have.