Aunt Veronica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him quietly, deep in thought.

"Unless you were going to say something else, like I'm too young." He looked at his feet, bracing for the heartbreak.

"Look at me, Leo." She reached out and took his hand. She placed it on her upper thigh. He could feel her warmth. She slowly moved it up until the hair of her bush was tickling his hand. She walked with him that way to the bedside. "Don't move your hand," she said.

He knew what to do. Cupping her vulva, he used his other hand to support her back and lowered her softly into the bed. Then he lightly caressed up and down each thigh.

"I promised to show you where my frenulum is, where it is on a woman. The lighting is, um, poor here. You need to move in for a closer look." She lifted her legs and let them fall open.

He was fascinated by her pussy. It was small and petite. He hadn't really looked at one close up before, but from internet sites he knew they varied widely. All kinds interested him.

She took his fingers and began rubbing them in a circle that went around her outer labia. "Do that with your tongue," she said. He happily obliged.

As he did she slowly started parting her legs more and encouraged him to flick down into her inner labia on occasion. Her pussy lips were wet and became wetter. He was thrilled to be making her hot for once.

"Do you see my clit?" she asked. "Imagine it is the counterpart to your penis, oriented the same way. Where do you think my frenulum is?"

He didn't say a thing. He just gently inserted his tongue into her vagina and licked up the ridge leading to her clit.

"Oh yes, you found it!" she cried. "You are a natural. I wouldn't mind if you kept doing that."

He didn't mind either. He didn't neglect her other sensitive areas either. He made a game of it, going around then up the ridge. All the while he drove deeper into her. Eventually he just kept his tongue buried inside her and used his thumbs on her clit and frenulum. She pulled him in tighter and started grinding against his face. She was going to cum. He was going to make his aunt cum.

"Oh God!" She moaned and closed her legs around his head. It was already hard to breath, then juices seemed to start pouring from her vagina. She was squeezing his head even harder. The juices came out of her completely and covered his face. They also filled his nose.

Fortunately she let him go before too long. He had no way to breathe. She laughed softly as he sputtered and coughed. "I'm sorry Leo, I forgot to warn you."

"Don't apologize, Veronica. I just made the most beautiful woman on the planet cum."

She wiped her eyes. He figured it might just be the orgasm, but perhaps what he said brought a few tears?

Two soft giggles came from the corner of the room. "What are we? Chopped liver?"

Anna stepped into the moonlight with another attractive blonde. "Veronica, Leo, this is my spouse Victoria."

Victoria had a thick German accent. She looked towards the moonlit rain. "Good night for some oral sex, aye? Has the boy had any?"

12