Aunt Wolfy Ch. 04

Story Info
Corrie blossoms as June comes to an end.
6.7k words
4.62
9.6k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was roused awake, not by the sound of an alarm, but by the opening of the bedroom door. It was still dark, and after gazing at the time on the digital alarm clock on the nightstand, I groaned; it was still hours before the sun would come up. Into my bedroom tiptoed a woman.

The soft glow of the streetlight outside beamed through the blinds, allowing me to see who it was. It was an older woman of a medium height, wearing a nightgown. Through the fabric, I could see her big breasts, hard nipples, and shapely buttocks. My cock twitched at the sight of her. It was my Aunt Winnie.

"Everything okay?" I asked wearily as I sat up in bed.

"Yeah," Aunt Winnie shrugged. "Move over, I'm crashing in here with you, and don't expect any action tonight; I'm in no mood."

I did as I was told and scooted over to allow her into the bed. Aunt Winnie rolled over to look me in the eye, a weary expression was on her face. Despite her previous statement, I was rock hard.

I'd been staying with her since the beginning of June. Originally, I had been sent by my parents to keep her company while helping clean her house. Due mostly to our mutual lack of sex, we'd ended up as lovers.

But now we had a third person in the house: my cousin Corrie. She'd come over here in an attempt to get relief from her lonely and stressful life. It was then that Aunt Winnie soon discovered that Corrie had long been attracted to her.

"Sammy, my bean is sore," Aunt Winnie groaned. "Your cousin is relentless. I can't walk into a room of my own house without her trying to put her hands into my panties...oh, my god, it's gotten so bad that I've started wearing panties in my own house!"

"Why not just send her home?" I asked her.

"Your cousin has always been sensitive...I guess that I don't want to hurt her feelings."

"Well...just let her down gently. Maybe you should set some boundaries."

"You're right." Aunt Winnie said before giving me a peck on the mouth. "Thanks for listening. Get some sleep."

She rolled over and went to sleep, while I tried to do the same. While I loved my cousin dearly, I felt a bit of resentment for her interfering with my affair with Aunt Winnie. I knew for a fact that, had she not been here, I'd be sleeping in the master bedroom right now, probably post-coitus. As my mind kept ruminating on this, my body's weariness lulled me back to sleep.

The next time I opened my eyes was when it was well after sunrise. I looked to my left to see Aunt Winnie still asleep, so I gently exited the bed and the bedroom. My stomach rumbled as I walked towards the stairs; it was definitely time for breakfast.

I smiled as I entered the kitchen, glad to see how orderly it was. Before I had arrived, it was overrun with trash, dirty dishes, and bugs. Now that it looked like a kitchen should, I could easily prepare the simplest of meals inside of it.

Minutes later, I was in front of the stove with a plate full of pancakes and a skillet full of freshly cooked bacon. Just as I turned off the stove, I saw Aunt Winnie saunter in. She yawned and stretched, eying the food with great interest.

"I'm surprised that you're up so early," I remarked with a smirk. "The Aunt Winnie I know would have slept well into the afternoon."

"Well, the smell your culinary prowess wafted upstairs and lured me downstairs," she said, sidling up to me and nuzzling my ear. "My sexy little chef."

"Careful, now. I've got bacon ready for you...but if you're not careful, I'm going to give you some sausage."

Aunt Winnie chuckled as she embraced me and grabbed my crotch. My rod instantly became rigid within her grip. Already, I was thinking of taking her now, maybe on the countertop, or even the kitchen table.

We then both tensed as we heard someone coming downstairs. Aunt Winnie leapt away from me, put some food on a plate, and sat down at the table. I took deep breaths, trying desperately to make myself flaccid again. Into the kitchen walked Cousin Corrie.

"Good morning," she said brightly.

"Morning," we said in unison.

Looking over in her direction while trying to get rid of my boner was a big mistake. Corrie was a pretty and slim girl with straight brown hair, pale skin, glasses, and small, dark pink lips. If you saw her walking down the street, she'd just look like a demure bookworm, which she was.

However, Aunt Winnie and I had just recently discovered that she was quite well endowed. Standing in the entryway of the kitchen, she was wearing a big t-shirt, under which we could see two large, wobbling teats. For years, she'd been forced by her parents to wear sports bra to conceal them, but now, in the safety of Aunt Winnie's house, she was free to let them loose.

"Ooh, that looks delicious!" Corrie said as she skipped into the kitchen.

She grabbed a plate and crammed it full of food. It was surprising to see a small young woman like that with a plate piled with six pancakes and six strips of bacon. I watched with amusement as she drizzled maple syrup on her pancakes and started chowing down.

"Sleep well last night?" I asked her while I got my breakfast.

"Mmmhmm! Very!" Corrie said while giving a devilish smile to Aunt Winnie.

"Well, I don't know about you two," Aunt Winnie said. "But I'm thinking that we should get out the house for a bit. Maybe we could have a picnic, or go mini golfing? I think there's a few movies that I'd like to see."

Immediately, I picked up on what my aunt was doing: trying to get us out in public places where she was least likely to get molested by her own niece.

"That's a great idea!" I added. "Maybe we could even try that new rib restaurant over in Sheffield Square."

"Good idea!"

"I've never been a big fan of ribs," Corrie said to no one's surprise. "Why don't we just hang out here? I was thinking maybe the three of us could hang around the pool and maybe grill some food. After dinner, we could all curl up on the couch and watch some nice movies."

My cousin smiled and her hand moved under the table towards Aunt Winnie, whose eyes widened with alarm. She gently grasped Corrie's hand after it landed on her thigh.

"I'm trying to encourage activities that are least likely to end in sex," Aunt Winnie said. "I can't keep up with you two crazy kids."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Winnie," Corrie said. "It's just that...I really love being in bed...with you."

"I know, dear. But, as I've said before, you need to find someone, male or female, much closer to your age. Samuel here will be starting college in a few months. You think he's going to pass up fresh, nubile college snatch for his old aunt?"

"I guess not."

"Definitely not," I affirmed.

"Let's just...take a break. We were having a great time way before the sex started, so let's try it again. Deal?"

"Deal," Corrie and I said in unison.

The three of us then went upstairs and got dressed for a day on the town. It turned out to be just what I needed to forget my dry streak. We went bowling for a few hours, walked around downtown to window shop, and ended with dinner at the aforementioned BBQ restaurant. We came home after dark with our spirits high and our bellies full.

"Okay, you two," Aunt Winnie said. "Go upstairs and throw on some pajamas. I'm going to get some popcorn going and we can all take in a movie."

The two of us obeyed, and I followed Corrie upstairs to change clothes. As I surveyed her, I smiled at the irony that my cousin had no ass at all, but was blessed with huge jugs. As we went to our separate rooms, I noticed that she seemed off. Even downstairs during the movie, she seemed to be in some minor discomfort.

Surprisingly, after the movie was over, Corrie didn't express any kind of interest in pursuing Aunt Winnie. Things became much clearer the day after. I came downstairs to find Aunt Winnie preparing a breakfast tray with hot tea, buttered toast, and applesauce.

"Morning," she said.

"Hey, Aunt Winnie. Corrie still asleep?"

"No, she's in bed but resting. I'm going to take her up this tray. She's not feeling well."

"Too much Aunt Winnie?" I joked.

"Nope. Too much Aunt Flo. Her monthly bill came in, and it's a big one at that. Try to keep it quiet today so that you don't disturb her."

"Yes, ma'am."

I thought that with Corrie down for the count I'd finally be able to get some time with Aunt Winnie, but she was totally devoted to Corrie. When she wasn't fixing her meals or hot baths, she was insisting we keep things quiet so that Corrie could get some sleep. What's worse is that she sent me on trips to the store to get tampons, medications, and other things.

In fact, I had just returned from one trip to the store when I heard the doorbell ring about ten minutes later. I sighed as I stopped stocking the kitchen and walked to the front door. Peering through the peephole, I recognized the two people on the other side and got worried. After a minute of wondering if I should consult Aunt Winnie first, I opened the door and found myself face-to-face with a man and a woman. The two of them had fairly pleasant expressions on their faces.

"Samuel!" the man exclaimed. "Good to see you, buddy! Your mom did say that you were camped out here for the summer. How you doing?"

"I'm good, Uncle Robert," I said.

"Oh, you're getting so tall and handsome," the woman beside him said before walking up and hugging me. After planting kisses on both of my cheeks, she asked, "Is Winifred here?"

"Um, she should be down in a second, Aunt Janet. Come on in."

I closed the door behind them as they stepped into the house. My Uncle Robert was a tall, slim man with a salt & pepper beard, wearing a polo shirt and khakis. My Aunt Janet was about the same height as me, with mousy brown hair, wearing a white blazer over a black shirt, along with olive green joggers.

"My, my," Janet said. "You certainly did a good job getting this place cleaned up. Your mother would be proud."

"Thanks," I said. "Oh, hey, Aunt Winnie! Look who's here!"

Garbed in a t-shirt and some shorts, Aunt Winnie descended the stairs with a neutral expression. Upon seeing Aunt Winnie, the smile on Aunt Janet's face faded a little. Meanwhile, I saw Uncle Robert looking as worried as I was. Both he and I knew that things were about to get heated.

Even now, mental flashes of past fights between my aunts were flashing through my head. Be it holidays, weddings, or birthday parties, everyone knew that Aunt Winnie and Aunt Janet got on as well as mustard and chocolate. The two made no secret of their intense dislike for each other.

"Hello, Winifred," Aunt Janet said. "I'm sorry for coming over unannounced."

"Mmhmm," Aunt Winnie said. "Wasn't really expecting any company today."

"I can see that...otherwise you'd be wearing a bra."

"Janet, please..." Uncle Robert said, trying to keep things civil.

"It's okay, Robert," Aunt Winnie said. "I'm going to take the high road here. I suppose that you're here to see Corrie, but she's upstairs sleeping."

"It's almost noon," Aunt Janet said, sternly. "She's probably up there HUNG OVER!"

"Keep it quiet!" Aunt Winnie hissed. "She's on her period!"

Aunt Janet blushed, and it seemed somewhat amusing to me that she found Corrie's menstruation a worse prospect than her being possibly drunk.

"Samuel, I'm so sorry that you had to hear that," Aunt Janet said.

"It's fine," I assured her. "I'm 18, I know about periods."

Aunt Janet let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes. She opened them and resumed speaking, but in a more civil tone.

"Look," she said to Aunt Winnie. "All I want to do is make sure my baby is safe. I've been trying to call her for over a week and..."

"Mommy?"

We all looked up to see Corrie standing at the top of the stairs, wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants. Aunt Janet looked jubilant at the sight of her daughter, while Uncle Robert looked extremely relieved.

"Oh, sweetheart!" Aunt Janet squealed while hopping up and down. "Come down here and give me a hug."

As Corrie timidly walked downstairs, I started wondering if it was necessary for me to be there at all. In fact, depending on how this all turned out, I was considering heading home early.

Aunt Janet took her daughter into her arms and gave her a tight hug. She then pulled back and looked Corrie up and down with an uncomfortable expression.

"Um, sweetie," Aunt Janet began. "I know you're a little under the weather, but...don't you want to go upstairs and put on something...more appropriate?"

Even though she was 26, Corrie looked like a guilty little girl who was being lightly reprimanded by her mother. She had a pouty look on her face and shifted uncomfortably.

"But...I wear pajamas like this all the time, Mommy."

"I don't mean the pajamas, honey." Aunt Janet looked around at everyone else before lowering her voice to a whisper and saying, "You need to put on something for your chest."

Corrie looked at her mother and said, "I...don't want to."

Aunt Janet looked as though she'd been slapped in the face. Aunt Winnie looked proud. Uncle Robert looked as though someone had lit the fuse on a keg of TNT. I kept my mouth shut, anxious to see how things went from here. I expected Aunt Janet to go off on Corrie, but instead she turned her rancor on Aunt Winnie.

"You see what you've done?!?!" Aunt Janet yelled. "It's because of you that my daughter is traipsing around in public without a bra! You've done nothing but set a bad example; if she stays here any longer then she'll end up sleeping with anyone who knocks on the..."

"ENOUGH!"

Aunt Janet was instantly rendered silent. The strange thing was, it took me a while to process that it was not Aunt Winnie who yelled this. Since I had never heard her reach such a volume before, my brain was eventually able to wrap my head around the fact that the command had been given by Corrie.

I turned to look at my cousin, who had a fearsome look on her face. Growing up, her parents had discouraged her from making any loud noises, as they believed that children should be seen and not heard. Now, she was definitely being seen AND heard.

"Corinne Alexandra Larski, did you just raise your voice at me?" Aunt Janet said in a shrill voice that was both parts shock and anger.

"Yes...I...did," Corrie said, her voice dangerously low. She strode towards her mother, her hard nipples poking conspicuously through her shirt. To my astonishment, Aunt Janet took a step back, as if Corrie was going to stab her with them.

"Mommy, ever since I was a little girl, I've done everything you've told me to. Ballet, horseback riding, piano, cello, and so many honor societies that I've worked hard to be a part of. But I'm not a little girl anymore! I'm 26 years old!"

"I know that, sweetheart."

"Do you? Because even though I'm almost thirty, you still buy my clothes. When I come to visit you, you still make me go to bed at 8:30 PM. Mother, you won't even let me order wine when we go out to eat!"

"Corrie, I..."

"I'm not done! Listen, I've never been in trouble, done any drugs, or so much as gotten a parking ticket, so I think I'm allowed to have some independence. If I want to take some time off of work, I'm going to do it. If I want to date someone, then I'll do it, whether or not you and Daddy approve of them, male, female, or otherwise."

"Oh, heavens!" Aunt Janet said, looking like she was about to faint.

"And if I want to walk around the house without a bra..." Corrie then grabbed the hem of her shirt and hoisted it up, baring her breasts to all in attendance. "THEN I WILL!"

Aunt Janet stood there rooted to the floor, her face looking like she had just seen Medusa. After covering herself, Corrie said nothing, but just squirmed while she waited for her mother to respond. Thankfully, Uncle Robert broke the silence.

"Corrie, you're right," he began. "You've been a very responsible young lady, and...we do need to respect how much you've...grown. From now on, we'll do our best to be more supportive."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Uncle Robert gave his daughter a hug and then gently coaxed Aunt Janet outside as she was too stunned to move on her own. He returned a few minutes later with a weak smile on his face.

"Obviously, your mother's going to need some time to process this, but she does love you very much."

"So, I guess this means that I'm not invited to your place for Thanksgiving?" Aunt Winnie joked, trying to break the tension.

"Don't be surprised if she doesn't invite me either," Uncle Robert shot back, making both he and his sister laugh. The two of them hugged and he said, "Thanks for taking care of my baby girl."

"She's not a baby anymore; I've been trying to tell you that for years."

"You're right. Love you, sis."

"Love you, too, bro."

"Later, Samuel," Uncle Robert said.

"Bye, Uncle Robert."

He exited the house, and a few minutes later we could hear the sound of a car starting and driving away. I looked at Corrie with concern.

"You okay, Corrie?" I asked.

"Can we have some ice cream?"

"Of course," Aunt Winnie said. "After that...whatever the hell just happened, we all deserve some ice cream."

The three of us went into the kitchen and fixed ourselves some giant ice cream sundaes for lunch. Dinner was pizza and buffalo wings. Aunt Winnie kept marveling aloud at how Corrie had stood up to her mother. Corrie blushed, looking as though she had won some prestigious award.

The next day at breakfast, Corrie announced that her period had passed. Aunt Winnie told us to put on some clothes and get ready for a trip to the mall. She thought it would be nice to get out of the house and enjoy ourselves, but she had another purpose in mind that I instantly agreed to.

"We're going bra shopping!" Aunt Winnie announced.

"But...I already have bras, Aunt Winnie," Corrie said.

"Not sports bras, REAL BRAS! Corrie, in the privacy of your home, you can let those babies hang, but you need some good support bras for when you go out with your friends! Show those babies off! Right, Samuel?"

"I agree," I said. "100%"

"It'll be my treat," Aunt Winnie said sweetly. "We can even get some Coldstone ice cream after we're done."

Of course, Corrie caved to Aunt Winnie's proposal. We all climbed into her car and headed to the mall. First stop was Macy's. Aunt Winnie grabbed dozens of bras and escorted Corrie into the changing rooms. For some reason, I thought I'd be allowed to see Corrie try on some bras, but Aunt Winnie forbade me, not wanting to attract the ire of the staff or any families. It was about half an hour before they emerged from the fitting room. Aunt Winnie looked proud, while Corrie trailed behind her with an embarrassed expression.

"36G!" Aunt Winnie crowed. "My baby girl sure is blessed!"

"Aunt Winnie!" Corrie hissed.

"Do you want to go Victoria's Secret after this?"

"Nooooo!"

"I'm just kidding, let's go pay for these."

I followed my jubilant aunt and embarrassed cousin to the cashier. Aunt Winnie slammed down seven bras on the countertop and happily paid for them. True to her word, she treated us to ice cream afterwards.

Once we returned home, I asked what we should do for dinner tonight, seeing as I had both ground beef and chicken breasts thawed in the fridge.

"Speaking of breasts," Aunt Winnie said. "Why don't we go upstairs and have Corrie model her new bras for us?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed unashamedly.

"Do we have to?" Corrie whined.

"Yup! Everyone upstairs!" Aunt Winnie ordered.

Corrie trudged up the stairs, followed by Aunt Winnie and me. Without being told, Corrie headed to the master bedroom. Once inside, Aunt Winnie took the bras out of the large shopping bag and handed one of them to Corrie.

"Okay, go in the bathroom and put this one on first," Aunt Winnie said excitedly.

Corrie rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. After the door closed, Aunt Winnie and I sat on the edge of the bed and waited anxiously for her to emerge. Being an 18-year-old male, I didn't know much about bras other than I typically liked girls with D cups or above.

12