Aunt Wolfy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because of your cousin's enormous rack, we decided to get her some underwire bras, which give her a lot of support," she explained. "And believe you me, she needs all the support she can get."

"This is so exciting," I said with a goofy grin. "I should have brought some popcorn."

Aunt Winnie poked me in the side as she giggled. Our heads perked up as we heard the sound of the doorknob click. Corrie walked out slowly and stood before us.

"Oh, my," Aunt Winnie said. "Very nice! I'm feeling much better about this purchase. What do you think, Sammy?"

Corrie fidgeted nervously, wearing only her bra and skirt. She was wearing a simple white bra, but looked absolutely stunning in it. I'd seen her topless lots of times, but strangely enough, seeing those wonderful breasts of hers bound in a bra that complemented their natural shape filled me with desire.

"Boobtastic," I said.

"How does it feel?" Aunt Winnie asked.

"Okay," Corrie muttered.

"This will be good for everyday wear. NEXT!"

Aunt Winnie handed Corrie another bra and my cousin went back into the bathroom to change. Even though I was only watching and not touching, I was thoroughly enjoying this little show. Corrie modeled three more bras for everyday use, and two strapless ones for special occasions. The last one she wore was definitely my favorite.

"This baby is for those special intimate occasions," Aunt Winnie explained. "Maybe after a nice date with a handsome man...or a beautiful woman."

"Well, I have to admit," Corrie said with a bashful grin. "It feels really good against my skin."

Corrie's final bra was this wine-colored underwire with embroidery on the cups. Even as she wore it, my mind was fantasizing her showing it to me in a candlelit bedroom after a romantic dinner.

"Are you sure they fit okay?" Aunt Winnie asked, getting up and walking towards Corrie with a scrutinous look. "We can always exchange them for other ones. I'd hate for you to get stabbed by the wire."

"It's good," Corrie assured her, looking much less stressed. "Thanks for buying these for me, they feel so comfortable!"

"I'll say," Aunt Winnie purred as she got behind Corrie and wrapped her arms around her. She reached up and fondled Corrie's breasts. "These are so much better than that stinky old sports bra."

"Mmmm, I didn't mind the sports bra so much," Corrie said, blushing and smiling within her aunt's embrace.

"A sports bra has its uses," Aunt Winnie purred. "But you are looooong overdue in getting something better suited for a busty young woman like you."

Corrie's eyes fluttered as Aunt Winnie nuzzled and kissed her neck. She let out low moans as she willingly allowed Aunt Winnie's hands to wander all over her torso. Aunt Winnie used a hand to gently turn Corrie's head to the side so that she could kiss her.

A shiver of joy shot up my spine as I watched my aunt and cousin making out. My ears were delighted by the sounds of smacking lips and slithering tongues. Aunt Winnie's hands descended towards the waist band of Corrie's skirt and gently tugged it down. As the skirt slid down Corrie's legs towards the floor, I stood up from the bed and removed my shirt.

The rest of my clothes were off in less than a minute. I walked towards my aunt and cousin, wanting them to be naked like me. While Aunt Winnie and Corrie continued to suck face, I stood before them and pulled down Corrie's underwear. Once they hit the floor, she stepped out of them and broke her kiss with Aunt Winnie. She stepped away from the both of us, reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and let it fall from her body.

"I want you...both," Corrie said, her face blushing and her voice husky with desire.

"Well, you've been such a good girl in getting some nice grown woman bras," Aunt Winnie said. "I think you deserve a reward."

I was already hot and hard from seeing Corrie naked but seeing Aunt Winnie taking her clothes off was making my meat throb. Her slacks joined our clothes on the floor. Even with panties on, I could see copious hairs on the inside of her thighs. The mere sight of her unshaven bikini area was enough to drive me wild. Unable to wait any longer, I rushed towards her, pinned her against the wall, and yanked her underwear down. She squealed with delight as I lifted her left leg and put myself inside of her.

"Sammy, please!" Aunt Winnie giggled as I fucked her. "Oh, you're so impatient!"

"Fuck patience," I grunted. "You know that bush of yours turns me on."

"Oh, that's it," Aunt Winnie groaned. "Oh, you're such a stud. I love a nice young cock."

I suddenly felt a pair of dainty hands grab me by the shoulders and pull me backwards. Corrie separated me from Aunt Winnie and then ran to take my place, but instead of a cock she put her index and middle fingers inside of her. Aunt Winnie closed her eyes and moaned as Corrie massaged her womanhood.

"It's not fair, Samuel!" Corrie said, looking over at me while she pleasured our aunt. "I want her, too!"

Corrie silenced Aunt Winnie's moans by stopping her mouth with her own. As the two of them kissed, Corrie used her vacant hand to start unbuttoning Aunt Winnie's blouse. Once it was opened, Aunt Winnie gently ushered herself and Corrie away from the wall and let the garment fall from her shoulders. As her niece had done earlier, she removed her own bra and tossed it aside.

"So delicious," Corrie said before bending down to suck one of Aunt Winnie's brown nipples.

Aunt Winnie clutched at Corrie's head and stamped her foot as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. I felt a pang of irritation at Corrie for interrupting my sex. If I couldn't have Aunt Winnie, then I'd have her instead.

Just as she had done to me, I grabbed Corrie and pulled her away from Aunt Winnie, only this time I threw Corrie over to the bed. As she rolled onto her back, I climbed on top of her, used my hand to spread her open, and slid into her pussy.

"Samuel, nooooo!" Corrie moaned as I began pumping my hips. "Slow down! Ohhhh, you're so rough!"

Corrie tried in vain to push me off, but I wasn't having it. As her hands beat against my chest, I forced her to kiss me. She let out a muffled yelp of surprise as I invaded her mouth with my tongue. To my great relief and surprise, the fighting stopped and she wrapped her arms around me. I then felt her skinny legs wrap themselves around my waist.

"Oh, Samuel!" Corrie said, looking me deep the eyes. "I wish you would put on a condom! Please don't get me pregnant!"

"I'll pull out before I cum," I assured her.

"Ohhhh, thank you."

Instead of resuming our kiss, I grabbed one of her large tits and started sucking on it. I heard Corrie give a short aria as I feasted on her nipple. I looked up to see her eyes shut and a rapturous expression upon her face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aunt Winnie climb onto the bed. She knelt there, fondling her breast and crotch with a smile as she watched us copulate. My lust was stoked as I watched her fingers grace that fulsome thicket of curly brown pubic hair. She then stopped pleasuring herself and looked me dead in the eye as she slung herself over Corrie's head and straddled her face. I couldn't see Corrie's reaction, but I heard a yelp in surprise, followed by a low moan from Aunt Winnie.

"Oh, yeah, Corrie," Aunt Winnie moaned. "Lick your dear auntie's honey pot. That's good! Ooooooo!"

Aunt Winnie looked over her shoulder and gave me a naughty wink and a smile. Her eyes then fluttered shut and she bit her lip as Corrie pleasured her with her mouth.

Though I greatly desired Aunt Winnie, I was still enjoying being inside of Corrie. I looked down happily to see her enormous tits bouncing in time with my thrusts. It still amazed me that such a slim young woman like her possessed such a prodigious bosom. I grabbed her chest with both hands as I continued to plow her, savoring the feeling of my fingers sinking into her supple titflesh.

"Oh, Corrie!" I wailed, feeling my penis throb in warning. "Oh, I'm gonna cum!"

I quickly pulled out of her and stroked my rod. Seconds later, I was spewing my hot seed all over Corrie's pert tummy. A few specks landed on Aunt Winnie's rump as well.

"Oh, fuck," I panted, trying to steady my reeling mind.

"Did that feel good, Sammy?" Aunt Winnie asked.

"Oh, yeah. Amazing."

"Good for you. You're cousin's turning out to be a real....oh, god...oh, I'm...UNGH!"

Aunt Winnie tilted her head back and grunted before falling forward on the bed. Like myself, she tried to catch her breath, her body still tingling with the goodness of her most recent orgasm. She propped herself up with both arms, still prostrate upon Corrie's face.

"Oh, mercy me," she gasped. "Oh, I'm so dizzy."

I crawled over beside her, wanting to see her face. She looked absolutely spent, her face blushing madly and her fingers digging into the bedsheets as she tried to steady herself. Despite her fatigue, she still looked beautiful. I trailed kisses from her shoulder to her face.

"Oh, my darlings," she moaned. "I want more."

"I do, too," I told her.

I got out of her way as she rolled off of Corrie. My cousin's face was blushing as well, with her mouth glistening with Aunt Winnie's cum. Still, as she righted herself, she looked hungry for more pleasure. She embraced Aunt Winnie from behind, mashing her huge boobs into her back.

"I love you, Aunt Winnie." Corrie said as she sniffed her hair.

"Ohhh, I love you, too, angel," Aunt Winnie moaned. "Now, I want you both to make me feel good."

She extricated herself from Corrie's grip and lay down on her back. She spread her legs wide, baring that bush that I adored so much. Her pubes were still dewy from Corrie's tongue.

"I want Sammy inside me," she said. "Corrie, dear, come and sit on your auntie's face so I can lick your pussy."

Not surprisingly, Corrie was the first to comply with Aunt Winnie's request. She leapt over to our aunt and sat on her face. Corrie moaned and gripped the headboard as Aunt Winnie licked her womanhood.

Pleased that my cousin was occupied, I took my cherished place between Aunt Winnie's legs. I lovingly ran my hand on her furry crotch before I stuck my dick in her. Though my penis was rigid and surging with new vigor, I went slow, wanting to savor every second inside my auntie.

By comparison, Aunt Winnie's pussy wasn't as tight as Corrie's, but it was so soft and velvety. I took deep breaths, trying to calm my body and stave off my orgasm for as long as I could. I leaned forward and played with Aunt Winnie's breasts, which were still very perky for a woman in her forties.

As I continued to rut inside of Aunt Winnie, I joined the chorus of moans that she and Corrie had already started. Poor Corrie held onto the headboard for dear life, trying her best not to cum as my aunt expertly ate her box. She whimpered as surges of erotic bliss wracked her body. I could see her fighting not to drown in her own juices. I never asked Aunt Winnie why she was so good at eating pussy; that would be a question for another day.

Aunt Winnie reached up and wrapped her arms around Corrie's thighs, pulling her crotch closer her mouth. I heard her growl, and then Corrie thrashed around madly as if she were having some kind of seizure. She banged her fist against the wall, her resolve eroding by the second.

"Aunt Winnie, no!" Corrie panted. "Ooooh! Oooooh! Ohhhh, that's the spot! Oh, I love it! Oh, no!"

Corrie tried to plant her feet and pull herself off of Aunt Winnie, but the older woman held on tight. It looked as though she had bitten off more that she could chew. I watched the two females struggling for a few seconds, and then Aunt Winnie's right arm lost its hold on her thigh.

As Corrie tried desperately to get off of Aunt Winnie, I saw a small jet of clear liquid pelt Aunt Winnie in the face. She released her other arm in surprise, and Corrie collapsed beside her. My eyes went wide as I saw Corrie's pussy give three more squirts and then stop.

I stopped thrusting, too amazed and aroused at what I had just seen. Aunt Winnie sat up, wiping her eyes and laughing. Corrie lay on her back, a hand draped over her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

"Looks like we have a gusher!" Aunt Winnie chortled. "That was a first for all of us!"

Aunt Winnie kept laughing, her face still moist with Corrie's juices. Meanwhile, I watched my cousin wearily trying to catch her breath. Her labored breathing was making her large mammaries rise and fall.

"Corrie, are you going to be okay?" I asked.

"She fine, she's fine," Aunt Winnie assured me. "Come here."

She took my face into her hands and kissed me. Suddenly, Corrie's well-being wasn't all that important anymore. Still holding my face, Aunt Winnie reclined her upper body, bringing me with her. She wrapped her arms around me and I resumed thrusting my hips. I went as fast and as hard as I could, no longer wishing to pace myself.

"Oh, yesssss," Aunt Winnie grunted. "You're in no mood to make love, huh, Sammy? You wanna FUCK!"

"Mmhmm," I growled.

Aunt Winnie cackled before pressing my face into her breasts. The ferocity of my gyrations soon killed her laughter, turning it to the howls that I had long been accustomed to. For as long as I could remember, Aunt Winnie had been loud in the bedroom. Right now, she wasn't Aunt Winnie, but Aunt Wolfy, my sex-crazy aunt. In what seemed no time at all, I howled as well, filling her with my love seed.

**FIVE MONTHS LATER**

"How bout them Cowboys?!?"

My Uncle Earl hooted as he did a corny victory dance after Ezekiel Elliot scored a 4-yard touchdown against Washington. My dad's older brother didn't care that his huge beer gut was sticking out from underneath his sweater. A few of the family members threw Chex Mix at him as he laughed and took his seat.

I was home for Thanksgiving. My parents had decided to host and mother had decided that we would try something new this year: the men would team up to do the dishes. It only seemed fair, seeing as how the ladies did all of the cooking.

"Soup's up in about 20 minutes," Aunt Rita shouted from the kitchen.

A resounding cheer came from everyone in the living room. I was more than ready to eat; I had skipped breakfast, and a bunch of us had finished playing two-hand touch out in the backyard. My older brother Doug still had a red spot on his forehead from where mom smacked him with a wooden spoon for trying to sneak a slice of pumpkin pie.

All of us turned our heads to see two people entering the room, clad in layers of warm clothes. One was a bespectacled Caucasian young woman, and the other was an extremely pretty Latina woman with long black hair and olive skin.

"Corrie!" Various family members said in greeting.

"Hello, everyone!" Corrie said, beaming as she took off her scarf. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Let me take your coat, honey," my dad said, getting up from his seat.

"Thanks, Uncle Frank!"

A few seconds later, everyone in tthe room wasn't looking at the football game at all. Instead of staring at the giant flatscreen, they were staring at Corrie's top. She was wearing a fire red long-sleeved blouse with V-neck that showed off her ample bosom. I covered my mouth to conceal my amused smile from seeing everyone gawking at Corrie's wobbling assets. Even my 9-year-old nephew Tucker looked like a deer caught in headlights, distracted from his Nintendo Switch handheld.

"S-so, Corrie," Cousin Derek said. "Where's Uncle Robert?"

"Oh, he and my mom are spending time with her side of the family," Corrie said brightly. "Since they weren't coming, I called ahead and asked to bring a friend. Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Alejandra."

"Just call me Ally," she said.

Something told me that Corrie's new girlfriend had been the primary reason for her spending Thanksgiving with us instead of her parents. While I'm sure Uncle Robert wouldn't have had a problem, Aunt Janet would probably shit a brick seeing her daughter in a same-sex relationship. Part of me was really wanting to see her reaction.

"Your English is wonderful," said Uncle Frank.

"Thanks, I'm actually from Omaha," Ally said without the slightest hint of any accent.

I rolled my eyes at Uncle Frank's lack of social grace. Corrie led Ally over to sit next to me on the couch. Even I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on her face.

When dinner was ready, the new couple sat next to me at the second of the three dining tables set up. Everyone was anxious to sit at Corrie's table and ask her about Ally. Apparently, they had been dating for three months. Ally had been introduced to Corrie by one of her coworkers. Uncle Frank was so distracted by Corrie's rack that he asked her the same question three times before Aunt Cindy smacked him in the arm.

"So, Winnie couldn't make it?" I heard someone ask my dad, who was sitting at the main table in the dining room.

"No, she said that she decided to take an 8-day cruise with her new boyfriend," my dad said.

"I bet she's getting plenty of stuffing on that boat," Corrie whispered into my ear with a naughty smile.

I chuckled as I sipped my punch. As I shoveled turkey and stuffing into my mouth, I thought about my carefree aunt, who was probably sunning herself on the deck of a cruise ship. Had she trimmed her bush for her vacation? Would her new beau get to find out just how loud she got during sex. Would she be thinking about me as she stood on the balcony of her stateroom?

Well, I could always find out next summer.

THE END

12