All Comments on 'Auntie and Me'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 16 years ago
Call Her

Why don't you pop around on Wednesday evening and see what she is offering. Could be another baby on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Entertaining

This is definitely a good read. Thanks

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Auntie and Me: Angela and Kevin (Auntie and Nephew)

The vote rating of one to five stars for Literotica stories is a vote that I take very seriously. For me to vote **5 Stars** is rare, and the story must meet minimum criteria and principles. There's two partiucalr reasons for me to vote the top rating. The first and foremost is, the blood-related female incestual love partner must be impregnated, unless of age (necessarily too old), or disabled naturally or accidentally thus preventing the possibility of pregnancy. Who would have thought at 46 years old (it does happen frequently) lover in an incestual love affair would or could be bred (love the word "bred") but I'll take the author's vow of his story that Auntie Angela is actually pregnant.

Therefore, without any consideration of the story apart from Aunt Angela being impregnated I'm rewarding this story, on behalf of Aunt Angela and her Nephew Kevin **5 Stars**, and with honor and gratitude!!!!!

The story in and of itself is very good, in theme it is very good. The character protrayals and dialogue is high quality, well versed and easily understandable. Kevin at 23 years old is sex addictive (what 23 year old single male isn't?), but surprisingly so is Auntie Angela very much so, maybe sex starved, in need of more than an occasional dick of quality. Unfortunately, I notice there is no sequel, nor chapters to expound of the future happenings of Kevin, Auntie Angela and even his cousin Cara, who's recently lusted for her cousin Kevin. It's still not too late for the author to brush off some cobwekbs from his ideas and visit some additional life to this fine epic-style saga!!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens between Kevin and his cousin and if him and his aunt bring his cousin into the action along with his gf Nathalie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Got your aunt knocked why not fuck your cousin knock her up too.i fucked my aunt when I was twenty got her pregnant and her oldest daughter.then my girl friends mom and girl friend knocked up told her mom that I have 6 friends coming over we are going to gangbang you for the day then your daughter plus they both became pregnant again her mom end up with 4 kids girlfriend with 6 kids

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous