Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 07

Story Info
In the morning with Abigail and Auntie Babs.
2.5k words
4.68
17.9k
22
2

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers

Barbara felt the hands stroking her, breaking into her sleep. It tattered away, and she could feel the soft, warm hands stroking all over her body, eager to bring her up to a wide awake state. She opened her eyes and saw Abigail smiling at her, oh my, her hands were doing wonderful caressing swirls all over her body, making her pussy lurch and starting her cream flowing deep down.

"Good morning Auntie Babs, I thought this might be a nice way to wake you up!" Abby giggled.

Barbara gently grabbed her niece's head, drew her forward and their lips locked tightly together, kisses of burning, swirling passion. When they broke the kiss, both women were flushed, eyes wide, both feeling the pounding of lust rising.

Abby hopped up, pulled Barbara up, and led her into the shower. Under the warm spray, their bodies came together, two sexy naked forms entwined tightly, again kissing hotly, eagerly, and Abby wanted to lick Auntie Babs' pussy again, after that first time last night, she couldn't wait to lick her there again. She broke the kiss, and licking and kissing her way down, she ran her mouth over her nipples, sucking and nibbling gently at the stiff, swollen nipples.

Barbara growled with pleasure, she cupped her breasts and started tugging on her hard, achy nipples sending zings of hot pleasure pulsing through her, making her pussy cream crazily. She felt Abigail's mouth moving down, down, mmmm, oh yes.

The sight of Abigail on her knees, the classic subservient pussy licking position, made her lust roar. She felt Abigail's mouth against her, the hot, liquid fire of her tongue sliding up and down her lips, making her pussy churn crazily.

Barbara cooed, "Oh yes sweet niece, mmmm, so good, ooh yes, god I love to be eaten!"

Abby ate her hungrily, she had discovered that she loved to be a pussy licker, and she applied her enthusiasm to her Auntie Babs. She eagerly lapped up the juices that were filling her mouth, she adored the fact that her Auntie was squirming around in pleasure on her tongue, it gave her a heady sense of the power of sex. She shifted her licking, taking in the throbbing clit, lashing at it with her tongue, eager to drive her Auntie Babs to a wild orgasm.

Barbara felt her lust rising quickly, Abigail was new to licking pussy, but she was learning the skills quickly. Oh my, feeling her cute pink tongue, right against...there oh yes, so good. She felt her clit being lashed at, surrounded by the hot wet fire of Abigail's mouth, and her orgasm turned into a rush, she could feel it racing at her.

Barbara cried out, "Fuck, oh yes my sweet niece, lick me, lick me, LICK ME, CUMMING!"

Her voice rose to a full throated howl, and she felt her tunnel start that quivering, the spasms racing up and down as she tumbled into orgasm, her juices gushing, Abigail's eager mouth staying with her, never missing a beat, intent on wringing out every last bit of her orgasm, until Barbara slumped back against the shower wall, breathless.

Abigail looked up at her Auntie Babs, smiling, tasting the juices. She jumped up, and plastered her lips against her, intent on getting Auntie Babs a taste of her very own juices.

Barbara could taste the musky peppery taste on Abigail's lips, this was how her juices tasted. She was startled, she'd never tasted her own juices before. Startlement quickly gave way to lust, the fact that she was tasting the juices of her lust was driving her onward. Abigail, that little sexpot, stood naked and grinning in front of her, and Barbara was going to take her back to bed, and give her a licking like no other. She was going to go down on her niece, and lick her until she howled, she'd lick her until her toes curled with pleasure.

They hopped out of the shower, toweled each other off, then Barbara took charge, virtually carrying her grinning niece back to bed, gently pushing her down, then crawling on top of her. Their nude bodies pressed tightly together, and Abby felt her pussy get another jolt, as she felt Auntie Babs' boobs pressed tightly against hers, feeling the hard stiffness of her nipples. Their lips came together, opening eagerly, hot slithery tongues coming out to play, tongue filled swirls of passion that had both of their pussies turning into molten centers of heat.

"Now, my little sexpot niece, I'm going to lick until you can't take it anymore!" Barbara growled.

Abby was breathing hard, her face flushed, as she cooed, "Oh yes Auntie Babs, my pussy is so hot and wet, lick me!"

Barbara repositioned herself, and she gazed at Abigail's smooth mound, mmmm, that looked so sexy. Abigail pulled her knees back, spread open fully for Barbara, the sight of Abigail's smooth, bare, hairless pussy made her pulse thump with desire.

Barbara slid a finger along each of the tight lips and gently spread Abigail open. She saw the deep pink inner walls, the juices coating them, and she sucked in a breath at the erotic sight.

"Oh yes, yes, so beautiful baby, your pussy is so beautiful," she crooned.

Barbara eagerly slid her tongue out, licking at the tight lips, enjoying the soft cry of pleasure from Abby as she felt the contact. Barbara kept it up, licking eagerly at the tasty juices, then buried her tongue, pushing it in as deep as she could, feeling her tongue surrounded by the wet, fiery heat, listening to Abigail's cries of pleasure.

Her own pussy was steaming and dripping, she slid a hand downward, trailing through her neatly trimmed bush, seeking the wet, fiery heat. Her fingers found the mark, she moaned into the tight pink folds, and as she licked her niece, she stroked her pussy, eager to give herself relief.

She saw in her mind's eye what it must look like, her niece laying back, her legs spread, with her Auntie Babs right there, face buried between the spread of her thighs, licking at her while wantonly masturbating her own burning pussy.

Hot, steamy incest spurred her on, and she started to lick upwards, letting her tongue trail a design closer to her target. Her tongue slid out and a sharp gasp from Abigail as her tongue slid over that telltale bump, Barbara smiled, oh yes, she'd found it. She brought her tongue to bear, swabbing over that pleasure button, while her fingers concentrated on her own nub of pleasure, stroking her achy center, while insistently taking Abigail to climax.

Abby was in a heaven of shooting feelings, sizzles of pleasure shot out from her straining clit, making her body light up. This was her second time being licked, and it was something she wanted to enjoy a lot in her lifetime. My god, the feelings were nothing short of spectacular, she felt the build-up, oh yes, she could feel it coming at her.

"Yes, yes, so good, fuck, oh yes, gonna do it, don't stop, oh don't stop, yes, yes, yes, cumming, oh god CUMMING!"

Abby's voice rose to a shriek of pleasure, that took Barbara up and over, she let out a loud growl of muffled pleasure, and Barbara was rewarded as Abby's sweet juice flowed out, flooding her mouth, giving her own orgasm an extra shot of pleasure. Oh yes, her sexy niece was letting out cries of pleasure as her orgasm took her, consumed her in a rushing tide of pleasure. Both bodies were shaking and trembling in the grip of climax. Barbara mouthed the rich flow, staying right with her niece as she rode every last spasm of pleasure.

Abby felt the ebb, and she opened her eye, and saw Auntie Babs' face, wet with her juices, smiling down at her. She pulled her face down, kissing and licking wildly, Abby enjoying the taste of her juices on her Auntie Babs' lips. Dreamy with contentment, she wrapped herself around Barbara's body, letting the afterglow linger.

Barbara smiled, there was no giant rush to get up, and she was happy to hold her sexy niece close, enjoying the closeness after intimacy.

Abby was eager to see her brother, and when visiting hours were getting close, they got up and were off to the hospital in short order. Rick was looking much better, and his doctor gave them the good news, that Rick could go home tomorrow.

"I can't wait to get home, the meals they give you can't even come close to your home-style cooking Auntie Babs. I can't wait to be eating real food again!" Rick said.

Barbara smiled and said, "I'll make sure to make all your favorites, so we can get you back into fine form!"

They spent several hours with Rick, and the doctor said they could pick him up first thing in the morning. Barbara and Abby went home, and it didn't take long before they were both naked, horny, and eager to please each other. Abigail was on top of her Auntie Babs, rubbing her pulsing center against her Auntie's. Their breasts were pressed against each other, and as they moved their hips together, Abby's clit rubbed against Barbara's and their bodies responded. A wave of raw sexual energy shot through them and they cried out as they ground their clits together.

Barbara slid her hands down to Abigail's ass cheeks and held her tightly against her crotch. Abby was consumed by the soft body under her, the heat of their arousal, the intoxicating scent coming from between their legs, and her Auntie Babs' delicious cries of passion.

Abby's cries of passion joined Barbara's, as she felt her orgasm gathering force, she knew she was going to explode. They clung to each other, Abby eagerly riding Barbara, their hips humping and grinding together, rubbing their throbbing clits together.

Their bodies were covered with a fine glaze of sweat as their straining bodies rubbed and slid against each other. Barbara could feel her pussy aching, her clit throbbing and burning with desire, as Abigail's straining clit rubbed against hers.

They increased their rhythm, Abby could feel her orgasm building, and Barbara was gasping, making breathless sounds of passion as she swept along towards her climax. Barbara looked up, saw Abby's face alight with burning lust, saw her niece's body on top of hers, humping her, and her pussy wrenched wildly. Barbara let out a scream as her pussy exploded, and Abby's howl of passion joined, as her body tumbled into climax. Their cries of orgasmic delight filled the bedroom, their bodies shuddering and writhing together, their pussies squirting, soaking the sheets with a flood of their love juices, as an orgasm that felt like liquid fire tore through their straining bodies.

After the first massive explosion of passion, their hips jerked in spastic little aftershocks as they continued to rub their throbbing clits together, sending bolts of pleasure racing through their bodies, until the rubbing of their sensitive clits became too much to bear, and Abby slid off Barbara, both of their pussies still pulsing with aftershocks.

Their bodies were covered with sweat, Abby's triangle and the inside of her thighs were soaked with their love juices. The air was heavy with the scent of their lovemaking and it filled their nostrils and made them light-headed.

Abby's eyes were closed as she drifted on soft, wispy clouds recalling every touch, taste, and smell of what had just happened. The wetness between her legs made her pussy tingle in the cool air.

Barbara was getting her bearings back, god, her niece looked so sexy, so delicious. She wanted more, she wanted to lick Abigail to a riveting climax. 69, oh yeah, I'm gonna 69 my little sexpot niece.

Barbara moved over and Abby felt her breath on her stomach. She opened her eyes, watching as Barbara started lightly kissing her way from her navel down through the smooth shaven pubic area, licking her like a kitten.

Abby felt her legs gently pushed up and apart. Barbara gently kissed her folds, spread open and swollen with sex, Abby moaned from the delicious tingles, Barbara's tongue slipping in delicately along her pink folds. Then Barbara licked her inner thighs and all around Abby's pussy, relishing the taste of their mingled juices. When Barbara had finished cleaning Abigail, the tip of her tongue softly probed Abby's vagina, licking gently at the pink, slick lips.

Then Barbara raised up and swung her leg over Abby, and Abby felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through her as her Auntie Babs' beautiful sex was only inches from her mouth. It was so erotic seeing Auntie Babs' beautiful sex that close and it ramped up her arousal to a fever pitch. She was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. She smelled the scent of her Auntie's arousal, hot and musky, and it made her dizzy with desire. Her neatly trimmed triangle of red pubic hair glistened with drops of their shared love cream, everything was dewy wet.

"Do you like what you see Abigail?" Barbara whispered.

"Yes, oh my god yes," Abby cooed.

"Lick me, baby, lick my pussy while I lick your sexy cunt," Barbara cooed huskily.

She could feel Barbara's tongue stroking gently at the folds of her pussy. Her Auntie's hot crimson love flesh was inches above her, and Abby needed to taste her. The idea of both of them licking each other at the same time made her mind buzz with lust. She stuck out her tongue, pulled her Auntie Babs against her, and her tongue slid along the pink seam, sliding along Barbara's luscious pink inner lips. She heard the growl of pleasure and felt Barbara's tongue wriggle deep into her fiery core.

Abby pulled her Auntie's pussy tight against her mouth, and she ate her ravenously, it was like she was possessed, her tongue dipped deep into the fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding Abby's mouth. She started flicking her tongue against Auntie's straining clit, intent on licking her to a wild orgasm.

Barbara felt the pleasure of Abigail's hot mouth at her steaming core, driving her wild, and she buried her face in her sweet niece's molten hot pussy, licking her, tasting her hot musky juices, their shared arousal feeding off each other, making them hotter and hotter, Barbara wrapped her tongue around Abigail's bulging clit, pulling at the engorged stem over and over again.

Barbara could feel that rush, then long, wrenching waves of pleasure as she was wracked by orgasmic spasms, her cries filling the room. That set Abigail off, and she let out squeals of joy as her pussy gushed out a load of tangy juices, spasms racing up and down her tight pink tunnel, her orgasm gripping her, and shaking her in that tight grip of pleasure, until they both flopped down, sweaty and breathless.

Barbara could feel Abigail's body close, cuddling to her. She smiled, her niece's birthday was a week away, and she would get a birthday that she would never forget.

groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers