Finn Family

Story Info
Ryan moves in with his sister, their girlfriend, & Mother.
27k words
4.81
100k
252
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Padre33
Padre33
561 Followers

I've had a few stories on the go, but none seemed to be going anywhere. After a bit of rework, I mashed them together into what this story turned into. Despite the mashing of different stories, I think it turned out well, and I hope you enjoy it.

As always anyone in described/graphic sexual acts is over the age of 18, and consenting. This is a work of pure fiction, from the author's mind.

I hope you enjoy!

*******

Part 1

Chapter 1

On a bright sunny late spring afternoon, Ryan Finn smiled as he walked out of the flower shop, two bouquets in hand. Finally, after working almost non-stop for the past year he was in a position to put his girlfriend, Erin, and his plan into motion.

He got into his truck, gently placing the flowers on the seat beside him. Starting the big diesel engine, he made the short drive to Erin's parent's house.

On the drive, his excitement was palpable. Erin and his relationship had suffered the past year due to all the hours he was putting into getting his landscaping business off the ground. He was just glad that they were able to keep it in perspective. The long hours were simply the means to the end of being able to move in together. He was glad that they were now at that point, and how he hoped their relationship would improve to what it was when they were in university.

A moment after knocking Erin's mother opened the door. She gave him a kind smile. "Hey, Ryan."

"Mrs. Smith," Ryan said, acting debonair as he presented her with one of the bouquets.

"Oh! Thank you, dear. What's the occasion?" she asked, stepping back to let him in.

Ryan's smile widened. "I have some good news to share with Erin. Is she home?"

She nodded. "Upstairs. I think she's helping Jeff with a project."

As soon as Mrs. Smith said Jeff's name, Ryan got a bad feeling. Jeff went to the same university as he and Erin, and was in the same program as Erin, though a year behind. They had all become good friends, though Jeff had never hidden the fact that he was attracted to Erin, and he often flirted with her.

Ryan forced the smile to remain on his face. He leaned in and gave her cheek a quick kiss; something that wasn't unusual for them after three years of dating Erin.

He walked up the stairs quietly. He could hear something going on behind Erin's closed door, but couldn't make out what it was. He prayed it was just as Mrs. Smith said, and they were studying.

Ryan opened the bedroom door. It felt like his heart was being ripped out.

They were both naked. Jeff was standing, and Erin was on her knees in front of him, and it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what she was doing. He wanted to look away, but couldn't. He took in the small details. How she was doing things to Jeff that she never did to him. How he had a mole on his leg. The snail trail of cum dripped down her inner thigh.

Seeing that this wasn't the first time today, was the straw that broke the camel's back. He dropped the flowers and turned.

He must have made a sound, because, at that moment, it became loud, drawing his gaze back.

Jeff yelled out in alarm, "Ryan!"

At the same time, Erin pulled Jeff from her mouth and glared at him. "What are you doing here?"

With a dull monotone, Ryan replied, "Not what I was planning. Instead, I'm breaking up with a cheater. Don't either of you contact me." Without a backward glance, he turned and walked back down the stairs.

"Fuck!" Erin tried to get up but was blocked by Jeff. "Get out of my way! And get dressed," she ordered.

Mrs. Smith smiled when she saw Ryan coming down. "So, what's the good--" Her smile was wiped off her face when she took in his expression. "What's wrong Ryan?"

She was answered when Erin came running down the stairs stark naked.

Mrs. Smith's eyes went wide. "Erin! You didn't!"

Erin ignored her mother, and grabbed Ryan's arm, wrenching him around. "What did you expect?" she demanded of him. "You're always working. You never want to fuck, and even when you do you're horrible in bed."

Ryan felt as though the knife she'd plunged into his heart was being twisted viciously.

"I thought we had a plan, Erin. I was going to work to get the big contract so that we could move into our own place."

Erin scoffed. "That's never going to happen."

Ryan just turned and opened the door. "I came here to let you know I got the contract. Don't contact me."

As he climbed into his truck and started the engine again, he could hear shouting from inside. Mrs. Smith was berating her daughter, and when Ryan looked in his rearview mirror, he saw Jeff being tossed out of the house.

With a sigh, he drove home to his parent's house.

***

Ryan parked his truck in the driveway and sat there for a moment after turning it off. He was not looking forward to going inside.

Part of the reason for wanting to move out with Erin was that his home life was not the best. Ryan's father, James, was a domineering man, who often abused his family. He never hit them but would belittle and berate them, always questioning their life choices.

Ryan regularly wondered why his mother stayed with his father.

Climbing out of his truck he resigned himself to the fact that he couldn't stay in his truck forever.

As soon as he closed the door to the house, he could hear his father going on about something. From his father's tone, Ryan could easily tell he was berating someone for some perceived slight.

Sighing, Ryan strode deeper into the house.

As soon as he stepped into the living room, his father's eyes locked on him. "Ah, look who it is. The disappointment that is my son. I'd hoped you'd turned things around. You've been working hard, but here you are in the middle of the day. I guess I was wrong."

Ryan didn't even acknowledge his father or the fact that he was home too. Ryan only spared his mother, Karen, and sister, Nicole, a glance, before continuing up the stairs to his room.

"That's right, be a rude little child and run to your room, instead of acting like a man," James sneered.

Closing the bedroom door behind him, Ryan tried to block out the sound of his father's ranting drifting up the stairs behind him. He just lay on the bed, and stared at the ceiling, going over the last three years of his life, and more specifically his relationship with Erin. Through all of his musings, he didn't find any answers, even if he wasn't asking himself any specific questions.

Sometime later, Ryan heard someone come up the stairs. There was a light knock on his door; it opened before he could respond. The slight frame of his younger sister Nicole slipped into the room, closing the door behind her.

She paused, looking at the closed door, resting her head upon it. After a moment she took a deep breath and turned. She took in his appearance, and after another moment, climbed onto the bed, and snuggled up to him.

He could feel the warmth of her body against him and felt conflicted. He enjoyed the warmth of another person, he just wished the loving body was Erin's, and not his sister's.

"What's wrong? I've never seen you like that before. You always stand up to dad."

Ryan shrugged. "I was going to tell Erin that I got the contract, and I caught her with her lips around Jeff, and his cum draining down her legs."

Saying it out loud made it all too real for Ryan. He burst into tears.

Nicole was shocked. She thought her brother's relationship with Erin was great, even if she never really liked Erin. Nicole wrapped her arms around her brother and held him as he sobbed out his grief.

After a while, his sobs subsided. Taking a deep shuddering breath, he began his tale, "We had a plan. I was working so hard so that Erin and I could move in together. I wanted to get out of here. I finally got the contract that would let us do it--"

"That's great! I'm so proud of you, Ry," Nicole interrupted.

He smiled briefly, "Thanks. She complained that I worked too much but agreed to stick to the plan. But then she was fucking him. I don't know how long, but she was doing things that she wouldn't do with me. It makes me wonder how much of our relationship was real."

Nicole patted his head, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Don't worry about her. It's over. All you can do is move forward."

Ryan shook his head. "How can I move forward? The entire plan was so that we could move out together. I hoped to marry her one day."

"You can still move out," she replied.

He gave a sardonic chuckle. "How do you figure that? I can't afford a place around here. It only worked if we lived together. I don't want some random roommate."

They were silent both contemplating the situation.

After a time, Nicole lifted her head to be able to look Ryan in the eyes. "Your plans don't have to end. What about me? I want out of here as much as you do. I've been saving up. We've lived together all our lives."

Ryan thought about it. He gave his head a shake. "I don't know. Let me think about it. I'm not in a state of mind to make any big decisions right now."

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, Ryan."

They lay there on his bed for a while longer. She just offered her brother what comfort she could.

"I can't believe what she said to me as I was leaving," Ryan stated in a dull tone.

She remained silent, waiting for him to continue.

"She went on about how I was bad in bed and didn't want to be intimate because of how much I was working." Emotion came back into his voice as he continued, "She was sucking his dick! Whenever I asked her to do that she said it was dirty. She made me feel like shit for wanting that. She had so many rules for sex! It's infuriating."

Had this been a typical conversation between siblings, there might have been some awkwardness given the subject matter. In Ryan's emotional state, he didn't feel or acknowledge the awkwardness. And Nicole was interested in what her brother was saying, even if she wouldn't have broached the subject herself, or broken the taboo of her feelings.

Ryan continued, "It had to be at bedtime. She couldn't be tired, but at the same time, she couldn't be wide awake. We had to be clean, but not too clean. The bed sheets had to be clean, but again not too clean. Whoever was on top was the only one to move. She complained I was bad in bed, but it was like having sex with a sedated mattress.

"And she would often start talking about what she had to do the next day, or her mom, or something else. And more often than not, she would have to pee part way through, so we'd have to stop. I get that to a degree, but she would take forever, sometimes even going to the extent of feeding the cat before coming back to bed. I'm sure you can imagine how easy it was to stay in the mood through all of that."

"Ryan, I'm sorry. I never liked her, but I-- I can't imagine someone being like that to someone you're being intimate with," Nicole replied, squeezing her brother.

The more Nicole thought about it, the angrier she became. "It's despicable what she did! Cheating and lying aside, you should never make someone you love feel bad in the bedroom. She should have built you up, not torn you down. She should have explored your desires with you or at least explained her reasons for not wanting to. I should go over there right now and give her a piece of my mind!"

As she finished her tirade Nicole moved to get up and do exactly what she said. Ryan, however, grabbed her quick, and held her to him, cuddling her close. With minimal resistance to getting up, Nicole settled back into position next to her brother.

"Don't waste your breath on her, Nicky. She isn't worth it. I'm not going to interact with her, and I don't want you to either."

"Fine, I won't go looking for her. But if I see her, I'm not checking myself."

Ryan chuckled, enjoying her loving and protective nature.

The siblings sat there on his bed. After a time, Ryan turned on the TV, and let Nicole pick out the show. He knew that she had her shows that she liked to watch, but since she was there, he didn't want her to leave.

While Nicole watched her shows, Ryan thought about her proposal to move in together. She was right that it would let them both get away from their abusive father, and he couldn't fault her for wanting that. He didn't come to a firm decision, knowing how emotional he still was, but he was leaning toward accepting her offer.

***

Chapter 2

Ryan's alarm went off, and he reached over and slapped the snooze button without opening his eyes. He could feel a warm lithe body in his arms, and a perfect handful of a breast in his hand. With a pleased hum, he squeezed the breast, hugged the body tightly, and nuzzled into the neck.

"Uh, Ry?" Nicole's smiling voice asked.

Snapping his eyes open, Ryan was greeted by his sister's flowing copper hair, and not Erin's brown locks. Ryan was spooned behind his sister, holding her in a very intimate way, his morning wood resting along her backside.

The previous day's events slammed back into the forefront of his mind, and he blushed shamefully. He immediately released her and pushed himself back.

"Nicky, I am so sorry!"

She quickly rolled over and moved close once again; though still keeping a siblingly acceptable distance between them.

"Ry, settle. If it was an issue, I would have gotten out of bed long ago. You didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to make sure you were awake and knew who you were groping," she replied, smirking at the end.

Ryan let out a sigh and ran a hand over his face. Looking back into her grey eyes, he said, "I'm still sorry Nicky. Thank you for being understanding though."

She smiled, and leaned in, kissing his cheek. "You're welcome. Now, if I remember right, you have to get to work. So, I'll get out of here, head back to my room and go back to bed. You landscapers might need to be up early, but I don't."

They shared a chuckle and did as she said.

Ryan found the physical labour of his work cathartic and spent the time he worked thinking about his relationship with Erin and Nicky's offer to get a place together.

By the time he finished work, he was ready for a relaxing evening, glad it was Friday, and he'd have the weekend off.

As he pulled into the driveway, Ryan noted Megan's dad's car parked on the street. Megan is Nicole's best friend and a regular feature at the Finn house.

When he cut the engine on his big diesel pickup, he immediately knew that he wouldn't be having the relaxing evening he desired. The noise coming from the house was far more than usual. James was screaming, he could hear his mother yelling something, and people were crying. Ryan didn't want to face what was going on, but with the noise level, knew he couldn't avoid it.

Grabbing the strap of his lunch pail, he strode toward the house. Before he could get to the step, Megan came running out of the house, tears streaming down her face. She rushed past Ryan, wrenched the door to the car open and was tearing off down the street before Ryan could register what was happening.

Outside the house, it was all noise, and largely unintelligible. Inside, James' words hit Ryan like a physical blow.

"You fucking carpet muncher! I should fuck you until you know the way God intended things to be!"

Karen was still yelling something, and Nicole was simply crying. After James' words though, Ryan didn't hear any of it. Ryan ran into the living room.

Nicole was on the floor sobbing. Though her t-shirt still covered her, it was clear that someone hauled her bodily around with it; the neck and arm holes were stretched and torn.

Karen was trying to stand between father and daughter, but James was larger and stronger and brushed her aside. He was stalking the few steps toward Nicole.

Without thinking, Ryan whipped his lunch pail at James' head, using the strap like a sling to give it extra speed. His aim was true, and James was stunned when the heavy object impacted his head.

James turned to see who his attacker was. When he spotted Ryan and the expression on his face, James stayed where he was. The room became quiet other than Nicole's continued sobs.

Ryan walked past his father, glaring at him the entire way. Kneeling beside Nicole he asked, "Are you hurt?"

She reached for him, hugging him, quivering in fear. She shook her head in response to his question.

He whispered in her ear, "It'll be okay." He squeezed her, before removing her arms from around him.

Ryan turned to his mother, "Take Nicky upstairs. Get her some clothes and anything else she might need for a few nights away, then take her to my room."

Karen nodded, and the women did as he instructed.

Once they were on the stairs, Ryan turned his baleful glare on his father.

"She's a fucking carpet munch--"

Ryan's hand shot out and slapped James across the face. James' head snapped to the side, and he stumbled a few steps.

James was a large man but worked at a desk most of his life. Like many middle-aged men, he had gone soft with the majority of his 230 pounds being fat. Ryan didn't stand quite as tall or as broad as his father, but doing physical labour for a living left him strong, his 180 pounds was solid, toned muscle.

As James stood upright again, holding his cheek where a bright red handprint was already evident, Ryan stepped toward his father, getting right into his face.

"Listen here, you angry ball of shit! If I hear you utter anything but loving words for my sister, I will slap you into tomorrow. If you threaten her, I will beat you. If you harm her, I will kill you. Do you understand?"

Normally James loved it when Ryan fought with him. James could flay people with his words. Seeing the malevolence in Ryan's eyes though, he knew these were not idle words his son was saying.

"I won't tolerate what she was doing with that skank--"

Ryan slapped him again.

"I don't care. We will be gone before you know it. If Megan and Nicole want to do something, that's fine. You don't worry about it. Understand?"

James tried to stare his son down but looked away first. He gave a single nod.

"Good. Now be sure to stay away. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we."

With those final words, Ryan turned, heading toward the stairs. He only stopped long enough to collect his lunch pail from where it fell on the floor.

He knocked lightly on his bedroom door, before stepping in. He closed and locked the door behind him.

Nicole was curled up on the bed in the fetal position crying, and Karen was sitting behind her, rubbing her back.

He knelt beside the bed so that he could look into his sister's eyes. "Are you sure you weren't hurt?"

She nodded. "It didn't tickle when he pulled me downstairs by my shirt, but I'm fine."

"What about Megan?"

"He never touched her."

Ryan nodded. Including their mother in his gaze, Ryan stated, "We're leaving tonight." Nicole let out another sob, but Ryan thought it was from relief rather than sadness. "Are you coming with us Mom?" Ryan asked.

Karen looked away for a moment, before looking down at her daughter, and then at the door.

Ryan waited patiently while she made up her mind. "Yes, I will come with you tonight. I want to be sure my baby is safe," she replied, renewing the rubs on Nicole's back.

Ryan nodded and strode over to his closet. While he pulled out his luggage, he ordered, "Okay. Go pack your bag. Then come back here. Does Nicky have everything she'll need?"

Karen nodded. "Yes. And I won't be long."

Ryan stuffed as much as he could in his luggage. He knew he wouldn't be able to take everything he wanted considering he wasn't planning on coming back, but took what he could.

A few minutes later Ryan was finished packing, and Karen came back. Together, the three of them went down the stairs. Karen walked up to her husband while Ryan ushered Nicole out to his truck, and they loaded their things into the bed.

Padre33
Padre33
561 Followers
123456...8