All Comments on 'Auntie Em Ch. 14'

by MILFhelper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story

Kind of a surprise ending. But I enjoyed the hell out of it

majorrenomajorrenoover 14 years ago
Sorry To See it End

Great Story. Let's have some more like this one.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
to bad it had to end

to bad it had to end but i'm sure the saga will continue just fine. another fine job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You should have stoped with ch.11.

The first 11 chapters were good the rest sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great series

actually i kinda liked the way it ended... reminds me of a few of my relationships just growing apart like that, then the big surprise. i would like to see what happens between leanne and her daughter in a future story/series. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As one door closes, another one opens

As the adage goes about the two doors, I'm sure you'll do a splendid job proliferating the literary notions of sexual exploration well enough. As a series, I would give it about a 90/100. There were parts of some stories that left me wondering. But you pulled through and made a coherent story after it has all been said and done... And, thoughts of Leanne and her daughter helping Aaron through his difficult situation from this point forward... Can't wait to devour the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

Different ending from what I expected, but I still liked it a lot/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Auntie Em

great story, keep up, ....another chapter, pls....tks

PengoraPengoraover 11 years ago
a little sad

i loved the story though didn't particularly care for the ending, i think it would have been better if son, mom and aunt stayed together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Hi hope you do another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aunt mom pregnant

Good story but mine is better.my aunt was at home alone so I decided to get her to into her bedroom.once she was inside after followed her in I said nice bed to have sex.she turned around I pushed on her bed took off her bikini bottoms got on top of her pushed my shorts down and shoved my cock in her hairy cunt and screamed when I pushed.she said your to big ripping me apart said good because called cock tease.just kept on fucking her told I am about to cum she said no don'the cum in me get pregnant just kept going and she knew that I was about to.she said no and I said yes after that I buried myself in her real good and started Cumming in her.she said you bastard I told you I just spoke yeah I herd but to bad your mine now just like mom she is pregnant too.since your living here by yourself you can move in with us so this way I have two sisters I can fuck together.told her I herd about you two sleeping together going down on each other.told my aunt got me horny for you and mom since your moving in with us I will introduce you to gangbangs too with my friends where we get to fuck you and mom at the sametime doing dps double vag.make sure your well fucked and pregnant too.

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
Fuckedup

Why couldn't you just left it alone but know just had to get every tom dick and harry involved. FUCKED UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nylons..

I also learned a pantyhose fetish from my older sister.. I was 16 when my 23 yr old sister took my virginity..she took me to my junior prom as I was always made of in school over a disability.. well after the prom I find out she got us a hotel room,because her husband was working all night and she told my mom I'd be spending the night at her place.. suffice it to say, I'll admit as soon as she put her nylon class legs on my shoulders, and I put the tip of my penis to her slit..I came. Just cuz of the nylons.. but we ended up fucking 3 more times that night and from then on, shed always wear them for me. I'd come over when her husband left for work.. I'm now 22 she 28 and she has 3 kids. I know 1 is mine.. the other 2.. not sure..we still see each other as often as possible..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One fucked up story he loved both of the women an they go out do that to him they deserve what they get fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story please continue

good story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fab series. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

LizziepeeLizziepee9 months ago

Totally ruined the story at the end what made you do it from a very good story to a load of crap one-star rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous