Auntie Knows Best Pt. 02

Story Info
An aunt and her nephew in torrid sex and a big surprise late.
5.6k words
4.52
18.8k
42

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An aunt teaches her nephew the art of sex with an older woman.

A few words from Jayne.

This is a story told from the perspectives of two people: me a forty-something- year-old woman and my nephew, a twenty-three-year-old, delicious young man who fantasises about his mother, my sister. It would probably make things clearer if you read Part 1 first but this should stand as an erotic read by itself.

Let me know what you think please.

Love

Jayne

Jack.

As we lay there after you had fucked me, I felt like I wanted to laugh. I had a strong feeling of euphoria, but with an unquenched sexual desire. I had no idea why but as you fussed about in the bathroom, I had that play on the James Bond film come into my mind, 'once is not enough' together with a feeling that as a twenty-two-year-old, I would demonstrate as YES, as I pumped a clenched fist into the air. I didn't do that, of course, but instead kissed you with a smile as you returned to the bed.

We made small talk for a while, probably half an hour or so and we, I certainly, may have dozed off before you raised yourself and like a panther, perhaps a cougar is a more fitting description, crawled above me, your breasts swinging, your nipples filled with blood, engorged and swollen you straddled me. As you did, I felt your soft fingers grab my cock and rub it a couple of times along the lips of your cunt.

"Did any of them fuck you like this, Jack?" you asked, not waiting for an answer and in one motion lowered yourself a couple of inches onto me. As you rose and lowered so I went inside you a couple more inches. On the third time all of me went inside you, a low grunt escaped from your mouth and a gasp from mine. The feeling was fantastic. The walls of your cunt gripped my cock and you accentuated that by writhing on it, then fucking it. Oh God the wonders of sex with an older woman are simply fucking awesome, what a lucky bugger I am, I thought to have an aunt like you to teach me.

Leaning forward, reaching down and grabbing my wrists, you pinned my arms to the bed above my head, your nipples grazing my chin and then we kissed, passionately. Our tongues entwined as you slowly raised yourself to the tip of my cock before impaling yourself on it again and again and again. As our orgasms approached you bounced faster and faster on me. I pulled my wrists out of your grip so I was able to pull you closer to me with your clit rubbing against the thick base of my cock. Our movements were limited, but were intensified by the position we were in. I grabbed your arse and let my hands go up and down its beautifully full, rounded and smooth contours which seemed to make my balls grow by the second.

I knew I was getting close again and judging by your moans so were you. Your head was thrown back, your mouth was wide open, your eyes were clenched, your back was arched and your tits, ah your tits, your full, squelchy tits were grazing my chest, making me wonder who had the larger pair, you or mum? They were all over the place, flying around, jiggling and wobbling it almost seemed as if they would come detached from your body. What a marvellous fucking sight they were. I took my hands, slightly reluctantly from your arse and grabbed your flying tits. That held them still!

There was no finesse, just lust and a need to cum. It wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten and release. I felt you shudder and start to climax. You moaned and groaned, grinding your cunt lips and clit against my pubes my spunk splashing everywhere. Fuck we'd forgotten a condom, I suddenly realised, as I pulled you hard onto me and held you there, my cock rigid right up inside your wonderfully inviting cunt.

As we came down from our second fuck in quick succession. I asked.

"So, what are we going to do this evening Jayne?" Before giving you a chance to answer I added with a smile and a pinch of your right nipple "We could fuck?"

You laughed, "Later maybe, we need to eat to keep our strength up. We're going to the local pub, just down the road but now I'm having a shower and you can have one after me"

You gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and then I watched the sexiest woman I had ever known get up from the bed and walk naked to the bathroom. It was only then that I realised that you had somehow put a condom on me without my knowledge.

Jayne.

I was a little apprehensive, but also excited at the prospect of going out with you, going on a date, being seen in public together. It was silly really as often I went out with my son, so what's the difference part of me was saying as I showered and got ready? Because he's your nephew, you've been fucking him and you'll be sleeping with him tonight, that's the difference! The apprehension was for two reasons. Firstly, as unlikely as it probably was, it could get back to Carly and Mike and secondly and more significantly people would look at us and might think 'shameful, a woman her age with a kid like him!' Did I care? Strangely yes, I did so, I suppose really, I wanted to have my cake and eat it.

I hadn't bothered bringing any dresses with me so I wore tight, white denim jeans, and a yellow, silky blouse with buttons up the front that I didn't tuck into the jeans so that when I stretched or bent, I flashed my waist and stomach. It was quite baggy so I guessed I would be ok going without a bra but just in case I left only two buttons undone when with a bra I would have risked three. It was quite warm and we were going by car so I didn't bother with anything else on top. I completed my 'dating gear' with a pair of strappy, nude-coloured four-inch heels.

Jack.

Still with the vision of your naked, wobbling arse and undulating, bare hips in my mind I fell into a near doze, one where you're vaguely aware of what's going on but not completely so. I could hear you showering and then coming into the bedroom, getting some clothes and returning to the surprisingly large en-suite bathroom that presumably had been converted from a bedroom at some time in the past.

I was woken up completely by you asking. "Well Jack, how do I look?"

You looked fucking brilliant and I told you so.

"Not brilliant fucking then?" you asked somewhat confusing me.

"Never mind, poor joke," you replied adding. "Now come on get ready we've got a reservation at the pub in the village at six-thirty."

I stripped off leaving my clothes on the bed and showered, returned to the bedroom and started dressing.

"Hey what you doing?"

"Getting dressed what do you think," I retorted.

"Not in what you've worn all day you aren't," you snapped, sounding just like mum.

"Oh, ok I'll get some clean pants and tee from my room," I grumbled glancing at you and thinking how good you looked.

As I walked out, I was amazed to hear you say. "Don't bother with the pants."

"What?" I asked looking over my shoulder and seeing to my amazement that you had slid your jeans down a little and were clearly not wearing any panties.

"Something to keep us er, interested as we have dinner," you smiled pulling your jeans up.

"So, what's all the no pants and knickers about?" I asked as we drove the short, but too far to walk, distance to the village pub.

"Just a bit of fun," you said reaching over and squeezing my bulge. "Mmmm, seems to be working as well."

"Get off," I replied pushing your hand away, though I would have preferred opening my zip and pushing it inside.

"You're getting hard aren't you?" you grinned.

"Of course I am," I grinned back loving the feeling of being naked under my jeans.

"Well maybe you stay like that all evening," you said as we pulled into the pub car park and I went to get out of the car. "Hold on a sec," you said looking around.

"What?"

"Something else for you to think about," you said looking at me, leaning across the centre console, kissing me on the lips, straightening up and then pulling the loose blouse up. Fuck me, you weren't wearing a bra.

Jayne.

The dinner was good. It was one of those pubs where the tables were in the bar so it catered for both drinkers and diners. Even at the early time there was a fair crowd in and most of the tables were taken and the whole length of the bar itself was crowded. I was acutely aware of quite a few obviously disapproving stares from some women and approving ones from a few guys who stared at my chest, and one rather effete waiter who hovered around you and made a few really unnecessary and really inappropriate remarks. But then, I thought, he probably thinks you are with your mum rather than your lover! Generally, though, the meal was uneventful apart from our muted conversation when several times you told me that you were still hard thinking about my lack of underwear.

Jack.

How fucking grown up was this. Out to dinner, with my beautiful auntie with both of us not wearing underwear?

It was dusk when we got into the car so it felt safe to lean over and kiss you. You didn't resist so I cupped one of your tits through the blouse. The combination of the softness of your breast with the luxuriant smoothness of the silk was fantastic. We were parked in a corner of the car park so were unlikely to be seen so I shoved my hand up inside the blouse and onto your bare boob. It felt fantastic. I wanted more which was a bit daft for we had the cottage waiting for us where we could have sex all night if we wanted. But there was something so powerful about playing around in a car that I couldn't stop myself starting to undo the buttons.

"No stop it," you said pushing my hands away from the blouse.

"Why?" I asked.

You stopped and seemed to be thinking for a moment or two. Then smiling and looking me right in the eye you said in almost a whisper. "Because I'll do it." And then bugger me you undid the rest of the buttons, pulled the blouse open, slid your arm round my neck and pulled my face into your cleavage. Fuck that was incredible. I mean how much sexier can it be than to be in a car, in the dusk, with a forty-something-year-old aunt, who's not wearing underwear and has her blouse undone so her big tits are bare and your head's in between them.

Naturally, I wanted to fuck you right there and then; I was very ready to. I mean how fucking grown up would that be? As if drawn by a magnet, my hand immediately went between your legs and I rubbed the white denim covering your pussy. Your reaction was great. A deep grunt, squeezing my face harder against your tits and thrusting your pussy against my hand. You seemed as up for a fuck in the car as I was.

"Oh fuck Jayne," I groaned into her cleavage.

"What baby," you whispered back, stroking my head as I kissed your tits and fiddled for the zip on your jeans.

I managed to get it down and the button undone, the front of them opened up and my fingers inside before you stopped me and said. "Not here love, let's go home."

"Ok I grinned, on one condition."

"What?"

"You drive like that."

Jayne.

I giggled when you said that you wanted me to drive with my tits out but really, I was thrilled. Not just at the prospect of driving like that but also at how excited you were. It obviously appealed to you and when I thought about it, it did to me as well. Maybe a little childish and in some ways stupid, but when middle-aged women get mixed up with young men, they do childish and stupid things to please their young lover.

I got back squarely on my seat and lifting myself up I went to pull my zip up. You grabbed my hands and said rather seriously.

"I said, like that," as you pulled my hands away from my jeans.

Realising it didn't really make much difference I replied, giggling again. "You'll want me to take them off in a minute."

"Now that is a good idea," you replied.

"Don't be daft Jack."

"Jayne, I am not daft but I am serious. Come on take them off."

"No, you're being stupid."

The same feeling came over me that had in your flat when I had lost it with you; a sort of red mist. I grabbed your hand and almost growled.

"I'm not being stupid, now take your fucking jeans off and drive us home."

Jayne.

By taking over and forcing me to accept your will, you scared me but at the same time excited me. Of course, my thoughts went back to being naked, pinned to the floor on my front in my flat when you near, well as good as, raped me. Looking at you I saw that same demonic, almost, look on your face and a shiver went through me; lust or fear, I couldn't tell but I wasn't ready to submit totally to you.

"If you want my fucking jeans off so much, you take them off," I retorted.

"Ok I will."

I didn't struggle, for that would be taking my objection too far, as you leaned over to my side, making me giggle as you hit your face on the steering wheel and muttered a muffled ouch and 'fuck it. Grabbing the waist of my jeans you manoeuvred them down but, of course they got caught on my hips. I was torn as to whether to help you or make you struggle but the idea of being as good as naked overcame anything else so I lifted my bum off the seat and helped you struggle them down my legs until they were round my ankles. As you bared my stomach, bald pubic mound and thighs I looked around to make sure nobody was about or close by so they would see anything. There were a few people by the back door to the pub but no one nearby so I started the car. The drive through the village was interesting but by hunching my shoulders I was able to keep at least some of my breasts covered and as long as nobody stood beside the car and looked in, my below the waist nudity wouldn't be see. Nevertheless, it was quite a thrill driving the couple of miles as good as naked especially as your hands were busy all the time on both my tits and between my legs.

Jack.

I could hardly believe it when you let me push your jeans so that you were as good as fucking naked in the car that you then drove like that. It was bloody amazing. It got even more so when we got to the cottage.

I had tried to get you to stop somewhere so we could fuck in the car, but somehow the few moments where I had been in control had gone and you were back to being auntie, the boss. We pulled into the small fenced area at the front of the house and I got out. You struggled a bit with your jeans round your ankles and when you walked round the front of the car to where I was waiting, I was surprised, but very pleased to see that the jeans were not back in place but you were holding them with your little handbag.

My heart thumped as I looked at the awesome sight. You still had the strappy, nude-coloured heels on and the yellow blouse that was open, but that was it.

"Oh fuck Jay, you look brilliant," I gushed, my cock hardening completely.

Jayne.

"Come on," I said, grabbing your hand.

"What?"

"You wanted us to have a fuck outside earlier, so now we can and we can have a cigarette or two together out here, it's a warm night."

"Oh right, fucking brilliant."

At the back of the cottage there was a small courtyard, it was totally secluded and even if anyone came to the front door, they wouldn't be able to see anything. We wandered out there and sat side by side on a low bench looking out to the beach, which was lit up by the bright moon. My nipples were soon hard again, this time, though it wasn't with sexual arousal alone.

You put your arm round me and I cuddled up to you and tucked my feet under my bum as we both lit Marlboro reds. I don't smoke that much and never with non-smokers, but a few drinks before and a few ciggies after is bloody marvellous, I think.

We chatted quite easily. It wasn't like before in the pub. There was no pretence of a date here, we didn't need to make small talk or search for items of common interest. There was only one item on our agenda, sex. We talked about last time, of course, but didn't get into the way we had fought when you had dominated me. We chatted about the pub and the drive home and with the night ahead of us the urgency for sex had diminished.

"God I so wanted to fuck you in the car on the way home," you said stroking my boob.

"I know baby," I replied sliding my hand up your tee shirt and whispering. "Take it off."

"Have you ever had sex in places like that Jay?"

"What sort of places?"

"Where you might get caught? Does that turn you on or am I just a pervy kid."

"I have actually and no you aren't," I said looking up and pecking you on the cheek. "You're Auntie Jaynes' toyboy, that's what you are baby." You smiled at that and so, I went on. "I think it's quite a common sort of fantasy really, lots of people want to try it. It's called exhibitionism," as I leaned forward and gently bit your nipple.

"Can we some time?" you asked.

Not wishing to give the future much credence as I was not at all sure we had one, smiling I ran my fingers along the outline of your erection and said softly. "What do you think we're doing now?" as I unzipped you. You undid your belt for me and I slipped my hand inside to hold your gratifyingly full erection.

"Mmmmm, Jack you can't know how good that feels to a woman of my age."

You pushed your jeans down so we were both naked apart from my unbuttoned blouse and you muttered. "Oh yes Jay it feels lovely to me."

"It's called a fantasy love."

"What is?" you asked putting your arm round my shoulders and dangling your hand down my chest so that your fingers could reach my bare breast.

"Wanting to have sex in places where you might get caught. We all have them."

"What are yours then?"

"Ah that would be telling."

"Well go on tell," you said thrusting slowly in my hand as if fucking it.

"Oh, I have several."

"Tell me about the main one then."

"I would like to have sex in front of a large audience."

"How big?"

"Oh, a hundred or so and mixed, I guess."

We chatted about that and I told you about a visit to a sex club in Copenhagen I had been on with a group of women on a hen do several years ago.

"What you actually saw then fucking?" you asked.

"Yes, several times and not just one guy and a woman."

"What then?"

"Two girls."

"What sex with each other?"

"Yes and in a threesome."

"Oh fuck Jayne that sounds awesome."

"It was, and hence my fantasy, don't expect it'll ever happen though."

Kissing and touching each other occasionally as you lit two more Marlboros and handed me one before I asked.

"And you Jack what's yours?"

"Well, I am with one aren't I?"

I didn't get what he meant at first but when he tightened his cuddle and pulled me tighter against him I realised he meant me and I felt touched.

"Really Jack, oh that is lovely," I said as I kissed him. "Nice of you to say, am I really a fantasy for you?"

"Well, no not now as I have fulfilled the fantasy and I'm living it aren't we?" He said squeezing my breast and pinching my nipple.

"Yes, I suppose we are so do you have others?"

"Loads."

"Such as?"

"A threesome with two women, part of a gang bang, just stuff like that and er um.........," you said pausing.

"So er, um is what love?" I asked gently rubbing your half-erect cock."

"No, I can't."

Bending over and kissing the tip of your cock I murmured. "Oh yes you can Jack you can very easily and then, my darling I will fuck you."

"No Jayne it's terrible, it's taboo."

I knew from previous remarks that it was his mum and I felt I had to get him to own up to it, well not own up as I didn't consider it wrong. I mean after all I had been there, hadn't I?

"No baby, nothing with fantasies is terrible, remember they may never come about so come on tell me," I told him gently scratching his perinium with my pale blue painted forefinger on my right hand.

"Oh God Jayne it's mum."

"What about her?"

"I think of her almost as much as I do of you."

"In which way."

"Fuck Jayne don't piss me around you must know we've touched on it."

12