Auntie Knows Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I want to hear you say it love, that'll sort of make it real for me."

He was almost crying and I cuddled him to me so that his face was on my chest as he mumbled.

"I want to have sex with her."

Now we had got that on the table as it were, we were silent for a while. I didn't want to pry or push things too far so our conversation became more stilted and we began to run out of things to say, after all what does a guy of his age and a woman of mine really have in common, other than with us, sex? Or, was it that we wanted to discuss one topic in particular, I wondered as I felt your fingernails grazing across the top of my left tit?

"So, you enjoyed going out to dinner with me did you?" I asked.

"Yes, it was fantastic, I want to do it more, can we?"

Again, I was as non-committal as I could be after all the future for us was far from clear.

"Maybe," I said changing the subject and smiling. "Well, it looked to me like you made a conquest in the pub."

"What, who, oh him, the queer waiter?"

"Not queer luv, gay is better."

"OK gay, don't be daft, I'm not that way."

"You never know Jack," I said carefully. I was remembering that I had admitted that I had slept with women and may even have told you, or at least implied that something had gone on between Samantha and me. This was a ticklish topic. "Lots of people Jack can enjoy both ways you know."

"Yes, I know and you said you did, didn't you?"

I was stroking your leg as I said this and accidentally, I ran it up too far and touched your balls. You were at full mast. Something was arousing you? Was it my nudity, talk of the gay guy or of me having gone with women? I decided to find out so I started to stroke your cock again. Its warm hardness was lovely.

"So, my superstud toyboy, what's caused this?" I asked. "Are you thinking about something in particular or............" I paused before adding "Someone in particular."

Jack

So many fucking brilliant things had happened to me since I came to your flat. The time there with us having an afternoon and evening of awesome sex had been incredible and now, in a different way, similar things were happening.

We'd only been here a few fucking hours, I smiled realising that for once I was using fucking appropriately, and we'd already fucked twice. There was clearly more to come including you coming through with your promise to suck my cock. Alright you had done that at your flat, but that was a bit forced. This time you had said you wanted to do it. I was wondering whether you would let me cum in your mouth and even more incredibly would you swallow? I also wondered whether women really did that or whether it was just something you read about in dirty books and erotic sites on the net, like Literotica.

Since that time when I had held you down on the floor in your flat and interrogated you about sex as we sort of reversed roles and I took over, I had tried to make my mind up on a couple of things. I was sure you had admitted to having been with women, so I had accepted that you were bi. That actually fuckingwell thrilled me and I'd had numerous wanks visualising you with a number of women. The thing I wasn't so sure about, though, was if anything had gone on between you and my mum. I knew we had got onto that topic and I recalled saying that when I shot my load over your tits, I was imagining that they were hers, which I was. I had now owned up to the big one that I fantasised about having sex with her. You were very understanding about that as you had been about so many things; that really had helped me 'grow up' so to speak.

At the flat as the evening had worn on, I really had begun to think you were some sort of slut. I had no comprehension of the concept of being wanton and lewd as part of sex, but being sophisticated and respectable at other times. So, after you let me fuck you and we did all those things together, I was confused. I was also a little pissed and reached a totally incorrect conclusion. Over the ensuing months I had read a lot about sex and I had understood more about how you could do what we had done together, yet still be my well-respected Auntie Jayne. You really were able to be a lady in the drawing room and a whore in the bedroom and by fuck, didn't that make me a lucky boy.

All these thoughts and more: the near sex in the car park, the way that gay had looked at me and made me feel aroused, thinking about you with other women, being naked with you and having your hand stroking up and down my inner thigh was making me harden. Not fully yet. But I knew it wouldn't take long. I had been with that young slag Tracy all one afternoon and evening and we'd fucked six or seven times and she wasn't a patch on you.

To be truthful, though, it wasn't just your naked body, your hand on my thigh, my fingers on your tit or the other things I had been thinking about, which was reviving my hard on. It was also thinking about my mum. Since I had last seen you at the party and between then and that first time in your flat, I had found it almost impossible to think of you without my mum's image also entering my mind.

I was so fucking curious about you and her, I just had to know. Yet at the same time I was so horny about her. It had taken me a lot of soul searching and research and reading to recognise and accept that I wanted to have sex with my mother.

So, when you asked whether I was thinking of 'someone in particular,' I knew the taboo topic was rearing its head. That made me feel fucking terrible, like a little kid being asked to own up to something. I was embarrassed, guilty and ashamed, but so fucking aroused that of course I got a stiffy!

I mumbled something like "Thinking about you and other women."

"Really?" You replied quietly, your soft fingertips just millimetres from my balls.

"Yes, it excites me."

"So, it does most men Jack, that's very common, men like a bit of lessy action."

That made me laugh a little.

"Yes, I watch it on the porn sites with me mates."

"Naughty," you said giving my leg a slap. "I bet you've got some girl rock or film stars you really fancy haven't you?"

"Yes, yes of course I have."

"So do you imagine me having sex with them?" You asked as your cool fingers snaked around my cock.

I didn't reply for a moment or two as I enjoyed the sensations of your fingers on my cock and tried to imagine what it would feel like when it was your lips wrapped around it. It was probably a wrong move, for I let you work me up too much. Not so that I was near to cumming, there was plenty of time before that. It was so that my inhibitions seemed to vanish. I felt able to do and say anything.

"No Jayne, not with them."

"But you presumably visualise me doing it with someone don't you?" You asked so fucking provocatively you must have known what you were doing.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Want to tell me who Jack?"

In what was probably no more than a whimper I stammered. "I don't know."

"Jack, I think you do know and I think you should say. Please?" You asked so pleadingly that I simply couldn't refuse, not that I really wanted to.

Just one word slid so quietly and easily slid from my mouth. Even though neither of us may have heard it we both knew full well what that three lettered word was. So, there it was. It was in the open and on the table. The issue between us, the one that intrigued each of us and the one that in some ways bound us together, the almost unspoken, taboo had been announced.

I hadn't even thought where it would lead when I raised the topic of the gay who looked at me in a very fancying way. As we chatted about me being bisexual, I hadn't considered that it could take us down the route it did. I guess deep down, though that when I asked whether you imagined me being with other women and who they were, I was starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of our tunnel of ambiguity. And when I 'insisted' that you tell me who I think I knew that the one-word answer might be you whimpered softly.

"Mum."

As you said that I felt your body shudder. You were crying and my heart went out to you.

"Come on baby, let's go in?" I said stubbing my Marlboro out and making a mental note to clear the stubs up before Samantha arrived tomorrow.

You held my hand as we walked in and I shut and bolted the doors.

"Let's go to bed shall we Jack?" I asked softly.

Your sobbing had stopped.

"Sorry Jay, I'm acting like a kid."

"Oh darling don't be sorry, there's no need," I said feeling for you as I closed the gap between us, took your face in my hands and, standing on tip toe, reached up and planted little kisses all over your mouth. "It's ok, you're with me, you're with Jay, your Auntie, and you don't have to worry or be sorry about something like that."

We kissed properly then and moulded our bodies together. Your nearly full erection pressed into me and I squashed my tits against your firm, slim and so wonderfully taut chest. My hands ran up and down your equally taut and muscular back eventually finding the two pert cheeks of your youthful bum. I squeezed it and pulled you harder against me thinking, 'Young men are fucking wonderful' as I revelled in the feeling of my body against yours.

I broke my mouth away and put my lips against your ear. I poked the tip of my tongue in a little and then whispered.

"Come on baby, let Auntie take you upstairs and suck that fabulous cock of yours."

Footnote from Jayne.

Please let me know what you think and further parts will be published very soon.

12