Auntie Knows Best Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she leans over me and her lips brush my cheek, I wonder how I stop myself reaching up and grabbing her boobs, they're so close. I know that one day soon I will forget and will do it. I sometimes think she sort of lingers leaning over me, but I can't be sure. I just wish I knew what to do.

The 'night night' kiss is absolutely magic and makes me so fucking horny that, of course I jerk off once she's gone. A wank just after she has left me is more spectacular than at other times and that's not just because I have just been looking at her, but also because her smell lingers as my mind conjures up a scene where she and I are having sex. The combination produces what seems like a bucket load of spunk on my belly and chest! And, of course, that causes me to fall asleep hard as rock holding my dick in my hand.

It was just so like at home then, when you opened the door and stood momentarily with the light from the landing behind you. There were three differences though from when mum does it. Firstly, you were totally naked, secondly your tits didn't sag as much and thirdly, when you came to the bed, I did grab your tits.

Jayne.

I couldn't sleep. For a start I was now unused to sharing a bed and every time you moved and every small noise you made seemed to keep me awake. Mostly, though, it was thinking about us and what I was doing that prevented sleep.

I felt a lot of guilt and shame, but in the main I was able to suppress that as I had got used to living with it. What was nagging at me, mostly, was that tomorrow, Samantha, your mother, my sister, would arrive and the three of us would be together all the evening and night and the next day. On top of all that there was another issue troubling me. There were only two usable beds, the one we were sharing, the one I would tell Samantha I had shared with my daughter Sara and the one that tomorrow night I would share with her and the one in the spare room.

Inevitably, my thoughts went back all those years to when she and I were teenagers; there is only eighteen months between us. We had always been close, sharing everything and doing most things together, we were as inseparable as most twins.

We had sailed through puberty and were in our late teens. Whilst neither of us were particularly promiscuous, we had numerous boy-friends and by the time she was nearly twenty and I was a year younger the days of losing our virginities were dim memories.

I had just been given up by an older bloke and I was crying. Mum and Dad were away for the weekend. When I came home, I went straight to my bedroom and undressed. Samantha asked what was the matter? I didn't want to tell her at first, but then I did. She came in, she was in a dressing gown, and I was in my nightie, a baby doll I remember. She consoled me.

How the hell that consoling necessitated us lying side by side on my bed I had no idea?

How helping a sister overcome being given up required me to be in her arms our bodies pressed together from head to toe, I didn't know.

How Samantha's hand on my breast was supposed to be comforting, I couldn't tell.

And how her mouth closing on mine and her tongue edging past my lips, which I welcomingly opened, was part of a reassuring process I just couldn't fathom.

What I could tell, understand and fathom was that I enjoyed it. I welcomed it in fact and I started to give back as much as she gave me.

And then I could understand why we cupped each other's breasts, why my baby doll slid off me and why her dressing gown was open right down the front. Yes, then I did appreciate why we were both naked and my nipples were in her mouth and my hand was between my sister's legs.

That had been the start. It went on for a couple of years or so, maybe nearer three, I suppose. It wasn't an every night, day or week event; just something we did when we both needed it. Of course, we drifted apart when we both married and lived miles apart, but I never stopped thinking about her and those few months when we went further and further with our bisexual sibling, incestuous love.

Footnote from Jayne.

Please let me know what you think and further parts will be published very soon.

12