All Comments on 'Auntie knows'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
NICE

NICE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sissys love

I love sissy stories. Especially sissymaid stories. I have a pink sissymaids dress and just love wearing it every chance I get. I love it when my wife teases me and hulimates me about being a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Newspaper ad

I placed an ad in the Sydney Daily Telegraph, male likes pantyhose, keen to meet same.Two days, i got a text that interested me,interested same call me, i did David spoke ,said why dont i come to his place as he has other clothes i could try if i wanted.O.K. ,lower North Shore, pulled up outside the house,rang bell, he answered dressed in a short dress and black pantyhose.Went inside, offered me a drink, sat down opposite me,legs a bit apart, so i could see his pantyhose covered cock, i looked, like what you see, i said yes.Well show me ,so i stood up , dropped the jeans, to show him my sheer pantyhose covered legs and arse.Turn around, i did, nice he said and grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom, opened the wardrobe, pick some clothes and come out.Inside were various dresses and skirts, blouses and 4 wigs.I chose a black maids skirt,very short and flared and a brown wig.I looked in the mirror,not bad, my cock was hard, and i walked out.David looked at me, smiled and said get me a drink,i looked puzzled, well your the maid, get me a drink.I brought it back to him,and as i did he ran his hand up my hosed legs, brushing my balls. I stood as he fondled me, then he pushed a newspaper onto the floor, pick that up, so i bent down to get it, he stood and levelled his hosed cock at my face.He grabbed my head and said lick me, so i licked his hosed cock, my head under his dress.He pulled back, turned, lick my hosed arse, so i did my tongue trying to push into his pantyhosed crack.He turned back around, this time his cock out of the pantyhose, suck it,so i put his cock into my mouth and sucked on it.He grabbed my head, fucking my mouth,come on slut suck me, i did so.Then he pulled out, get on the lounge, so i stood up , not like that as he pushed me over the thick padded arm.He lifted my dress up,then i felt his tongue on my arse, licking at the nyloned crack.Stay like that, as i heard him move away then return.He pulled the back of my pantyhose down, a lubed finger was pushed into my crack and moved in and out and around.Then i felt the head of his cock positioned at my hole, push forward but it did not go in, no i said, i think your too big.My arse was slapped, shutup slut, youll take all ive got, with that he positioned his cock and pushed harder, the head entered me and he held still, pulled a little way out then pushed back in, more went in, he did the same again about 5 more times and the whole length was in me.Sure, it hurt but i was enjoying the scene, then he grabbed my hips and started to fuck me, slowly, then faster, faster until he got into a steady rhythym.I was enjoying it, being fucked like a slut, when he slapped my arse,push back, so i did as he went forward, i pushed back meeting his thrusts. He went very deep into me, my cock now going hard.He kept fucking telling me to cumm into the front of my pantyhose as he fucked me, i was about to anyway, but he went faster and my cock let loose into my pantyhose and kept cumming, cumming, clenching my hole around his hard thrusting cock until with one big thrust he burst into me, fucking me as cumm filled my hole.Still hard he collapsed on top of me, cock still in me, until he pulled out, cumm leaking out of my hole.I stoodup, he asked for my cumm filled pantyhose, so i gave them to him and he licked my cumm out of them.We get together many times,once i was blindfolded and made to service what i found out later was 5 guys.I remember the last guy, he was huge,after the others had filled me he still had difficulty fitting his huge cock into my hole, but when he did, he gave me the best fuck i have ever had, when he came so far up inside me, i blacked out as i orgasmed, and i heard the other guys cheering.I was very sore for a couple of days, but i got his phone number and he fucks me once a week, i pass out nearly every time he cumms in me.A film was taken of him fucking me , it is on the net.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i want to read more ,i dream of being a maid full time ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2nd person is bad

Couldn't get past first paragraph. 2nd person is extremely difficult to write effectively. More practice is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have several aunts, on my mom's side, as they be my mom's sisters. One is a school teacher in an all girl's school. Another a seamstress and the other a nurse. I have spent a holiday at each of their houses in a summer, and thanks to my mom, mom told them all about my desire too dress as a girl. Aunt Hilda the school teacher would have me in a schoolgirl uniform and spank me over her lap, with my gymslip up and my schoolgirl regulation knickers down. My aunt Beryl many a time had me dressed in a dress she was making for a girl, to finish off the hem. Aunt Joan loved playing hospitals with me, having me dressed in a nightdress and pretending I had to go into the women's ward, as there was no room in the men's ward. Each aunt would shave off my pubic hair when I arrived there at their home. The reason being all said the same, that it would emasculate me. Each aunt had daughters and each daughter knew of my cross dressing. I would have to stand stark naked in the middle of the lounge with my hands behind my head. fingers locked together and feet astride, while all commented on my penis and how it would have been much kinder if I had been born a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous