Auntie Mabel Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

'If we can't bugger you with all this technology then you will just have to stay an anal virgin,' said Mabel. John set up the camera on its stand and let it run.

Mabel took Alison into the bathroom, to prepare her arse for fucking.

'Oh by the way John is going to wear a condom,' announced Mabel firmly.

'There has been far too much fucking going on without protection. Jane, Diana and you Alison are young and fertile, and we don't want any unplanned little visitors in nine months do we?'

'Perish the thought darling,' replied Alison thinking furiously.

Diana had brought along a few bottles of wine and some nibbles. They all sat on the bed naked, and polished off all the food and all the wine. All of them were very tipsy, except for Alison who only pretended to drink her wine.

'Come on old girl show us your arse' giggled Mabel, lubricating one of her thinner vibrators. Alison knelt down on her bed again and tried to relax. Jane and Diana knelt either side of her, stroking her back and gently fondling her breasts.

John knelt in front of her and kissed her slowly and lovingly. Her hand slid down to his groin and stroked his big cock. It was ready and waiting for its cue.

'Suck my cock M'lady,' he whispered to her.

Alison bent down lower, and took his thick knob into her mouth. This was the only cock she had ever sucked, and she was getting quite fond of it. It tasted nice, and when she ran her hands down its shaft there were a large pair of balls waiting to be fondled.

Mabel waited until Alison was well into her sucking, before she started work on her anus. First she rubbed plenty of lubricant in and around her anus. Then she chose he slimmest vibrator, and gently rubbed it around the tight little hole.

The vibrations slowly relaxed Alisons ring, and soon Mabel was slipping the slim vibrator an inch into her bum. She just rotated it where it was, stretching her ring very gently. Mabel loved to be buggered, and wanted Alison to enjoy it too.

Alison was enjoying sucking John's cock, every now and then she would take it out of her mouth and study it intently. All her life she had never actually held a man's cock, or felt the need to examine it.

She now had a good reason; it amazed her that this rod of meat only had one real purpose; it was to squirt the man's sperm up into a woman's womb. All other uses for it were secondary to getting a woman pregnant.

She wanted John's cum in her womb, she didn't want it in her mouth and certainly didn't want it up her arse. Luckily Mabel had unwittingly provided the means to fulfil Alison's desire.

She smiled as she felt Mabel stretching her arsehole, she was quite happy now for John to squirt his cum into her arse. He would now be wearing a condom, and it would contain every drop of his sperm. All she had to do was make sure he would come as determinedly as he had before.

To that end she sucked and licked his shaft, until he was groaning with the need to shoot his load into her. Alison had an idea to further excite him.

'Girls, come and help me suck this big cock please.'

Jane and Diana were only too pleased to assist, and quickly lay down by the side of Alison. John found his knob being passed from mouth to mouth as Jane then Alison then Diana took turns sucking him.

Six breasts were just hanging there awaiting his fondling hands, as they sucked hard on his cock.

'I want his cum sucked right up out of his balls,' ordered Alison. Mabel had meantime progressed to a normal sized vibrator, and was happily stirring it around in Alison's arse.

'How's my boys cock girls?' asked Mabel.

'Fucking enormous, he's already leaking pre cum, I don't know if she can take it captain? She's going to blow soon,' giggled Jane in a phoney Scottish accent. Mabel just smiled and replaced the normal vibrator with a big one.

This made Alison groan as it was pushed up her bum.

'Fuck me Mabel, you didn't bring a horse in here did you?' she gasped as her anus was stretched wide.

'Nearly ready love, are you ready John?'

'Fuck me yes, I want her arse and I want it now,' he growled.

Mabel pulled the vibrator out of Alison's arse, and observed it gaping nicely.

'Come here darling boy, time for your raincoat to go on.'

John stood in front of her and watched as she unrolled a condom over his swollen throbbing cock.

It was so excited that she had a job to stretch it over his thick shaft. Eventually she was satisfied and kissed his protected knob.

'She's all yours darling, be gentle with her because I love her,' she said looking up at her man.

John knelt behind Alison and rubbed his knob over her anus. He could feel it tensing, as she anticipated the invasion of her most private hole.

'Relax my love, I won't hurt you,' he reassured her as he massaged her bum cheeks with his strong hands.

He felt her relax at his words, and gently pushed his knob into her anus. He stopped when he was only an inch inside, to give her virgin bum a chance to come to terms with this strange invader. When he judged she was ready he pushed his cock in a bit deeper, and by rotating his hips he gently stretched her ring a bit more.

'Are you OK darling,' asked Mabel concerned. Alison could only nod, as the size of John's cock had taken her breath away.

'Nearly there love' he murmured, and slid his cock all the way up. Alison moaned in discomfort, as she was stretched to the limit.

'Please John, don't move for a bit, give me a chance to get used to this,' she begged. She was stretched so tightly, that she could feel the rapid pulse in his cock transmitted into her arse.

Suddenly her sphincter muscles capitulated and relaxed fully. He was able to slid his shaft out and then back in, without too much discomfort to her.

'God Jane you actually like this?' moaned Alison in disbelief.

'It takes a bit of getting used to but when you experience your first multiple orgasm, you will realise it was worth all the discomfort.'

John had stopped buggering her and pulled his cock out of her arse. He rubbed more lubricant on his shaft and into her hole, and then reinserted his cock.

The extra lubricant made all the difference, and Alison started to enjoy the feeling of her arse being filled with cock. Soon he was fucking her as he would Mabel, and her tits were bouncing to the rhythm of his thrusts.

She even managed to wiggle her arse at him, to encourage further efforts on his part. John saw his cock thrusting into her virgin arse, and felt his cum rising fast.

'I'm ready to come Alison,' he said urgently.

To his surprise Alison threw herself forward onto the bed, pulling her arse off his cock.

'Don't you dare come yet, I am just starting to enjoy this but I need some female interaction as well,' said Alison breathlessly. She asked the girls to join in, and suggested what part they should play.

'It's your fuck Alison, we will do as you ask,' said Mabel with the agreement of the other girls. John was instructed to just kneel there, and shut up until further orders. Alison got back on all fours and Mabel lay under her, looking up at her cunt. Alison only had to lay on Mabel's body and dip her head, to lick Mabels labia protruding from its nest of golden curls.

Jane and Diana were positioned laying on their backs, either side of Alison's head. They were instructed to lift up their legs, and hold them up by linking their arms behind their knees. This presented Alison with clear sight and access to their cunts and arses.

'That's a lot better, three cunts to play with while John is having his fun with my arse,' she said in a satisfied voice.

Alison had a brilliant mind, she hadn't risen through the ranks of her fathers Oil Empire just because she was his daughter. She was a demon player on the Stock and Futures Markets of the world. One of her attributes was that she could discard one plan and conceive another instantly as the situation changed.

Her first plan was to allow John to cum up her arse, and then acquire the used condom. It would be full of his sperm, and she would then think of a way to transfer it into her womb.

Her Machiavellian mind had thrown up a better plan, and she was now putting it into operation. She lay with her breasts pressed against Mabel's belly, and licked her golden cunt. She slipped her fingers into both Jane and Diana's cunts and began to finger them.

Meanwhile John had reinserted his cock into her anus, and was gently fucking it. The rest had cooled him down, and he was nowhere near ready to come. Alison had been a lesbian most of her life, and loved fingering women's cunts.

She was also very good at it, and soon had Jane and Diana close to orgasm. She knew just where to rub inside a woman's vagina in order to get them juicy, or if she was in a hurry to make them come for her. She needed Jane and John in bed with her, but definitely didn't need Mabel or Diana.

To that end she just kept Jane's cunt simmering near to orgasm. Whilst she increased the number of fingers thrust into Diana's cunt. Soon it was stretched enough, to allow her to slip her entire fist up into the woman's elastic vagina.

While she was doing this, Mabel had been rubbing Alison's clitoris, as John's cock had been pistoning into her arse. Mabel was enjoying herself immensely; she had a perfect view of her favourite boy's cock buggering her future bride's arse hole. Every now and again, she would lift her head up and suck on Alison's clitoris.

This brought her face erotically near to her boys plunging shaft. Alison had been holding back on her orgasm for a while. However the combination of having her fist inside Dian's cunt as she orgasmed, and Mabel's mouth sucking her clitoris, was all it took to release the floodgates of her first orgasm.

Flood it was, one minute Mabel was happily sucking a swollen clitoris. Then without warning her face and more distressingly her golden hair, arranged in a complicated bun was abruptly soaked in Alison's cunt juices. They splashed out of her vagina in a torrent.

Diana meanwhile was convulsing in her own orgasm, as Alison rammed her fist deep into her hairy cunt.

'Fuck me,' spluttered Mabel, spitting out a mouthful of Alison's cum.

'You nearly drowned me then, and my hair is soaked,' she said wriggling out from under Alison and standing by the side of the bed.

Her lovely golden tresses, were soaked and matted with cunt juice and cum. John had pulled out of Alison's arse as this was going on, and just knelt there again with his mouth shut. Mabel saw Diana had just recovered from her orgasm, and asked if she would help her wash her hair clean before the juices became sticky. Diana obediently followed Mabel out of the bedroom, and into the bathroom.

'Jane, do you think John has taken my anal virginity yet?' asked Alison still fingering Jane's cunt. Jane was nearly insane with lust, and here was Alison saying that it was her turn to bugger her.

'Yes I fucking well do think he's taken your virginity, and now it's my fucking turn. Get your cock out of her arse John and hand me my strap on, I am going to do some serious arse fucking.'

John knew better than to argue with Jane when she was like this, and pulled his cock out of Alison's bum. He handed Jane her strap on cock, and was going to sit and watch from the sidelines.

'That's not fair Jane,' said Alison craftily,

'John can still be involved, he can have his cock in my cunt, while you bugger me.'

'As long as he doesn't get in the fucking way, Jane muttered fiercely as she struggled with the strap on cock.

'We'll get into position while you are strapping that thing on,' said Alison. She got John to lay on his back, and kneeling over him began to lower her dripping cunt onto his cock.

'Oh dear, John, you've gone a bit limp, let me rub it up for you,' she whispered in his ear.

Reaching down between them she grasped his big stiff cock, and rubbed it up and down a few times. Ensuring Jane was busy swearing at her strap on, Alison managed to pull off the condom on her upstroke of his cock. She quickly guided his now rampant shaft into her lowering cunt, until it was completely buried inside her.

With a wicked smile, she tucked the incriminating condom out of sight under the bedcovers. She needn't have worried about Jane noticing it, she could have draped it across John's bollocks and Jane wouldn't have seen it. Her total attention was on Alison's rose bud anus.

It had been so long since John's cock had withdrawn from her arse, that her anus had shrunk back to its normal size. Jane didn't even notice that Alison was fucking John, while they waited for her.

'I love your big young cock in me,' Alison whispered seductively in his ear.

' You are the only man who has fucked me, and now you have taken me in all my holes, my mouth, my cunt and my arse. That makes me your woman John, I love you and I belong to you now. Alison was grinding her cunt against his balls as she whispered to him.

'Fuck me John, you've fucked me up the bum now fuck your woman's cunt hard.'

John was on fire with lust,' Lady Alison was offering herself and her love to him; her cunt was hot and tight on his cock. He needed to fuck her hard, and began to drive his bursting cock up into her waiting hole.

As he slammed upwards, she was ramming her cunt down just as hard onto his steaming shaft.

'Come for me, come in me, fill my womb with your seed. I am your woman darling I want you , I need you, Come for me now.'

'AAAAAARRRRGGGGG!!!' he screamed in ecstasy as his balls exploded into her wanton womb. She lay flat on top of him, crushing him to her as he bucked and thrashed in his orgasm. The hot wet walls of her cunt, squeezed and milked every drop of cum from his spurting cock and spasming balls.

'FUCK ME!!' he yelled as his orgasm continued, under the expert flexing of Alison's vaginal muscles.

'Please, please no more, no more' he begged, as his body convulsed under her. Finally Alison took pity on him, and ceased squeezing his shaft with her cunt.

Deprived of this intense stimulation he felt his orgasm easing, until his entire body went limp with the relaxation that follows a massive orgasm.

'Have you quite finished you noisy fuck pig,' snapped Jane.

'I'm trying to concentrate here, thank you so fucking much.'

Now Alison's arse had finished jumping up and down, Jane could return to her main obsession. Fucking Alison's arse. She wanted to remember this fuck, so was taking her time about it.

'Just lay there quietly John,' whispered Alison into his ear.

'Wait until Jane finishes buggering me, before you move or she will get annoyed with you.'

John agreed and lay still, he could still feel his cock gently pumping the last of his cum into Alison's cunt. Thank the fuck for condoms he thought; otherwise I would have pumped half a pint of cum into her.

Jane had slipped her finger deep into Alison's arse, and was relishing the feel of it squeezing her.

'Good, your arse needs opening again, and I'm just the girl to do it.' She muttered. She was rubbing KY onto her strap on cock, as she played with Alison's bum hole.

It was times like this when she really wished she had a real cock, to ram up someone's arse. Still Lady fucking Alison; would certainly know she'd been buggered by the time that Jane had finished with her.

She nearly drooled with lust, as she located the knob of her cock against the small rose bud anus of Alison's bum.

'Brace yourself Shelia,' she growled and thrust her cock deep into Alison's arse. The woman's gasp of shock was music to Jane's ears.

'Felt that did you Bitch, this isn't pussy John buggering you, this is Jane "tits" Sanderson up your aristocratic arse hole.' She almost snarled as she fucked her cock hard and fast up Alison's throbbing hole.

John was holding on tight to Alison's body, as it was shaken by the force of Jane's assault on her arse hole.

'Are you OK Ali?' he whispered in her ear. Alison nuzzled his neck, and kissed him lovingly, 'I love you calling me Ali; it can be your pet name for me. It's only my arse, it means nothing, my womb belongs to you darling' she whispered back.

She could still feel his cock in her cunt, she was amazed it the resilience of youth. A grown man would have fallen asleep, after such a marathon ejaculation. She was proud that the man she had chosen to father her child, had such stamina. She snuggled up to him, as Jane continued her frenzied attack on her anus.

Alison was feeling very naughty, for tricking John and Mabel. Very naughty and wicked, she felt so naughty and wicked that it was really turning her on. She was such a clever fucking bitch; Jane had got that right. She had wanted her boyfriends cum in her womb, and by fuck she had got it.

So fuck you Jane, bugger my arse all you want I don't fucking care. She was feeling so pleased with herself, that she confused the feeling of elation that was sweeping over her with simple gloating.

Out of the blue she was caught up in a massive orgasm, that originated from her arse and swept out over her entire body. Her nipples hardened instantly, and a howl of elation erupted from her throat. Alison's nails dug deep into John's back as her body thrashed about.

Fuck me, Jane's done it thought John with pride in his girl, she's given Alison an anal orgasm. For most people making your sex partner come by buggering them, would be enough. Jane however was a girl on a mission.

She was determined to introduce this stuck up fucking bitch, to the world of multiple orgasms. She carried on buggering Alison, riding her arse as it bucked and shook.

'COME FOR ME YOU FUCKING STUCK UP BITCH,' she screamed at her, pounding away at her arse with all her strength.

'Ohhhh FFUUUCCCKKK MMMMEEEE screamed Alison in reply, as wave after wave of ecstasy raged through her trembling body like a flash flood.

'John, help please its too much, I can't breath,' she gasped into his ear.

'Ride it darling, your having a multiple orgasm. Mabel has them all the time and says they are fantastic.'

'FUCK MABEL, THIS IS MY ARSE TELL HER TO FUCKING STOP.'

John knew Jane wouldn't listen to him, or anyone at this moment in time. He gathered his courage and still with his cock buried deep in Alison's cunt, rolled her over until he was laying on top of her. One second Jane was fucking the bitche's arse, the next second it had been pulled off her cock and replaced with John's hairy hole.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? John you stupid cunt how the fuck do you think I can bugger the bitch like that?'

'She's had enough Jane, you buggered her into a multiple orgasm that nearly killed her.'

Jane slowly came back to her senses, and realised that he was right.

'A multiple orgasm, well that's something for a first timer I suppose' she gasped, collapsing on top of both of them. After a few seconds John said ' Jane.'

'Yes John?'

'Get your cock out of my arse will you.'

Jane smiled and rolled off them, to lay on the bed exhausted by her efforts.

John was left lying on Alison, still with his cock firmly stuck in her cunt. Alison was still coming down from her orgasms. Her vaginal walls were spasming against his cock, and bringing it back to life again.

She couldn't believe it when he started to fuck her again, his cock had hardened and he appeared to have found some extra energy from somewhere.

'Oh God John are you going to fuck me again?' she whispered.

'Oh yes Milady I am going to fuck you again, this will have to last you until we meet again in the village.

'Fuck me John, Fuck me hard and deep, fuck your woman,' she whispered in his ear. Alison lay back and opened her legs to him as he thrust into her. She relished every slap of his balls as he pounded her cunt.

Alison,' he gasped, 'I want to come up your arse.'

'It's your arse darling I'd love you to fill it with your cum,' she replied generously. He stopped fucking for a moment, and reaching down moved his knob from her cunt to her arse.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers