Auntie Nanny Parvati

Story Info
Parvati shows off her Auntie body.
2.2k words
4.28
11.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a single dad in my mid 30s, nothing seemed harder than finding child care. With 2 young kids in school, pick up in the afternoon was difficult to plan.

"Why can't I find someone that can actually drive and watch the kids for 2 hours until I get home?" I complained to a few people at work in the break room. I worked in a physical therapy office as a biller and every day had to sort out how to leave early.

Vishal, a physical therapist assistant laughed, "most babysitters are too young, I don't like to trust my kids with teenagers."

"well, if they are adults then they want huge money. College kids know they can charge people $30/hr." I said.

Vishal looked at me for a minute, as if remembering what he was thinking. "my aunt Parvati is looking for an afternoon job. She just moved with us from Texas. She just got divorced from her asshole husband. The pediatrician I told you about?"

I remembered him saying something about his uncle who had just moved to the Azores with a new young wife. "I remember, how is she adjusting?"

"well," Vishal said, "it wasn't a big shock to her. He was older and ready to retire. Their daughter is in college. She got a huge chunk of money. Parvati is just bored I think. When do you have your kids?"

"I have them all week except Wednesday and every other weekend. So I'd need someone the other week days." I said

Vishal typed in his phone. "I'll text her your number and ask her if she's interested. She's a sweet person.."

I thanked him and texted my neighbor, pleading to see if she could be at the bus stop for the kids. Thankfully she said yes. Although, I didn't like the chain smoking, she was my only option.

As the day went on and I was ready to go, I got a message from Parvat. "hello Jeff, my nephew passed along your information regarding watching 2 kids in the afternoon. I would love to meet you and talk about the job. Are you free tonight?"

I messaged back that I was and gave her my address and went on with my day. It was busy at work and I rushed to get done. The less time my kids had to sit with a cloud of cigarette smoke, the better for their lungs.

I almost forgot about Parvati until she rang the door bell at about 7. I opened it and a medium height woman stepped in with a bright orange sundress on, jet black hair flecked with white hair. She had gold bangles on and large hoop earrings. Her skin was dark like caramel, with big dark eyes. She had a sort of citrus perfume on that caught my attention.

"so nice to meet you, I'm Parvati." she said with a rich accent. Indian like Vishal.

"wonderful to meet you, thank you so much for coming! Please sit down." I motioned to the table.

She was grace and smooth movements, letting her bracelets sway with her bangles, she tossed fragrant hair and sat down. Her eyes were striking. I swallowed deep sitting down across the table. Immediately, the kids rushed over to bombard her with a thousand questions and pry her life story.

Parvati held court, completely dignified and comfortable with the relentless attention. She talked about her daughter, her home in Texas, and about India They left the room just as quickly when their favorite show came in the living room.

She smiled, "they are so sweet Jeff! And so polite!"

"Thank you so much, they are my whole world. That's why I wanted to find someone that is responsible and good with kids."

We went back and forth and she talked about her daughter and years of being involved with the other pediatric residents and staff and the different causes. She was chairwoman for cystic fibrosis benefits and childhood cancers.

Parvati was poised and comfortable talking about anything. And her eyes still captivated my attention, as well as her flowing sun dress and soft cushy breasts underneath. The sexual part was impossible to read. She was professional and courteous.

We set up a schedule and she said goodnight to the kids. I gave her a polite hug and drank in her perfume again. That night before bed I finished up some emails and then went on a search for Indian porn videos. Each one left me thinking of Parvati the accents and dark black hair. I knew that this was just a whim. I was her employer and she was the aunt of a good work friend. And, she was close to 20 years my senior. But it was something to help get me through the single dad nights. The term Auntie was all over my search history.

It was such a relief to go to work the next few weeks without worrying about a babysitter. Parvati always showed up, always texted me and the kids loved their time with her. My crush had definitely continued but I realized it wasn't because of her nationality. She had a graceful way to her. She moved with fluidness and had a commanding presence. I'm not sure how to put it but she was so comfortable with herself that it made me feel good. She had a small belly and her arms were a bit flabby, but she wore flowing dresses, see-through scarves and silks. Confidence! That's the best word.

Friday night came and right after I hit home the kids went with their mom for the weekend. When I hugged them goodbye and walked them out I came back in with a sigh.

"It's so hard to have them go but it's nice to breath and enjoy a quiet night." I said.

Parvati smiled, mostly with those dark hypnotic eyes, "You have to take some time just for you. That's so important." she said and started to get her coat.

"Parvati, can I offer you a drink? I just got a few bottles of wine from a friend. He wanted me to try them out." I said and bit my lip. "if you would like to, I mean."

She laughed, "I have no plans, I would love to. Thank you."

I grabbed two glasses and the wine bottles and led into the living room. Popping the cork and pouring the wine I held my glass up. "to Parvati, my kids favorite person!"

She smiled and clanked my glass. "yes u are their favorite person. They are very protective of you, by the way" she said, taking a sip. "today your daughter asked if I was single and why I always wear perfume."

"she's very observant!" I took a long sip. "I mean, she wants to make sure I'm safe and protected." I laughed and sipped again. "I'm sure your daughter does the same."

She studied her wine glass, "she does call to check up on me since the divorce, but she was always her daddy's princess. I think I raised her too independent. Haha" she laughed and sipped again.

"Being a doctor's wife and member of boards and causes is a lot of work. She has two great examples. Does she date in college?" I asked.

"well, she is always busy but I kept telling her growing up to find someone who you love, not someone to please us. No arranged marriages for her." she refilled her glass and lay back, "this is like truth serum! That means it's a good wine."

I smiled and nodded, "it's definitely good for that." I took another refill. "it must be sort of exciting, being free after a long marriage. You are still young, and active." I said.

She laughed, "you are kind. It wasn't my choice. He found a much younger girl. His daughters age in fact. Now he can travel with his arm candy. Only you would flatter me to say I was young.."

The way she laid back showed her curves. Her skin color caught my eyes along with the softness of her skin. "I think he made a mistake. You work that hard in a career to enjoy life with the person who brought you through all those challenging years." I said, my eyes drinking her up.

She leaned over and reclined on the couch on the pillow and closed her eyes. "he was tired of looking at me, of living with me and talking to me every day." she took another sip. "you would get sick of being near me so quick." she closed her eyes again and smiled.

"you forget I got dumped, my ex cheated too. And never regretted it some muscled personal trainer." I moved over next to her and let her lean on me.

Parvati's hair smelled so good. Her skin which I knew would be soft was fragrant and creamy to the touch. She looked up and smiled, the small crows feet and wrinkles smoothed with her smile and she tossed her hair back. "it's been a long time... I haven't been kissed in a while." she said.

I leaned in and kissed her. As confident and sure a woman she appeared, her kiss was hesitant and careful. I held her face and kissed deeper letting her lose herself.

"you are so beautiful Parvati. I've wanted you since I first saw you." I said between kisses. "how long has it been?"

"ten years maybe. I just gave up on love, sex. Not worth it. I'm afraid I'm all dried up haha." she laughed.

"let's go in my room." I said still deep in kisses.

We walked still kissing, my hands all over her body. I lay her down on my bed and look in her whole body. Her hair tossed everywhere, her dress a mess. She had a cute round stomach, and those soft heavy breasts. I kissed up her legs. The way she she already moaned made me throb. I kissed to her thighs letting her pull up the dress.

She was dripping wet. All down her inner thighs from her bikini cut underwear. "you are NOT dried up" I said. I licked up her sweet pussy juice. Kissing her clit through the fabric and sliding her panties down. Her pussy hair was trimmed short. I sucked on her bare clit and heard her scream. Her whole countenance changed. She was active, wild, squirming. She wrapped her short legs around me and pushed my head deeper.

Her dress was off, her bouncy, full breasts in my hands with dark black nipples. I was covered in her pussy smell and juices tongue fucking her squeezing her ass fingerings her tight soaked pussy.

She pushed my tongue to her clit and I felt her grind and pant and push harder clenching my head in place till she started to shake and released. Parvati screamed in pleasure. Her taste changed, more concentrated, sweet, thinner.

I came up kissing every inch taking in every soft curve. I kissed her stomach, her round cute belly button, worshipping every inch to her breasts. Sucking, licking my hands in her hair. One down rubbing her clit. Then her neck her mouth. Sliding my cock along her clit, then gently inside. She was tight and she took a deep breath as I slid in.

"ughgh oooooo. That's so big love. Perfect."

I got in a rhythm, grabbing her ass to fuck her deeper and harder. I looked her her dark black eyes and kissed her. Her confidence and strength were back, no hesitancy. I fucked her, slapping her ass, then deep inside her cumming hard letting her feel my cum leak out everywhere.

She kissed me deep, her confidence switched on, she lay me down and got on top of me, her black hair everywhere, she straddled my legs to ride, wriggling her pussy onto my cock. Her soft, rounded belly and sagging brown breasts were part of her seduction. The way she rode me and grabbed her body twisting her nipples, swaying her hips and full ass as she changed angles and where she pushed down. As Parvati rode me, she arched her back and then grinded down, finding that perfect spot.

"just like that, love." she moaned, concentrating on her spot.

She whimpered and reached down as she rode me to rub her clit. Then screamed, clenching my cock inside her, then shivered, collapsing on me.

Her hair was everywhere, her body, warm folds, curves and wine breath.

"You have no idea," she finally said. "it's been years since I made love like that. Since I felt wanted."

I held her close and ran my hands up and down her legs and stomach. Felt the weight of her breasts.

"is it OK if I call you auntie?" I blurted out.

She laughed and pushed her hair back. It looks like someone has been watching Indian porn! " she looked down at herself.

"I am an aunt! Older, curvy. I'm fine with that."

"I just love the confidence you have, like some videos, it's a complete seduction of the younger guy. Haha I'm not sure who seduced who."

We snuggled deeper, lost in each other, sticky with cum.