My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet my girlfriend, Lotta - Lillan's daughter.
5.1k words
4.63
42k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 19 years old, American

My girlfriend, Lotta, 21 years old, is a Swedish girl studying at my college.

Inga-Lill, also known as Lillan, Lotta's mother, 41, Swedish, working as a librarian,

Sten, Lotta's 44-year-old dad, Swedish, a police officer

This is going to be a longer series, I have no idea how many, we'll see what you think. If you like it, I will write, just like the movie "If you build it, he will come" in some strange baseball movie.

If you like it - I will write.

The series is really about my relationship with Lotta's mom, but that doesn't start until part 2.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the overall test instead.

In this first part, I will tell you how I, a nerd came to start dating the Captain of the college women's soccer team and a Swedish bombshell no less.

In the next part, we will be in Sweden, at her mom and dad's place, and Lillan's and my forbidden relationships begin.

______

Lotta and I met at college, she was this amazing-looking Swedish girl that played soccer, or football as they call it in Sweden. I didn't even know where Sweden was when we met, I mean I've heard about it and so, but, that's about it, I think I've heard of a music group from Sweden, but that was way before my time.

We met in April, with my summer break, and her graduation only six weeks away, but we had an awesome six weeks. After graduation, she was going home to her club in Sweden and continue to play socc.. football for them in the fall. I, however, had two more years to go.

Like all Swedish girls, Lotta was a very attractive girl (and very popular), she was slim but very fit, she was tall, and, of course, blond with blue eyes but, unfortunately, her breast was almost non-existing. Which I didn't like, being a breast man, but the rest was awesome. That's the downside of all the hard training she was going through, non of the girls on the soccer team had any breasts, but half of them were lesbians, so, they didn't even count (for me)

I think we made love every single day for those weeks, knowing that it will all end soon.

Ever since I first saw her, like two years ago, she was one of the girls' "in-group". She was the captain of our very popular soccer team who only dated jocks and never even seemed willing to admit that kids like me existed. The only reason why we even talked (a year later) was that she lived right next door to me and quite often we walked back home together, even though that took a good six months before she felt ok with us being seen together, but I understood, she had her reputation to uphold and couldn't be seen with the likes of me.

I was far from the "in-group", and just as far away from being a jock. I was tall and fairly skinny, wore my light brown hair cut very short, and was quite shy. On the positive side, I was on the President's list and was secretary of the school debating team.

Eventually, Lotta had even grown ok to talk to me, even about stuff that I never thought she would talk to me about. Like guys, relationships, parties, and so on. Before she moved into the house next to mine, I actually thought I'd never talk to her at all, but lately, my shyness and nervousness were gone and I could talk to her just like normal. And I was soooo proud just walking next to her.

Even though Lotta acted like this popular and, to be honest, a little Bimbo-ish, she was fairly intelligent, something I learned from our talks while we walked home after school, and I enjoyed her company. I liked it even more than some of the jocks she used to date were jealous of me. ME...

The friendship grew and one night it happened, after some beer and joint smoking, yes, I did that, don't you fucking judge me, we ended up kissing... Ok, fine, and some more, read on, I'm not gonna tell you all now, how fun would that be?

"You know, Steve, I don't like those muscle-bound oafs," Lotta told as she passed the joint to me.

"I much prefer men with substance; men with intellect, men like you,"

I was flabbergasted, did she really say that? That she preferred men like me?

"You, of all people, understand, don't you?" she'd said, looking very sincere and vulnerable.

"I mean, someone with your intellect and maturity certainly understands that lasting relationships have to be built on more than sex. You do understand what I'm talking about, don't you?"

"Sure," I lied. I had no clue.

Lotta smiled and caressed my face with her slim fingers (it was fairly obvious that she was high), teasing me lightly with her long, red-polished nails.

"I knew you'd understand," she said.

"That's one of the reasons will allow you to kiss me." She said casually and grabbed the joint from me.

"You're different, nothing like the guys I used to date. All they ever wanted was sex."

"Shit, I wouldn't mind a little of that," I thought ruefully.

Then she leaned over and kissed lightly on my mouth. I know what you're thinking, yes it really happened, how or why, I will never know.

At the time I was sporting the biggest, hardest erection he'd ever had in his life. I'd just been kissed by one of the prettiest, and most popular, girls in school and she fucking wanted it. Feeling her lean body rubbing against mine had me to the point where I was afraid I would come in my pants.

After she broke the brief kiss, I mumbled:

"Ah...Jeez...yeah Lotta, I-I understand. You-you're right. I mean, ah...what kind of jerk thinks a relationship can be based on nothing but sex?"

Lotta smiled at me with hazy eyes, I knew she was stoned, but I didn't care, I would take advantage of the situation if the opportunity would arise.

And it did.

"Steve, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you a virgin?"

"I hate to admit it, but I am, 18 and fucking never even touched a girl in my life, well, ugly Beth in 4:th grade really doesn't count."

"Wow, that is so... Hot... Sexy... How about naked, have you seen a girl naked, like live?"

"Fuck," I say and take a puff on the joint. "Not even that, I am fucking pathetic."

I can't believe I'm admitting all this to one of the most popular girls at my college, she's got an overwhelming amount of power over me now.

Lotta grinned real big and pulled her t-shirt off over her head. Her breasts were contained in a flimsy lacy white bra. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. This HAD to be a dream. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall into her lap, and setting her beautiful breasts free.

"God... Lotta... They're beautiful!" I blurted out.

"Well thank you!" she replied, wiggling her torso slightly and making her boobs jiggle and dance. They reminded me of a couple of ripe pears, but smaller, unfortunately. The nipples were pink and erect and pointed slightly up and out.

"I'm glad you like them!" She seemed genuinely pleased that I liked her tits, but I really didn't, but who am I to judge when one of the prettiest girls at college is flashing her breasts at me, a nerd...

"Would you like to touch one?"

I nodded dumbly and held out my hand, cupping her small left breast. Even though I wasn't particularly happy with how they looked, They actually felt wonderful in my hand, amazingly soft, but they looked like they belonged to someone much younger than 21.

She laughed as my hand traversed the flash of her breast, looked at the lump in the front of my pants, and then asked; "So, do you want to see my pussy now?"

"Um... yeah!"

"I guess you've seen a pussy before either, like live? God have you never even been to a strip club?"

"No," I admitted, "I mean I've seen porn before. But not in real life."

"Well then I'll show you mine," Lotta said.

Lotta hiked up her skirt around her waist, then shrugged and eased it back down her legs.

She was wearing high-cut turquoise panties, the ones that are on the edge of being visible in certain kinds of light all day.

Then she bluntly pulled down her panties and once again and before I knew it, she was butt naked in front of me. I almost died right then, watching her blond, neatly trimmed bush.

"Okay Mister," Lotta said. She was standing naked in front of the back porch of my house, luckily my parents had gone for dinner.

"Now I wanna see your goodies. Drop those pants, good neighbor!" Lotta chirped.

I was dying of embarrassment and boiling-over horniness. My hands shook, making it difficult to unsnap my jeans. Lotta giggled and moved her shoulders so that her boobs shook even more.

"Let me tell you a little secret, neighbor. It's not how big it is that matters, just how you use it," she said knowingly.

I lifted up my butt and scotched my jeans and Jockey shorts down around my ankles, letting my long-confined cock spring out like a jack-in-the-box.

There was a moment of silence, with only chirping birds to break the silence as both of us started at my erection.

"Oooh Kiddo! You're looking mighty grown-up there!" Lotta flopped back down onto a sofa.

I didn't know what to say. Clear precum was leaking copiously out of the end of my rigid cock. I was sobering up more by the minute.

All of a sudden, she leaned forward, grabbed my thick shaft, and positioned her face in front of my rigid cock.

"You know what the best thing about young guys is? They're ready to go again almost right as soon as you're done!"

And with that, she opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dick. It felt so good, so hot and wet! I couldn't believe how good it felt. I couldn't believe this was really happening to me. I kept expecting to wake up in a sticky, puddle on my bed since this obviously was a dream

The whole experience probably took all of about 30 seconds. Lotta's lips were wrapped tightly around my cock, her hand was pumping my shaft, and her frizzy blond hair was all over the place. I caught myself humping back at her mouth, and she moaned onto my cock, encouraging me. Her mouth bobbed up and down on me, and I felt my body go rigid, and I shouted out loud and all of a sudden I was coming into her mouth. She stayed with me until the sensation was too intense and I couldn't take it anymore and pulled away. My cock flopped out of her mouth with a wet plop.

"You need to lick my clit now," Lotta gasped, "Not too hard, just flick it with the tip of your tongue."

I looked up for the first time since I had started. I looked at her tiny pear-shaped tit, while Lotta pinched her clitoris between two fingers, making it protrude even more than it was already.

I did as I was told, gently flicking her little button with the very tip of my tongue. She responded more than I would have thought possible, moaning loud and squirming and bucking to my touch.

"Put... a couple of fingers inside me... finger my cunt!"

I complied and was amazed at how her pussy opened up to accept my fingers, and how hot and slippery she was inside. I slid my slimy fingers in and out of her gasping pussy and kept my tongue on her clit as well as I could considering how much she was moving around. I thought it was just incredibly sexy, and my cock certainly thought so too.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! You're going to make me cum! Holy shit, You're gonna make me cum! Play with my asshole Baby, play with my ass!" I didn't know exactly what she expected me to do, because in porn flicks, they never "played" with the girl's asses, they just shoved in their big cocks and fucked the girl hard. What did play with my ass mean? But I did my best, grabbing her nice plump butt-cheek in my non-finger-fuck- hand, and pressed my middle finger against her butt-hole.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck Yes!!" My arm and jaw ached and now I couldn't breathe because I was being squashed between Lotta's big thighs, and I could feel her asshole twitching against my finger and I could feel her pussy spasming on my other fingers and all I knew was that I really couldn't stop what I was doing. Lotta came for a really long time and I was a little afraid I was going to pass out or just die of exhaustion when she finally pushed my head away.

My face was absolutely covered with her stickiness, and my fingers had a nice thick coating of come all over them. I extracted myself and came up grinning.

"Holy shit Kid, you're a natural!" Lotta gasped.

I don't know how or why, well the why is easy to understand, but not the how, because once Lotta came on my face, I was rock-hard again.

"Looks like we're ready for the main event!" Lotta said, looking down at my bobbing erection."

"I am SO ready for that virgin dick!" she declared.

"Usually..." Lotta said, "...when you have sex with someone you don't really know, you should wear a condom. But we know you're safe, and I promise you that I am perfectly clean and protected, so just this once I suggest you not worry about it."

I just listened, and probably looked like a scared little teen boy with my hard cock pointing straight out from my hairless body.

"Bring it on!" Lotta had her legs wide open and was spreading her labia with two fingers.

My cock was so hard it actually ached. I climbed onto the sofa, feeling incredibly self-conscious and hoping that I wouldn't screw this up somehow.

Lotta swatted me on the ass.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look like that?" she asked me.

"Go ahead, put it inside me!"

I got on my knees between Lotta's thighs. She reached between her legs, and grasped my cock firmly. I gasped at her touch.

"Don't worry Kiddo," she said. Kiddo.... I was 2 years younger than her...

"You're going to be awesome." I felt her hot wetness on the tip of my cock.

"Go ahead, come on inside."

I moved forward, and my cock slid up into her pussy. It felt amazing, so hot and slippery and wet all over my cock. It seemed so right, so perfect. When I looked down, I was all the way up inside her, I was afraid to move. Even though I had just cum, not ten minutes ago, I was afraid that if I moved a muscle I would shoot off right away.

"God, that feels incredible!" Lotta was grinning happily "It feels so good! Fill me up with that dick!" I laid down on top of Lotta. I could feel the stainless steel rings pressing against me. My cock, with a mind of its own, started sliding in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks, grasping me. She started kissing my mouth really hard and humping back against me.

I broke off the kiss. She grabbed her legs just above the ankles and pulled them back alongside her head. I'd never seen anyone do that before. I know it's fairly common, but I'd never seen it and was suitably impressed.

I had to place my dick back in and that wasn't difficult as wet as she was. I leaned into her and found that I was fully inside her again. She did something with her pussy that caused it to squeeze me and I groaned

"If you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum!"

"Go ahead Baby," she said, "This is your first time, and it's all about you. Don't worry, just enjoy it! Fuck my pussy really hard and come inside me!"

That was all I needed. I started humping her pussy with every bit of strength I had. She encouraged me at every stroke, her tits squished against my chest, her hands on my ass pulling me deeper inside her. It was kind of surprising, but I didn't come instantaneously. The sensations I was feeling were more intense than I had ever felt before. We were both sweaty and gasping.

"Oh my God Lotta, it feels amazing!" I cooed

"I think I'm going to come on your dick dear neighbor"

Lotta's hands were working feverishly between her legs. I couldn't see that much, her hand was mostly in the way, but I did catch a tantalizing glimpse of her neatly trimmed blond pubic triangle.

I could feel cum boiling up inside me. I started fucking Lotta even more frantically, and she responded enthusiastically.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I gasped. "Yes!" she responded. I buried myself in her pussy, howling and grunting and groaning out loud, squirting what felt like gallons of semen into her body.

When it was finally over, I was exhausted. I was all sweaty and my cock wilted and soft. I started to pull myself off her.

"Don't take it out yet," Lotta gasped, "Leave it inside!" She was rubbing her clit so fast her fingers were a blur. Her pierced nipples stuck straight out, bright red.

All of a sudden, I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she came. She came in a series of short little gasps, squeezing her thighs together; eyes shut tight, tits jiggling.

After that, I went and peed, and when I came back, Lotta was still there naked, why? I thought she was gonna be gone when I came back, fleeing in shame of our stoned fuck, but she was still there, and naked. Why?

"Can you get hard again?" She asked me, and her just asking that question started to get my cock hard again, so I said "Yes."

Lotta giggled. "Then, let's get cleaned up and fuck again before your Mom and Dad come home then, lover-boy. You'd better not fucking tell anybody about this. Ever, to anybody, or I will kill you."

_____

Lotta tilted her head back and got her hair wet while I watched. She moved to the side and pulled me to her. Now we were facing each other so the warm spray of water doused both of us. She tilted her head up for a kiss and our tongues met again. Her hand moved between us and stroked my hardening cock.

She broke the kiss and released my cock. "Get your hair wet so you can wash it," she said. I did as I was told. Lotta stepped to the back of the large shower cubicle while I wet my hair. She got her shampoo and started lathering. I watched the gentle shake of small titties as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Switch," she said, and we slipped past each other, her wet skin gliding across my wet skin. I started shampooing my hair as she rinsed hers. It felt so wonderful to have another new experience, I never thought was gonna happen. As I lathered I admired Lotta's body and how the water ran over it. She was so deliciously wet, My cock throbbed.

"Switch," she said again when she was done. Again our wet bodies slipped past each other. I adored the contact. My cock, still thick, but hanging in front of me, would brush teasingly across her belly and the wet curls of her pussy hair. I began rinsing my hair as she got the soap and washcloth lathered up. I know, but my Mom was old school I'd used washcloths all my life.

When I was done rinsing my hair, Lotta scrubbed my chest with the washcloth. She ran the cloth over my chest, she was smiling, and her eyes shone with admiration. She was enjoying what she was doing. Next came my arms.

"Turn around," she said and she began scrubbing my back as I rinsed my chest and arms. She began scrubbing my butt, really working the washcloth between my cheeks. The sensations were running up and down my spine. She worked the back of my legs down to my feet.

"Turn around, secret lover-boy," she said. I did, and she was squatting down. She licked her lips as she began washing my cock and balls, working my pubic hair into a lather. She stroked my cock hard all slippery with soap. I just watched her use me, stroking my cock inches from her face.

"Now turn around one more time and rinse your cock off," she directed. I turned around and let the water wash over me. Then Lotta surprised me again by reaching between my legs and fondling my balls.

"Put your leg up on the ledge," she told me. I did, and she got a second hand between my legs to stroke my cock. She did this for a little bit, stroking my wet cock and fondling my wet balls. Then she surprised me again. I felt her hot breath against my anus. Before I could register what she might be up to, she licked at my asshole.

"Jesus!" I cried out. I heard her giggle as she continued to lick at my asshole. The stimulation was overwhelming. She was stroking my cock and caressing my balls, gently tugging on my scrotum, and lapping her tongue against my asshole. I moaned and groaned as she used me. I found God that day, or at least I called out his name more times than I can remember.

Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers
12