All Comments on 'Auntie Shows Me How'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice pace

Very good story, quite enjoyed it, but its a bit of a shame. You developed things so slowly (good pace) but then made it end so quickly. You could have carried on like that.

storyfellastoryfellaover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

Glad to hear you enjoyed the story and your criticism has been noted. Always happy to receive constructive criticism. Unfortunately some people feel the need to be offensive in their comments which serves no useful purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic but ended to soon

Liz did a nice job satisfying Dan, but seems to have wanted to help Tammy more. The reader is left wondering what happened. Did Tammy learn more about her Aunts passion?

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Long and short

His dick might be long, but the story was much too short. Tammy was also getting a little experience, but then nothing. Good story telling would at the least have Tammy and Dan comparing notes about Aunt Liz. Or Liz conducting a threesome, making sure Tammy and Dan learned how to pleasure each other with the idea of using their education on others later on.

So much potential, so little realized.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
Would like to see more

Liked the story, good pacing in this case. Would have liked for auntie to have twins fuck each other.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Nice how Liz didn't waste any time.

Only loving aunt knows an overprotective sister. Erotic how she introduced her nephew and nice to the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Auntie Liz should've taught Dan how to fuck his sister Tammy. What I see happening though is when they go back home, Dan will fuck Tammy, not pull out and the next thing you'll know is how he got his sister pregnant. And of course mom will be pissed

storyfellastoryfellaover 5 years agoAuthor
Calm Down Dear

Lighten up rodthrustin you're taking it far too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!

Auntie didn't teach Tammy more than what Dan saw?

What about a threesome between them, let alone Dan and Tammy finding each other?

SEQUEL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it but.........

I sorta agree with others that the story ended too soon

I would have loved to read how Liz went down on Tamny.

After she'd fucked Dan .Tamny could have come back down and Liz could have taken her back to her bedroom and fucked her too.

Then you would have had an opportunity to write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dripping

Story needs a part 2

Did his sister secretly watch her aunt get it on?

Did the sister get to see and tast aunties creampie?

Did she loose her virginity at her aunties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking my nephew !!

Auntie sure loved sucking and fucking her nephew's big cock !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Danger of Not Washing Your Hands

Liz’s wet fingers, after the adventure with Dan could get Tammy pregnant.

What a pity that Tammy did not walk in, on Auntie and Dan, and catch them fully committed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...