Auntie Shows Me How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Dan fuck me hard and fill your Auntie's cunt with your hot spunk," she said.

Slapping against her big thighs I was soon pumping another load deep inside my Auntie's pussy much to her and my delight.

"Good boy now let me see if that tastes as good as the first load. Stand up for me again dear," she said.

When I felt her tongue on my knob again the sensitivity made me pull away but Auntie didn't give up and soon had my knob between her lips. To my surprise I was still erect which didn't escape Aunties attention.

"Tastes just as good as the first time and look you're still as hard as ever. Come on, lets not waste it, Fuck me again and make Auntie come," she said leaning back and opening her legs again.

I was soon back inside her and I soon realised that this was Auntie's turn. There was no holding back from her this time as she began thrusting back hard against my every thrust.

"That's It Fuck Auntie Hard, Push That Big Cock Deep Inside Me," she said.

Her big tits were now jumping around as I fucked harder and harder.

"Pinch My Nipples Dan, Pinch Them Hard," she said speaking much louder now.

"OH GOD YES, FUCK ME FUCK ME OH FUUUCK YEEEES!" she cried out.

I didn't think there was any chance that I could come again but as Auntie's pussy tightened around my shaft as her orgasm consumed her I shot yet another load inside her...

It's been nearly ten years since I first fucked my Aunt. I still visit her to this day for a day or two of pure sex. Although I've had a few girl friends over the years nothing compares to Aunties experience so I keep going back for more.

12