Auntie's Friend's Lingerie Shop

Story Info
Working in the lingerie shop and being paid.
1.9k words
4.06
12.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie's friend ran a lingerie shop in the town we lived in. She sold all the normal stuff but supplied lots of old-fashioned foundation wear to clients all over the country, and to stage and screen customers. She would have made a fortune with today's period dramas.

I was often sent by Auntie to help with unpacking stock, moving boxes etc about, mainly as I was young and strong, and because it gave Auntie a chance to tease me in front of someone who obviously knew about the dynamic between us. Close to where the shop was there was a Saturday market, and Auntie sent me to get some of the strong nylon cord used for bay windows. When I returned to the shop, I was put to work for a couple of hours until the shop closed at 5pm. Auntie's friend then asked if she would like to stay for a drink, as she lived above the shop. Auntie replied she would, but that she would like to attend to me first and led me into the stockroom and ordered me to strip. If wearing jeans, as I was that day, I would often go commando underneath, so I was undressed in a flash.

Auntie used 12 inches of the cord to bring my thumbs together behind my back, demonstrating she could restrain me with almost anything. While her friend was sorting some stock, Auntie was cutting the cord and preparing something. This always made me both nervous and exciting, as I never knew what was coming. Her friend entered the changing room, and my wrists were untied, and the ladies spent a good half an hour lacing me into a long corset type garment, which went from my upper chest to mid-thigh. It was laced, re-laced and re-laced again until it was almost too tight to allow me to breath. I was put into stockings with 4 suspenders on each leg, and then frilly satin panties were drawn up my thighs. These were one of Auntie's friend's specialities, which I found out a while later were aimed at the transvestite market, where they were very successful, due to the material used, and the fact they were frilly both inside and outside, so felt lovely to wear.

Auntie then slid a loop of the rope up one leg, until it sat just below the corset, placed my wrist on it, and tied my wrist into place, so my wrist was bound to my thigh. She repeated this with the other thigh. The bondage wasn't strict, but I couldn't reach either knot with the opposite hand, so it was very efficient. Auntie's friend then walked towards me with another corset, and slid it down over my head, pulling it down my body, so my arms were trapped between the two. The ladies took their time lacing this up tight, so I was utterly trapped. Auntie's friend produced some slip-on shoes with 3-inch heels, which I could just about balance in. I was led out into the shop, where the ladies had hung a sheet of what I think was thin satin across the centre of the shop. As it was still light outside, I could see people walking past the shop window, but assumed they couldn't see me, as I don't think Auntie's friend would have risked that. My ankles were tied together, and Auntie slipped a pair of her panties in my mouth for me to "suck the juices out of."

Then I was left for what must have been 2 or 3 hours, which made my legs really ache due to standing still in the heels. When the ladies did come downstairs, they were very giddy, and Auntie informed me that she was going to spend the night as she couldn't face going home and not finishing the bottle, so they were going to put me to bed here. My ankles were untied, and I very slowly and carefully climbed the stairs. I was led into the toilet, and Auntie slipped down my panties and held my cock for me to pee. This she had done before and it always took an age for me to be able to wee, generally because my cock was swelling due to her touch. Eventually I managed and she squeezed me dry, wiped me with toilet roll and pulled up my panties. I was led into the spare bedroom, helped onto the bed and roped into place.

Auntie kissed me quite drunkenly and passionately, and left closing the door on her way out. I had just about drifted off to sleep, maybe an hour later, when the door opened. The hall beyond was dark, but I saw Auntie coming in. She leaned down by the side of the bed, next to my ear and whispered, "Your Auntie is asleep, so we need to be quiet, but she has told me how talented you are with your mouth, and I am so horny I am going to have to use you." With that, Auntie's friend climbed onto the bed and settled a very wet swollen cunt onto my mouth.

Always being one to try and please I set about licking, sucking and biting her as Auntie had taught me, and she ground herself ever more roughly against my face. I could feel her lingerie against my forehead, and stocking top rubbed my ears, which always helped me stay excited. There was no satisfying her and it seems to go on for ages. I was totally lost in the situation, with her pinching my nipples to keep me focused when I realised there were hands on my cock and balls. That meant Auntie was in the room. I felt the bed dip, and my cock was guided into Auntie's cunt. I now had mental visions of Auntie and her friend sat facing each other with Auntie impaled on my rock-hard erection and her friend grinding out yet another orgasm on my face.

Everything hurt, my face, my jaw, my nipples, my cock but I was in heaven. In that situation, your mind goes into overdrive. Senses become overloaded, so apart from the various aches and pains in my body, I was being overwhelmed with the juices filling my mouth and nose and having to concentrate on breathing, and the constant sensation of Auntie's gorgeous soft, tight cunt gripping my cock as she rode me. She was experienced enough to often wank before she rode me, so she was in no rush to come, and could ride me slowly, not allowing me to control the rhythm and cum too soon.

Eventually however I felt her start to clench and took this as my signal to explode inside her. Being young and virile I filled her with rope after rope of cum. Her friend dismounted my face, and Auntie moved up the bed to allow me to clean our combine juices out of her. She came again during this process, so it would have been endless. After maybe half an hour she dismounted, and her friend climbed back on. By now my face and jaw were in agony and I wondered if they planned on keeping this relay going all night, but when her friend got off the next time, they left the room and allowed me to get some rest.

When I woke, I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep, but it was light outside and most of my aches and pains had gone. I was quite amused by the fact I had proper morning glory in the shape of a rock-hard cock. I needed a wee so took the gamble to call Auntie who I knew from experience liked me bound until she decided she was ready to untie me, but when she entered the room, she was in a lovely mood. She commented on my erection and the joys of youth as she untied me. I was instructed to go and get a shower and then go downstairs for breakfast but to remain naked.

The ladies fed me a hearty breakfast and chatted as I ate it all. It was Sunday so no-one had to work and there was a relaxed feel in the kitchen. And that's when it happened, like a bolt out of the blue as much of my life experiences has arrived has. Auntie's friend asked her if she had whipped me yet. She told her that she hadn't thought I had been ready until now and that I had been experiencing lots of other things but that she thought I was ready for something new. The ladies sat and smiled at me, probably like a cat would smile at a mouse.

They rose and led me upstairs, past the bedroom where I had spent last night and through a small door and up a steep flight of stairs into the loft, which I now know to be what is referred to as a playroom. There were all-sorts of gadgets I had not seen in the room, but in the middle, there was a kind of double level bench covered in black leather. I was led over to that and guided to climb on, so I was in effect kneeling on it, with my chest laid on a flat leather pad about a foot wide, which was cold, and my legs were on separate leather pads running along my shins. My head sat over a large leather semi-circle a bit like you might see on a massage therapists table.

I made myself as comfortable as my nerves would allow me as I watched the two ladies gather a selection of leather straps. The first was wide and was secured to one side of the bench and then laid across my lower back and fastened to the other side. Auntie fastened this tightly, pulling my body down into the padding on the bench. Her friend then started to put a leather wrist cuff on me, and Auntie joined her in fitting the other one. These were fastened by ropes to eyebolts in the front legs of the bench pulling my arms tight and my chest down onto the bed. Another strap was placed over my shoulders, and they then set about fastening my upper thighs to the bench followed by straps over my calves and finally ankle cuffs.

Auntie's friend asked if she thought I was secure enough as a fingernail traced its way up my inner thigh and across my arse to rub gently against my penis which was fully erect between my legs.

"Whatever we do to him, he's always nice and hard" she commented as she gently drew a clasped hand down my cock until I groaned. Auntie took the groan as a good excuse to push a ball gag into my mouth which she buckled tight behind my head. Then my head was pushed firmly down into the leather opening surrounding my face and a strap was added over the back of my head to complete my bondage.

Movement was virtually impossible and I'm unsure how bothered I would have been as I was stroked, scratched, rubbed, kissed and licked all over by two very kinky ladies as I moaned quietly on the bench. My head was released, and my gag withdrawn and Auntie was stood at my head and smiled at me. "We are just going downstairs for a while to fuck each other senseless and then we'll be back to deal with you. Maybe next time you could watch us, if you aren't so tied up." And off they went as I slumped against the bench with my mind reeling with the thought of the two ladies fucking, especially as I didn't really understand how two ladies could fuck each other. So, I waited, bound to a bench, nervous about being whipped, which didn't sound pleasant, but conscious that everything else Auntie had introduced me to had been amazing.