Auntie Takes Me Shopping

Story Info
A shopping trip with Auntie.
1.3k words
3.94
12.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to spend a lot of my weekends at my Aunties house. My parents were fine with this. She had explained that she liked the company and was much more secure with someone else in the house. Since she had been widowed the large house was a little much for her to cope with alone, so having me there to help with housework was a bonus, and I think my parents saw it as a good halfway to me moving out of home. They knew I was being looked after. If only they knew just how much.

As I worked in an engineering factory I would often have the smell of oil on me, so Auntie liked me to take a shower as soon as I got home. Following on from the first time I had showered there, she liked me in a pair of knickers for the rest of the evening, or sometimes naked if we were watching TV. That way, she could softly toy with me and keep me erect.

Auntie had taught me to watch what I drank in the evening, so I did not need to visit the toilet during the night and disturb her. Often, when I slept with her, she would put my wrists through the top of the large brass bedhead and strap them together. Then she would snuggle against me and cup my balls while she fell asleep.

I awoke one Saturday morning in the large satin sheeted bed we shared, hands cuffed through the top of the bed frame to the sound of Auntie in the shower. That did nothing for me wanting to use the toilet, but I had to concentrate until she came to release me. When she entered she was wearing a white bra, deep suspender belts holding up tan stockings, fluffy slippers, with a see through negligee over the top. My erection, as was normal, was raging vertically up from my body.

"Someone looks pleased to see their Auntie. I'm going into town today, and need you to come to help carry my shopping"

That came across more as an order than a request, so I simply nodded, whilst trying to see her bare shaven cunt lips through the negligee.

We parked in the centre of town and did all the normal shopping, with me returning various bags to the car before meeting Auntie at her next port of call. Our last visit, which made me both a little excited and uncomfortable was Pamela's lingerie. We entered the shop and Auntie made a big fuss of greeting the owner, introduced to me as Pam, a friend of Aunties since school.

"This is my nephew who I told you about". I wondered about how close friends they were, and what exactly had been discussed.

"I've decided to treat myself to a whole new lingerie collection, now there is someone about to see it" said Auntie, to Pam. Well, that confirmed my suspicions of what she had told her. Pam simply looked me straight in the eye and smiled. "Lots of trying on to do." said Pam. "We can't have him stood in the shop. I have to think of my other customers. Has he got any errands to run?"

Auntie explained that we had achieved everything we came into town to do, so I was at a loose end.

"As its lunchtime, and I close for 30 minutes, I have an idea." said Pam.

I was sent to the toilet and told to strip naked. I looked at Auntie to argue my case but was met with a glare that told me that would be a bad idea. I used the toilet in the rear of the shop and came out into the back room of the shop naked, where both women were waiting for me.

"Very nice" said Pam. "Shall we try something fully boned?"

Something was discussed that I did not really understand, and Pam went and collected a box off a shelf. From the box she retrieved what appeared to be a long corset. She explained she supplied lingerie to stage and television companies and had lots of period type garments. She held the corset out in front of me, and Auntie took hold of it from behind and wrapped it round me. Pam went behind me, and started to lace it up, from the top down. It went from the very top of my chest to mid thigh. It felt very soft, and my cock kept twitching to show my obvious lingerie fetish off to Pam. I was surprised how comfortable it was, until Pam reached the bottom. Then she returned to the top and started to pull the laces tight.

At times Auntie had to hold my shoulders as Pam pulled the laces ever tighter. When she had done I could hardly breathe, and the 2 ladies smiled at each other. I couldn't understand when Pam went back to the box and picked up another corset. She started to lace this one on a table, loosely fastening it together, before she walked up to me and slipped it over my head, pulling it down my body until it sat over the first, but with my arms by my sides between them. The lacing then started again. This time she didn't lace it quite as tight, and she explained this was so as not to cut off the blood supply in my arms during the afternoon. My mind raced wondering how long I would be spending trussed up. Once she was happy I was secure, I was guided back against a large wooden set of shelves and she found some large leather straps to secure me standing against the racking. My ankles were secured, a strap at my knees, one mid-thigh, then waist and chest.

Auntie had been standing back and watching, smiling as she watched Pam at work. Once Pam had me finally secure, Auntie opened her bag and pulled out a pair of her silk panties, which she explained she had saved from the wash basket this morning. She pulled them over my head as Pam looked at me and smiled. A tight dark hood was drawn down over them, in a soft silk or satin type material, and I was complete.

"Don't go away" chuckled Pam, giving my crotch a rub through the corsets.

I listened to two pairs of heels walk away into the shop, as Auntie discussed the lingerie she wanted for herself. Bras, panties, suspender belts, girdles, nightgowns and negligee's in various colours and silks and satins. Then she started to explain she kept me in panties and would need some in similar materials, black or dark blue as that suited me, but a pair in a light green and a pair in peach to see how they looked. Auntie asked about the item they had been discussing, and Pam said she was working on it, but that it wasn't finished and we would have to return for that. My heart skipped at that comment.

Over the next maybe two or three hours I remained bound as the shop door-bell rang, customers came and went with lots of small talk and much discussion of various ladies under garments.

Once Auntie was finally finished, the ladies came back and I was released. That wasn't the end of my afternoon though, as I was laced into a deep suspender belt, almost a girdle, with three of four suspenders to either leg, and dressed in black stockings. Frilly burlesque style panties were passed to me, and I stood examining them as I couldn't work out which way around they were. Pam explained they were from her sissy line, and were frilly both inside and out, for extra effect. Ideal for when the man is shaved which thanks to Auntie I was. They felt divine, and Pam explained it was doubtful anyone would see the suspender bumps through my jeans. That made me very self aware, but the ladies exchanged hugs and kisses, and Pam kissed me firmly on the mouth and said she was looking forward to seeing much more of me. I was unsure exactly how much more there was to see.