Aunts in His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But when Sylvie snuck in and did a switch with a guy that Sally really liked, that was ruled out of bounds. So that no one of us could ever pull that off in the future, 'cause when it's husbands that's a whole different 'ball' game, we made a pact. We would get small tattoos of flowers on our lower buttocks so that any man who got us in bed could be sure of which one he was screwing. Sally got the roses, like her tee-shirt. See in the photo? That set the pattern; I got the tulips and Sylvia the bluebells. So Sally had 'rosy cheeks', Sylvie had bluebells on her bottom, like her favorite blue bell-bottom pants. With me, 'kiss my tulips' meant you can kiss my ass!"

In the picture of the trio they looked so alike that no one could have figured out who was who. But they each had a different tee-shirt on. Sally's was beige and had two roses, the stems crossed so that the blooms were situated over her breasts at the spots where her nipples would be. Underneath in Kelly green letters it read:

IT'S FUN TO BE POLLINATED!

Sylvia was in the middle, it had to be her because you could see she had on her infamous blue bell-bottoms. Her shirt had a pair of bluebells placed in not quite so risqué fashion. Hers was light blue and read in bright blue lettering:

WANNA TOUCH MY PETALS?

Mom's purple tulips were straight stemmed, but like aunt Sal's right over the nips, as you could clearly see them poking up under the lavender fabric. In green letters it declared:

YOU CAN KISS MY TWO LIPS!

There were definitely no bras under those tees, and the tits teased any guy with six nubile nubs poking out. The Sisters Savoy were clearly having lots of fun in Louisiana. They sported big grins and were the 'girls gone wild' of their day. For sure, they were not quite tame yet, as recent events had proven. I was positive that when the photo had been taken, from what I knew by that amazing conversation I had been privy to unbeknownst to them at the time; that they each had long since been deflowered. Perhaps by Grandpa himself?

"Hey! I think his battery is fully recharged!" announced mom as she took hold of my boner. Sylvia gave her a sad puppy dog look and Sally followed suit. Mother rolled her eyes and stood. "UP! Everybody up!"

"He already is," Said Sylvie dryly.

But everybody stood. Mom dragged the cushions from the sofa to the floor moving the chairs out of the way with Sally's help, and arranged them in a tee formation. She directed me to lay down with my head on the wide end. "Sally loves cunnilingus and doesn't get enough from her hubby." She maneuvered Sal to sit on my face. "Sylvia misses fellatio, since her old man died, and she would like to lick your fat lollipop." Sylvie knelt down between my legs and promptly began to suck. Mom placed herself alongside the three of us and just watched as she fingered herself. I was lapping at Sal now steadily and everybody was getting some sort of jollies. Sylvia knew what she was doing and inspired me to give Sally great head. Mom was making suggestions to each of us and then she was on her knees kissing Sal.

Sylvia called, "He's ready for you Sue!" She joined the kissing, the three sisters were for a moment a trinity of luscious, lascivious ladies, then like they were doing a practiced gymnastic move, mom mounted my stiff staff of pleasure and it slid into her well oiled cunt, Sally switched with Sylvie who was instead, facing mom, while my tongue tickled her cunt. Sally moved behind mom and ran her hands over her sister's breast and down to her clit and labia, then back up. Mom brought my hands to Sylvie's tits and I plucked at the rosy erect caps and squeezed the ripe fruit I had been provided. Mother rode up and down my saddle horn, at the same time reached back and found the mons of Sal and rubbed it. Then as I was beginning to bounce and another cum was rising in me, she scooted forward and Sally hopped on to my tool. Now I was straddled by all three gals.

Mom and Sylvie kissed and diddled each other as I had to gasp for air. Seeing mom in a lez thing was too much and I blasted away in Sally a full load of cum. She grabbed mom's hooters and held on as she climaxed on my blasting rod, mom came with that sibling satisfied, and I gave three long licks to the length of Sylvia's slit and that brought her to gush as she orgasmed also. Once more the four of us were coated with spit and sperm, sweat and orgasmic juices. There was no outcry for lake, we just wandered out on into the night still shaky legs and waded out until we were about waist deep then rinse each other off. Which turned into a splash fight fest, instigated by Sylvia. When we had our fill of the chilly water and had started up the lawn, we heard the ring-tone of Sally's cell back at the house.

She trotted ahead to answer it. She was saying as we arrive moments later, "It's too complicated to go into over the phone, I'll explain later." She paused, "I'm not sure, wait a minute." She turned to us at the door, as we hurried in and went for the towels to dry and get warm. She punched the button for privacy-mute on the mike. "When are we headed home? My trucker-fucker got back early and is horny as hell; he must have not had time to boff a bimbo on the road."

Mom said, "Take my car, Sal, I'll catch a ride with Sylvie."

Sally turned back to the phone, "Babe, I'm at the lake; Susan had something of a minor crisis, but it got straightened out." Sylvia pointed at my limp penis and made a gesture with her fist and forearm that obviously referred to when it was in erect operational mode; which almost made Sal burst out. Mom had to suppress a laugh with her hand over her mouth. I just grinned, like the cat that ate the canary, or the 'bird' which shot the pussy perhaps. Sally finished with, "You get a shower and have a couple of beers, then take a nap. I'll be home in about an hour and a half, and I'll wake you with my special patented suction pump." She listen a moment then said, "I love what your mouth can do to me too, Darlin'. Don't forget that it works both ways. Alright, I see you soon."

Mom turned to me and said, "Jeez, I bet your father is fit to be tied, not knowing where I went."

Sylvia said, "Oh he's fine. I phoned him when we were on our way up the driveway and told him that we all were up at the lake. He said don't come back too soon, there was a game on the tube he wanted to see, but to bring another case of beer on the way back."

Mom turned to Sal, who was nearly dressed. "Are you okay to drive?"

"I'm fine, I am nicely primed for the hubby's return thanks to our mini-orgy, and the lake reinvigorated me. It's straight down the interstate anyway, no big deal. I'll be fine, don't worry 'bout me!"

"I'm going to phone your father," Susan, my newest lover said to me, "And if Sylvie has no objections, we can go back in the morning."

"I get dibs on his morning woodie!" called my second of the triplets to be one of my paramours.

"See you when you folks get back. I have more garden work I need help on this week!" said the first of my partners I had become intimate pals with. Then Sally left in mom's SUV.

"More room in the big bed then," said Sylvie.

"Let's order pizza delivered," suggested mom.

"And show him those old scrapbooks of our scandalous days and wicked wanton ways!" her remaining sister said.

"Okay but I have the next round of playing 'jack-in-the-box', my turn!"

"Uh... I hope I have another erection in me..." I said, truly hoping I did.

"Relax, kid; between my primo grass and the number your mother knows how to do with your ass, you won't have any trouble rising to the occasion!" Mom nodded and kissed me then went to call dad and tell him we would be spending the night at the cabin. I was able to go round three that evening. In the morning I not only gave Sylvie my woodie, but mom gave me a res-erection which she took full advantage of. Three days later when my uncle went back on the road, I helped Sally raise a 'cute-cumber' in her 'flower-bed,' we didn't get much sun though. And so it went. I did delay getting the tattoos on my ass. Mom bribed me with three tee-shirts.

The first, yellow with black lettering, boasted on the front: I CAN LOVE LONG AND HARD,

then the back finished the thought with: SO I'M ALWAYS SHORT OF TIME!

The second was blue with white letters, the front read: THE TROUBLE WITH TRIPLETS

and on the back it proclaimed: IS THEY COME IN THREES!

(Mom wouldn't let me spell the middle word CUM, too obvious she said.)

My favorite though, Aunt Sylvie suggested the slogan for. It was red with green lettering.

The front asked: 8 GOES INTO 3 HOW MANY TIMES? The back was simply: STILL COUNTING!