Aunt's in His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny has brought along company," she told Jerry breathlessly after running up the steps.

"Really? I wonder who it could be," Jerry remarked. "You'd think he would have called or something."

"I don't know who he is but he's cute like Johnny," his wife observed. "Maybe he brought reinforcements...do you suppose?"

"I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jerry responded with a grin.

"It's a fun thought," Jill agreed, "but what would you think? That would really be trashy wouldn't it."

"Hell, it'd be fine with me. I'd say if the chance arises, go for it," he urged. The thought of seeing his wife with a young stud at each end gave Jerry's cock a good jolt and he really hoped it would happen.

Jill and Jerry had just gotten back downstairs when Johnny knocked at the back door.

"Hi Johnny. It looks like you have company today," Jill said as she opened the door. "Who's your friend?"

"Hi Aunt Jill. This is Jim, my roommate at college. He dropped by just as I was leaving the house and he really needed to talk to me. His girlfriend just broke up with him yesterday. I hope you don't mind," Johnny explained.

"Of course we don't mind, do we Jerry?' Jill said looking at her husband. Jerry nodded his agreement.

"It's nice to meet you Jim, and it's too bad about your girlfriend," Jill said turning to Jim. "Did you go with her long?"

"Yes, we went together all last year. I thought we really had something together," Jim confided.

"That must really hurt then," Jill observed.

"It's not just that she dumped Jim...it's the way she did it that really stinks," Johnny interjected.

"What happened?" Jill asked.

"Oh, please, let's not get into it," Jim objected. "I don't think your aunt really wants to know the dirty details," he continued.

"Don't worry about that Jim," Jill assured him. "Maybe if I knew what happened I could offer a suggestion or two about what to do."

"Yeah Jim. Aunt Jill is really cool and understands a lot about things like that. I'd tell her about it if it had happened to me," Johnny went on.

"Oh all right," Jim conceded.

"So then, what happened?" Jill repeated.

"Well, Susie...that's his girlfriend...kept telling him she wasn't ready to go all the way yet, but yesterday Jim went to her room to study math like they always did on Fridays and found her in bed with another guy. The bitch even got mad at Jim for catching her."

"Wow! That must have been pretty upsetting," Jill remarked although her twinkling eyes and the upturned corners of her lips belied the message of her words. Her husband noticed her sly smile and suspected what was coming.

"Johnny, do you suppose it would lift Jim's spirits if he joined in our usual Saturday afternoon fun?" Jill asked her nephew.

"Really Aunt Jill? Would you be willing to do that?" Johnny responded sounding very surprised. "I thought we'd have to put that off this week."

"I think it might be fun," his aunt admitted, "and I don't want to put it off. Do you think he'd like it?"

"I'm sure he would. I mean, what's not to like," Johnny retorted.

"Excuse me, but what's this all about?" Jim finally spoke up. "I think I'm missing something here. What are you two talking about anyhow?"

"Johnny, why don't you explain things to your friend and see how he feels about joining in. OK?" Jerry suggested. He realized that Jim might find Jill's idea too much to deal with but wouldn't know how to decline her invitation.

Johnny and Jim stepped out of the room for a minute to talk.

"I sure hope he accepts my invitation," Jill said as she waited nervously for their return. "You're sure you don't mind?" she asked her husband.

"No. I don't mind. In fact I hope he accepts too and I'd bet good money that he will," Jerry confidently assured her.

The two college men returned quickly. Johnny was smiling but Jim looked bewildered.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me?" he asked looking first at Jill and then at Jerry. "I mean this sounds too good to be true, but I won't mind leaving and letting the three of you do whatever you do."

Jim Turner learned that afternoon that his roommate's aunt was indeed for real. Jim and Johnny took turns filling Aunt Jill's mouth and pussy while Uncle Jerry sat watching with the biggest shit-eating grin you can imagine. Jim was the first to give up after he blasted his second load into Jill's cunt. When Johnny took his place for his encore there was nothing left to fill her mouth so Jerry took up the slack. A few minutes later Johnny was forced to the sidelines for a rest and his uncle finally got his turn to fuck his horny wife. He was so aroused from the outrageous sight of his wife with her two young studs that he came quickly in spite of the lack of friction in her sloppy stretched-out cunt.

"Are you two guys done already?" Jill asked after she'd rested a few minutes.

"No. I'm ready for more," Johnny eagerly offered.

"I wish I could stay, but I've got to get home. I promised my dad I'd help him around the yard this afternoon." Jim was genuinely disappointed. "I'm sorry to spoil your fun like this Johnny," he apologized.

"Maybe you can come back with Johnny again next weekend," Jill suggested hopefully.

"I'd love to," Jim admitted. "I can't believe the good time I've had this afternoon. I sure feel a lot better than I did before. I still feel bad about Suzie but she couldn't have been half as much fun in bed as you are."

"Thank you, Jim. You're pretty darn good in bed yourself. I've never felt so well fucked," she admitted frankly. "It looks like Suzie's loss was my gain."

The next Monday night Jill called Jerry to the phone. "It's Joe," she announced.

Jerry was apprehensive as he picked up the receiver. He hadn't spoken to his brother since Johnny began fucking Jill. He hoped Johnny would keep his word to keep quiet, but he still worried that Joe might somehow find out. He immediately felt relieved when his brother greeted him warmly and engaged in his usual banter.

"He doesn't know," Jerry whispered to Jill who shared the same concern about her brother-in- law.

"Whew!" she sighed. "That's a relief."

"For sure," Jerry said as he rolled his eyes.

After a few more meaningless exchanges about their kids, Joe Morton dropped a bombshell on his brother.

"Jerry, I just heard Johnny and his buddy Jim having the damnedest conversation," he reported.

"Oh. What's that?" Jerry replied as his heart skipped a beat.

"Well, I must say I try very hard to avoid eavesdropping on my son and his friends, but I couldn't help myself when I thought I heard the words 'fuck' and 'Aunt Jill' in the same sentence. Low and behold, when I listened more closely, I heard Jim...Johnny's buddy...say he couldn't believe how good Johnny's aunt was in bed, and then he added...and I know Jill would love this...especially for an older woman."

Jerry was stunned by his brother's revelation and didn't know what to say. He suddenly had a huge lump in his stomach and his face was ashen.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Jill asked as she walked back into the room and saw her husband's anguish. "He knows doesn't he?" she offered.

"Yes," Jerry moaned as he covered the phone with his hand.

"Ohmygawd," she said as she slumped into a nearby chair.

"Jerry. Jerry, you still there?" asked the voice on the phone.

"Yes, Joe, I'm still here," Jerry confirmed, his voice shaking. "If you've got the time, why don't you come over? You deserve an explanation about what's been going on. OK?"

"Sure, if you'd like, but, hey, as long as you know what's happening, I guess it's really none of my business. I just don't want my son or his friends involved in something like that behind your back. Understand?"

"Yes, Joe, I understand, and I really appreciate your concern, but, believe me, that's not the case. Why don't you come over and we can talk about it."

"OK Jerry. I'll be there in a few minutes. I need to think up an excuse to tell Diane first. I don't think this is something I want her to know anything about for everyone's sake," Jerry's brother explained.

"You're right about that. I just hope she didn't overhear Johnny and Jim too," Jerry said.

"Oh, she didn't. She wasn't even home at the time, and Jim left before she got home so there won't be anymore talking like that around here. By the way, is Jill going to be there when I come over?"

"Yes. In fact she's sitting right here right now," Jerry replied. "I'm not sure if she wants to be part of our talk when you get here though."

"Good. I think I'd feel better about it too," Joe acknowledged.

"I'll be expecting you then. Why don't you just tell Diane that you need to borrow some software or something?" Jerry suggested.

"Good idea."

Jill was visibly shaken when she learned that her brother-in-law knew about her outlandish behavior.

"Jerry, I'm so sorry," Jill mumbled as soon as he hung up the phone. "I shouldn't have let it happen...especially with Johnny. It was wrong. I know it was wrong," she whimpered.

Jerry had been pretty upset at first too, but he calmed down quickly when it became clear that his brother's real concern was that Johnny and Jill hadn't been sneaking around on him. When he tried to explain this to his wife, however, she wasn't easily convinced.

"He must think I'm a terrible woman," Jill moaned. "I'll never be able to face him again. Is he coming over here?"

"Yes," Jerry replied.

"Now?"

"Yes. He's on his way."

"I'm going upstairs to hide. If he asks, tell him I've left the country. OK?" Jill begged.

"OK, but I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you," Jerry assured her.

In spite of his own words Jerry Morton was more than a little apprehensive when he opened the door to greet his brother. Sex had never been a topic of conversation between the two brothers so this promised to be, at best, an awkward discussion. Joe's jovial mood, however, reconfirmed Jerry's earlier assessment.

"So Jerry, tell me, what the hell's going on?" he began with a laugh. "I appreciate your concern for Johnny's education and all you've done to help him, but I had no idea you would go so far as to let your wife give him and his roommate an applied sex education course too."

"Well Joe," Jerry chuckled, "that wasn't really part of the plan, and, according to Jill, neither Johnny nor his buddy need much teaching on that subject."

"Oh really? So you mean my son knows his way around the bedroom?" Joe asked. "I find that quite a surprise. From his comments to his mother and me, you'd think he was still a virgin. Now believe me, I know that's not very likely these days, but he's certainly never hinted at having much experience. Good for him, I guess. I have to admit, though, if that's true, I'm jealous. I never had much of that sort of fun when I was that age."

"Me either," Jerry agreed. "In fact back when I was in school there was a lot of talk by the guys, but most of it was just that...talk."

"Yeah, and you know what changed all that?" Joe asked.

"What?"

"The pill. Hell, back then everybody was scared of getting the girls pregnant. It seemed like every semester at least one girl got pregnant and that would scare the rest of us into behaving ourselves, pretty much anyway" Joe explained.

"You're right," Jerry confirmed. "Now that you mention it, I guess I should be jealous too, but at my age I wouldn't know what to do with all the sex these college kids get these days. I can't even begin to keep up with what Jill wants from me. That's why I'm really pretty grateful for the fun Johnny's been giving her the last few weeks."

"Whoa! What's that?" Joe asked in amazement. "You mean this thing with Johnny's been going on a while. Is that true?"

"Yup. At least four or five weeks," Jerry confirmed.

"And did you say that Jill wants more sex than you can give her? Are you serious?"

"'Fraid so," Jerry admitted. "I know it sounds weird, but I find it a challenge to do it more than two or three times a week and these days that's just not enough for her."

"No shit! I've always thought you were a lucky bastard, but now I know for sure. I can't believe it. Hell, these days if Diane just hears the word sex, she gets a headache. I can count the number of times we've actually done it in the last two years on the fingers of one hand. That woman has just plain lost interest."

"Well, I wouldn't like that very much either, but believe me Joe, it's been a strain to even try to keep my wife satisfied. When I caught her beating off while she watched Johnny working in the yard and then she told me he got a hard-on when he saw her in her bikini, I decided to make something happen," Jerry admitted to his brother.

"DAMN! Now I really am jealous," Joe exclaimed. "I'm jealous of you because at least your wife likes sex, and I'm sure as hell jealous of my son because he's been getting in the pants of one very sexy woman. Jerry, why didn't you call me to mow your lawn this summer? Hell, I'd gladly do it for nothing considering the side benefits."

When Jill Morton heard the doorbell announce her brother-in-law's arrival she headed for the stairway. She planned to retreat to her study and watch some TV but she paused for a moment at the bottom of the steps to hear what happened when Jerry opened the door. She feared an ugly outburst. When the eruption never came, she became curious and sneaked silently to just outside the door to the den where the men had gone to talk. To say that Jill was amazed at the course of the conversation would be a gross understatement.

"I can't believe it," she muttered to herself when she overheard the two brothers talk so openly about her sexual encounters with Johnny and his roommate. Jerry's account of her masturbation as she watched Johnny got her all excited again, and Joe's comment about being jealous of his son because he was fucking her prompted Jill to action. She sensed a golden opportunity.

"Alright Joe," Jill announced as she walked into the den and stood directly in front of Joe's chair, "I've been listening to what you guys have just said and I have just one question for you. OK?"

Joe and Jerry both sat mute and motionless. Now it was their turn to fear an outburst.

"What's the question, dear?" Jerry finally asked timidly.

"It's a question for Joe," Jill replied tersely to her husband. "Joe, I want to know if you're serious about wanting to get into my pants or are you all talk?" While she spoke Jill unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to reveal her white cotton panties.

Joe's mouth fell open at the sight of his sister-in-law undressing there in front of him and her husband. Jerry was shocked at his wife's brazen behavior as well, but he quickly recovered and started to smile as Jill unbuttoned her blouse and removed it as well. By the time his wife slipped down her panties to reveal her pussy to his brother, Jerry's cock was as hard as a rock. He knew Joe's must be too although Joe's expression remained frozen in shock and he said nothing.

"Let's go upstairs, Joe, so you can answer my question. OK?" Jill invited her husband's brother. She reached for his hand to lead him to her bed.

As Joe got up he gave Jerry a puzzled look.

"Go for it, Joe," Jerry urged. "It looks like the woman is horny again." He started to get up as well thinking he would join them.

"She sure is," Jill confirmed with a smile. "Why don't you wait here for a bit, sweetheart? OK?"

Jerry's head was swimming as he sat back down. He would join his wife and brother after they'd had time to get the action going. He fidgeted nervously for a few minutes and kept checking the time, which passed painfully slowly. He even turned on the TV hoping to be distracted for a bit. After fifteen minutes..., which seemed like half a day...,Jerry headed upstairs too. His cock was demanding action, and he was afraid that if he waited much longer he might miss the show. Jerry doubted that Joe would be able to last very long the first time he fucked Jill.

Jerry's timing turned out to be perfect for when he peeked into their bedroom, Jill was on all four as her brother-in-law pounded his cock into her. While Jerry watched and removed his own clothes, his wife started to moan loudly and then issued a shrill scream of delight. Joe didn't miss a stroke and moments later Jerry watched his wife receive her first load of his brother's cum. It was such an arousing sight that he nearly shot his wad into the air, but he successfully fought the urge.

Joe rested breathlessly on his sister-in-law's back for a minute or so until his spent tool slipped from its hiding place. As soon as he started to move he was startled to feel a hand nudging him out of the way. Joe jumped completely off the bed when he realized Jerry was there. Before Jill could react to the commotion, however, Jerry had impaled his wife on his raging pole.

Jill turned and blew her husband a kiss as he began his frantic thrusts into her. Jerry lasted only long enough for his wife to cum once before he climaxed as well. The two of them collapsed in a heap on their bed as a bewildered Joe looked on.

"I don't believe this. I don't fucking believe this. I must be dreaming," Joe mumbled quietly as he looked around for his shorts. Jill had thrown them clear across the room in her frantic effort to get at their contents.

"It's not a dream, Joe," Jill assured him as she stared at his crotch. Joe's cock appeared to be getting hard again, probably from having watched Jill getting fucked by her husband. "What are you doing?" Jill asked when Joe spotted his missing undergarment and moved across the room to retrieve it. "You're not done already, are you?" she added.

"Well...ah...I really should be getting home," Joe explained.

"You can't leave me here like this, Joe," Jill chided him. "I haven't even had a chance to suck that wonderful cock of yours yet. Now get it over here."

Joe was shocked at his sister-in-law's candid talk and her suggestion that she wanted to give him head. His wife Diane certainly wouldn't ever talk like that and she'd only put his cock in her mouth after a great deal of badgering on his part. She'd never voluntarily done it.

"You really want to do that?" Joe asked hesitantly as he moved back over by the bed.

"I sure do," Jill confirmed. "I want to taste your cum to see if it's as good as your brother's and your son's," she added with an evil smile.

"YOU WHAT?" Now Joe was truly amazed. Diane had never had a load of his cum in her mouth. He couldn't believe Jill's obvious enthusiasm for doing that.

"You heard me," Jill retorted. "Now get over here and put that thing of yours in my mouth."

Jill gave Joe the blowjob that she'd promised but Joe nearly spoiled the best part. When he felt himself cumming, he tried to pull away as his wife had always demanded. Jill held on, however, and eagerly took his entire load in her mouth. Then she licked his cock completely clean.

"Ooooh, that was nice, Joe," his brother's wife cooed as she looked up at him with a big smile. "You taste just like the rest of the family."

"I can't believe you'd do that," Joe exclaimed. Looking at his brother who'd been watching gleefully, Joe said, "I already knew you were a lucky bastard, but I had no idea you were this lucky. That was the best blowjob I've ever had." Looking back down at Jill, he added "Thank you."

Joe Morton went home that night with a big smile on his face. Not only had he gotten laid and blown better than he could remember, but it had been pretty clear when he left his brother's home that this would happen again.

"Next time you come over you'd better be prepared to return the favor," Jill insisted before she kissed him goodnight. Joe had just repeated for the tenth time his praise of her oral talents. "If you don't know how to eat pussy, then you're going to have to learn," Jill added noticing her brother-in-law's puzzled reaction.