Aunt's in His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elboman
elboman
20 Followers

Joe admitted his lack of experience at cunnilingus explaining, "Diane just never went for anything like that."

"That's too bad for Diane," Jill observed. "For me, it's almost as much fun as fucking."

"She really never liked that very much either, I guess," Joe choked responding to Jill's explicit language.

"That's too bad for her, but all the better for me," Jill said with a laugh. "Like Jerry told you these days it seems I can't get enough."

Joe Morton had a major conscience attack the next day and he called his brother to express his deep regret over what had happened. Much to his surprise, instead of being yelled at or even mildly scolded, Joe was given an invitation to visit Jerry and Jill's bed whenever he wanted. Once he was finally convinced that Jerry was serious, Joe eagerly accepted and the next evening he excused himself to go to his brother's house to "return the software." Diane didn't suspect anything and twenty minutes later Joe was enjoying a hot encore tour of Jill's cunt. This time when the three of them were finished.even Jill was fucked out again.Jerry repeated his invitation to his brother to stop by anytime.

"Even if I'm not here because Jill really gets horny when I'm out of town," Jerry explained to his brother, "so she and I both would appreciate your taking care of things while I'm gone."

Jerry didn't travel all that much any more, but about once a month he was gone for a couple of days. Joe said he would be happy to see to his sister-in-law's pleasure and sexual well-being and just the next week he had his first opportunity to make good on his word. Jerry went out of town for four days and Joe resolved to do his duty every day while his brother was gone. Jill, of course, had no objection to that. When Jerry returned home on Friday afternoon he was pleased to be greeted by a very happy, well satisfied wife. She told him all about the fun she'd had with his brother and then proceeded to have the same fun with him.

"This arrangement is going to work out very well," they both agreed. If Joe had been there he would have added his concurrence to that conclusion. He was, after all, probably the most delighted by the recent turn of events. Without Jill his chances of satisfaction were virtually nil.

When Jill had first realized that getting fucked by Johnny was going to become a regular part of the services he performed each week, she mentioned to her husband that she wanted him to always be around when it happened. She was a little afraid of her nephew since he was so big and strong. She didn't think he'd ever get out of line, but she didn't want to feel apprehensive about being with him. That would spoil her fun. Jerry took his wife's concern to heart and set some ground rules for his nephew.

The rules were very simple. Johnny was to come over on Saturdays. If there was to be any change in that schedule, Johnny was to call first. Jerry explained that this was because Aunt Jill wanted to be sure to always be there when he came over. Johnny seemed to accept this explanation.

Jerry, Joe and Jill all thought this agreement was all that was necessary to keep Joe and his son from crossing paths as they visited Jill. None of them thought it wise that Johnny knew that his father was now fucking his aunt too. For about a month this worked, but one afternoon a few days before Johnny was to return to school it hit the fan.

A few small items from the list of repairs and odd jobs that Jerry had given Johnny early in the summer remained undone and Johnny wanted to finish them. Ironically if it weren't for the time Johnny had been spending with Aunt Jill each week, the list would have been easily completed. Johnny, however, certainly didn't object to the extra time commitment, but he wanted the satisfaction of holding up his end of a bargain. To do this he decided to use the few free hours he had on Tuesday afternoon. He didn't think about calling ahead because in his mind Jerry only wanted him to call ahead if his schedule for servicing Aunt Jill was to change. In this situation he didn't even expect to see her, let alone fuck her.

It just so happened that this was a day when Jerry was out of town so Joe was volunteering his services as bedroom companion for his sister-in-law. When Johnny approached his aunt and uncle's house he noticed his dad's car in the driveway, but didn't think anything of it. He parked in the street and went directly to the tool shed to start work.

The roar of the engine of rototiller was the first warning Joe and Jill had of Johnny's presence. Joe had just started pounding his cock into his sister-in-law's cunt and was in mid-stroke when she jumped out of the bed to look out the back window for the source of the noise.

"Ohmygawd! It's Johnny!" she announced frantically. Joe grabbed his clothes and got dressed.

"I'll come back and finish later," he promised as he headed down the stairs.

"You'd damn well better," Jill admonished him. "I'm even hornier that I was when you got here," she complained.

Jill's heightened state of arousal momentarily overrode common sense and any fear she had about being alone with her muscular nephew. She knew there was a tool in the backyard that was capable of providing the satisfaction she needed. Jill went to the patio window and stood there wearing only a robe. She waited for her nephew to look her way and then she opened the robe to show him her naked body.

This was not the first time that Johnny had spotted his aunt standing nude inside that door, so he knew instantly what she wanted. He wasn't about to turn her down. As soon as he started toward the house, Jill headed up to her bedroom. Johnny joined her there moments later.

"Oh, Johnny, I'm so hot," she announced breathlessly and she gave him a passionate kiss and reached for his crotch to caress the tool she craved. "I need this real bad," she continued as she squeezed his swollen organ.

Johnny responded by stripping as quickly as possible from his clothes and pulling his aunt down to the mattress. Without ceremony the young stud climbed over his prey, rammed his cock into her and began pounding away vigorously. Several minutes later after having dumped his load in his aunt's loins, he realized something was different.

"Where's Uncle Jerry?" he asked. Normally by this point in his rendezvous with his aunt, Jerry had appeared to take his place.

"He's out of town," Jill replied. "That's why I'm so horny today, I guess. It's a good thing for me you happened along."

Johnny looked at Jill for a moment before asking, "Dad was just here, wasn't he?"

Jill was visibly shaken by her nephew's question, but thinking quickly offered an explanation for her brother-in-law's visit.

"Why yes, in fact, he came by to check our sump pump," Jill lied. "It seems to have gotten stuck or something."

"No, I mean he was here in this bed," Johnny insisted ignoring his aunt's attempted excuse.

"Why...ah...wha...ah...whatever gives you that idea?" Jill stammered as her body shook.

"I can smell him, Aunt Jill," Johnny explained.

"Wh...wha...what do you mean?" Jill's voice and body continued to shake.

"His cologne. Your bed really reeks of his cologne," Johnny insisted.

"Oh, no, that's just some new cologne that I've been trying lately. Do you like it?" Jill asked hoping against hope that Johnny would buy her lie.

"Oh, no, Aunt Jill. I recognize that smelly stuff he wears. I think it's from Georgio. It's so strong it almost makes me sneeze,"

Jill was as astonished as she was alarmed. How in the world could she possibly explain her brother-in-law's recent presence in her bed? What would Johnny do if he found out that he and his father were fucking the same woman? She was on the verge of tears as she tried to think of a way out of the mess she was in. Jill's anxiety was for naught, however. After thinking about the matter for a few minutes, Johnny responded very philosophically.

"You know, Aunt Jill, it's really good that Dad and you are making it. With me leaving for school this weekend, I was concerned about you and Uncle Jerry. Having Dad around to take my place will work out really well for everybody especially since I know Dad can't be getting much from Mom these days."

Several things about Johnny's remark puzzled Jill, but the thing that most bothered her was Johnny's stated concern for her and her husband.

"Johnny, what is there about your Uncle Jerry and me that you're so concerned about?" she inquired.

"Oh, Uncle Jerry explained to me how he really isn't able to take care of your needs like he used to," Johnny revealed.

"I see.and just when did he tell you this?"

"Gee, Aunt Jill, it was a long time ago.several weeks at least. You know, maybe I shouldn't be saying anything about this," Johnny replied as he noted his aunt's response to his comment.

Jill was intrigued by her nephew's remark and wasn't about to let it go unexplained. She pressed him for more details and finally got him to confirm her long-held suspicion that Jerry had put Johnny up to sex with her. Jill was shocked, however, to learn of the inducement her husband had used to gain Johnny's cooperation.

"Why that lousy conniving son of a bitch!" Jill exclaimed. "You mean he paid you to have sex with me." Jill was stung by the possibility that Johnny was only interested in her for the money.

"Gee, I'm sorry Aunt Jill," Johnny sputtered realizing he'd let the cat out of the bag. "I know that doesn't sound very good, but it's really not that way at all."

"Alright Johnny, so tell me exactly what is this deal you made with my husband?" Jill insisted after her indignation subsided.

"Well, Uncle Jerry said he'd give me the last thousand dollars I need for school if I'd...well...if I'd..." Johnny couldn't finish his sentence.

"Yes, go on Johnny. Tell me," Jill urged. "You've used words like that with me before so I know you can do it."

"Yes, I guess you're right," her nephew admitted as he looked away. "He said he'd give me the thousand dollars if I'd come here once a week and take you to bed and fuck you until you couldn't do it anymore. I remember he used those exact words because I was so shocked when I heard them," Johnny explained.

"Well, Johnny, that's amazing," Jill responded. "It's appalling, but it's also amazing, and, let me tell you, you've earned every cent of that thousand dollars. I don't remember a single time you were here that I wasn't fucked out when you left. Has Jerry paid you yet?"

"Oh yes, Aunt Jill. He gave me a check the day we made the deal."

"I'll be damned! You're both bastards...really presumptuous bastards. I ought to throw you out of my house right now," Jill exclaimed with indignation more feigned than real.

"I'm sorry Aunt Jill. I know it was the wrong thing to do," Johnny apologized as he reached for his shorts.

"Hey buster. What are you doing?" Jill asked.

"I'm getting ready to leave," Johnny replied meekly.

"But you can't go yet. You haven't finished."

"But you said you were throwing me out."

"Johnny, I said I ought to throw you out...but I'm not. You're not done yet. You haven't fucked me until I can't do it anymore. That's the deal. Remember?"

Johnny's face broke into a smile for the first time since this conversation started. "Oh, but today's not part of the deal," he countered. "I was here Saturday and I'll be back next Saturday. Today I just came by to finish my yard work."

"Well, I'll be damned. You little smart-ass...you little shit, are you telling me that you just fucked me just for fun? Is that it?" Jill said as she too began to smile.

"That's right, Aunt Jill. Actually I've always done it for fun but the money was a nice plus," her nephew confessed.

"Well, then how about doing it one more time just for fun? You up to it?" Jill challenged him. He responded with even more enthusiasm than usual.

That night Johnny and his dad had a heart to heart chat. Joe had been on edge all day since his son nearly caught him in the act with Jill, so when Johnny told him after dinner that they needed to talk, he had a sinking feeling he knew what it was about.

"This could be bad...real bad," he thought to himself. "I wonder if Jill let the cat out of the bag." Since Joe wasn't one to put off dealing with tough issues, he suggested they do it right away and led Johnny down to his workshop where they could have some privacy. If the subject was what he suspected, he certainly didn't want Diane to overhear.

"So what's up son?" Joe asked as he closed the door behind them.

"Well, I learned something very interesting today, Dad," Johnny began. "You and I have something in common that I didn't know about before."

"What's that, Johnny?" Joe asked apprehensively.

"We've both been getting it on with Aunt Jill," Johnny replied nonchalantly. "She's a pretty good lay, isn't she?"

Joe choked when he heard his son's frank comments about his brother's wife. He was expecting his son to be angry or at least upset by this, but instead Johnny was acting as though he accepted his father's behavior. He was about to deny knowing what Johnny was talking about when Johnny spared him the effort.

"I know that you and Aunt Jill and Uncle Jerry didn't want me knowing about this and I understand why. I guess it was pretty bad timing on my part to show up like I did today, and I apologize for not calling like I was supposed to. It's just that I had no idea why that might matter. Anyhow, Aunt Jill finally told me what was going on and I want you to know it's fine by me. Since it's obvious that Mom has a pretty negative attitude about sex, I guess it's best for both of you that you have someone else to enjoy yourself with. I've noticed that the atmosphere around here seems a lot more peaceful lately and now I think I know why. If Mom knew she'd probably agree with me."

"Well, uh...gee, uh..." Joe stumbled for words. "I...uh...we...jeez, I..." Joe was dumbfounded by his son's attitude. This entire experience had been filled with surprises...big surprises, in fact. When Johnny suggested that even Diane might approve of what was going on, Joe had to admit to himself that would fit the bizarre pattern.

"I know. It's really wild isn't it," Johnny responded. "I mean when Uncle Jerry offered me the thousand dollars if I'd help him `take care of Aunt Jill' as he put it, I was astonished too. Then the first time she and I did it I was scared shitless."

"You mean Jerry paid you to fuck Jill?" Joe interrupted. "I don't believe it. My gawd, that's amazing."

"Oh yeah. Didn't you know? I figured he must have told you about that," Johnny said realizing this was the second time that day he'd let his deal with his uncle out of the bag.

"Hell no, I didn't know anything about that. I just knew that you had been banging her. I didn't know he actually put you up to it."

"I found out today that Aunt Jill didn't know about it either," Johnny admitted.

"Oh oh! I'll bet she was pretty pissed," Joe commented.

"Yeah, at first she was, but after she'd thought about it a while, you know what she did?"

"No. What?" Joe replied.

"She gave me another check. This one's for two thousand dollars. She said it was because I've done such a good job."

"No shit! I don't believe it! Can I see it?"

"Sure. Here it is," Johnny said as he pulled his aunt's check from his pocket. "See, it's made out to me for two grand."

"Well, you lucky sonovagun, it looks like you're pretty well set for next year then aren't you?" Joe observed.

"Yeah, Dad, but I figure I should split this one with you. You see next week when I leave for school I was sort of hoping you could help out Uncle Jerry by taking my place every Saturday morning. I promised Aunt Jill I'd stop in whenever I come home, but I'm sure she'll need more than that. What do you think?"

"Son, I think you're a hell of a good sport to be willing to share the wealth with your old man, but I'll tell you what. I'll take on your duties with Aunt Jill on Saturday mornings as part of my contribution to your education. Fair enough?"

Johnny and his dad's talk ended abruptly when there was a knock on the workshop door. It was Diane.

"Hey, can one of you guys go to the store and pick up a few things for me?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," Johnny replied. "I'll go, Mom."

As Joe and Johnny made their way upstairs, Joe punched Johnny's ribs and whispered "You may be right about your mother thinking it's OK for me to be nailing your aunt, but let's not find out for sure. OK?"

"OK, Dad," Johnny grinned. "Why spoil such a good thing for both of us."

That night Jerry got a few surprises when he called home to talk to his wife.

"Busy," Jill revealed when Jerry asked about her day. "I had a lot of company."

"Oh. Who?"

"Well, first of all Joe stopped by," Jill replied.

"You two have fun?" Jerry asked as he felt his cock stirring at the thought of his wife getting fucked by his brother.

"As always," his wife assured him.

"Anybody else?" Jerry queried.

"Yes, Johnny came over just after his dad left," she disclosed.

"Ohmygawd. Why did he do that?" Jerry asked with alarm. "He didn't know Joe had been there did he?"

"No. He didn't know anything about his dad," Jill lied. "He just came by to finish some of the things on your list before he left for school. He did a little tilling," Jill said with a laugh.

"Good. I'm glad he got around to that, but what's so funny?"

"Well, he tilled a little in the yard and then he tilled a lot more in the house...if you get what I mean," Jill replied mischievously. "I think his poor tiller was worn out by the time he left."

"Oh yeah," Jerry replied with a laugh too. "You OK with that?"

"OK with it? Hell, sweetheart, I started it," his wife confessed. "I'm glad I did too. It was most gratifying to know that Johnny likes to fuck me even when he isn't getting paid to."

"What do you mean?" her husband asked with alarm.

Jill explained that she had gotten Johnny to confess to their wicked scheme.

"Oh shit!" Jerry exclaimed. "Look Jill, I'm sorry. I know it was."

"Oh, don't worry about it," Jill interjected. "I was pretty insulted at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how well I came out on your deal. What the hell? I've had some great sex over the last several weeks with three guys I would never have even dared to think about otherwise. In fact, I thought it was such a good deal, I gave Johnny a check for two thousand more. I made him promise to stop in every time he's home on vacation though."

"Holy shit!" Jerry exclaimed again at the news. There was a brief lull in their conversation before Jerry muttered, "Damn!"

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" Jill asked.

"Oh nothing," Jerry muttered. "I just shot my wad all over the carpet, that's all. I guess I'd better get a towel and clean it up."

Jill laughed at her husband's predicament and blew him a kiss over the phone before hanging up.

elboman
elboman
20 Followers