All Comments on 'Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 01'

by demon160

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delightful!

A wonderful story. Made me want to cum too!

BroadusBroadusover 10 years ago
Great story

loved the story and the way you wrote it, with a seduction and loving finish. Please continue to write, you do have a talent for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

It is good to have an understanding older woman to help a young lad out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please.

Please write chapter 2. I just love incest panty sniffing and playing.

biguymarkbiguymarkover 10 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful, deeply erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aunt Jane is the best

It is so nice of Dan's aunt to show him how wonderful it can be to dress in lingerie. She is so kind to let him take hers off and then taste her yummy pie. There is nothing better than having an opportunity to eat at your aunt's snack bar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMGosh....Panties & Lycra Swimsuits !!!

What an incredibly, erotic tale !!! Makes me have an enormous erection in my, sexy Lycra swimsuit.....Grrrr !!!

Sissy Crissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

Would love to smell and wear Aunt Jane's panties, kiss her lips and take turns sucking Dan with her. After he came we'd all share spermy kisses.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Lovely story, brought back memories of when I was 16 young My mother s friend who I called aunty Josie used to visit us evey Friday afternnon , she was 40 years of age, very attractive and always dressed very smart, either in a blouse and skirt sometimes quite short, or a dress also short, and of course stockings, I used to sit where I could get a good look at her legs. When she crossed her legs I could see the tops of her stockings and sometime her panties.

She new what I was doing and I think she encoraged me crossing her legs often, My cock got very anxious getting hard, I used to leave the room and run to my bedroom pull my cock out and wank off , cumming all over my hand. On returning to where my aunt was sittung , she said to me quietly I know where you have been and what you have been doing, do I have that effect on you. I said yes, she said good. Then she said I call over when your mother is out, and we can have real fun, From there on for two years she let me play with her, undressing her , playing with her panties , wearing her them and her stockings, then fucking her. Life was oh so good.

Now 20 years later , I occasionally see her, she is still attractive (and fuckable) She always says and do you remember, with a glint in her eye, Oh yes I do touching my cock

DebPlays09DebPlays09over 2 years ago

Great story, well written and erotic! Reminded me of my own pantie discoveries in my younger days!

akeyesxakeyesx2 months ago

Oh, how I wish this story was about me!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous