Aunt's Plan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
532 Followers

I liked licking it beyond what must be normal. I didn't choose a pattern I just licked and opened my eyes to observe her flesh. I tongued around her butthole, the mountainous ass cheeks, and the area between her cheeks.

I finally continued my crawl. I tasted her stomach, her breasts, her neck, and her mouth for a second again. My cock followed by hanging under me and sliding on her body for there was so much lube on our skins.

I rose to my knees dragging my cock across her upper body until it hung by her neck. I moved on my knees toward her head and she gladly received my cock in her mouth.

She looked so beautiful with my cock in her mouth and her hands out of sight. But I knew she liked to go beyond 'beautiful' so I moved further to where my body was directly on top of her face. I had to lower my own upper body with my face just above the ground.

I couldn't admire her cock hungry face in this position but I could fuck it well. I have no idea how deep my cock went into her mouth but I knew it had gone in enough. I wasn't too rough, I went in and out feeling the dampness in her mouth increase. Could she breath?

I remained in this position for a while. It was a relaxing position for me and I knew it had to be a difficult one for her but she didn't complain. She did stop me after a while. Without much pressure she pushed me to the side, I rolled off of her.

I looked to see her pinkish red face, the exertion and sweat evident. She smiled faintly and stood up. Aunt Penny walked directly at me, I understood and relaxed my head down on the ground face up, so naturally, she sat on my face.

She wasn't nice about it either. I felt her weight and I ate as best I could. In no time she was grinding her ass on my head. I didn't know what I was savoring but I loved it. I struggled to breath for a few seconds which elevated my pleasure somehow still possible.

After a few minutes she stood up and I saw the light, Aunt Penny, and Kate looking down at me.

Aunt Penny now had a pink dildo in her hands.

"I need this wet." She put it in front of my mouth so I opened it. The dildo was big and I didn't take much of it into my mouth but she seemed satisfied.

She handed the dildo to Kate. Aunt Penny turned around facing away from me and proceeded to squat. This time I held her hips as she descended her pussy on my cock. Her ass looked so big and shiny as she squatted. Kate knelt next to us and inserted the dildo in Aunt Penny's delicious butt.

After a good fucking in both holes Kate removed the dildo.

Lena was behind me and surprised me with a pillow. She pushed it under me, elevating my upper back.

Aunt Penny then slowly leaned back onto my torso until she could place her left arm around my head and her head and mine were right next to each other. We were able to kiss like this while I grabbed a breast with my hand. My cock never left her inside.

She started with little bouncing movement on my cock. This was good enough for me but Kate lowered herself in front of us and leisurely put the dildo to good use. Kate pulled my cock out of Aunt Penny and worked it into the butthole.

For a second it was only visual heaven. With my cock in her ass I watched through in-between Aunt Penny's tits as pretty Asian Kate introduced the pink dildo into my Auntie's pussy. Then the visuals were nothing compared to what I felt.

I felt the dildo moving inside her, pressing down her internal walls against my cock in the other hole. My cock pushed up in response. Aunt Penny was light as a feather and lost in her own world of lust.

When Aunt Penny had yet another orgasm I knew I was lost. I would be coming soon.

Aunt Penny made Kate stop. She whispered in my ear. "I know you wanted them but I didn't want to share you today. I will have to share you soon but today I wanted your cum in me and only me."

With these words entering my mind I extended my hand to Kate. She handed me the soaking dildo.

I put it in my aunt's mouth and she received it. In and out of her mouth I moved the dildo and Aunt Penny sucked on it leisurely. I began fucking her ass again, watching her face, grabbing her tit until I finally I finished inside her with a stream of cum.


angellz
angellz
532 Followers
12