Aunt's Plan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so good sis. I'll let you borrow my toys someday." I continued pulling from it with my mouth. Another bead came out, then a third, then a fourth each decreasing in size.

It was longer than what I had imagined. I stopped pulling from the ring once the balls were small enough that I could bite them and pull from them instead. I pulled from it and then from the next one until the 12 total anal beads popped out of her asshole.

I turned my head to look at Mom. She was still there silent but watching. I turned to the ass again and gave it one long lick.

"Show your mother how much you like my ass John."

I put my tongue as deep inside her ass as I could. As usual Aunt Penny's body trembled and my dick hardened.

Mom's ass was perfect but Aunt Penny's ass was huge and unrealistically hot.

"I could do this all day Johnny but today's about sharing."

"Stay away from me Penny." Mom said. Aunt Penny got off the couch and moved towards Mom. Mom was ready to move away.

"Your son will fuck my ass but first we need to lubricate his cock."

I moved behind her and kissed and held her ass. Her hand moved behind my head and she bent her knees a little opening her cheeks.. She pushed me in so I could eat some ass.

She moaned and I ate but then she started advancing forward. Taking tiny steps she approached the couch and Mom and steadily lowered herself.

I looked up to see Mom on the couch looking down at her sister. She didn't close her legs. I just saw Aunt Penny's head descend in between Mom's legs.

I put my tongue to work again while my aunt worked her mouth on Mom.

After a couple of minutes... "Come over here John. Your Mom is almost ready to help us out."

I got up and moved next to them. Mom wouldn't look at me and Aunt Penny was busy licking but I could stand there and be happy.. It was all my eyes needed to see for the rest of my life.

Aunt Penny looked up to me and then to Mom. "She is very wet but I need a little more of her. Move your cock where she can see it." I moved closer and lowered my cock until it rested on Mom's spread thigh. Then Aunt Penny inserted two fingers in her and licked her clit. Her fingers sped up.

It would be impossible for her not to but still Mom tried. Despite her effort Mom began to moan. I grabbed her hand and moved it towards my dick. She held it and instantly began to jerk me. For just a second she had glanced at me but her stare fell down.

Through her trembling hand I felt the nearing of her orgasm. This she had with a loud moan and her eyes looking up at the ceiling.

But Aunt Penny was looking for something else which she soon achieved. Aunt Penny kept her fingering and Mom began to squirt after her orgasm spraying over her sister.

Aunt Penny smiled and lubricated my cock with her now very wet hand tried to calm herself down and make sense of what had just happened.

Not time to rest.

Auntie wanted more and started working on Mom's hot pink wet pussy again.

Mom was in heaven. Even if she didn't want to admit it yet her face betrayed her silence. I turned towards her and moved her face towards me by lifting her chin. Her eyes were closed when I leaned down to kiss her.

She kissed me back following my motions. The tongue in her vagina was distracting her and I could tell. When she squirted again her mouth opened to moan but I kept kissing her. Then I felt my aunt's hands on my cock again.

"You're ready." She said.

I stopped kissing Mom and looked down at my cock hungry Aunt. She was smiling, her face just above Mom's pussy, and she was moving her ass playfully left and right.

I grabbed her hips and while still standing inserted my cock in her butt. She received it smoothly and with a happy moan.

I concentrated only in fucking her ass but she managed to get some words through clenched teeth after a couple of minutes.

"Your son fucks me so good sis." I looked up and saw Aunt Penny's head resting sideways on Mom's crotch while she spoke. Mom just looked down either at her face or at her ass. "He's done this a few times before and he keeps getting better. You should taste his cock now... It tastes better after some fucking... I would know, last week he fucked my butthole on your bed and I tasted it, I tasted his cock and it really tastes better after it's been inside me."

"You are insane Penny." Mom responded. Yet she didn't move away and her voice had lost its hostility.. Aunt Penny licked Mom some more before having me pull out.

She stood up. "Lick." She told Mom and turned around to face me. The distance was perfect for her to bend at her hips and reach my cock with her mouth. This left the back side open for Mom to follow the instructions.

Mom looked at me for the longest she had since we had started. Then she looked down at the holes in front of her.

"I don't think I can do this." Mom said. The weakness in her voice was very palpable and this time I smiled. For one Mom's voice was weak and her desire to give in was palpable in it. But most importantly her words had taken a turn, now she was trying to convince herself.

Aunt Penny interrupted her blowjob to stand up straight. She reached back and put her hand behind Mom's head. She wasn't forceful, Aunt Penny just guided the way.

When Aunt Penny bent over again to reach my cock I couldn't see Mom's face anymore. It was in between Aunt Penny ample ass cheeks.

It was incredibly hot, my whole body's temperature rose. I tried to relax as best as I could at that moment because my mind was racing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the mouth pleasuring me.

Once in control I opened my eyes again. I reached down and put my hand on top of Mom's head. First didn't add any force. I only felt her head moving as she used her mouth. Then I softly pressed down and out. Her face emerged from the ass cheeks. We made eye contact.

Her expression didn't give much away. Only that hint of lustfulness. I pressed her down again and she immediately buried that beautiful face again.

I pulled my aunt off my cock and she stood up to kiss me. She followed the kiss by moving to the side.

"You'll be better on your knees sis." She helped Mom off the couch and onto her knees. I stepped forward and Mom opened her mouth to receive me without complaint.

My cock disappeared into her mouth. Aunt Penny moved behind Mom and grabbed her head.

"Yes sis you're such a whore too." Aunt Penny began to move Mom's head back and forth. I stopped moving all together and let Aunt Penny take control.

Mom could take my cock all the way. I knew that but this time Aunt Penny was moving things along faster.

In no time my cock was hitting Mom's throat. Her face had turned red with effort but she didn't make any sign of wanting to stop. Mom didn't back down from a challenge.

When Aunt Penny stopped moving her I thought Mom would stop deepthroating me. Yet she pushed even deeper on her own.

Aunt Penny moved again to the side and turned around. She bent her knees so that her ass opened up a bit. Her butt cheek touched Mom's head on the side. I understood.

When Mom pulled my cock out and I changed direction. My dripping wet cock stretched once again my aunt's butthole.

I did the moving this time. I felt the blood rushing through me as I fucked her ass. I pulled out and changed direction again. Mom hadn't moved.

She opened her mouth.

"Yes, yes, taste my ass sis but don't keep it to yourself."

I pulled out again and buried my cock in Penny's ass.

The butthole and the mouth felt very different. The ass was tight and warm, the mouth was so wet and loose until I reached the slippery throat. How could one choose?

"This is so sick." Mom let out in a whisper. When I heard her say this I buried my cock as deep as I could into Aunt Penny and pulled Mom's head against Aunt Penny's cheeks. Mom on her own kept moving along and found her way under Aunt Penny.

And just like that Mom started licking her sister's pussy just right under my ass-penetrating cock.

I kept at this for some time until I realized Mom needed something better.

Mom was following along but there was still something missing. I knew what it was. She needed some love. So I helped her stand and kissed her mouth. Then I grabbed her legs and lifted her just like I had before.

My cock found her vagina quickly but instead of repeating what I had done before I carried her away.

She held onto me hurting my back with her fingernails. Aunt Penny followed behind us.

I took Mom to her room.

When Aunt Penny opened the windows to let the light in she turned to see Mom flat on her back, kissing me, with her legs wide open to the sides of me. I pushed in and out of her steadily.

I kissed her to reassure her of my love but I fucked her like a machine. In and out with no hesitation, with no interruptions, in complete control. My cock started throbbing as if it could still get any bigger.

I felt no exhaustion. It was only me and Mom until Aunt Penny jumped on the bed near us. I noticed she had that purple dildo with her and she was using it. She watched us go.

Mom came multiple times without warning.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She kept screaming.

Out of the blue Aunt Penny started squirting on us. I lifted my torso and continued going in and out as rain fell on Mom's beautiful face and tits. Then she crawled over Mom licking her sister's body as she went until her tongue was licking the pussy I was fucking.

Mom's mouth couldn't scream anymore because it was eating her sister's pussy.

I pulled out of Mom. I was breathing hard and dropped flat on my back.

Mom was on top of me quickly.

"I love you!" She told me as she mounted me.

"I love you too!" I responded.

She began to ride me until Aunt Penny interrupted.

"Don't forget about me."

She playfully pulled Mom off me and Mom let her sister ride too.

I grabbed Mom's leg and pulled and she understood. Mom excitedly sat on my face and I licked as much as I could.

But Aunt Penny took my meal away by making Mom stand. Mom stood up and approached her sister with open legs.

Aunt Penny kept riding me, she leaned forward and I felt my cock being pulled up with each pussy stroke. Though her purpose was only to eat Mom's sweet pussy.

Mom stood with her ass towards me. I could just see Aunt Penny's head moving wildly between Mom's legs.

"Fuck, fuck!" I thought, I began to feel the need to cum.

Aunt Penny knew this, she lowered her face and looked at me between those legs. She smiled and turned Mom around.

A sight to see. Aunt Penny pushed Mom's back to bend her over allowing her to eat Mom better.

Mom was enjoying it. Aunt Penny was incessantly riding. And then I made eye contact with Mom.

"I'm gonna cum." I calmly announced.

Before I did cum Aunt Penny jumped off me and pulled at Mom. Mom dropped down with her and both women placed their faces by my cock.

No words were exchanged. Maybe it's because they're sisters but their cooperation in kissing and licking my cock was outstanding. One on the left and one of the right their mouths occupied my shaft. Their mouths were indiscriminate around my cock, they even moved up and found each other's mouths too.

I moaned as my sperm shot upwards. It was intense and long, the sperm kept flowing out and the women kept their mouths on my cock despite the fact that my seed kept falling on their faces.

We were all breathing heavily when I finished cumming. I closed my eyes for a little bit and then looked down.

They were also on their backs with eyes closed and breathing loudly. After a minute I got off the bed and looked at their beautiful bodies. My cum was smeared on their faces but some of it had fallen off to their bodies. Neither one made an attempt to clean up my seed from them.

After a few minutes of happily laying on the bed I walked to the kitchen. My mouth was very dry. Not surprisingly since I was sweating and surely there's liquid in sperm? I had spent a lot of those two.

I calmed my breathing and drank some water. I felt so happy standing in the kitchen, naked and without a worry in the world now that the two women had given themselves to me in this way.

My thoughts got interrupted by the hints of laughter approaching me. Aunt Penny held Mom's hand, Mom followed.

They stood before me holding hands.

"John you need to see this."

"See what?"

"What I prepare you for. Your mother is as much a whore as I am."

"I wouldn't go that far." Mom answered laughing.

"As long as she is a happy whore." I said.

Then Aunt Penny got on her knees and Mom did the same. They turned toward each other and began kissing.

"Very happy." Mom said when Aunt Penny stopped kissing her mouth in order to collect some of my sperm on Mom's neck.

Mom lifted her chin and allowed Aunt Penny to clean her. Then Aunt Penny needed the cleaning.

Aunt Penny looked hungry for cum as she licked Mom. Mom on the other hand looked sensual and she took her time tasting Aunt Penny as if she didn't want to miss anything. She cleaned Aunt Penny slowly and when she was done with her face she licked the stuff on the blouse.

Aunt Penny's breasts stretched the blouse so when Mom unbuttoned it the tits popped out. Mom lowered her head and glued my eyes to her mouth as it took her sisters nipples.

My cock turned into a solid pole.

I walked straight to them. On their knees each took their turn sucking me. Aunt Penny was eager as always so she sucked my balls whenever Mom had my shaft in her mouth while Mom kissed Aunt Penny's neck when she wasn't on my cock.

It felt good. Not just what their mouths were doing but watching them share my cock and their bodies with each other. It also felt good to feel so full of power. Sexual power. My cock wasn't backing down. At the moment I felt as if I could lift anything with the solid pipe I carried.

Round two got nastier. It was Aunt Penny's turn I thought.

So I walked backwards. I moved from the kitchen into Aunt Penny's room while the two women followed me on all fours stealing licks at my erect friend.

When we got there I got in charge.

"Mom, look through those drawers and see what you can find."

Mom crawled to the drawers while I turned Aunt Penny around. I kept her in all fours. I bent my knees and entered her ass. I slowly pushed in as far as I could go.

"Mmm! Oh god!"

Then I pulled out and entered her pussy.

"Mmm! Ah..."

I went faster after that, switching holes every few times. My cock was just a tool I used to fuck this woman.

"There's so much stuff in here." I turned and saw Mom holding up some items.

I pointed towards the toy I wanted.

Mom came close to me so I could help her put it on but first I had her sit next to Aunt Penny where I could finger her.

I was getting good at it. She was dripping wet and my fingers were soaking.

My dripping wet hand went directly into Aunt Penny's mouth.

"Now we can put that on." Mom took a look at the strap-on. It went around her hips and in between her legs.

"The other way." I told her when she started wrapping it on. There were two ways to use this particular strap-on.

On one side the strap-on had a thick but short dildo. The other side didn't. I had her wear the dildo on the inside, making space in her pussy. I grabbed her crotch and shook it. The dildo did the job for me. Mom closed her eyes and opened her mouth without a sound.

"We can attach another toy here Mom." I appointed at her crotch. "Pick your favorite one from the drawer."

Mom walked to the drawers again and I concentrated on fucking Aunt Penny's ass faster to reach her palpable orgasm.

When Mom came back what she had in her hands made me smile. It was a transparent double headed dildo.

"I want to do it." I kept my cock moving very slowly. Mom handed me the dildo and moved her crotch very near me. I secured the dildo in place and then proceeded to move the fake cocks into position.

They were long and almost as thick as my erect cock. They were made out of silicon and though solid I could move them to the right position for our needs.

Mom looked good with her double headed cocks. As I moved them into position I noticed the movement had its effect on the other dick inside Mom.

Once in position, on impulse, I began to jerk both branches. Mom was surprised and opened her eyes to look down at me.

She made her mouth small and gave out continuous 'ooh, ooh, ah'. I smiled too.

I pulled off and away from my aunt to let Mom take her turn.

Mom approached the targets and I made sure both heads entered their respective holes.

Both women moaned when Mom decided to push in fast. Aunt Penny was much louder having her two holes penetrated.

I sat down on the floor. I didn't touch my cock while I watched. Mom placed her hand on Aunt Penny's ass cheeks and entered in and out of both holes.

Aunt Penny ought to be fucked every which way.

Aunt Penny dropped her head to the floor pressing one cheek against it. Her face was facing my way but her eyes were closed for she could barely stand the heaven that was being applied to her from behind.

Her body was that of a goddess. I got on my knees and moved across keeping my eyes on her. Mom's hands looked so small on that ass. Aunt Penny had a flat and solid stomach, even in this doggy position. Her breasts, even though big, didn't sag. They hung firmly and shook constantly as Mom had her fun.

On my knees I finally got to the other side. I looked down at Aunt Penny's face. There was some drool coming from her mouth. She hadn't noticed me yet.

I had underestimated how much this woman could feel. I picked up her head softly. Her arms gained strength and she was on all four again. But this had been partly an unconscious reaction. Her eyes told me a different story.

Her mouth hung open and her eyes didn't seem to recognize me. I moved my thumbs across her face and eyes. She woke up of her trance, mostly.

Her mouth remained open and her tongue stuck out with a half crooked smile. Her eyes saw me for a second before rising up. Her iris was visible at the top edge of her eyes.

I kissed her, that is I pressed my mouth against her open mouth and held her tongue with my lips. She began to purr. Her face would drive me insane.

I stood up and steered my cock into her mouth.

Her tongue remained out at first slobbering my shaft even before it entered the mouth. She was salivating so much I pulled out and slathered the combined fluids off my shaft onto her face.

The fluid shined and dripped away from her cheeks when I entered her mouth again.

Mom and I got into a rhythm. To share Aunt Penny properly we took turns entering

I shifted my view from the face I was penetrating to my lovely mother fucking her sister from behind. Could there be anything better than this?

I didn't want to stop and so I kept this up for long. After a while her mouth must have loosened up because she was finally taking my whole length.

I could feel her throat and I approached climax. The sensations should have been too much but I didn't cum. I leaned forward and closed my eyes. When I opened them I was looking at her nape and there at the side of her thin neck I saw my cock pushing against it.

I didn't know how she could even breath, was she breathing?

I pulled out and she gasped for air. Mom stopped as well and I stared at Aunt Penny's face turning back into her normal color.

"You okay?" I asked.

She smiled and placed her hands on my chest. I went down on my back and Aunt Penny took her time mounting me.

When she inserted my cock in her I knew we had reached a point of unsurpassable pleasure in which everything was ecstasy.

She started slow and yet she moaned loudly. This time she was in control and all I had to do was resist the urge to finish in her.

She increased her speed. She had to lower her head against my body to gain better leverage. Up and down her pussy jerked my shaft faster and faster.