Aunt's Plan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a minute into this she stopped at the very top of my cock and squirted down on me. It rained on my cock and she screamed. She descended on me once again with fury and just as quickly she squirted again. This time her torso jumped off me and she stopped herself from falling on her back with her arms.

Her pussy pointed at me and her juices sprayed over my cock and body. She screamed so loud there was no way the neighbors wouldn't hear it. Then Mom reappeared next to Aunt Penny.

While Aunt Penny kept riding Mom began to lick my body.

I would cum this time. Aunt Penny managed to squat on me while Mom kept her mouth near us our sex licking what she could.

"Mom move to the other side." She obeyed by keeping her tongue the bottom of my shaft while her legs traversed over my body giving me a nice glimpse of her ass.

I lifted my torso and stopped Mom from licking. As best I could I turned her face towards me so that it rested near my cock. She didn't have to do anything, just her beautiful face resting there. It was what I wanted.

"The rear Auntie."

Aunt Penny shifted my cock from her vagina to her always tighter butt and continued to move up and down.

I felt the warm sperm building up and moving through my shaft before it was pumped out of me. I knew where my cock was, it had been there before, but the fact that Mom's face rested next to it, that Mom's eyes were looking at me with a smile while my seed was milked out of me, that was something else.

I didn't moan. I just enjoyed the ecstasy of my unrelenting orgasm.

...

Aunt Penny fell down on her back. I followed.

I closed my eyes and thought. What an experience. I was satisfied like never before. My whole body felt different from the sexual and physical energy it had just experienced.

The smell of sex hung in the air and I happily took it in because it was the smell of mine and the two women. My god. They're sisters. They're my mother and aunt. Nothing could compare.

"Mm. ha...ha. Mm!!" I opened my eyes to this sound.

I looked down over my body. I had sexual fluids on my torso and my cock was soft. I saw my feet and then the image beyond my feet came into view.

The sound had been Aunt Penny. She was still on her back but her feet were high up in the air.

Mom was holding them up there. From this view I only saw the legs in the air and the back of my Mom's head and her beautiful silky white ass pointed towards me. She was still wearing the strap-on.

I rolled over to my chest on the floor. I crawled down and to the side until they came into a better view.

Mom had raised her sister's legs so Auntie could lift her butt a bit off the ground.

My sweet mom was therefore able to lick my aunt's butthole.

Then up on better inspection and saw my aunt's butthole expanding and contracting. It opened a bit and closed and then I realized what the goal of this was.

I crawled to their side. I didn't interrupt them. I just wanted a better view because my sperm began to find its way out of Aunt Penny butt. Mom licked it clean as soon as it was out. My cock began to stir.

I let them finish for I had spilled my seed generously and Mom showed hunger.

This was unlike Mom. She had volunteered on this last act of depravity but when she spoke to me again her familiar shyness returned.

"John... you know... I never tried that butt stuff before..."

As a response I moved forward and kissed her. Her nasty mouth was sweet to me. I undid her strap on while we kissed.

I handed it to Aunt Penny who was still recovering down on her back.

"Let's get you on the bed Mom."

She got on the bed and I helped her move to doggy position. I opened her legs a bit and admired.

I used my tongue on her little hole first. I was surprised at how white her skin was even there. I licked it over and over again eventually trying to stick it in. After a few tries I succeeded.

I kept this up for a little bit until my tongue could easily move in and out. Mom approved with some animalistic little sounds she made.

I looked around the room in search of lube when I realized all the lubricant I needed was still on mine and these women's bodies. I ran my hand over my wet stomach and lubricated my cock with this. My dick was half awake still but it would do as I commanded.

Then I ran my hand over Mom's pussy a couple times and spread her juices over her butthole. With this I decided to give it a try and use my half erect cock.

It wasn't easy. I used my hand to set it in place and began to press my head against her hole. It shouldn't have worked. However Mom was perfectly relaxed and didn't move so she was prime for opening. I enjoyed the feeling of my head against her and she didn't move at all even though it took minutes.

After that beating my cock got it felt drained. Yet when my head finally pushed into her I was about three quarter full size.

"Aah, oh, oh." Mom repeated softly as I moved the rest of my shaft into her. Once the whole thing was inside I remained there. This allowed me to feel it slowly growing inside her. The walls inside her pressed against my cock so as my cock grew the tightness intensified.

And so it began. I pulled out completely and enjoyed that way my head popped out of her. Then I went in again, her butthole absorbing my head as soon as it could. I increased the speed as I was able to.

Fucking as hard as before might not be in the menu for my cock but I surely could pleasure Mom again. I was up for the challenge.

Mom kept softly moaning. Then from behind me two hands moved my butt and a tongue touched me a couple times.

Though it felt good I reached back and grabbed Aunt Penny's hair pulling her to my side where I could play with her.

Having her face so near us was extraordinary. I pulled out of Mom and served Aunt Penny my cock. She was tired too and simply received me with her mouth wide open.

"I like the taste of my sister's butt." Aunt Penny declared with a smile and dreamy eyes.

After a few minutes of this slow but orgasmic process Aunt Penny stood up and searched through her drawers.

Her head appeared again near my cock and Mom's ass. She had a strap-on dildo around her head. It was as if the dildo was coming out of her mouth. Then Mom came, her butt started contracting in and kicking back at me. As if having a seizure her body moved involuntarily until her orgasm subsided.

"Spit on my hand Mom." I stretched my hand and she spat on it. I transferred that saliva onto the dildo on Aunt Penny's face. Then I ran my hands and eyes over Aunt Penny's body. Her pussy was well maintained so I used those juices for the dildo too.

Once ready Aunt Penny fucked Mom's ass with her face. Mom moaned. Aunt Penny's eyes were wide open but she kept her slow pace. I wished I had taken a picture but there was no need. I smiled at the thought that there was no turning back from all this. I'd be fucking these two women and seeing them pleasure one another again.

I moved in front of Mom, her eyes seemed to open and close as she moved yet her hand reached out right away to grab my cock as if it was the most natural thing to do. I kissed her long and deep before interrupting her ass fucking.

She laughed in fun as I struggled to get under her. She was having fun and I was at the end of my rope giving her more than I humanly ought to be able to.

She looked amazing, so happy on top of me, so eager, and thrilled. I held her legs on my sides and she moved my cock into her vagina. Aunt Penny waited for her turn.

My cock smoothly entered her pussy but now I could see her face. I could see more than joy in that face, I saw the lust too and the pleasure only obtainable to those who truly let go.

That could wait. She opened her mouth but no sound escaped. With her eyes closed and mouth open I began to pump in and out her tight pussy.

Her torso lowered towards me which gave Aunt Penny the opportunity to join in. Now with both holes penetrated I watched as Mom orgasmed once and then I held on for dear life as she screamed so loud and orgasmed again. I could feel the dildo inside her other hold again her vaginal wall and did my best to push against it.

It was Mom. She was sweet even when doing such dirty acts. What finally did me in was her face after the second orgasm or technically the tenth she must have had that day.

It was her own version of what Aunt Penny had done. As if in a trance, as if she had been transported to another place.

She crossed her eyes, her mouth opened and her tongue hung out. Her pussy started flooding my cock and I knew there was no greater pleasure than what she felt at that moment. Her juices kept flooding my cock.

I came. I reached a point where I didn't know much of my body either. It was plain otherworldly bliss and I shot my sperm into her and stayed inside her as our bodies climax prolonged.

I remember feeling my cock lose its strength inside of her. I remember her hands squeezing my chest. I remember I stayed in there but I don't remember when exactly did I fall asleep with Mom on top of me. When I woke up she was naked on top of me and Aunt Penny was on the floor next to the bed, both sound asleep.

//////////////

EPILOGUE

It was my birthday. I had spent most of the day with some friends and finally I arrived home.

I stayed in my car for a couple of minutes and thought about how lucky I was.

Six months prior I had come home to my mom's house and was surprised to find my aunt living with her. I laughed. A lot has happened since.

For one I didn't go back to school. I had meant to, I even packed after having spent the two best months of my life making love to those two women. But once I was ready to go I walked out of my room to the living room and found the two women looking at me and smiling.

"Put that down." Aunt Penny started. "You know you don't want to go."

I stared at her with some surprise. Of course Aunt Penny would say something like that but Mom?

I looked at Mom without a word and she smiled. "We'll find you a job."

I couldn't stop kissing them.

I got a job and came home to them every night. And what nights.

The three-way sex we had the very first time had been out of this world. Yet none of us could sustain something like that all the time. I'm not unhappy about that either.

I had sex with Mom some nights, I had sex with Aunt on others. Sometimes both but it all have very organically. We just lived our lives that way.

I had to adjust to each of them. Mom was calm and sweet and every once in a while she wanted it in her butt or something kinky. Mostly we made love. Aunt Penny and I fucked on the other hand. She was full of surprises and ideas. She kept bringing toys and such and her ass couldn't get enough cock. One night she had me tie her hands behind her back and help myself to her body. The next time she tied my hands to the bed frame and did what she wanted with me. Can't underestimate her, she really pushed boundaries so let's just say I have a healthy prostate.

Yet there's also the little things. 'It's the little things in life', they say. Well I love that they like to tease me. I get so hard when they start making out and order me to keep off them. Wearing their lingerie around the house. That double blowjob they gave me when I came to see them at work in an office wearing their office attire.

When I took Mom grocery shopping we kept touching each other. It's fun. It's fun to put my dick in Aunt Penny's pussy at random times of the day and at random places. Just fuck her for a few seconds and move on because we can't get caught.

A few weeks ago Mom confessed that it turns her on to think I'll get her pregnant. Last time I was in her vagina she whispered to me "Make mommy pregnant baby!" I shot my seed deep inside her.

I don't know where this is going to end up. I have a mediocre job but I do not care at all. Both women excel at their jobs. They're happy and driven. For now it doesn't matter.

I walked to the house and opened the front door. There's a mattress in the living room and on it the two women are making out. They're both wearing the same outfit.

Their asses touch. Their backs are against one another but they twist their torsos so they can kiss. I can see their pussies. Garter belt stockings with no panties. This is how it will go. They will fuck each other, Auntie will use her strap up on Mom's pussy and Mom will stick her tongue in Aunt Penny's ass. For a long time I will watch until I decide to step in and join them.

I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday, or the rest of my life, than to stack Mom on top of Aunt Penny and mount them both from behind.

Fin