All Comments on 'Aunt's Plan'

by angellz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CanadianMCanadianMabout 4 years ago
A Nice Read

Enjoyed it and want to see where you go with Auntie’s plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good start. Please release Chapter 2 soon.

grayge37grayge37about 4 years ago
Promising senario . . .

just as the promising future life with his aunt indicates. Well thought out as to a plot and the author's descriptions are spot on. Looking forward to future chapters, hoping this story is not too drawn out as to lose interest. Four stars due to some grammar issues.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Good

Good start. I'm kind of hoping he's nails his aunt, and his mom. BTW, where's the Dad? Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More feet play would be nice. Maybe some exhibitionism, bondage (aunt wants to be treated like a slut), squirting, ass to mouth (john's cock from aunt's ass directly into her mouth), new girls (aunt introduces John to some of her friends. All of them were hot, and they need sex as much as John's aunt.), mother-daughter threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My favorite aunt.

My mom's sister looked a lot like my mom, but four years younger. She also had blonde hair instead brown, and slightly bigger tits. Everything else was equally good. She had come to visit and ended up staying because of Covid-19. I moved my bedroom down to the basement giving my room to my aunt on the second floor. After flirting a lot with each other for weeks, last night she came to my bed around 2:00am. She pulled off her nightgown and got into bed with me naked. I had shot my load into my brief earlier, so I was naked also.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Gonna Be Good

Great start and it looks like it will be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start

But be careful with your grammar. You're and your.

Her body was more remarked? Did you mean remarkable?

But good story.

Allanjim3Allanjim3almost 4 years ago
Maybe ...

I’m just guessing, but I get the impression English is not your first language. If so, good for you, just keep studying and you’ll get there one day. Also, I noticed this site has people who volunteer to help edit stories. Don’t be afraid to ask for some help, what’s the worst that can happen?

One last little bit on performing barbell squats. The spotter should always remain BEHIND the person squatting. If the person lifting loses their balance or control of the weight, 99% of the time they fall forward.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

good start thanks 100% HOT

writerjabwriterjabalmost 3 years ago

There’s nothing wrong with being overweight, maybe even obese? How about heart disease, diabetes or even cancer? Too bad, I like sexy aunt stories. Not this one.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Aunt Penny might be pretty on the outside, but she sure as hell is ugly on the inside, there is only lust and abuse from her, sure the nephew gets an orgasm now and again, but it’s where and when Penny allowes it, I haven’t read the rest of the chapters, but my guess is that Penny is going to turn her virgin nephew into a BDSM slave, not my thing with such a young person (virgin) involved, they can’t really know what they are agreeing too and it can ruin them for life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous