Aunt's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you honey." Mom told me as she stepped out from under the weights. "I'm done. I'll go get refreshed and then we can go home."

"It's John's turn to do squats." Aunt Penny showed me how to even thought I told her I knew how to. She was a perfectionist at this and my form had to be perfect. I squatted looking at Aunt Penny's crotch the whole time as she stood spotting me in front. She didn't get too close to me but it was fine. People had started to fill the place and I began to feel self-conscious about wanting to kiss my aunt's crotch area while I squatted. It was tempting but we had to leave it at that even the couple of times when on my way down she had pulled her shorts up. When she did I could see the shape of what I assumed were her labia.

When we arrived home Mom left to take a shower. Mom had to go in to work and to my disappointment Aunt Penny did as well.

"...so in order for you to keep up with the plan you can't hesitate. Do as I say" She explained as soon as we heard the shower going. I nodded even though I was confused.

"I'm sorry I'm sweaty but we don't have much time." Aunt Penny's shorts were all I could look at as I followed her to her room. I stood still as I saw her pull down her shorts and throw them on the floor. Then she climbed on the bed and put her right hand over her crotch.

"I want you to crawl on the bed and start by licking off the sweat off my legs." She had a slight smile on her face as she continued to massage her crotch.

I obeyed silently. I got on the bed on all four and began kissing her legs. I started on her calf but quickly approached her thighs. They were salty and I grabbed the outer part of her thighs so I could balance better.

"Lick." She told me.

Licking her inner thighs turned me on so much. I could be satisfied with this I thought. Even so Aunt Penny's breathing became more agitated. After a couple of minutes she gestured me to stop. She bent her knees in and I saw her panties come off from under her. She stretched her legs high up in the air and stopped moving.

"Help me get 'em off, little Johnny."

I quickly rose to my knees to pull them off. I instinctively continued by kissing her feet and down I went on my way to the Promised Land. She wasn't shy and with my head busy kissing near her knees, her legs opened. I had a precious view of something I could only dream about.

I darted towards it but once there I slowly began to lick. As I licked the image I had just witness came into my mind.

First I noticed how tightly shaved her pubic hair was maintained. She had a small area of pubic hair well-trimmed and shaped in a triangle right above her pussy. And what a pussy. She had prominent outer lips tempting me to bite them.

"You're gonna have to put your tongue inside boy!"

I liked hearing her comments and small moans. She didn't have a hard time enjoying any of this. I felt her pleasure as I stuck my tongue inside. I had no idea what I was touching so I decided to try and move my tongue everywhere I could. She liked it. She liked it so much that she orgasmed. She pulled my face up and I observed her closed face contortion and her stomach rise in pleasure. Soon she relaxed and I watched her feeling my boner against the bed. Then her hand which hadn't let go of my hair pushed me in so I could continue eating.

I started getting lost licking her anywhere I could and kissing her labia randomly when it came to an end. We heard the running water in Mom's bathroom stop.

"Okay, stop." She sat up and invited me closer. With agitation in her breathing she said. "Let me taste it." And pulled me in for a kiss. A sweet kiss followed by her tongue inside my mouth and then outside tasting her own juices. My cock needed to come out.

"Your Mom will be out soon so go to your room." She stood up and started looking for a clean change of clothes. "I must go to work as well so I need to shower." She ignored me after that and I began to leave as I realized my cock would not be touched but before I left she told me. "Oh! And keep that thing hard. Touch it as little as possible but keep it hard. I'll be out of the shower in 10 minutes just wait for me in your room."

Excited, I went to my room, pulled off my shorts and threw my back on the bed. It wasn't hard to keep my cock hard. Laying on the bed my brief boxers could barely contain my happy erection. I grabbed my cock and moved it up. I admired the size of it you could see through the fabric. I pictured in my head Aunt Penny her back towards me as she looked through her closet a few minutes ago. She was showering now. Showering that big ass, her perfect ass, I wanted it so bad I didn't hear Mom in the hallway.

Mom opened the door to see me in my briefs with no shirt on. I was so horny my breathing wasn't quite normal and all I could think of was to close my eyes and pretend I was trying to fall asleep.

"You should shower before laying on that bed John." I opened my eyes to the angelic face of Mom at the door. I flashing thought went through my mind. I should cover. But I froze when I saw Mom's eyes not making eye contact. Her eyes were frozen in the direction of my enlarged penis. "You'll have to wash that blanket." After an awkward pause she continued. "Anyways, I made you a smoothie in the kitchen. I'm off to work now I'll see you later."

"Okay good luck at work Mom." She closed the door behind her. It's as if her stare had sent vibrations towards my dick. Her stare had never moved away from my poor brief boxers. As I processed this I noticed the silence in the house. Mom was gone and I didn't hear the running water any more.

I heard her in the hallway then she came in through the door. Aunt Penny came in wearing black pant suits like Mom's, except her figure was more remarked on her, and no top. When she was gone I looked at her bras in her room to find out she wore 32GG, whatever that means. They looked sexy barely dangling but not sagging.

"Oh my god!" I murmured loud enough to make her smile.

She turned me so that my feet fell off the bed. My briefs were pulled off.

"Lay on your back. I want you to concentrate on the sensations. Don't worry about anything just enjoy as I explore the length of your cock." With that she remained standing and leaned in to kiss the head of my cock. Then her tongue came out and licked the underside of my head.

I made a face that made her smile and I knew she knew that was a sweet spot. Then she lowered her face and licked my shaft in random spots. Short and long licks, she used me as ice cream for 5 minutes. There were spots I had never realized were sensitive but her tongue had found them. The licking was amazing, I felt in heaven, as if she got me closer to the edge yet I wasn't falling over.

"You're doing better than I imagined but I do need to go so. Just raise your hand before you cum I don't want to wash my face again." She opened her mouth and my head disappeared inside it. Without moving she smiled with her eyes and my cock's head inside. The feeling of her lips and the warmth of her mouth were extremely stimulating. The visual was also amazing as I stared at this beautiful 37 year old woman with my cock inside her mouth.

Yet what took me over the edge was what came next. Her lips moved a little farther and then I felt her tongue on my head. In quick movements, up and down her tongue brushed my head. It was too much. I raised my hand desperately as the urge to cum overpowered me. For a second she might have moved away but then she leaned in. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and went in to cover my cock.

I came in bursts inside her mouth.

With a grimace on her face and somewhat reluctantly Aunt Penny consumed my cum. It was an orgasm like no other.

"I never really liked the taste of so much sperm."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I'm a big girl I can take it."

"That was amazing Aunt Penny."

"I'm glad you liked it. I think it's time to tell you some more."

"About the 'plan'?"

"Yes. Well first of all, I'm giving you another blowjob tonight but it will be a bit different. What you have to do is rest. Don't play with your dick."

"Don't play... That's part of the plan?"

"Yes." She answered.

"So what's the plan or what's it for?"

"I'm training you? Or how should I put this?" She thought for a few seconds. "Let's just say I'm not easy to satisfy. John, I could go out there and fuck anybody I want. The problem is most men... scratch that, all men I've met talk a big game but in reality they can't keep up with me. That's where you come in. You'll satisfy me. I could tell you're a horny young guy just by the way you looked at me and that was the first thing I needed. I need someone who will do some, um, say kinky stuff that I need, like using my feet remember? That was just a taste. I like to go far and you haven't seen anything. That being said I don't want you to get nervous, that's what the plan is for. The plan is about building up your stamina and sex drive. With exercise and the sexual stimulation I've been giving you, you'll be what I need in due time."

"Am I dreaming this?" I asked concerned I would wake up at any minute. What my ears were hearing was beyond anything I had ever fantasized about.

"This is between us two. No one must know, not friends, and definitely not your Mom."

"Of course not. Why would I tell Mom?" I could not believe what I was in for.

"I'm just saying we have to be careful." She leaned in and kissed me. "I better go just remember leave your dick alone." I felt her mouth part mine and just like that she was gone. I stayed on my bed hearing her exit the house and leave. I felt so relaxed and spent that I fell asleep for three hours that beautiful Wednesday morning.

12