All Comments on 'Aunty Carol - Family Secrets Ch. 03'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Yet. More Please?

Your story has really developed. but I still hope you continue the story line, so Steven has a chance to do his sister, and probably Donna too, before Taking Care of his beautiful Mom. Thanx for the Read.aK8ZMx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot up???

Is English your first language? I do NOT like big droopy tits. B and C cup tits I like and A cup over a D cup. Board flat over fake. I'm a bum man, but I don't mean anal. I don't even have a hint of Bi much less gay. I LOVE PUSSY! Blow jobs MEH. OH hell no if there is a pussy. That is exactly where a dick and cum belongs. Ladies IF your husband likes anal more than pussy you will never lose him to another woman. However you may lose him to a man. Dump the bastard...

Mr Story TellerMr Story Tellerabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to previous comment

You may be many things and like what you like.. but have some bollocks and don’t hide behind anonymous profile... i write my stories for me and not for you... if you don’t like, move on, read something you do like.. or better still try it yourself and wait for the comments to flood in...

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 1 year ago

Great reads, so sad there's been no more posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If was me I be fucking her during the do same to your sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's a lot to like in this story . The ways that sexual tension keeps the other shoe waiting to drop is delicious . I'd love to read more .

01JETMECH01JETMECH3 months ago

Good Story, I really enjoyed it. I wish I’d had an Aunt Carole back in the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES