Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll do a relay." I said softly.

Dee and Aunty Sheen immediately agreed. I helped Dee to light one joint while Aunty Sheen lit the other one. Once the joints were burning properly, Aunty Sheen and Dee took a drag on their joints and offered them to me. First, I took the joint that Dee offered. I took a deep drag on it and handed it to my aunt. She exchanged the joint for hers and I blew out the smoke before taking another deep drag on the second joint. I passed the joint to Dee. This way, we took tokes and passed the two joints in opposing directions around our small circle.

I remember that we didn't speak at all as the joints did their rounds. We were very high and too busy huffing on the joints as they kept returning quite quickly. This led to the three of us getting very intoxicated by the times the two joints got over.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed aloud when she finally realized how high she was.

She had her eyes closed and grasped her cushions tightly, fearing that she might topple over to the floor. Dee, on the other side, was also very stoned. I saw her eyes were closed and she took deep, slow breaths, as if trying to calm herself. I watched her lovely, large tits heave up and down with her breaths for a couple of seconds. Then I turned and watched my mature, plump aunt's huge, motherly boobs dangling slightly and swaying.

I was in a daze as I reached out with my left hand and gently cupped Aunty Sheen's busty, soft breast.

"Mmm..." Aunty moaned softly and began to caress my thick, bare thigh with her warm palm.

I reached out with the other hand and placed it on Dee's warm, firm, shapely thigh to caress her.

"Hmm..." Dee sighed contentedly and caressed my hand in turn.

I was feeling stoned and very sensual. I could feel the warm excitement of arousal inside me. I just wanted to see my aunt and cousin having a good time. My dirty, stoned mind was already picturing numerous scenarios that time.

"Ahem..." I cleared my throat to get their attention, "I was thinking..." I said and paused.

Aunty Sheen and Dee opened their eyes and slowly turned their heads to look at me.

"I was thinking we could play "Who came first?" I suggested excitedly.

They knew I was referring to the series of fun, sexual activities that we'd mixed to make an amateur game. It was made of several rounds. The first round involved two of us trying to get the other orgasm, but without using our hands. We could only use our mouth and the rest of the body to stimulate the other. The second round allowed hands and mouth/lips to be used to bring the opponent to an orgasm. The third round usually involved using sex-toys, or if not, then having sex to see who comes first. The third round allowed the use of mouths, hands and our genitals. It was a fun, sensual game we usually played when very high or drunk.

"Oh yeah!" Dee suddenly perked up.

"All right!" Aunty Sheen replied enthusiastically in turn too.

"Great! Then let's head inside." I said.

I hurriedly packed everything into the newspaper and put the ashtray on top to keep things from being blown away by the strong, cold wind on the balcony. Dee helped to put the newspaper under the coffee table behind her as I stood up slowly. I felt lightheaded at first, so I leaned back against the cold, damp wall behind me for support. I felt my legs were numb from sitting cross-legged on the cushion for so long. It took a few deep breaths on my part to stop me from swaying gently while standing in place. Then I first helped Dee stand up from the floor before helping my plump aunt to get up off the balcony floor too.

"Whoa!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed, feeling a head-rush and staggering a step back.

I quickly caught hold of her thick, soft upper-arm to steady her. Dee held on to my left and I caught my plump, naked aunt around her waist with my right as I guided the intoxicated mother-daughter duo inside. Dee helped slide open the glass doors and also closed them behind us once we stepped inside the warmer, darker room. I led Aunty Sheen and Dee straight to the bed and let them drop on the soft, messy bed. I then strolled over to the dining table and picked my aunt's "toy-bag".

I brought it with me to the bed and saw my slutty aunt and sexy cousin stretched out naked on the bed, watching me with wicked grins on their stoned faces. I grinned in return and climbed at the foot of the bed to sit between them on my knees. I opened the zipper on the bag and tossed every sex toy out on the bed.

Out fell the huge, foot-long black rubber dildo, the thin 6-inch long pink vibrator and several butt-plugs belonging to my horny, widowed Muslim aunt. Dee's purple vibrator, her sleek 6-inch steel dildo and an assortment of butt-plugs were also scattered among them. The large tub of Vaseline petroleum jelly also fell out of the bag. The large bottle of oil was sitting on the bed-side table.

"Ok girls, first off, the winner gets to use my dick for an hour." I said, looking at their grinning faces. "Now, time for round one. You know the rules." I said, looking at my aunt and cousin in turn, "The one to make the other orgasm first, without touching with their hands, wins!" I said and grinned excitedly.

"All right!" Aunty Sheen and Dee said in unison.

I watched mother and daughter slowly sit upright on their knees and feet, facing each other, with their hands behind their backs. They were barely a foot away from me. Mother and daughter looked at one another with small, wicked smiles playing on their lips, each planning the best strategy to make the other climax first. Although both, Aunty Sheen and Dee, knew each other's erogenous zones, it was all about timing and skills with the lips and knowing when to kiss, lick or suck.

It was set to be extremely sexy and thrilling to watch, as usual and I looked up at the clock with rising excitement.

It was past 4 PM on the wall-clock. I let the minute-hand reach 12 before signaling to start.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly and moved first.

Sheen aunty sat up on her knees and ogled Dee's smooth, curvy naked body. Dee, in turn, eagerly sat up on her knees and watched her mother's soft, plump bare body. I remember their hungry, lusty looks clearly. That was just seconds before they suddenly lunged at one another.

"Mmph!" Dee's lusty cry was muffled when her mother planted a kiss right on her plump, pouty lips.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and pressed her face closer to Aunty Sheen's.

I watched my slutty aunt and sexy cousin share a wet, hungry kiss.

My eyes flicked down for a second to the prominent ledge of Aunty Sheen's enormous, protruding butt-cheeks. Aunty Sheen pressed Dee's lower back and pulled her daughter even closer to her. I watched their brown, soft tummies press against one another. Their large, round brown boobs were rubbing hard too. I was very high and was quickly getting very horny.

I was sat so close to them that I could clearly see my aunt's pink, long tongue sneaking in and out of Dee's hungry, sucking mouth. Their dark lips were incredibly wet with spit. They bent their heads this way and that, as Aunty tried to shove more of her long, wet tongue into her daughter's eager, open mouth. After several long minutes, they finally stopped for air.

"Muahh!" Aunty Sheen broke the kiss audibly, "Hmm... Hmmm... Hmm..." Sheen aunty gasped loudly.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly.

Aunty Sheen had pressed Dee's large, firm left boob with her big, soft melons. Dee pushed her voluptuous chest out towards her mother and pressed hard against Aunty Sheen's lovely, soft boobs too. Before her mother could react, Dee bent lower and started kissing softly all over Aunty Sheen's plump, chubby cheek, making her way down to her mother's neck in no time.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen closed her eyes and moaned.

Dee was well-aware of the fact that Aunty Sheen gets turned on when someone plays with her neck. So she began to kiss and lick her mother's lean, brown neck gently. Dee had placed her hands on the soft bed and was leaning in to kiss her mother's sensitive neck. Aunty Sheen reacted when Dee began kissing her behind the ears.

"Mhh... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly at this.

So, Dee continued to kiss Aunty Sheen's soft, brown neck for several minutes.

I was kneeling very close to them. I remember their bare, brown curvy forms a couple of foot in front of me. I could clearly smell the familiar, musky scent of their pre-cum. Mother and daughter had extremely similar smell to their cunt-cream. By then, I had learnt to distinguish between the two from having fucked Aunty Sheen and Dee together numerous times. That was when I looked down and noticed my huge, thick dick standing at half-mast, without even having been touched once.

"Mhm..." Aunty Sheen moaned encouragingly when Dee started going lower with her kisses.

I saw Dee's plump, soft lips placing loving kisses down her mother's bare, brown chest. Soon, Dee reached her mother's deep, dark cleavage. That's when Aunty Sheen seemed to realize that this was a competition. So, she tried a strategy and suddenly pushed Dee hard. Dee promptly fell back on the bed. Aunty Sheen shuffled as quickly as her stoned state of mind allowed her and was soon straddling Dee's firm, soft tummy. She knelt upright on the bed, with her knees resting beside Dee's curvy, slim waist.

"Ohh..." Dee groaned when she realized her mother's plans.

Aunty Sheen looked at me. I grinned, giving a thumbs-up to let her know that it was within the rules, because she had not touched Dee with her hands or arms. Aunty and Dee obediently kept their hands behind their backs. Sheen aunty then shuffled back, moving to sit on her daughter's voluptuous, young chest. Dee's large, perky, round tits got squished by her mature mother's thick, plump thighs. I shifted a little to one side so I could watch them from up close.

"Unh... Unh..." Dee grunted a few times as her stout, plum mother shifted her weight on her sensitive, firm boobs, "Mmph!" Dee's cry of protest was muffled when Aunty placed her smooth, brown crotch right on her daughter's lovely, plush lips.

"Mmm... I'm going to make you cum so hard, baby." Aunty whispered softly.

Then aunty bent down and rested her huge, soft boobs on her daughter's flat, soft tummy. Dee's thick, shapely legs were stuck together. So, Aunty Sheen began kissing hard and nibbling softly on her daughter's sexy, firm thighs. Dee could not control her lust for too long. She eventually relented and relaxed her legs, letting her thighs fall apart. Instantly, Aunty Sheen shoved her face into Dee's smooth-shaved crotch.

"Mmmhh!" Dee lustful groans were muffled when Aunty Sheen immediately started to kiss her super-sensitive clit.

Aunty Sheen's huge, round ass had lifted from her daughter's face while she tried to reach Dee's cunt with her tongue. Now she slammed it back and muffled Dee's cry of pleasure.

"Mphh!" Dee's muffled cry and moans were once again audible, "Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" She then began to lick her mother's dark, mature cunt hungrily.

"Mm!" Aunty Sheen exclaim despite sucking on a mouthful of Dee's clitoris, "Oooh..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low and forgot about sucking Dee's cunt for several seconds, "Oh, baby..." She groaned softly before pushing her face back into Dee's young, creamy crotch.

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" Dee's licking noises had turned desperate because Aunty Sheen began to suck hard on her clit.

I could see Dee's head moving up and down, no doubt licking her mother's dark, mature, creamy cunt. Aunty Sheen was moving her head back and forth, sucking on Dee's large clitoris like it was a tiny cock. I knew this was one of the quickest ways to make Dee orgasm. I was sure Aunty Sheen would win this round.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen began moaning long and low soon though.

Dee shook her head fast now. I figured she had shoved her long, pink tongue deep in Aunty Sheen's motherly, large pussy and was now running it along her soft, moist vaginal-walls. Aunty Sheen lifted her head up with a jerk, completely forgetting to lick Dee's cunt now. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lips. That's when I knew that I had guessed wrong.

By the intense lusty expressions on my slutty, mature aunt's face I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Aaa... Oh shit!" Aunty Sheen groaned once before swearing out loud as she climaxing hard.

"Mpph!" Dee's muffled cry of surprise was audible though as her mother sprayed her slick, white cunt-cream deep into her mouth, "Mmhh.. Hmm... Hmmm... Hmm..." Dee soon recovered and began to eagerly drink her mother's musky, slick vaginal fluids as they squirted out of Aunty Sheen.

Sheen aunty had frozen in place and trembled on her hands and knees. Her mouth was open wide in a silent scream as she climaxed intensely. I loved the way her huge, soft, motherly boobs jiggled gently in the throes of a thrilling orgasm. I remembered the way her enormous, trembling round butt-cheeks completely covered her daughter's face. Dee's hand flew up from her sides and grabbed her mother's wide, curvy hips. Dee patted Aunty Sheen's thick, soft thigh twice.

"Oh, no..." Aunty Sheen breathed hard and quickly lifted her giant, round ass off of Dee's face.

"Hmmm..." Dee gasped aloud and began to take deep breaths to steady herself.

I saw her pretty, round, brown face covered in a fine film of her mother's whitish, slick cunt-cream. Her eyes were closed and she licked her plump, wet lips eagerly, trying to clean Aunty Sheen's pussy-juices off of her mouth.

Aunty Sheen flopped down exhausted to one side. She lay on her back, with her thick, brown legs splayed wide apart, airing her creamy, dark cunt and trying to recover from the intense orgasm. I reached out and placed a hand beneath Dee's neck and lifted her head up. I kept Dee's head on my lap and rubbed her chubby, round face gently.

"Hmm..." Dee sighed with relief at this and snuggled closer to me, wrapping her thick, curvy body around me.

I held her this way for a while. Aunty Sheen recovered first.

"Dee's the winner!" I announced excitedly as she groggily sat up on the bed.

"Yay!" Dee cried out softly, pumping the air with her fists.

I loved the way her large, taut tits jiggled firmly when she did the fist-pumps.

"Shit!" Aunty swore aloud shamelessly and sat up slowly on the bed too.

I knew mother and daughter were both very competitive. Things became serious when it came to fucking me, or sharing me with each other. That's one of the main reasons we devised this game. So, they both could have fair chance to get my young, big dick.

"We're going to take a five-minute break and then it'll be time for round two." I said with a grin as I scooted off of the bed.

Needless to say, I was very turned on after the amazing, sensual performance from Aunty and Dee. My huge, hard dick swayed in front of me as I walked over to the dining table in one corner of the room. I grabbed two bottles of water and brought them to the bed. Aunty Sheen and Dee gratefully grabbed the bottles and took a few gulps of water to calm their lust. I took the bottle back and had a few gulps too. Then I grabbed the cigarette pack from the dining table and we had a cigarette each.

By the time we finished smoking, we were somewhat calmer but the high was intense. My aunt and my cousin swayed in place, kneeling on the bed and smoking the cigarettes. I crushed the butts out in the ashtray on the bedside table and turned around to face the bed once more.

"All right girls. It's time for round two!" I announced excitedly.

Aunty Sheen and Dee were sitting on their knees on the bed, facing me. My eyes roamed over their large, round, brown assets. They didn't expect anything else. I remember the way Aunty Sheen's long, black nipples stood taut and upright in the cool room. Dee's large, perky brown nipples stood stiff with excitement too. Mother and daughter had tied their hairs in tight ponytails behind their heads and looked eager for some serious fun.

"You both know the rules. This time you guys can use your hands and of course your mouth too, if you want. However, there will be no pulling hair or being too rough, okay?" I said.

"All right!" Dee and Aunty Sheen cried out excitedly together.

As I stood at the side of the bed, they turned to face each other near the edge of the bed close to me. I quickly grabbed a straight-backed wooden chair, without the cushion, and placed it near the bed so I could be a couple of foot away from my slutty aunt and her lusty daughter. I sat on the chair and stretched my legs out so my feet were resting on the edge of the thick, soft mattress. My huge, hard dick stood stiff in attention all this time.

"Ready?" I asked, looking at Aunty and Dee in turn.

"Yes!" Sheen aunty and Dee chorused together and prepared themselves.

"Get, set... Go!" I counted aloud.

Immediately, Aunty Sheen and Dee launched themselves at each other. Sheen aunty wrapped her thick arms around Dee's slim, curvy waist, pinning her daughter's arms to her side. It seemed like aunty had complete control until I saw her mouth open wide.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen gasped and immediately released her hold around Dee's torso and moved away slowly.

"Oh, yeah..." Dee moaned cockily and I saw her grabbing her mother's thick, mature cunt-lips with her right hand.

Sheen aunty then pushed Dee's hand away from her crotch but Dee immediately put her right hand on her mother's sensitive, recently-climaxed cunt. This time, Dee pushed a finger also into Aunty Sheen's creamy, slick cunt.

"Ow!" Sheen aunty cried out aloud at this.

Her body froze in place and she lifted her palms up to Dee in surrender. Dee saw the grimace on her mother's face and grinned. I watched her cover the short gap between them and grab at her mother's large, soft boob with her left hand. Dee had a triumphant look as she started to finger-fuck Aunty Sheen and fondle her large, motherly breasts simultaneously while moving close to her.

"Oh!" Dee exclaimed loudly.

As soon as Dee got close enough, Aunty Sheen quickly moved and grabbed her daughter's young, smooth crotch too. She cupped Dee's large, firm left boobs gently in her left and began fondling it. Aunty Sheen was rubbing Dee's large, ultra-sensitive clit while Dee fingered her mother's cunt.

"Mm... Mm... Mm... Mm..." Dee's started moaning loudly soon.

Dee continued to finger-fuck her mother's horny mature cunt with one finger. I noticed she was also rubbing her mother's prominent, thick clit with her palms at the same time. The squelching sound coming from my aunt's mature, creamy cunt was quite audible now. Within minutes, Dee plunged another finger in her mother's creamy, slick pussy.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ohh! Ohh! Aah! Aah! Oh! Ah!" Aunty Sheen's groans were also getting louder now.

"Mmh! Mm... Mm... Mm... Mmm..." Dee continued to moan louder and louder.

I could see my aunt's thick hand pressing and squeezing Dee's clean-shaven cunt. I knew she was stimulating her daughter's intensely sensitive clit to bring Dee to orgasm quicker. She was also cupping and squeezing Dee's large, taut tits with her other hand at the same time. I noticed the way Aunty Sheen rubbed her soft palm all over Dee's crotch to rub her super-sensitive clit vigorously.

Watching all this from up close had me immensely turned on. My huge, thick dick stood completely stiff and trembled softly with rising anticipation. Being so high and horny, I knew I could not last long if I didn't do something. So, I quickly grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lit one. I sat back on the chair and casually smoked the cigarette while watching my mature, slutty aunt and young, sexy cousin work hard to bring the other to orgasm.

By the time I finished smoking the cigarette, things had gotten intense. Aunty Sheen was now rubbing her entire palm over Dee's smooth-shaven, young cunt and stimulating her clit vigorously. On the other hand, Dee had plunged in two more fingers into her mother's creamy, hot cunt. Dee finger-fucked Aunty Sheen with three fingers so fast that I could clearly hear the sloppy, squishy sounds my aunt's slick, wet cunt made in the cool, semi-dark room.

1...34567...11