Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohh... Son, the workout seems to be working. I can feel the firmness of your pecs so well!" Aunty Sheen commented softly.

She had a huge, naughty grin on her face. I watched her eyes light up with lust. I then ogled her large, brown mature boobs as they swung softly with her movements. I looked at my left and saw Dee ogling my shiny bare chest. She was engrossed in massaging me now. Her half-closed eyes did not hide her lust though. Her hands ran up and down and round-and-round my bare chest. Soon, they moved down to my firm, flat tummy. I had clear abs even back then. Dee and her mother traced their oily, warm fingertips around my abs and sides. Their hands went lower and lower but stopped just short of my stiff, thick dick.

Next, it was time to massage my long, sinewy arms. One my aunt and cousin had retracted my hands from their respective asses, Aunty and Dee took turns pouring the warm oil over both my arms in turn. They then began to rub and squeeze my big biceps. I felt the tenseness reduce almost immediately. It made me even more relaxed and in-tune with the intoxication. Dee and Aunty Sheen are very good at massages. They oiled and rubbed the kinks out of my broad forearms and wrists.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Dee asked softly.

"It feels so good." I mumbled in reply, feeling the tension leave my torso.

Then Aunty Sheen and Dee moved lower down my body, deliberately avoiding and completely ignoring my huge hard-on. Dee and Sheen aunty put their hands behind my knees and gently pulled my leg up. I lay on my back with my knees up and feet on the soft bed. I watched through hooded eyes as they poured the slick oil on my broad, muscular thighs and shapely calves. They then began to press and squeeze my thick, firm thighs. I kept taking slow, deep breaths and enjoying the warm, oily massage. I didn't mind my thick, stiff dick being ignored because I felt quite relaxed by then.

"Mm... Sometimes I feel like biting off a chunk off your sexy legs, son... You have a beautiful body." Aunty Sheen mumbled softly.

"Mom, so can you imagine how hard it is for me to keep my hands off of him now that we are together? So many times I have to stop myself from pouncing on his big, sexy dick every two hours!" Dee answered her mother.

Mom and daughter excitedly chatted back and forth while massaging my firm, long legs. When they got to my feet, they made me stretch my legs out and placed my heels on their soft, thick thighs. Aunty Sheen and Dee oiled the soles and went to rub and squeeze it. They spent quite a while doing this and I went into a trance. Once they finished with pulling the kink out of every single toe, they stopped.

"Turn over and lie on your tummy, son." Aunty Sheen called out.

I stopped daydreaming and opened my eyes half-way. It felt relaxing good to get a massage after the long run and workout that I had closed my eyes and was lost in lustful thoughts. I smiled and slowly turned around, making sure to rest my long, hard dick pressed between the bed and my tummy. I settled comfortably on my tummy on the soft bed. Then I waited with my face buried in the soft thick pillow I'd slept with the night before. I placed my arms on the pillow above my head and relaxed on the soft, plush bed.

Aunty Sheen and Dee next oiled my bare, fair back. They caressed all over and smeared the warm oil all around as they did this. Next, Sheen aunty began to press the back of my neck while Dee squeezed my shoulders all the way to my neck. Their slick, warm hands slipped back and forth quickly over my oiled skin. I could clearly feel the tense muscles in my neck and back relaxing. Several long minutes later, Aunty Sheen and Dee reached my lower back.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly and I immediately felt the warm, slick oil dribbling down my tight ass-crack.

"Mmhh..." My moan of pleasure was muffled in the pillow though.

I spread my legs a foot apart and let the slick oil flow down between my ass-cheeks and land on my ultra-sensitive anus. Once Dee had poured a generous amount of oil on my ass, she and her mom began to squeeze and fondle my bare, firm buttocks. I began to take deep, long breaths to calm down and let my horny, high aunt and cousin fulfill their lusty hunger. Aunty Sheen and Dee would sometimes use both hands to squeeze my butt cheeks or press down on my gluteus.

"Hmmm..." I moaned long and low encouragingly at this.

After squeezing and playing with my firm, young butt cheeks I felt them grab my ass-cheeks with a hand each and pulling them wide apart. I felt the cool, salty breeze on my butt-hole and almost shivered in delight. I heard the distinct pop sound of the oil bottle's cap being opened before I felt the warm oil drip down directly on to my tight, clenched asshole.

"Oo..." I groaned in delight this time.

Since I was sleeping on my tummy, my stiff, big dick had gone to half-mast. Still, I could feel my round, circumcised, sensitive dickhead pressing against my belly-button.

"Oh!" I exclaimed aloud as soon as I felt the first fingertip on my ultra-sensitive asshole.

I pushed my face back into the soft pillow. I had begun to enjoy the way my aunt and cousin teased my slick, wet butthole. Aunty Sheen and Dee would either rub it or try to push their stubby, slick fingers into my taut, clenched anus. I eventually relaxed enough for them to do just that.

"Unh!" I grunted softly in pain.

Aunty Sheen's stubby forefinger had slipped into my tight, tiny asshole.

"Oohh..." I moaned into the pillow as Dee began to caress my sensitive, clean-shaven balls resting on the bed.

As my slutty, horny aunt steadily pushed her stout, slick finger into my tight butthole, I felt my huge, thick dick become extremely stiff beneath me. It pressed hard against the soft mattress below, burrowing its thick, engorged head into the bed. This made me raise my crotch off of the bed to get more comfortable but this also spread my firm, oily buttocks wider apart. Sheen aunty and Dee nudged my waist up till I was kneeling on my knees and feet with my face buried in the pillow and ass facing up to the ceiling. Aunty Sheen had kept her thick forefinger buried deep in my taut, hot rectum.

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohhh..." I began to groan aloud with a mix of pain and pleasure.

Sheen aunty had sunk her stubby forefinger all the way into my tight, dank anal-canal and started to twist that finger now. Dee, in the meanwhile, held my heavy, smooth ball-sack in one hand while she stroked my thick, hard dick with her other hand. It soon became oily and extremely hard. That's when I knew that aunty was pressing my prostate deep within my butthole and making my huge, long dick rock-hard. Dee's warm, slick hand slipped up and down its long, thick shaft pointing down to the bed.

"Mm... Hmmm... Mm... Hmmm... Mm... Hmmm..." I soon managed to get over the pain and started to enjoy everything that was happening.

I was so excited it was hard for me to stay still. I just wanted to get up and push my cousin and aunt down on the bed before fucking their brains out. However, I told myself to have patience because whatever it was that they had planned, it would definitely be thrilling.

Aunty Sheen fingered my tight, young asshole while Dee jerked my young, hard dick for a long while. Thankfully, I was very high and didn't have to struggle much to delay my orgasm. Eventually, Aunty Sheen pulled her finger out of my taut, dank asshole.

"Mhh!" I grunted as my tight, little asshole clenched shut once again, "Mm... Mm..." I was still enjoying Dee's dedicated dick-stroking though.

"I want to fuck you so badly!" Aunty Sheen whispered lustily.

"Me too!" Dee offered quickly and squeezed my firm, large dick a little too hard with the intensity of her excitement.

"Uff!" I grunted in pain softly, "Fuck me then." I replied, lifting my face off of the pillow.

Immediately, Dee left my dick and balls and quickly pulled me around with her arms around my waist. However, Aunty Sheen was quicker than her daughter and had straddled my thick, oily thighs before Dee could even sit up straight in place. Dee looked at her grinning mother for a second before she looked at my face and suddenly grinned wickedly.

I understood exactly what she had in mind.

"Come here, babe." I said, signaling her.

Dee grinned wider with heightened excitement and straddled my face. She sat facing her mother, with her knees alongside my head and her warm, slick hands resting on my oiled, firm chest. Aunty Sheen sat astride my legs, with her thick thighs over mine and playing with my huge, hard dick. Dee lowered herself gently till she felt the tip of my nose touch her creamy, aromatic cunt. My world darkened as her round, firm bare ass cheeks hid my entire face. I closed my eyes and took a long whiff of her moist, musky cunt. I felt my thick, stiff dick jerk suddenly with intense excitement at this. I opened my mouth and stretched my long, ping tongue out.

"Ohh..." Dee moaned with lust as I flicked my tongue and tasted her lovely, wet pussy the first time.

I felt my huge, hard cock brush against my aunt's thick thighs and understood that she was ready to fuck me. I was proven correct the next moment when I felt her fleshy, wet pussy lips on my ultra-sensitive dickhead. Aunty rubbed my large, tender dickhead along her creamy, warm cunt lips. She had a tight grip around its thick base and kept brushing my thick, hard dick up and down her warm, slick labia. Soon enough, Aunty Sheen held my cock upright and sat down on it steadily.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low as she sank my thick, long dick deeper and deeper into her hot, hungry cunt.

"Mmhh..." My sigh of pleasure was muffled under my curvy cousin's large, round ass cheeks.

As her mother prepared to fuck me, I began to run the tip of my tongue up and down Dee's creamy, musky cunt-lips. Dee's busty body quivered every time my tongue-tip brushed against her sensitive, taut clit. I would sneak my tongue into her love-hole when I reached lower on her cunt-crack.

"Oh! Ali..." Aunty Sheen grunted aloud in pain and called out to me when she sank my huge, long dick all the way into her mature, moist cunt.

Aunty Sheen then placed her warm, oily hands on my bare chest. I felt Dee's hands playing with my nipples while her mother squeezed and rubbed my bare chest hard. I reached out and placed my hands on my mature aunt's plump, soft thighs. Aunty Sheen then began to rock back and forth slowly, riding my dick sensually. In the meanwhile, Dee had also started to rub her clean-shaven, creamy crotch on my face. I stuck out my tongue and pushed my face up so Dee could have her creamy crack licked as she liked.

"Ohh... Ohh... Ohh..." Aunty Sheen kept on groaning softly in rhythm as she rode my huge, stiff dick.

"Mmh... Hmm... Mmhh..." Dee was moaning and mumbling, obviously loving the way I licked her horny, hot cunt.

With my eyes closed shut my other senses had heightened incredibly. I could smell the clammy, sweet smell of Dee's pre-cum. I loved the way her warm, slick vagina tasted sweet too. Every time my tongue reached the top of her pussy I would press my tongue-tip hard against her taut, long clit which made her shudder with delight. Then when my tongue reached low on her labia, I would push my tongue as far as I could into her sweet, musky love-hole. My nose kept rubbing and pressing against Dee's tiny, brown, sensitive asshole.

"Mom... Mm... Thanks for the trip!" Dee moaned softly, "Mmpph!" Dee's next words were suddenly muffled and I felt her being pulled forward with a jerk.

"Mmmhhh..." Aunty Sheen moaned long with lust as she kissed her sexy daughter hard while riding my thick, stiff cock.

I pushed my face up and wrapped my arms around her lower back. I then snuck my face back between Dee's deep, dank ass-crack and continued to use my cunnilingus skills to make her cunt creamy. I was extremely excited in a little while. I was practically clinging to Dee's back while I sucked on her large, taut clit and licked her hot, slick pussy feverishly. My entire face was now covered with a mix of my spit and Dee's pre-cum.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mhh!" I could hear Aunty Sheen's muffled moans get higher and higher as she rocked harder on me.

"Mph! Mph! Mph!" Dee's muffled groans of lust were not lost and I felt her grinding her large, firm ass harder on my face.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." I moaned in delight and kept kissing, licking and sucking on my sexy cousin's creamy cunt.

I felt my aunt rock back and forth faster and faster gradually. I could feel Aunty Sheen rubbing her clean-shaven, thick crotch on mine as she rocked to and fro on my stiff, large cock. I knew she was coming close to orgasm because her prominent, thick clit brushed against my hard, creamy crotch distinctly.

"Muah!" Aunty Sheen broke the kiss audibly, "Aaaahhh..." Sheen aunty then groaned long and low with lust as she came.

I started to suck hard on Dee's taut, long clit and rubbed my tongue-tip back and forth swiftly over it. This led Dee to orgasm hard.

"Ooohhhh... Ali!" Dee groaned as she edged closer and closer before she screamed out my name and came intensely.

Aunty Sheen and Dee's body stayed frozen but they trembled noticeably. I felt the first gush of warm, slick cunt-cream on my stiff, long dick as Aunty Sheen climaxed first. A second later, I felt Dee orgasm as her lovely, warm cunt sprayed out her slick, sweet juices all over my face. I opened my mouth and placed it tight over Dee's climaxing cunt so I could catch every drop of her warm, sweet cunt-cream into my mouth. I kept on flicking my tongue in and out of her cunt, making Dee squeal aloud in pleasure as she squirted her cunt-cream harder and harder.

I had a tight grip on Dee's lower back so she couldn't lift her big, brown butt off of my face. I didn't have to do anything to Aunty Sheen because she stayed trembling and moaning on my huge, hard dick relishing her intense climax.

"Fuck!" Dee swore aloud once she recovered her voice, "Babe... Please?" She called out pleading to me.

I obliged her and finally stopped licking her dripping, wet cunt. I rested my head back on the moist pillow and loosened my arms around her waist. Dee simply keeled over to one side and lay in a fetal position, trying to calm her fired nerves. I took a few deep breaths and licked the remains of Dee's sweet, musky cunt-cream off of my lips. I twisted my head to both sides and used the pillow to wipe the rest of her pussy-juices off my cheeks.

"Oh, son..." Aunty Sheen sighed aloud as she finally sat up straight, pulling my thick, slick, stiff dick out of her creamy, hot pussy.

"Ohh..." I groaned when I felt my huge, excited hard dick tremble in the cool air freely.

Aunty Sheen had also flopped down on her side on the bed with exhaustion after the intense fuck and sensual kissing from her sexy daughter. I watched their bare, brown bodies lying to my side, in start contrast against the bright white bed-sheets. My huge, hard cock jerked and trembled with even more excitement. I was desperate to find another hole to put my excited, extremely eager cock into.

I slowly sat up and shuffled over to Dee, who lay closer to me. I reached out and touched her soft, smooth back. Dee shivered at my touch, being hyper-sensitive after the intense orgasm. I traced a line down her spine, caressing her smooth, bare back gently till my hand reached her large, round butt cheeks and I slid a finger into the depths of her tight ass-crack.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly.

Dee tried to turn over so she could face me but I pushed her gently so she lay on her tummy. Aunty Sheen lay on her back near Dee's feet. Sheen aunty watched us with a wicked smile. As soon as Dee settled on her stomach I quickly straddled her thick, firm thighs.

"Oh yeah..." Dee groaned with lust as she realized my plan.

My cousin reached behind and grabbed her large, bubbly butt-cheeks and spread them wide apart. I had my first clear look at Dee's creamy, brown cunt. Her smooth, clean-shaven crotch glistened with the film of her slick, whitish cunt-cream smeared all around it. I could still taste Dee's musky, sweet pussy juices on my tongue. I held my thick, stiff dick at the base and licked my lips with excited anticipation. Once Dee had spread her large, firm ass cheeks wide apart I leaned forward and placed my left hand beside her head on the bed.

I then placed my thick, slick dickhead over Dee's cracked, creamy cunt and pushed forward.

"Unh!" Dee grunted in pain initially as my engorged, round cock-cap infiltrated her tight, slick cunt-lips, "Sshh..." She hissed in pain as I started to steadily push my thick, long dick into her hot, creamy cunt.

"Oh yeah..." I groaned with lust when I felt her creamy, hot cunt clasp tightly around my thick, slick shaft.

I kept on pushing forward till over half of my huge, stiff cock was buried into Dee's creamy, hot love-canal. I could not go any further because her large, round ass cheeks pressed against my clean-shaven crotch. I let go of my thick dick and placed my other hand on the bed for support. Thus, half-laying over Dee who was positioned on her tummy with her large, round ass-cheeks spread wide apart.

"Oohh..." Dee groaned soft and long as I paused with my huge, stiff cock buried in her hot, clammy cunt, "Ohh... Aahh... Ohh... Ahh... Ohh... Ahh..." She started moaning and groaning as I began to fuck her from behind.

I shoved my stiff, huge dick over half-way into her creamy, hot pussy before pulling out and then slamming it in again. I loved the way her large, firm bubble butt gave some cushion to my pushing. I would thrust in till my crotch smacked against my hot cousin's sexy firm booty and pushed me back up, pulling my stiff, long dick out till only the ultra-sensitive, round dickhead remained in her.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Dee's groans turned to grunts when I started to thrust a little too hard when I sank in my long, slick dick into her tight, creamy cunt.

I loved the way her tight, hot cunt clamped around my thick, stiff shaft and clung to it as it sank in and out of her. Her sexy, bare buttocks felt great when I humped her from the back. A couple of minutes of humping up and down, I paused with my thick, slick cock pulled almost all the way out of her tight, hot cunt.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned in relief when she got a break from the tight fucking.

I took a couple of deep breaths to steady myself and gently bent my arms till my weight was resting on my hot older cousin's bare, smooth back.

"Hmmm..." Dee moaned encouragingly when she felt my warm, naked body lay on her cool, smooth back.

I knew she welcomed the warmth because the weather outside had grown considerably cold. Plus, after having climaxed so hard she ought to be feeling a little cold now that the adrenaline was gone. So, she pushed back against me, trying to hide as much of her curvy, short body as she could under my tall, lanky frame. I reached beneath her and she lifted her busty chest off of the mattress long enough for me to press my right forearm against her lovely, large, taut breasts. I wrapped my left hand around her soft, flat tummy below and held her naked, curvy body close to mine from the back. I knew how much Dee loved being fucked where she was helpless and completely at my mercy.

"Oh!" I exclaimed softly when I felt a warm, soft hand cupping my sensitive, smooth-shaved ball-sack below, "Yeahhh..." I groaned with increasing excitement as this got me incredibly hard.

I realized Aunty Sheen had moved between Dee's out-stretched legs and was now playing with my large, cum-heavy balls. I felt my young, excited dick tremble within Dee's taut, creamy cunt when Sheen aunty began to cup and caress my soft, heavy balls.

I felt very comfortable and incredibly excited lying on my hot, curvy cousin's naked body with my slutty aunt fondling my balls. So without wasting time, I began to move back and forth gently, my oily body sliding easily over my cousin's curvy one. This led to me thrusting my thick, long dick in and out of Dee's creamy, hot cunt while feeling her entire sexy curvy body with mine.