Aunty's Birthday

Story Info
My aunt's birthday sex story.
1.3k words
3.1
27k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty's birthday

Hi friends, when I was 21yr old and studying in an engineering college in Gujarat state, I stayed in PG.

One of my uncle's aunts (my mother's brother and his wife) also lives in the same city in another area.

I visited their home once every 3--4month as not free from study and kept far away.

Once there was Aunt's birthday and before that day, bread, they both told me to come for dinner.

I agreed to dinner because it was Saturday and next Sunday there was no college.

On the day of their birthday, I get a call from them he has to go to another city because of his business work, so he is not available for dinner and told me that to stay here on Saturday and next Sunday and then go on holiday to college. He told me 4--5time to stay. I agreed and went home at 5 PM.

I got a call from my aunt asking me to carry some butter and Bread as she made Pav bhaji (Indian food).

A small cake was also ordered by an uncle, but unfortunately, he was not there. But she was feeling sad as her husband was not at home on her birthday. She told me many times while cooking that thing.

We ate dinner at 8.30 and then we started the celebration of her birthday.

We did nothing, only clicked some photographs of her with cake and cake cutting.

And watching TV with aunty doing his work in the kitchen to clean it all.

She joined me at 10 PM to watch a movie. Funny Hera Pheri movie we are enjoying.

After the 11 PM end of the movie, aunty is busy preparing for sleep. We plan to sleep in a room with aunty on the floor as there is one bed in that room and I choose to sleep on that and aunty on the floor.

I was busy watching TV and the aunty sitting beside me was just gossiping about my college and home, etc uncle, and,.

At midnight Aunty told me to sleep as the voices on TV disturb her now. I went for a bath and slept in bed.

Aunty went for a bath as in April month it is too hot in India. I wear a Capri and shirt and aunty wear India type of loaf roofing nightly with neck button like the

It's too hot in my room and my bed is in the corner so no fan or air ventilation for me. It was 1 AM, but I did not get to sleep.

I just look at my mobile every 5--10min. At 1 AM Aunty woke up to drink water, and she knew I was not sleeping because of the hot atmosphere.

She told me to come down and sleep beside her and told me the fan air will not vent in that bed.

But uncle does not require a fan in summer so he can sleep in that any other person cannot and we both laughed.

She gave me a pillow and slept beside her. But I can't as a fan also gives hot air. I think I can sleep if I remove my shirt. so I just go to the bathroom again at 1.30 AM and sleep with Capri and remove my t-shirt.

My aunty also felt the hot atmosphere, so she turned and opened the neck with all 3 buttons. I was watching that and felt hot (not the atmosphere but that aunty cleavage).

I was enjoying that could not and, and that made me turn it on. Sometimes, because of the fan air, her nightie opens from the neck and I can see her tits that very because of clearly. My dick becomes hard and hard.

After 30min enjoying it, I couldn't control it and took my dick out of my underwear and Capri. I started masturbating and watching cleavage. I didn't know that my right hand hit my aunt's hand as I was masturbating.

After 10min aunty felt someone hit her hand so she opened her eyes and saw what's going on but I didn't know about that.

Suddenly after 5 minutes, that very she put her hand on my dick and stopped me. I was terrified and tried to put my dick in but she refused and asked me angrily, "what r u doing?"

"Do you know who I am?" she said.

"I am watching you for the last 5 min and think you will stop this nonsense thing, but you don't and then I have to stop you," she retorted.

I told him sorry and kept my dick in Capri and went for drinking water and I was terrified, retorted, so I could unterrified return to my room.

I just opened the balcony door and stood there for a while. Then aunty called me. I just went to sleep on the bed again.

Aunty wake up and told me with a file pile sleep beside her as an air problem in bed she know I refuse but she told me again come and sleep on the floor otherwise she told me she tells the incident to his husband, so I go floor and sleep, aunty told me.

"I know you are 21 so you feel hot as seeing cleavage, I think your uncle is here, so I open the button but after your hand hit me I realized," and she smiles at me

aunty forgot to close buttons.

Sometimes I can't control her tits, she smiles and tells me "go to the bathroom and complete your work there, not here and she turns off the button."

I refused and smiled, but she forced me and told me again.

It was 3 AM. I just went and completed masturbation and slept beside her.

She woke up and made lemon water for me and her. Then asked me to come into the kitchen for that.

I can't even watch aunty as I feel ashamed. After drinking, she told me to come and sit in the hall as she didn't get sleepy.

We both sat, and she continued laughing at me even though I told her, "stop aunty please, I feel ashamed."

After 10--15min, she was normal, and we talked till 6 AM.

She shared her marriage life story, wedding day, wedding night, honeymoon, normal days, and many personal incidents that happened in her life. I also share many incidents in my life and some personal incidents that make her laugh too much.

For the next five days, she told me to stay there but after the night accident I felt ashamed so I was ready in the morning after drinking tea with her at 9 AM to leave and requested her don't share this with anyone she smiles and kissed my cheek and said "she will never share but don't do this again and told me to save some masturbation for my wife so she also can enjoy" and laughed at me.

But she started smooching at me.

And she was naked inside her nightie.

She said "your return gift for my birthday."

I said, "then why are you shaming me from yesterday?"

She said, "I was enjoying it."

I said, "then I will punish you."

She said, "okay then, where is your weapon?"

I removed my dick from my pants.

She started giving me blowjobs. And I exploded in her mouth and she drank all my cum.

And now she went fully nude and also stripped my clothes too.

We both were now fully naked.

She bent down now, and I was licking her pussy while she was moaning loudly.

Now I put my cock in her pussy and fucked her for 30 minutes.

We both enjoyed it and I stayed there for 5days and enjoyed it so much.

My aunt and I didn't wear any piece of cloth in that 5days only sex, sex, and sex.

Many a time, whenever we get the chance, we have sex.

Love you and thank you.