Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle stood there being clueless and murmured shivering, "I did it out of concern and thought it was necessary Anamika. I....AM....SORRY." He was frightened.

"But I don't think you are even a diminutive concerned about your helpless butt skin baby. It doesn't seem very right to break it after just a day back of yours. But to take the punishments you are to wear my thong over your ass for the full day and get out washing the car with just that on. I don't care what time, day or dark; I want the car untidy baby. Now let's have our tea. Take the floor." Aunty had given a very humiliating verdict to Uncle just for offering me the tea without her consent. I felt very bad for him.

Aunty took the chair as she crossed her leg over the other and Uncle sat down on the floor; they started to have their tea. I kept my attention in the books while they filled their appetites leaving me starving naked on the couch. Once they were done and taking the tea cups back to their places, Uncle went to the room. He came back with Aunty's pink thong over his male butt. It just covered his ass crack exactly from the middle, and his welted ass cheeks on the peripheries of the thong were visible. From the back view he looked like a 6'1, whipped alpha woman.

Later the day was all about studying and Aunty did provide me tea after an hour of the declining act. She allowed me the lunch on the dining table with herself while Uncle took the floor again. On Aunty's respective permission, I dispatched myself from the couch twice to use the bathroom. The sun was about to set and the darkness got filled in the evening.

Uncle chooses one of those times to go out and wash out the car in just the thong over his six footed male body. I didn't understand how he made it comfortably in the feminine attire in public but he did it successfully. Aunty was just stood on the doorway smoking a cigarette while watched him do that outside. Afterwards she gave him a long kiss and squeezed his feminine clothed butt in the appreciatory mood. It was just before the dinner when she came to me and started to talk,

"I'm here with the test paper. These are your one of the toughest set of questions from the three books combined. Good luck son." Aunty handed me the paper. These were just 9 questions in total; 3 from each subject, and probably the toughest ones to write answers of. I didn't know all of it entirely but struggling, stumbling I went through the written test in the given 90 minutes. I was not sure about Aunty's reactions on the test and just prayed for no crude punishments on me since I have seen enough for the day on Uncle.

Once I was done with the test, I called her out and Aunty came to me. She took the paper off me from one hand and placed the right hand over my cock. It gave a jolt all over my body and I looked at her in enthusiasm. She stroked my dick a little and called out Uncle, "Could you just put this paper on the room desk baby!" Uncle had his peculiar eyes upon Aunty's hand on my dick but helplessly he walked away with the paper in his hand.

"Aunty wants you to stay hard son." Aunty's new sensual tone had no stopping to it, and she started to take her head close to my dick. Aunty put it in her mouth as she gave me a quick and wet blowjob. Yes, she was the same women from the morning but still passionately blew on my dick and I moaned sensually. Uncle was back downstairs in the meantime. Aunty was still down with my dick in her mouth. Uncle looked easily humiliated and avoided any eye contact with me and walked away. Aunty continued to take my dick in and out of her mouth. Aunty finally came up after blowing my cock for a full two minutes.

She faced me and started to undress herself a little. Aunty just slipped the joggers till her thighs to get her key areas naked. Aunty's hairy cunt was right ahead of my face and also the sides of her big butt which was now open. She came to me and sat herself over my lap. It was a little tough for me to endure her heavy body on my lap but I managed nonetheless. Aunty took her head close to me and our lips found their way over each other. Suddenly I had a thought of repaying all of my struggles from the day as I started kissing Aunty intensively. Our lips pressed wildly over each other and we parted open the lips to smooch wetly. Uncle kept his concentration over the serving of the dinner as we enjoyed the incest. My hands in the meantime explored all over her clothed boobs and her substantial fleshy butt. I ran my fingers between the passages of her butt crack and kissed her harder. Aunty just held my head to keep kissing intensively.

With her lips on me, Aunty pushed her hips above my lap a little and held my dick to guide it in her vagina. As soon as I penetrated in her, my eyes got closed and I cherished the divine pleasure of sex with Aunty. My Aunty was the hottest and most beautiful woman I have ever known, and having sex with her was no less than a blessing. Aunty moaned and alternated her hips up and down my lap to ride on my rock hard cock. I moaned a little higher as soon as she started going harder and literally jumped upon my lap. Her heavy body kept bouncing as I endured with her weight over my legs. I slipped her T-Shirt down her shoulders in the process to kiss and suck on her majestic 34-D cups.

I suckled and glug her breast milk as she continued to bounce on my lap getting my dick In and out of her cunt. After we were just left with the last quarter of the fucking, Aunty shifted under me and in the missionary pose. I went between her legs and thrust in her vagina as hard as I could. Our lips met as I fucked her for another full minute in that position. Aunty twisted my balls harder and I finally came with a substantial and warm load of cum and sent in her pussy. Aunty kissed me for a full minute as we put an end to it. Aunt got out of my lap and pulled her half dropped joggers up her hips again to wear it well.

We consumed the dinner being on the dining table while Aunty didn't permit Uncle the chair again and he sat on the floor. Aunty was to let me know about the test score later the next morning. They went to their bedroom and I also went to bed after such a hard day. I was very ready for the occurring tomorrow.

I woke up at my scheduled 6:30 in the morning right after the sun rise. I went straight to have a bath knowing Aunty could be ready with the test marks at anytime in the morning. I bathed and came out and didn't put anything on until Aunty could walk to me and tell me about clothing myself or not. Conceivably, I had no little intention of disappointing her at any cost. I waited in the room naked, and Aunty knocked on my door in some time as I had thought. I stayed naked and went on to open the door. Aunty was standing on the other side of the door and she was dressed in her regular workout attire -- camisole and the leggings. She looked into my eyes.

"Good morning. Is my son good?" Aunty's tone was like any other parent.

"Good morning Aunty. I'm good and you?" I answered keeping my etiquette.

"I am good. Thank you." She replied sweetly. "Could you help Anmol doing the garden son? Thank you again." She was not here for what I expected instead allotted me a chore. Aunty was about to turn around and leave until she added, "Put something on son. I don't want the neighbors to share this beautiful glance with me. See you." She looked at my genitals once and turned around with a sarcastic smile. Aunty started to go downstairs. I put some clothes on and went outside to help Uncle with the garden cleanings. We had a descent enough chat about our daily activities, and Uncle inquired about my studies and its progress. It was by far a nice conversation. He was a gentleman outside the slavery of his wife.

Aunty was back from her workout and jog after an hour. Looking at her I could say she was all pumped up, and the augmentation in her arms, waistline, thighs and basically the entire body has been at its peak in the recent times. She must have been working out very cruelly and was turning into a stout goddess, slowly and steadily. Aunty went back to her room. I also departed to my room.

I had just come in until a knock got heard on my door; it was Uncle. He looked down and called slowly, "Your Aunty wants you in her room son. Come soon." He went out of the room with his head still facing the floor. I followed him to his room.

Aunty was there in her skin tight fitness outfit standing still above her long leggings covered legs. She looked at me and said sternly, "I'm sorry to have left you with some additional talks. Aunty wants your help over a thing son." She was just finished with the sentence and looked at Uncle a bit with snapping her fingers down her legs. Uncle followed it quickly and went down on her directions.

I kept looking at them numbly while Aunty said heavily after just a minute of saying that, "I cannot hear you son."

"Yee....yes.... yes masi, what is it?" I looked back at her. While I was just saying that, Aunty casually had her leggings pushed down till her thighs exposing her hairy womanhood. She did her one leg over Uncle's shoulder as he was down on the floor and she spoke again, "How good are you with the machine son? Ahhhh!!" She had just said it and began pissing inside his mouth and puffed heavily. It was difficult for me to maintain a still eye contact with her.

"What machine masi?" I replied to her slowly and struggling with my eyes over her face. She kept pissing inside his mouth for the thirteenth second straight and the gushing and trickling sound of the jet was audible clearly. Aunty looked sideways and my eyes followed her glare to find the hair trimmer lying on the table. I looked back at her and replied, "I know how to use it Aunty. What help do you demand of?" She was done pissing in Uncle and got her leg off his shoulder. Uncle cleared some remained drops on her openings while she kept looking at me.

"I want your assistance over my body hairs and principally my pubic region son. It was his job but since he is not up to the task subsequent to coming back, I want the real man of this house to do it." Uncle looked traumatized being under her also looked over the floor in shame. I had a stare over Aunty's dense pubic region, and could say it needed some cleaning.

"Sure Aunty, I would do it." I obeyed to her asks and went at the side to grab the trimmer. Uncle got the already down leggings from her thighs out of her legs, leaving Aunty bottomless.

Aunty laid herself on the bed and I had a gaze at her body from the distance, and found Aunty wonderfully hairy from top to bottom. The first body organ for me to clean was her underarm hairs. She had them in a hefty and I took the machine close to it. Aunty with her head still forward and her naked body lie against the bed; spoke slowly, "You know well how I bear my hairs with conceit son. Be vigilant and slash the growth precisely. Get going." I was more of a spa attendant for her and she relaxed there in the bed. I did well under her arms and got the growth out of them but still left some hairs after all it was her arrogance as she mentioned earlier.

She flattened her legs for me. I roamed my hands over Aunty's big muscled thighs to get some hairs out of it as well; her inner thighs needed some cleaning too and I did it with plainness. The next part was the one I was looking forward to -- her pubic hairs and I embarked over there. I went close to find her hairy cunt and took the trimmer near to her pubic area. Aunty looked at me and said slowly, "Use the minor sharpen edges son and spruce it faultlessly in shape." Her thatch of hairs had gone all the way down, between and around the genital area. I had my one hand just below her belly button and above the pubic hairs moreover started to get the growth of her hairs out of those regions. I held the edges in the blade of the trimmer leaving the hairs in the centre, and cleaned the regions at her peripheries. Her bush had a notably thick, side trimmed thatch now. I trimmed it perfectly in the shape she demanded.

Aunty looked down and smiled in the appreciatory mood. I thought we were done but we were just not, and Aunty started to take her body around to lie on her stomach now. Her life-sized 40 inched godly ass rested against my eyes. I had an erection looking at it, and Aunty called off, "Begin son." I touched over Aunty's butt crack and opened it up to set out seeking for the hairs there. I cautiously opened her crack and set the ass cheeks at side to get the trimmer edges around her anus. I cleared off all the hairs from the region around Aunty's anus and readied her baby like. I loved the view and didn't really want these moments to end but having done that, I was supposed to take my hand off her majestic butt. I was in no mood for that.

"Could I take pleasure in a bit of these cleaned and beautiful areas masi?" I made my intention settle clear toward Aunty. She smiled for a bit and replied in a minute, "Yes son, only if you jerk off while kissing my bottom and eat your own cum out of the bed sheet after coming? Let the one who is lost find its own way." Her natural stern stance was quite attractive. I didn't find it a bad deal and taking my face close to her butt, I kissed over it. The soft skin of her butt cheeks coincided with my lips as well as I rubbed my mouth over her butt cheeks to engage plainly in a smooching with the full cheeks of her big butt. I took the other hand over my dick to take it out and sent the pleasures down my body.

I rubbed my dick skin in and out at the same time as used my tongue upon her butt to get the smooching on a different stage. Moving my lips on the centre of her crack, I kissed both of her cheeks at once. My hand parted her crack again and I kissed and licked over her now cleared anus region. The other hand kept moving the dick skin in and out and I kept masturbating. I worshipped Aunty's butt cheeks for another minutes and I was out finally out of these scenes. I licked my own cum out of the bed sheet doing that. Aunty was up finally along with she kissed my forehead to appreciate my work.

Aunty came out in an hour changing to her normal clothes. We consumed the tea talking and having a conversation. Uncle was allowed the chair on this day after not doing any dire things till then. Aunty was finally done with all the morning routine, and my wait could be ending anytime soon. Aunty sat on the couch.

"Perhaps you may take the floor son!" Aunty pointed to the floor space right at the foot of the couch. I did as she ordered, and sat down right at her legs. Aunty had the test paper in her hands as she looked at me.

"How do you think the test went son?" she asked me sternly with solidity in her voice. I didn't know what to answer to her on it and set aside thinking for a while. Aunty kept looking at me and yelled loudly, "WE DON"T HAVE THE WHOLE DAY." I was moved by her pitch and looked at her shaking.

"It must be good Ma'am or I...I am not sure." I replied in my still frightened tone.

Aunty laughed on my clumsiness and called me out, "Come here son." As soon as I went to her on her calling, Aunty held my hairs with her heavy hands and she started to speak grinding her teeth, "I COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW BUMBLING MEN COULD GET" she inflicted two heavy slaps on my cheeks for my self-doubting answers. Aunty didn't let go of the grip and came close to my face. Aunty smiled and said, "It has went enormous son, you have made Aunty proud going through such high tiered questions with so much accuracy." Her one hand was still over my hairs while the other one showed me the paper. There were no red lines that I feared the most in these past times. Aunty tightened the grip from her heavy hand on my hairs and came even closer to me.

She planted her lips over mine and overlapped them to lead a great kiss. I was still shaking by the slaps but managed to kiss back a little. After a minimal period, Aunty glued me with her body to hug me tightly. I felt proud to have been competent enough to fulfill Aunty's asks; that meant so much to me. My hard works were very lesser about my own progress but more for Aunty's pampering. I loved her very much. I hugged Aunty back and we had a big and warm mating for a minute. Aunty set me free again and sent me back to sit on the floor.

"Which test is it tomorrow son?" Aunty asked me.

"Chemistry, Ma'am." I replied.

"Very well son. You are supposed to be there present before my eyes when you are pursuing the studies. Proceed now!" Aunty ordered me sternly in a heavy tone. I had just been away from Aunty and went to the room before the start of my regular studies on the couch.

Later in the day, Aunty did as she had said and stayed before me for the entire hours of daylight to have a watch as I studied ably on the couch. Aunty was with her police files in this time, and she also considered Uncle's presence between her legs as she had a brief read over the files. She smoked a couple of cigarettes in the meantime and also consumed some wine while Uncle licked her cunt and brought her to several orgasms. These sceneries didn't help me much but teased me badly in raised erections while I sustained to study. This was only made to be done for a few hours and Uncle was sent back to do his chores by Aunty.

The hours of darkness arrived and at hand she was present with a cane to test my knowledge in the chemistry subject. Aunty started my test. There were very little moments where she could find any error in my answers. Each time on any errors she would ask me to bend over the couch before her as she used the cane unsympathetically over my butt. Five strokes on an error was reasonably a big deal and the cane stung each time coming on my butt. Nevertheless I was pretty accurate in doing the studies also answering to Aunty. I could not believe what a knowledgeable student I had turned to thanks to the fearful notions of Aunty inside my head. It was definitely a big progress because of Aunty's authority over me. I loved her presence in my life.

As soon as we were over of this tutoring scenario, Aunty looked into my eyes and spoke slowly out of proud, "It looks like you are more than ready for tomorrow son. Let's get to dinner." I followed her to the dining table. It was a flavorsome dinner prepared by the customary cook of the house -- Uncle. We were just on the verge of finishing the dinner and Aunty looked at me, "I have to wake up early for the duty tomorrow son. It's the end of my leaves as well with your reading holiday. Come to the bed in a few minutes, Aunty wants to feel you inside her." She spoke it with very less hesitation before Uncle and departed to her room.

Going into the room, Aunty handed herself all over to me. I stood the ground with Aunty in her arms. We tilted our heads to come closer and stick our lips upon each other. I wedged my hands over her very big butt and it was difficult for me to squeeze the entire 40 inched butt at once through my undersized palms but managed to grab it in fractions following our wet kiss. Aunty in the meantime had taken her hand inside my underwear and massaged on my hard cock. I countered taking my hands underneath Pajama's stretchy waistline to squeeze the warm soft skin of her big butt. We kept smooching for some time.

Aunty had me between her legs again. She kissed my lips and I started to shove my dick inside her pussy. It was difficult for me to manhandle her heavy worked out physique but I managed to fuck her nicely. Aunty moaned heavily as I fucked her with my entire 7 inched length. Being only 19, it was my close to dozen time of fucking with the same woman. Our pairing lasted more than twenty minutes and coming to the climax, Aunty twisted my balls on the follow up of me coming heavily inside of her. It was a heavenly orgasm for me.

She looked into my eyes and said slowly while still catching breathe of the intensive sex we had, "Aunty would see you tomorrow morning son. Come here." Once I went close to her she planted her lips with me again and we kept kissing for a full minute. I started to depart and found Uncle with his head down and waiting for our session to end on the edge of the doorway.