Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Aunty still had her legs open and pussy in view as she looked at Uncle, "Come on in baby. You are needed over here." She opened her legs more for him. Aunty let Uncle fuck her with a condom on and then pissed in him for the one final time before sleeping. I peeked in through the window hole. Aunty spooned herself with his naked body as usual and getting her grip tight and her one leg locking his waist, they fell asleep. I went to my room with a satisfactory notion inside my heart.

Chapter 2

This was the day we all had been working for since this long and I was out of my bed. Before leaving for workout, Aunty ordered me to make the morning tea again. I made the morning tea as stated by her. Subsequent to coming back in the room, I began to get the school uniform on. I came out of the room in addition to the instant I turned sideways, the door of Aunty's room shut wide open. There she came out wearing the khakhi (Indian Police uniform) over her solid figure. As far as the recent augmentation in her body due to the heavy workout was concerned, her shirt was adjusted in a wavy outline on top of her waist through the breasts and belly.

Aunty had tucked the shirt in the pant following the respect for the uniform. Being the Deputy Inspector General (D.I.G.) of the state, Aunty held the three stars over her shoulders with pride. The skin tight trouser of the uniform hugged her good iron thighs firmly and the huge butt at her rear was sticking out briefly from the pant. With the maroon cop shoes at her feet also the police cane in her hand, Aunty looked like the most powerful woman on the planet.

Aunty looked at me with a smile along with taking her hand around my waist as we walked downstairs with each other. Aunty let me go to get sat in the orange beacon light SUV -- a police car. She hugged Uncle on the way outside and offered him a leave-taking kiss on his lips and cheek. We did our seat belts as Aunty took the wheels and started to drive me to the school. We reached in some time along with

Aunty did come out of the door to kiss me a send-off before the whole school while they all watched me getting kissed by the uniformed lady. I started to get in the school gate. The exam hall was tensed with the chemistry mafia's creepy aura. It did frighten me a little but I was confident in myself. The exam went great and I was out of the hall with a smile. I was good socially before until this change of domestication came calling. Coming out of the gate, I instantly took a cab on my way home.

I had the lunch offered by Uncle and having again a good conversation with him astoundingly, prepared to get to studies again. I had to be ready for the math test Anamika Aunty would conduct of me prior to my school's exam the next day. Aunty came home later from the first day of her duty. Uncle hurriedly presented himself on the doorway to kiss her shoes while she came in. She just tapped back of the head of her husband to appreciate his devotions while prepared to come in.

Her police shirt from the morning was still tucked in her pants to facilitate the respectful servant she was to her uniform and the duties she was doing in it being the D.I.G. of the state. It was nevertheless a big honor and work for any individual. Aunty found me on the couch doing my studies nicely. We shared a smile before she departed to her room with Uncle.

Aunty arrived downwards changing to the normal slack clothes. We ate the meal together. After dinner I went to it again and studied being in the couch. Math was my thing due to which it didn't take me a long to get the oversized book's syllabus done. I was done before the time which flattered Aunty very much. Her black hairs were dragged back in a severe ponytail as she was on the next couch fancying her normal cigarette of the day. Aunty turned to me and started talking, "Is my son done?" She inspected.

"Yes Aunty I am." I replied kindly.

"It's still an hour and half from the time son. Get it done again as I am not allowing you any relief once started!" She told me hardheartedly.

"No Aunty, I am pretty sure about it. I am done for now." I replied confidently.

"Fine if that is the case son. Undress yourself and take the floor. Aunty would be back in some minutes!" Aunty looked away and kept puffing and sending the smoke out of her mouth. She left the seat from the couch. I also in turn undressed myself to nothing over my body before going down to sit on the floor. I had my head down to sit quietly in silence. I saw Aunty coming back with the paper in her hand also some ointment canister in her hand. I took my head up to look at her. Aunty sent the last cloud of smoke out and got the quenched cigarette in the ashtray.

She looked at me with a fresh face and started speaking, "So, here we are. You have to submit the answers of the questions in the paper next to you son. Since your confidence flattered me, I have decided the method of your punishment to be even more flattering to you son. You would get to know about it once the test begins. Get on your knees son." I did as Aunty told sternly. She put her hefty leg over another and started conducting my test.

The first question appeared to be an evaluation of trigonometric units in differentiation. It was faintly tricky except I was confident about the answer and went ahead to solve in the answer sheet. I showed the solution to Aunty and she just smiled in admiration looking at my answer sheet. A good thirty minutes of the test passed without me finding myself in faults following Aunty's tough bunch of selected questions. It was then when the horror moment arrived while Aunty asked me about a permutation and combination problem. As I didn't revise it properly thinking of it as doable easily, I found myself a little shaky over the given question's answers. Aunty sighed ironically and skipped this question. The next probably was related to quantitative mathematics; again something I only revised half. I found myself in a vulnerable situation. Aunty didn't have a look at me in since the start of the test until now. She undid her legs straight as she came ahead of her seat.

"Crawl closer to the couch being on your knees son!" Her command came down strictly also I did crawl closer to the couch. "Didn't I tell you to refer to it again son since plenty of time was left? What should we call it, overconfidence or arrogance? Apparently either of them it is not acceptable son!" Aunty didn't even complete talking while her foot came crushing my balls under it. My testicles sandwiched between Aunty's foot and the floor. Aunty stamped my balls under her feet also applied much pressure on them. I moaned heavily in pain. Aunty was not done yet until her hands grabbed both of my nipples. She twisted my nipples harshly to which my moans turned to cries.

Jolts of PAIN AND JUST PAIN were sent on the either end of my body as Aunty kept doing my balls and nipples. I cried and asked for mercy but Aunty certainly didn't allow me with any. She kept the hold still by a full five minutes passed. Aunty took her hands back and gave a hard slap on my face to send me back. Once I was released, my nipples were set on fire moreover balls sore as ever. Tears down my face had no stopping to it as I showed my guilt and pain.

"Stop sobbing like a bitch. You had been the catalyst of your own sufferings. Moreover one more unwilling performance on the remaining answers and I am ruining your little butt to ashes. Good luck with your self-worth and arrogance son." Her tone was not marginally lenient and full of mocking and intimidation. I stopped crying also Aunty resumed my test. The other questions didn't turn out the way Aunty said and I did pretty well in all of it. Following the finish of test, Aunty called me on the couch with her. She had me sit in her lap on her right leg. My small ass fitted nicely on Aunty's big thigh as she started with the bottle she brought earlier. It had a very cool jelly inside, certainly a balm. Aunty rubbed it over my paining testicles tenderly that aided me out of my pain. It felt very much good.

Aunty caressed my head as she said slowly, "I hope you have educated yourself about the difference between self confidence and arrogance son, haven't you?"

"Yes Aunty I did. I am sorry." I said in a mild apologetic tone still seated in her lap.

"I know you are. Aunty still wants you to pay for your mistakes and sleep in the floor. Good & wise characters are made for leisure on something comfy like bed unlike you. You have fairly disappointed me tonight son. Get up!"

Aunty asked me to get out of her lap. I came on my feet with my back facing her. "I hope you..." Aunty paused and unexpectedly her hands got placed on both of my membrane at my bottom.

Aunty grabbed my dick and from the other hand squeezed my little butt under her strong palms. "As I was saying yes, I hope you clean your mess afterwards son." Aunty completed her sentence. I had a hard-on following her touch over my dick and my butt. My legs were still shaking as of what mess she was talking of. Suddenly Aunty grabbed my penis tighter also her other hand stretched my anus with two of the fingers in at the same time. Aunty swiftly took her fingers deeper in my butthole while her other hand started stroking my dick tightly. When doing it Aunty let me know how disappointed she was due to my lack of composure in my studies; I felt extremely bad over the accusation.

Aunty kept showing her displeasure as she did her fingers in and out of my anus to finger fuck me anally. She raised the intensity over my dick and jerked it off severely now. I couldn't do anything but just moaned loudly. The hits on my G-spot kept my gusto up also the strokes on my helpless cock pushed its scale. After a good two minutes of this, I came down heavily and cum spread entirely on the floor. I struggled to catch my breath following the hard cumming. Aunty retreated her fingers from my butt leaving it normal sized again.

"Clean this mess with your tongue to make your bed clean son. Get going." Aunty said it harshly pointing at the floor. Tapping on my butt, she started to depart to the stairways. I knew what to do and took my head in shame to lick the floor out of my mess. Aunty didn't look back knowing I won't dare to disappoint her again. Tears of shame kept flooding out of my eyes as my tongue reached to every drop of cum. I hated myself to displease Aunty considering my love for her as a parent and also other aspects in my life. I adamantly paid the price for my terrible attitude and doing it promised me to never repeat it again as the night went on. I slept naked on the floor to fulfill my guilt.

The sun came out of its yield as I found myself still on the floor in the morning. I could have stopped by Aunty's window to peep in but decided against it following the guilt still over my head. I bathed and Aunty was out in her uniform as well. She dropped me to school while the driveway went fairly silent. I took the exam well without being ill-mannered again. It went very good as expected but still the earlier notions of guilt didn't end. I took the cab to drive myself home after school. I had my lunch also me and Uncle had a great chat again. He let me know of Ananya's arrival later in the day. I was fairly excited of meeting my little two years old cousin after a long time. She is away since Uncle went away to his family trip. Consequently I had lunch and started preparing for the next day's physics exam. Aunty's arrival time was coming closer and I continued doing my studies. The car parking was heard sharp before the sunset as she was home an hour behind schedule.

Aunty came in her uniform over her hot physique also she had come back with the youngest in our family -- Ananya. Ananya was placed firmly in her arms. Ananya seemed asleep in Aunty's arms as she came in silently. Coming in, she found me on the couch doing my studies sincerely. As soon as Uncle went close to greet her in following his slave duties, Aunty refused his services and handled him asleep Ananya. Uncle firstly kissed on his daughter's cheeks after having missed her badly since a few weeks. Aunty saw them with a smile until she ordered Uncle sharply to get in the room. Uncle quickly obeyed and departed to the room. Once there were only two of us left in the hallway, Aunty turned her head sideways to look at me properly.

I sensed her gazes at me but managed to look away of the fear of Aunty after the guilt still grinded in my head. My eyes were glued in the books while ears heard Aunty's cop boots tapping over the floor. She came close and stood close to me. Aunty took her hand over my head and rubbed softly inside my hairs. As soon as she did it, heaved shame filled the tears of grief in my eyes following my acts of displeasures against Aunty last night. I kept my head low as Aunty's hand touched my cheeks to take my head up. My eyes glued with hers and Aunty wiped the tears out of my face. I found her containing an amusing smile over her cheeks. Aunty leaned her head down to kiss on my forehead in admiration also I hugged her down her waist to satisfy my discontent.

Fondling my hands in the region of her cop trousers covered big butt, I involved myself in a warm hug with her bottom. Aunty rubbed her hand at the back of my head and did my cheek over her trousers covered waist in return to build on to the embrace. My palms and cheeks felt the warmth of Aunty's bottom as this hug ended the grudges from earlier between us. I had my eyes closed feeling all the love and admiration of Aunty's authority over me. Aunty rubbed her soft lips over my cheeks and started to depart to her room. We loved each other; this was clear by now.

Later the evening, Aunty conducted my physics test. It went considerably well after I had prepared well for it unlike yesterday. Aunty praised my away from errors performance. I met little Ananya later in the evening an hour before dinner. I spent a good time with her. Uncle made her baby food also Aunty fed Ananya with her breast milk after a prolonged period. Aunty also sang lullabies for her little two years old and got her to sleep. Uncle carried her to the room following this. Later Aunty was sat at my side just before the adult's dinner time was approaching. I was looking at Uncle and how he was working tirelessly as the servant and the inferior partner in their marriage. After we had been in a continued touch, it was a little for me to register. My head turned towards Aunty.

"There is this...." I paused. Aunty looked back at me and said,

"You were saying something son?"

"Yes Aunty, there is this thing revolving my head since a couple of days." I said it slowly and in a blurred tone.

"What is it son?" Aunty asked me nicely.

"About him!" I pointed at Uncle who was still working in the kitchen in his normal shirt and shorts with no underwear.

"What about him?" Aunty asked in a kind tone again.

"I don't know Aunty; I don't understand the principle of this." I was being clear bit by bit.

Aunty asked kindly, "What happened son?"

"I am growing massively tingling about his situation Aunty. Does he really deserve it?" I asked her in an unconvincing tone.

"I understand what are you saying son. Tell me more." Aunty was demanding to listen to me carefully.

"I talked to him since two days commonly, and could make out that he is perfectly a normal man. I don't know right or not but this is what I feel." I exhaled sharply once saying this.

Aunty was smiling against me after listening to me in the whole and said kindly, "I appreciate you presented your views son. Allow me to make your stance clear, will you?"

"Sure Aunty!"

I didn't understand what she had been having inside her head. She took her head towards the kitchen and called Uncle out, "ANMOL!"

Uncle presented himself instantly before her, "Yes Anamika?" He asked to Aunty in a lower tone.

"There are a few changes starting from today baby. I am giving you your vanished authority back in this marriage furthermore in return you have to perform like the husband you once were to me at the start of our marriage. Deal?" I looked at them astoundingly and regardless of Aunty, Uncle looked petrified instead of the other way around. He kept looking at Aunty until she spoke again, "The first thing I will do is get to serve the dinner baby. You could just sit back in the couch and wait for my call." Aunty spoke it all very sternly.

"What happened Anamika? What in the wrong did I do?" Uncle's tone was shoddy as he was shaking akin to a leaf like having to suffer the whip again.

"Nothing baby, I presently don't welcome the way it is going. Also as Ananya is growing up now, an alteration is inevitable I assume. Let me dish up the dinner!" Aunty started to come up her seat. Surprisingly on the follow up Uncle had a few drop of tear in his eyes.

"NO!!!" He held Aunty by her chest and blocked her from moving forward. He started howling and whispered in crying, "I don't think you mean it. Take me back Anamika, this is not right." He was weeping continuously following Aunty's narration of change. She fell back on the couch subsequent to his obstruction and push. Uncle kept shedding tears like a little child and this amazed me even more. I lastly understood how Aunty made my stance get cleared; Uncle was naturally submissive and Aunty's dominance was similar to a salvation to him. He kept crying until Aunty spoke,

"Come here baby!" Aunty called him forward. He did as was told.

"Kneel!" Uncle continued to cry in addition to came on his knees against Aunty.

"SHHHHHH... I am not doing it." Uncle closed crying but at a halt scoffed on the moments earlier.

"QUIEETTT!" I was moved on Aunty's extremely loud pitch and Uncle also moved back and clogged making any sound.

"Now answer me to some questions baby, and I want you to be honest and just honest. Would you?" Aunty asked him heavily. He just nodded his head like a pet.

"Do you expect to wear the pants in this marriage?" Aunty asked him sternly.

"NO." An answer came loud and clear from him.

"Why not?"

"Because it's you who is capable of doing it Anamika and not me." Uncle's submissive nature was bit by bit open now.

"Why only me? What if it was someone else in my place? Would it still have been the same?"

"There could never be any person in your place. Imagining that would be a sinful act for me." Uncle said it with his head still facing the floor.

"That's too much philosophical for a slave. Now tell me, what are you?" Aunty asked him harshly.

"A slave." Uncle answered slowly.

"I cannot hear you."

"A slave." He raised his pitch a bit.

"I still can't hear you!" Aunty commanded heavily.

"A SLAVEE!" Uncle almost yelled and shouted his identity orally. This insured me of what Aunty wanted to prove with this scene.

"Better." Aunty put her hand on his head also patted on it. Suddenly she pressed her hand above his head moreover grope his hairs tightly and spoke, "Don't you ever pull off the courage to touch me again and block my path, you understand?" Aunty's temper about the earlier touch didn't come down and she started to leave her seat keeping her grip in his hairs still.

"Come up!" Aunty didn't let him move by his own but pulled him up by his hairs. Uncle struggled and slowly stood from the ground. As soon as Uncle came on his feet, Aunty grabbed him by his balls through the shorts and roughly squeezed it inside her palm. Aunty started slapping his cheek from her other hand; once, twice, and the smacks didn't slow down. The slaps were loud and hard, and its striking sound was hitting my ear stockade clearly. Aunty's clutch on his balls tightened up as she lifted up the intensity of her slaps and Uncle jumped on them in pain. As he leaped and hopped on the hard smacks his loose gym shorts slide down and revealing his butt crack visibly. Aunty closed at close to tenth hard slap across his cheek and Uncle's eyes had tears in shame. Aunty kept the grip on his balls still as she dragged him closer. She kissed him on his lips once and murmured a little,

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers