Aunty's Toys Ch. 03

Story Info
Interlude: Simmy's situation becomes clearer... maybe.
1.9k words
4.33
7.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you for the votes and comments on parts one and two. Sorry I am so slow at this!*

***

Simmy slowly came round. A fuzzy recollection of being carried to bed, spending the night half asleep, half aroused, snuggled between the two sexy plump women, hands stroking him throughout the night, feeling the slightly damp sheets where she had ... no he had orgasm after orgasm. Or was it she had? Simon ...Simmy ... shook her head, confused, slightly addled, long hair from the wig tickling bare shoulders, the feel of the butt plug back in her bottom, the white leather cage back on her little cock. Simmy still then, feeling her cheeks blush as she looked around the empty room seeing only a sheer babydoll nightdress hanging on the door with a note on it. 'Wear me!' It was signed only with a lipstick kiss.

Slowly Simmy became aware of repetitive almost violent noise coming from the main room followed by a ...scream? With no alternative in sight, she slipped on the babydoll and rushed ... well stumbled out, heels still clipped in place, and stared open mouthed.

Aunty M was there ... that was the sound ... squealing. She was lying back on the sofa, legs spread as a pair of large black man's buttocks occluded the view.

A dry voice spoke from his shoulder , with a touch of amusement 'Bruno brought breakfast ... and some relief for Maggy. After all she was ... left out a bit, last night!'

Aunty Sally grinned as she watched the her sexy colleague in the glossy black corset on the sofa and looked at Simmy. 'He's much ... better qualified after all for that at least, if a bit rushed!' Aunty Sally put down her pastry, obviously the aforementioned breakfast and picked up a riding crop with a wink.

Simmy blushed at the insinuation, looking back as Bruno clearly came, pushed deep inside a loudly moaning Aunty M.

Bruno, turning slightly as he pulled out, raising an eyebrow at Simmy as he moved , his dark cock seemingly looming over them, far larger than Simmy's even as it softened. 'Breaking in a new Sissy?'

Aunty M giggled, 'Hello Simmy , wakey wakey! Stop looking at Bruno's cock!'

Aunty M crooked her finger, gesturing Simmy forward, legs spread, pussy wet and wide, glistening.

Sally chuckled , tapping Simmy's bottom lightly with the crop. 'Ahh Breakfast is served!'

Simmy gasped, unerved, staring, cock pulsing in its leather straps. She knew she should have been repulsed , run, object but she just let out a little whimper.

Bruno's deep voice chuckled 'Something from the source instead Sissy?' Simmy avoided looking, cheeks flushed.

Simmy stumbled forward , falling to her knees as the crop struck again behind her knees, lightly just enough to make her move onto her knees, leaving Simmy unsure if she was moving of her own volition or not. She knelt, under Bruno's hanging cock, leaning forward, tongue sliding out between her red glossy lipstick covered lips, inhaling the mixed scent, as she tasted such a taboo for the first time. One part of her was keenly aware of how Simon would have been disgusted. Only a day ago he'd have seen a pathetic, humiliated pervert on his knees, but Simmy , cheeks blushing, felt her tongue slide inside Aunty M, tasting, cleaning, squirming, delighting in every moan from the plump sexy woman, feeling every move of her tongue seemingly making her little sissy cock throb in its straps. Her tongue seemed to move almost of its own as her cheeks flushed crimson, swirling in the distended pussy, fresh from Bruno's penetration. Every moan from Aunty M sent spasms of pleasure through Simmy's body ending in a tight almost painful pulse of her sissy cock in its white strap cage, leaving her whimpering in frustration as Aunty spasmed, pussy clenching around Simmy's tongue smearing her face in Aunty's juices.

Sally chuckled , making Simmy jump. 'Well done sweety! Now run along. Simon's clothes are in the next bedroom along with a breakfast tray and a shower room. We have some ... open issues to discuss.'

Simmy almost reluctantly unclipped the heels, changed out of her clothes and showered, hot water sloughing of Simmy along with makeup and mess and somehow restored Simon, a clear separation of roles somehow solidifying for him. He returned to the bedroom to find his clothes, neatly stacked and pressed apart from his underwear. In the end after some searching he pulled on his trousers , finding the feel on his shaved legs and groin rather unsettling.

He stared at the door for some while before mustering the courage to return to the main room as Simon. He found the two Aunties alone, chatting quietly and lounging over cups of tea , turning to regard him as he softly entered.

'All spic and span dear?' inquired Sally.

'Yes .. Aunty' he responded. 'i er couldn't find any ... my pants ..' he mumbled.

'Ah yes dear about that. See in order to ... ensure ... your wife is understanding, it seems your lovely female doctor,' as she gestured to herself, 'has explained, at your request obviously given the ... intimate sensitivity, the need to be clean shaven and regularly use a topical lotion to make sure the fungal infection is all cured and doesn't reoccur.'

Simon gasped, eyes wide, horrified 'What? What will she think, what did you do! You talked to my wife you ...'

Aunty Sally just raised an eyebrow and , when Simon deflated, hammered it home with a giggle 'Well lets face it you'd have mucked up all he fun by confessing or something! You'll be pleased to know Mrs prissy surprised us both by being very understanding about it and the ... unfortunate downsides.'

Simon was still stuggling to process this radical intervention 'Downsides? What ... what I mean, shaving of course .. I guess.'

Aunty M seemed to be choking on her tea, body shaking. 'No Dear,' clarified Sally with a grin. That's definitely an upside! No, it's that a man recovering from a fungal affection in his groin is ... limited in how to pleasure his wife until given a clean bill of health, why just to be sure, no soiling yourself when you apply the lotion either! Very understanding your wife, she took notes on applying the lotion and even had some ideas about ensuring your comfort whilst ensuring you have the needed ... fresh air flow maintained!'

Aunty M gave up, gasping for breath as she rolled about giggling. Aunt Sally pointedly avoided eye contact as she finished up with 'hence no pants ... until adjustments can be made! Now run along dear, we will be in touch.'

A very subdued Simon left to finish his last day at work, finding a much needed avoidance in focusing on his spreadsheets, sitting rather still at his office desk as every move quickly reminded him of his smooth legs and groin.

He sheepishly let himself home with a muted 'Hi darling' only to be surprised by an unusually enthusiastic and loving hug and kisses from his wife Penny, dressed in a youthful blouse and shortskirt. 'Oh darling why didn't you tell me! I knew something was up when you put those pyjamas on! Still what a lovely lady your Doctor S is , isn't she! We had a lovely chat, so generous with her time for a doctor!'

'Now dear I'll get you a drink whilst you change out of your suit!'

Simon went to change, stripping off his trousers, quickly opening his underwear draw only to be left once again as if the world was spinning around him as he he found only a brand new packed of lacy feminine knicker shorts. 'D..Dear are these ... panties yours?' he called out ... and then jumped as from behind him his wife giggled 'No silly, they are for you! Doctor S said you needed ... fresh air more and I thought that was better than going ... bareback ... no ... going commando is the word isn't it ... not really my Simon though!'

Penny smiled brightly 'Doctor S said it was a brilliant idea, aren't I a clever wifey! ooh ...' Penny's eyes look downwards at his bare legs ' You know it does look much ... prettier like that, very sweet. Such a lovely little thing.'

Simon shivered, feeling his cheeks go hot red, sure his wife was only meaning to say something nice. 'I er i am glad you are ... you know ok with the ... situation.'

Penny smiled 'Its the least I can do for my ... sweet ... provider! Now sweety why don't you take off the shirt and lie down and we'll see how the lotion Doctor S dropped off works.'

Simon followed her lead, unsure of what Sally might have said and not wanting to reveal the shaky house of card that seemed to be overcoming his life right now. He lay back naked and closed his eyes, opening them wide as his wife, in her short skirt sat astride his bare chest, revealing that she was wearing only stockings and suspenders underneath.

She giggled 'Seemed fair.' As her warm hand slipped around his hardening little cock. It was slippery with lotion, a slightly feminine scent tickling his nose. He moaned as she started to massage the lotion over his smooth legs. She raised her self slightly, 'Turn over' she instructed. Blushing into the pillow he obeyed , gasping as he felt the lotion trickle over his bottom and deep between his bum cheeks into his still freshly waxed arse.

'Oh my they were ... thorough weren't they!' exclaimed his wife to his cringing ears, even as he felt himself stiffen into the pillow as her soft hands worked the lotion in so intimately, sparing no part from the scented lotion.

His wife giggled 'Its winking at me now in the lights. Back over Simon.'

For a moment Simon felt good about himself. His beautiful wife on top of him, hands cupping his bare balls and hard cock with lotion, sliding up and down leaving him groaning in pleasure until once again the world seemingly turned on him.

'I can appreciate it more now, such a cute little bare thing! Still, we can still have fun can't we Simon!' As she spoke, she lifted her pert bottom and placed her own neatly trimmed pussy over his mouth, smothering him.

He opened his mouth wide, tongue swirling out at the lovely sexy sight and feel , overcoming his senses, loving her immediate moans as she teasingly slid her finger nails up his shaft, making him shudder and squirms as he swirled his tongue into her trim young quim. Even as he did something they had never done before, teased, almost dominated by his wife who had clearly bought into Aunty's lie. Her cure tight pussy, so different from the freshly fucked one he had pleasured on his knees that morning.

Penny moaned, bringing his mind back to his wife, flushed horny and guilty as he felt his wife's shuddering orgasm as she squeezed his slippery lotion covered cock in her hand. Simon's whimper of need covered by her pussy on his face as her still hand gave no relief.

As she slid from him and cuddled up, clearly dozing off with a half smile on her lips, Simon lay there. He felt barely able to process the previous night and the day. Guilt, fear, marriage suddenly balanced on a thin lie, put of control and so horny! He rolled over, back to his wife, biting down on the pillow too afraid to touch himself and give away the lie as he lay awake frustrated and fearful ... even as he struggled to think about anything other than the feel of being between the two Aunties.