Aura's Bone Collection Ch. 02

Story Info
The two top alphas compete to take home the ultimate prize.
3.2k words
3.73
7.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==R==

Rod and Rocky both took a few steps back, enjoying the sight of their handiwork. Their breathing came in short rapid pants. They leaned against a nearby wall and chuckled, "Yeah, Aura.." Rod spoke up, "You're too fine a piece to be with that beta pup.." He said in a deep growl. Rocky nodded, "Yeah.. You should be with me." he claimed in reply.

Rod glanced sidelong to Rocky and cocked an eyebrow, "Do not." He growled, "She's mine." to which Rocky growled back, "You had your chance years ago. It's my turn." The two near-feral males were now facing each other, the tension rising.

Rod raised a hand snapped his finger, "Get the beta out from under her.." He growled, "It looks like we've got a competition.. Someone's stepping up today." He snarled. Obediently several of the previous wolves walked up and quickly grabbed onto Kris, tugging him out from between Aura's thighs and slamming him into a nearby chair.

Rod smirked and bent over to scoop up some bindings. He cracked his neck as he stood up and stretched out, flexing his masculine features. He turned to Aura's husband and approached him now, letting out a low growl.

==A==

Aura's eyes fluttered, having emptied herself of the wolfen spunk onto Kris' face, practically drowning him in their essence. She noted the discussion, and weakly lifted herself so that Kris could be yanked out from under her. She collapsed back onto the table and grinned, "This.. This is nice.. Go ahead boys.. Show me who wants me more..~" She cooed as she reached out with her arms and legs, sprawling and stretching herself out. Her toes splay for their viewing pleasure before curling up and relaxing limply onto the table once more, her breathing finally calming.

==K==

Kris found himself bound so tightly to the chair that he was feeling the circulation cut off and his feeling leaving his paws. A blindfold was returned to his eyes, cutting off his vision. He felt a spherical object crammed into his maw, followed by a band wrapping around the back of his head, no doubt holding a type of gag in place. He whimpered softly, almost completely silent as it was muffled by the ball gag. He felt something covering his paws, slowly one by one all of his senses were being deprived. The only thing that remained untouched, was his ears. And because of this, his hearing was heightened to extreme levels. He could hear every breath, grunt, and moan across the room.

==R==

Rod whispered softly into Kris' ear, "You're going to lose your bitch.. She's going to be ours now, pup.." He said as he slowly stepped back and turned to Aura with a wicked grin spread across his lips. Powerful hands reached up and one fist pressed into the other's palm. With a sharp jab his knuckles cracked before reversing the positioning and repeating the motions. The cracking echoed in the basement. Rocky, likewise, tilted his head from one side to the other, letting out a series of cracks as he stepped up to Aura. "Alpha goes first.." Rod growled, reaching out and slamming an open palm into Rod's chest, forcing him back.

Rod reached down now, much more delicately with his hand and took Aura's chin into his hand. He tilted her head up, helping her to her knees. Despite being on top of the table, she still did not reach eye level. He knelt his head down and pressed his lips to hers in a deeply impassioned kiss. The squelching of his tongue invading her maw and fighting with her own lovely articulate muscle echoed, especially to Kris who could only shake and whine softly. Rod lowered his hand and brought both around the small of Aura's back, embracing her and lifting her upward. Slowly, she felt her body removed from the table and suspended in the air by only his powerful grip.

==A==

Aura was only smiling at the altercation. She lightly kicked her feet back and forth behind her head until she was approached and blushed deeply. She felt her body lifted in the tight embrace along with the impassioned kiss. Her eyes fluttered shut as her dainty paws reached up to delicately clasp onto Rod's shoulders and enjoy the moment. Her tongue feebly fought against his powerful tongue and her tail swayed side to side in anticipation.

==R==

Rod slowly spun around and walked Aura over towards Kris. Kris would hear those loud paw steps before the collision of fur onto the wall beside him. Aura found her back to the wall as Rod pinned her directly beside Kris, "Listen to this.. And listen good.. This is the sound of a truly pleased woman, beta.." He growled as he slid her up and then slowly down onto his turgid canine pole. Aura slowly sank onto the meat until she found herself seated upon the knot at the base. Her stomach bloated, conforming to the shape of that magnificent member. Rod's hips slowly bucked up, gently at first, into that used cunt. Much of the tightness from before had gone, but it was all the same to one so large.

==A==

Aura let out a soft whimper followed by a stuttering moan. Her eyes rolled as her insides were impaled and guts rearranged by the incredibly rod. "O-oh Rod.." She mewled, her toes curling. Rod's pace built up as his hips gyrated. Like a piston pumping up and down into her, her ass clapped against his thighs loudly. She moaned sharply with each thrust. Her eyes squeezed shut as she winced from the painful pleasure. "You... You're so big.. You've grown.." she moaned, leaning into his embrace and digging her claws into his shoulders now.

==R==

Rod grinned, find himself digging his paws into the floor, bracing himself as he slammed more harshly into his prey. His arms supported the small of her back, tightly holding her in place. His now throbbing rod pressed a little more harshly into her, straining the knot to slip inside. He grunted as he gave a sudden jolt, popping the knot into her slit and spreading her wide. He shuttered at the way she moaned and whined in ecstasy. Rod continued to bounce her on his hips, forcing the air out of her gaping maw in the form of gasping moans. He felt her body go limp once he applied enough pressure to breach her folds and glanced over to Kris, who remained in his pitiful state of need.

==A==

Aura's body slumped into Rod's. Her tongue hung from her maw as she moaned with each thrust. Her body screamed in pleasure, feeling so full of her captor. "R..Rod.. Take me.. Fill me with.. Your seed.." She groaned, weakly reaching back up to caress his face in her palms as she tucked her head beneath his.

==R==

Rod grinned and reached down, scooping up her legs in each arm. He dangled her ankles up and over his shoulders as he bent Aura in half, taking on a standing mating press stance, "Oh.. Don't worry.. We're going to have lots of puppies.." He growled as bucked harder into her. The throbbing heartbeat Aura could feel within her, like a drum of war, gave away how close he was to his second release of that encounter. The orgasm that was being heralded arrived as he let out a deep groan, pumping thick ropes of seed into her one after another. Her womb expanded like a water balloon. The risk of pregnancy was no longer a matter of contention.

==A==

Aura's eyes rolled back as her body was pumped absolutely full of wolf seed. Her body spasmed from the shock of such a magnificent load. The squelching of his rod thrusting into the cum-dripping cunt echoed, all for Kris to hear. Her hands slid free from Rod's shoulders and limply hung at her sides. Her tongue lulled from her maw as she gargled on her own saliva.

==R==

Rod chuckled softly, "Mmm.. You're pretty used up.." He laughed, tugging Aura free from his knot. The PLOP echoed loud as seed began to spill out. Rod quickly pressed his palm to the slit and turned to Kris. He held Aura out and released her cunt for his seed to spill out onto the top of her husband's head, coating him in Rod's scent and taste. "There.. That's for you, beta.." he said with a growl before pulling her away and draping her body over one shoulder. He walked over to the table and gently lay her onto her back. "Now, Rocky.. Show us that you are more than all talk.." he growled.

Rocky stepped away from the wall. He had been stroking himself to the sight of his mate-to-be, in his mind anyways, being used by the alpha of his pack. "Gladly." He growled in response to Rod's challenge. Not as gentle, Rocky grabbed the back of Aura's head and gave it a tug back by her violet hair. His fingers intertwined in the strands as he pulled her back along the table until her legs dangled, tiptoes of her paws touching the floor. He pressed the tip of his dripping rod to her slit and rubbed it up and down along the folds.

==A==

Aura shuttered. Her senses were quite fogged over as her eyes rolled, trying to refocus. Her body felt sloshy and sluggish. Suddenly, her head jerked back as she was tugged by her hair and a soft gasp echoed from her maw. "Haaaaahhh.." She moaned out, feeling the teasing touch of a member behind him, "R-Rocky.." She groaned, "I.. I don't know.. If I can take much more.." She said weakly. She tried to touch her toes to the floor but could barely scrape it, helpless within Rocky's grip.

==R==

Rocky eased himself into the slick, loosened hole. His rod throbbed inside of her. He let out a soft groan as he pressed in deeper, forcing her to slowly take in each inch at an agonizingly slow pace. He felt her body spasm and her cunt contract around his rod tightly from the sensitivity from so much stimulation. His knot pressed against her folds sweetly, though with significantly less effort, popped into place.

He dug his claws into the floor, scraping into the basement floor. Rocky reached over the top of Aura's head and pressed his digits into her gaping maw. His finger tips pressed into the roof of her mouth and jerked her head back harshly as his other hand pressed just above her ass, firmly pinning her in place as his hips began slamming harshly into her. The squelching of meat in her love tunnel, spattering out Rod's seed onto the floor as he assaulted her insides.

Rocky battered her loosed cunt and his heavy orbs slammed into petals with each thrust. His throbbing canine rod was already oozing spunk into her. His need was so great that he felt he could blow at any moment. His clawed paw reached up to the base of her neck, digging into her fur and raked down to her tail out of his feral desire.

==A==

Aura let out an unfiltered moan and whine as she felt those claws digging into her back and grinding down. She spasmed once again, tongue hanging out, "R-Rocky..! Please.. Cum in me..! I.. I want your puppies..!" She whined out loud, "A man's puppies!" she said aloud as her hands gripped onto the sides of the table, attempting to steady herself. Her body shook, and toes curled tightly into themselves as she braced herself.

==R==

Rocky's palm slid back to the top of Aura's ass once more, and now his thumb wiped over her tailhole. His hips were slamming harshly at this point into her thighs as his own tongue hung loosely from his maw. He pressed his thumb slowly inward, invading the tight pucker and reaching in deep to join in the thrusting motions in time with his member. He prodded around her insides with the long digit and simultaneously had her organs shoved to the sides by the member once more.

==A==

Aura yelped at the feeling of her tailhole invasion. Her jaw continued to hang open, still pried by that powerful hand in the roof of her maw. Her claws dug into the table and drug across it's surface, leaving behind deep gashes. Tears were welling up in her eyes, "Please..." She begged, "Please.. Give it to me.. Rocky.." She mewled. Her body leaned back into his grip, her head tilted back more, giving in completely to her chosen mate.

==R==

As if on queue, Rocky through his head back and let out a great guttural howl as a torrential explosion of canine spunk fired off in thick gooey wads, once again stretching Aura to her limits. Her belly sharply expanded with the impact and vast quantity of essence that painted her insides. He continued thrusting into the used hole, completely loosened and abused. He grunted with each thrust and his sharp breathing calmed as for the first time his stamina was showing signs of waning.

He reached past her, a particular toy had gone unnoticed on the table. A rather large plug of sorts. "You want my puppies..? We'll make sure that happens.." He growled as he stepped back slowly pulling himself free of Aura's cunt. Once his rod schlopped free he quickly shoved the plug into her cunt, wedging it in deep. He grinned and tilted his head down, running his tongue over her tailhole. "Now.. Rod.. Take her maw, would you..? Let's finish this together.. I'm taking her after.. But I want her to be useless for awhile.." He growled.

Rod, who had been standing nearby with his arms crossed grinned and nodded. "Alright, pup. Just this once.. She clearly likes you.." He laughed as he walked over and grabbed onto Aura's head. Together they pulled the female from the table, suspending her in the air by her hips and shoulders. Her paws and hands were suspended roughly a foot from the ground and soon Aura would find a familiar scent and taste near her maw. That massive canine rod pressed against her lips and forced her jowls open.

==A==

Aura mewled. Her hips quivered as that massive toy was wedged into her. She weakly rubbed at her plump belly and whined softly. She hadn't noticed the conversation going on around her and was caught off guard when she was suddenly apprehended by the two of them and held away from the table, suspended between the two large wolves. She whined softly, focusing her gaze on that massive rod. The familiar scent wafted over her nose before the familiar taste was forced into her maw. Her tongue lapped at the flesh. She found herself too weak to struggle, to fight back, or accept the engagement. She simply gave in, allowing her body to be used like the boy's plaything.

==R==

Rocky pressed his still turgid member to her tight pucker which he had slicked before hand and with little warning began easing the meat into her. He felt the tightness that her cunt lacked, as it constricted his rod and gave him a challenge to enter. He pressed himself deeper and deeper still, once again nuzzling that knot against her hole. However this time, it was much more challenging to go any further. His hips rocked, allowing Aura to fill the length of his shaft grind through her tight tunnels.

Meanwhile, Rod continued to shove his member into her maw and invaded the back of her throat. His hips were already bucking in a hungered pace, throbbing against her tongue. His oozing cock spilled it's spunk into her throat directly as the knot forced her jowls open almost painfully wide. His eyes rolled, as his cock nestled into her cock-sleeve throat.

==A==

Aura gargled groans onto the fat cock wedged in her throat as her pucker was impaled by Rocky's mast. Her eyes rolled before tightly shutting, struggling to breathe around the cock. Her exhausted body continued to shake, still unable to move properly of her own free will.

==R==

Rocky's throbbing cock was aching for a final release. He just needed to wedge that knot into this tight tunnel. He grunted and whined softly, feeling the tight squeeze of her contractions. He dug his claws into her hips out of his intense passion and suddenly gave a sharp thrust. The knot lurched forward and sunk into the hole, causing a brief moment of discomfort to himself, followed by overwhelming ecstasy.

Thick ropes of seed began spewing forth into her. Aura's insides were quickly being enveloped by canine spunk as her already distended belly grew further, appearing due any day now. Rocky was groaning and digging his claws into the ground as he rocked and ground his hips against her ass.

Rod, similarly as if feeding on the same energy, felt a sudden rush of his excitement explode from within, and let loose the flood gates of cum wads into her throat. Together, the two cum hoses fed into her and met in the middle, before being rejected and ejecting from both ends and spattering their own thighs.

==A==

Aura went completely limp now, gargling and spasming. The shock and ecstasy had taken her conscious. She could not longer think, hear, feel anything. Her eyes fell open, gazing emptily forward. The sheer bliss left her feeling as if she floated on a cloud, in the void of pure pleasure. She was weightless in a vacuum.

==R==

Rocky and Rod had enough. They pulled free, allowing their seed to spill onto the floor with a loud spatter and slowly lay her back onto the table. They grinned at one another, "That's a broken toy.." Rod said with a laugh to which Rocky replied, "MY broken toy.." The two reached out with open palms and clasped hands in a firm shake. "She's all yours.." Rod said before walking over to the bound male who had endured the sounds of his wife's usage at the paws of this pack. Rod kicked over the chair and slide him across the floor.

==K==

Kriss' face landed in a puddle of seed. He couldn't pull away or avoid the taste and smell that soaked in his fur. He whined and whimpered into the ball gag as spunk went up into his nose. His eyes watered from the burn as he lay there feebly.

==R==

"I'll take over things from here, Rod.. You guys go ahead and leave.." Rocky said confidently, "I'll make sure the beta knows his place." he said loudly, before scooping up Aura into his arms. He cradled her limp and battered body to his chest and smirked, "She needs a little aftercare.. Before I break her in some more.." He laughed.

Rod grinned and whistled to the rest of the pack. They all scooped up their things and marched up the basement stairs, leaving the three behind. Rocky, with Aura in his arms, spoke to Kris, "I'll deal with you later.. Just.. Lay there for awhile.. Think about what just happened.. And know you're not good enough.." He laughed before taking the unconscious Aura upstairs as well." The soft sound of whining and crying echoed up the stairs behind them as they left, leaving the soiled Husband in silence, darkness, and filth.

-------To be continued-------