Daddy's New Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when a bastard daughter looks for her father?
8.2k words
4.37
271.4k
559

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story does contain the rape/breeding of a twenty-year-old by her father, and stuff that would be deemed sexual abuse. It also talks about a neglectful mother.

Disclaimer: No one in this story is real, the two characters are not in any way based off of real people, no one was hurt in the writing of this. It is not based off of any real events that I know of.

--------------------

McKinsey Williams never knew her father growing up. Her omega mother said he had left when his daughter was only a few months old, abandoned her mother in the middle of planning a wedding and everything. Didn't even bother getting her a proper ring when he proposed, said he only did it because of their pup. Her mother never spoke of him either, unless she wanted to insult her daughter in some way.

Failed a test? Stupid like her father.

Had trouble finding and maintaining a job? Useless like her father.

Having a broken heart when her first boyfriend left her after enjoying her first heat? Pathetic like her father.

She grew up without praises as well. Anything done right was supposed to be done and she shouldn't get a pat on the head just because she "functioned properly for once". The only reason she knew her father's name was because she managed to sneak a look at her birth certificate one day. She had been praying it would say another omega's name on the line for "Mother", and although she was saddened to learn that she was indeed the pup of the woman who hated her (but loved her and sang her the highest of praises around friends and family), she had at least learned her father's name.

At nineteen she was still living with her mother. The woman sapped all of McKinsey's income and would rage at her, yell and scream, even throw things at her and threaten to kick her out when she wasn't able to give her mother anything extra. And at twenty she decided she'd had enough.

She had slowly packed up her room, moving box after box to her small, recently rented storage place as quickly as could on the nights when her mother was out with friends to spend the house money on bingo, dinners and drinks, and who knows what else. Each box she packed she had hid in her closet until it was time to move it, should Irene ever come into her room- a rarity but she thought it best to play it safe. She didn't know what her mother would do if she ever clued in to what was going on and, after years of abuse from the woman, McKinsey didn't want to find out.

The day finally came when Irene announced she was spending the night with her new alpha. McKinsey had told her to have a good time and said she would see her mother the next day if she hadn't left work before she got home, knowing fully well that she was packing up the last of her belongings and leaving that night. After waiting an hour to make sure her mother hadn't forgotten anything McKinsey rushed around grabbing every little last thing she could, including the few hidden stashes of cash her mother thought McKinsey didn't know about, and packed it all in the car she had struggled to somehow afford after saving around supporting her mother and barely herself. Irene had pitched a fit about her spending "her" money on the car but McKinsey explained that with a car she could get more money and it had promptly shut her mother up.

Her hands shook as she held her steering wheel in a white-knuckled grip, but she didn't look back even once as she drove to the storage unit and unloaded the rest of her nonessentials. Though she did keep a sharp eye on the road, and her surroundings, to make sure her mother wouldn't see her when she got into town since she had no idea where her and her alpha were going. She then drove to the next town over and got the cheapest hotel room she could find before getting the first night of peaceful sleep she had gotten in a while.

The next day she got a cheap prepaid phone at a gas station and loaded a small amount of minutes in case of emergency before she discarded the phone she'd had for years. There were no contacts lost; her mother allowed her no friends, and with all the shifts she had to pull to support both of them she had no time for them anyway, passing out as soon as she got home most days. She had made time for only a few alphas over the years, hoping to find love somewhere but none panned out so no loves were lost either.

Gripping a piece of paper that held directions to an address she had gone through hell to find, McKinsey drove to the address with a suitcase of clothes in her trunk and a head full of questions. The longer she drove the more questions came to mind and she did her best to sort through what she needed to know and what she only wanted to know. She had no idea how much time she would have to ask her questions, if any, so she needed to prioritize them. The biggest question though, would Larry Tyvek turn her away as soon as she told him who she was?

As McKinsey pulled up to the house with a run down car out front she nearly drove off. Her nerves were on end and she wondered if she could do this. After years of having one parent not love her or want her, could she really handle it if neither parent wanted her? She drove off then, circling the block as she tried to get up the courage to get answers to her questions, until she finally came back around and parked by the other car in the driveway.

On shaking legs she got out of her car and made her way to the door. Her hands were trembling again as she raised her hand and knocked on the door.

---

Ever since Vernon took Ally away from him Larry had been plotting to get her back. That was his toy, his bitch, and that damn brother of his had gone and marked her neck!

It had been a couple of ruts since she had been stolen, and if years of her heats synching up with his ruts was still a thing, she was going into heat either that day or the next, because his rut had already hit. As with the last two ruts, he had no bitch to take it out on this time. To make matters worse for the frustrated alpha, he kept striking out at the bars lately. It was so bad that he even went as far as having her room cleared out and then had the house scent deep cleaned to chase off any traces of her scent in case lingering scent was the problem. That didn't do anything, but at least now he had a guest room he might be able to rent out or something.

The only other thing he could come up with was to kidnap Ally back. He got his hands on a heat inducer (in case being mated to his brother threw off their cycles from synching up) that was mixed with a fertility cocktail, he had bought an at home implant removal kit off the internet, and he had gotten a thick plug to keep his cum inside her when he got too sensitive to continue breeding his slut. He was going to kidnap her on her way home from school, bring her back to the house, and make sure she smelled like a mother by the time they got to New Jersey. He didn't care how many times he'd have to pull over, his little girl was taking his litter in her womb. That was the plan...until someone knocked on his door.

Larry made his way to the door and opened it to come face to face with a young looking omega that looked at him with a worried, nervousness that made him uneasy. He looked around to see if anyone else was around, and when he saw no one he turned a curious look on her, doing his best to tone down his rut scent. "Can I help you?"

"Are you Larry Tyvek?"

"Depends on who you are and why you're asking."

The omega worried her bottom lip between her teeth before she took what was obviously a calming breath and answered his question. "I'm McKinsey Williams, and I'm looking for Larry Tyvek... He's my father."

Larry stared at the girl, trying to figure out who her mother was because the last name wasn't giving him any clues. One night stand maybe? Not an ex girlfriend or wife... Unless her mother had married or remarried since their split? He looked her over with curious eyes as he made an attempt at imagining who her mother might have been based on her looks, but that shook nothing loose in his memories.

The longer the man in front of her didn't say anything the more nervous McKinsey got. She shuffled a little under his scrutinizing gaze and quietly cleared her throat. "Are... Are you Larry Tyvek...?"

"Yeah that's me," he finally answered, "but who's your mother?"

"I-Irene Williams," the girl stuttered out, "her la-last name when you-you knew her..." She McKinsey paused to get her shit together. "Her last name when you knew her was Robertson."

Now that name he knew. "Ah shit, that bitch. Kid I am sorry I knocked her up. Shit, she know you're here?" He quickly did another look around. "She ain't in your car is she?"

"No," she replied softly, her heart already breaking at his apology for knocking her mother up. He didn't want her. She had come all this way for nothing. "She...she doesn't know I'm here..." She looked down, her shoulders slumping as she turned her back to him and started her way back to her car. "I'll leave you alone, I'm sorry to bother you."

Larry's eyes roamed over the dejected omega's retreating form and an idea came together in his mind that had his cock stirring with delight. "Where are you going?" He stepped away from the door and reached out, gently grabbing her shoulder so she turned to face him. "Who said you were bothering me?"

McKinsey furrowed her brow in confusion as she looked at her father, taking in the confused look that matched her own. "You just apologized for knocking my mother up," she pointed out. "How else is that supposed to sound?"

"Like an 'I'm sorry that crazy bitch is your mom', not an 'I'm sorry you were born'... I'm sorry I didn't get the right message across, I always have trouble making my point clear when my rut is here. Messes with my train of thought."

McKinsey had been so worried about him not liking her, and so crushed when she thought he had rejected her, that she hadn't even noticed the scent of his rut. But as if flipping a switch she noticed it now. It was a thick, heady smell and it sent a warmth pooling between her legs that made it hard to focus as her omega side grew curious about the unfamiliar alpha scent. She couldn't stop the shameful blush that dusted her cheeks as she realized her father's scent had turned her on, nor could she fight the need to look away from him, as if locking eyes with him would open the window to her thoughts.

Little did she know his sense of smell, enhanced by his rut, picked up the scent of her body's reaction to his scent. He knew what he had to do. He did his best to will his body under his control and rubbed the back of his neck as a sign of mild shame that he didn't actually feel.

"Do you, I dunno, wanna come inside? With who your mother is I'm sure you got more questions than answers." He held his hand out for her with the best hopeful look he could manage when all he could think about was how good her arousal smelled...and if her slick tasted as good as she smelled. "I'd offer a hug but you don't need to be that close to my rut stink."

McKinsey's heart went haywire in her chest and against her better judgement she went past the extended hand and slammed into him, hugging him tightly with a joyful whine. With her head being cradled against her father's chest by one if the arms that had held her close, she missed the dark smirk on his face. All that mattered to her right now was the fact that he wanted to talk to her! He hadn't immediately pushed her away! If she had a tail it would be wagging gleefully behind her as she enjoyed the embrace she hadn't realized she needed so badly in her life.

Larry rumbled softly, while also discreetly raising his scent, as he held her close and whispered comforting words in her ear. While slowly stroking her hair he placed a soft kiss to the crown of her head, taking it as a chance to sneak a sniff of her scent...and he was not disappointed. Just like her half sister she had an intoxicating smell, one that made his cock twitch for attention, and he was eager to find out how she smelled when she went through a heat. So eager, in fact, that he thought about the heat inducer he had intended to use on Ally soon...and how the girl in his arms was already right here.

"Come on sweetie," he murmured against her hair, "let's go inside and have us a sit down."

---

A few hours later found them sitting side by side, with McKinsey tucked carefully under her father's arm that lay across her shoulders, holding her close to her body. After a dinner with them getting to know each other- only light questions were allowed during dinner to help keep an easy mood- they sat down with some drinks that Larry had mixed for them. Immediately he had made it clear she could get closer if she could handle the scent of his rut, and she had scooted up against his side as close as she could before Larry had held her to him.

Neither had said much of anything once they settled on the couch, but the longer they sat there allowing her to bask in a form of parental affection, the more the easy silence filled with the low rumbles and soft, content purrs of a relaxed father and daughter as they slipped further and further into their drunken stupor. They had only parted one time when Larry had gone to get them each a refill, making her new one stronger than the last to make it easier to get her to stay the night.

"Hey..." He nuzzled the top of her head. "You ready to get some answers?"

High on euphoric bliss, and drunk on more rum than she should've had, McKinsey was not happy when the real world called her back. "As ready as I can be, but no not really. I don't even know where to start if I'm being honest."

Larry took a sip of his rum, his expression pensive in case she looked. "How about you knock the biggest and baddest out of the park and we'll go from there?" He looked down at her.

McKinsey lifted her head this time, and was struck by how close his face was to hers. Her senses had been swimming in his scent for the last few hours, but now? Having his face this close with lowered inhibitions had her pussy aching for a knot. Because she hadn't associated that face with her father until today, her body was having a hard time acknowledging that wanting the owner of the heavy smell was not okay. It was wrong. Therefore she needed to not be eyeing his mouth like she was... She also needed to not want to present to him as badly as she wanted to.

The strong arm holding her against his side, not only helped surround her with comfort, but also gave a hint as to what could hold her down as he gave her his knot. She bit her lip to fight off a moan at the images that suddenly rolled through her mind, and lifted her gaze to her father's eyes. McKinsey's pulse quickened at the sight of her father's blown pupils and darker irises. The heat in those eyes was unlike anything she had seen directed at her before; he looked like he wanted to devour her but was obviously holding back.

"Should probably back up some kiddo," he warned, his voice thick with his lust, and bearing a hint of a dark promise, "I think my smell's starting to get to you."

"Just...just the alcohol," she answered weakly as she took his advice and moved away some, putting nearly a foot between them. "But you're probably right. Sorry, I swear I can handle this." She took a long pull from her drink and set the glass down. "So, biggest question... Why did you leave us?"

Larry took a sip of his own drink and shook his head. "Sweetie, I didn't even know your mother was carrying you when she kicked me out. I didn't leave her, she left me and never told me we were having a pup together. I swear if I had known about you I would've been there to help raise you, or would have at least tried my best to be." He lifted his sad gaze from his glass and turned it on his young daughter. "I'm sorry she kept us apart like this."

McKinsey frowned as she listened to the lies spilling out from her father's manipulative mouth, and she bought every bit of it. Too many lies had she caught her mother in for his story to be unbelievable, she didn't put it past the hateful woman to do such a thing. She reached out and took her father's hand in hers, giving him a small smile of understanding as she squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"I'm not mad at you Daddy, I understand. It wouldn't be the first lie I caught my mom in. She said you left a few months after I was born, that you left her when you guys were planning a wedding and everything."

"McKinsey, as soon as I put that ring on her finger-"

"You gave her a ring?"

Larry took on an offended look as he stared at her. "How else does a damn man propose?"

"Mom said you never even gave her a ring," she explained, her voice soft and a little worried she had somehow gotten him mad at her instead of Irene, "said you were only getting married to her because of me and that you two didn't need a ring."

"Well that's bullshit," he spat out, playing his offended anger well enough for her to believe him. "I gave that bitch a ring that cost me nearly three damn paychecks. Had her birthstone surrounded by real diamonds and everything."

McKinsey knew the ring well. It had gone missing somewhere in the house at one point and she had been beaten and berated for supposedly daring to steal something an "ugly slut" didn't deserve to even look at. No apology had even been given when it was found under a vanity stand in the bathroom. Instead McKinsey had been told she was smart to plant it somewhere because her thievery had been about to get her kicked out onto the street. McKinsey had been eleven.

"Mom... Mom said that ring was from her grandmother before she passed..." When her chest began to constrict at the painful memory, and the realization that her beating had been double bullshit, she leaned forward and grabbed her drink, swallowing it down as if drinking it down fast would erase the pain she had endured.

She was vaguely aware of the stinging in her eyes as Larry gently took the glass from her and pulled her close again, allowing her to crawl into his lap as the need to be held overcame reasoning as to why his lap was the last place she should be right now. Still, she curled up to his chest as he held her close and let her tuck her head under his chin to be as close as possible. Larry couldn't be more pleased.

Yes, he hated tears- he didn't get the point of them and they irritated him- but as he learned from Ally, omegas needed to get their emotions out, and they only did so when they felt safe. Thanks to her mother obviously being a shit parent, he got to use that against her, and use it to his advantage. It was going to be so easy to get her to give into him once he really got started. As it was, her soft ass felt nice curved against his cock, and he was already finding it difficult to keep his dick from responding to her sweet scent.

He nuzzled the top of her head and inhaled deeply as quietly as he could, taking in a much deeper draw of the alluring scent of his little girl. A hint of something else hidden in her scent prompted him to take another sniff, and he found his body responding to what he discovered. His rut enhanced sense of smell let him detect that she was due for her heat soon; her pre heat scent was already creeping into her normal scent. A low rumble, meant to come across as comforting, escaped him as he held her. When her head lifted a smidge, her nose lightly brushing at his neck, he rumbled again as he tilted his chin up, exposing his throat to her.

Her misery was slowly forgotten as his body pumped out more of his rut scent when he caught that whiff of her pre heat smell. She attributed it to the alcohol, but her desire was pooling in her belly as she sniffed at his neck. Her tongue darted out to lick her suddenly dry lips as she drank in the pheromones rolling off of his skin. God he smelled so good... Even if she wasn't consciously aware of the hardness starting to form under her bottom, her body was fully aware of it and had started responding, her panties slowly getting soaked as the desire in her belly got worse.