Aurelia's Gladiator Ch. 01

Story Info
Education of the family business and of another kind.
3k words
4.44
6.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just having a little bit of fun, some words might not be accurate or true to the time period. Apologies. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

AURELIA

The villa was busy. Servants were clamoring to finish their daily duties and return to their places, and the southern courtyard was filling with my father's newly acquired inventory. I was used to this kind of noise at the beginning of every season. The clattering and clinking of metal chains was carried up on a summer's breeze and ruffled my delicate window coverings, before settling in my room, brushing through my hair. I tucked the loose strands behind my ear and tried to focus on the words before me. I was comfortable as I lay on my stomach on top of a linen covering over a feather down mattress.

I basked in the privilege of growing up the daughter of a prominent Dominus and the privilege of reading the written word. It wasn't common for girls to be able to read. When I was a child, I was one of few females sent and accepted to school. I was grateful for the opportunity to be able to read, even if it had been a difficult experience.

The villa we lived in was large, but not large enough to keep the atrocities that my father was involved with hidden from the curious eyes of a child. My life was filled with sneaking away to the viewing balcony, watching as men below dealt blows strong enough to kill one another. I had witnessed men having their bodies sliced open as amateurs miscalculated their marks, and I had even witnessed blows dealt so forcefully to the head that the recipient did not wake up. I wish I could say these were the worst of housing gladiators, but their living quarters were something left for want. A single bath for the twenty occupants and a single toilet house. It always appeared dirty to me, even though slaves were assigned to clean it daily.

Slaves weren't uncommon in our home. I had my own personal slave named Camilla. I had grown up with her as she was assigned when I was a child. The daughter of another slave in the villa, she was only a few years older than me. Camilla and I had more of a friendship than a master and slave relationship. I loved her dearly and often doted on her behind closed doors. I only allowed her to do anything for me when my parents were around, and that was only to appease them. She was dear to me, and I would not allow anything to harm her so long as I was around.

After listening to the shouts and grunts from afar, I decided to abandon my reading and made my way over to the balcony where I knew my parents would be standing. Camilla rose from her spot to follow me, and I offered her a friendly smile to stay her as I walked out of my chambers. I had complained to my father that the gladiators smelled strongly of sweat and sinew, but he had done little to improve their situations. The aroma assaulted my nostrils as I drew near, and I noticed that I didn't shy from it as I usually would have. There was something different in the air, or maybe something different about me. Regardless of what was going on, the smell was almost enticing to me now.

As I approached the outdoor space, I noticed my father's figure leaning against the solid railing as he peered below. My mother was standing a little further back, her arms crossed across her chest as, I'm sure, she wore her usual scowl. My mother detested my father's 'little hobby' and had begged that he turn to other lucrative opportunities. However, there was no denying that my father was good at what he did, and just as quickly as he had lined our pockets, he had made a name for us. I sidled up to his large frame and gave into the comfort of the arm that came to wrap around my shoulders. He pressed a quick kiss to my forehead before turning back to the commotion below.

"Aurelia, go back to your room. This is no place for a child." My mother pursed her lips as she tried to pull me from my father.

I resisted and tucked in closer to the man next to me. "I'm not a child. I'm nineteen and fully capable of handling whatever it is that you two are fussing over up here."

My father's chest shook as he chuckled. "Let her be, Flora. Our little girl believes she is no longer little." He looked down at me, a twinkle in his eye. "Let's humor her today."

With a scoff, she released me. "You dote on her too much, Julian."

My father held up a palm at her face and she immediately went still, staring at his fingers. I had never witnessed him lose his temper or strike my mother, but he didn't need to. He was usually so kind and gentle in nature that any change in his demeanor was enough to halt anyone's actions, my mother included.

She clicked her tongue. "Fine." With a jerk of her head, she looked down at the new recruits.

I followed her gaze and I quickly realized why she was watching. One of the trainers was lining them up for inspection. My father let go of my shoulders and started in the direction to go downstairs.

"Wait! Can I come?"

He stopped and assessed me. "I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Oh, please, Father? What if I want to commission one for my own?"

He stopped and smirked. Julian Ectorius was usually very set in his ways unless you found a way to surprise him or catch him off guard. Tonight, I was fortunate to have succeeded in the latter. He hummed and narrowed his eyes slightly before he held his hand out to me.

"Julian," my mother started.

"It'll be alright. She needs to see how I do things. After all, she is old enough to marry now. I don't want her husband to believe he can get away with bossing her around. Education is her best ally."

As before, my mother fell silent as I slid my palm into his. He led me downstairs and into the courtyard where the half dozen men stood shoulder to shoulder. Some were shackled and a couple weren't. I immediately pointed it out and nudged my father in the side. We were at least six feet away as we walked slowly by them, my father angling his head as he studied each body.

"The ones who are bound are slaves. They're either war criminals or criminals of society."

"And them?" I indicated the few who were standing unbound and of their own free will.

"They signed a contract to fight for our villa. One year of service and after that they will be compensated."

"Why would anyone willingly sign up to be a gladiator?"

My father continued to lead me down the line of men. Some were smirking at me with nasty looks on their faces. I scooted closer to my protector.

He gave my hand a squeeze. "To them, the money is good. Maybe they have a family or maybe they want to buy property of their own. Or maybe they want the glory. Either way, I just need them to fight and not die." He grabbed the chin of one snarling man and turned it from side to side.

"What of the men who are enslaved to fight?"

He threw his hand to the side, forcing the man back a step. "Fight and live another day or die in the arena."

I swallowed. "That sounds awful, though. They have no way to be set free?"

He raised his voice as he answered me, "Oh, I can free them if I decide they have repented enough and are ready to rejoin society. But I only free the most obedient and successful of the enslaved."

We stopped before the men who were unshackled. The man right before me stared straight ahead, his gaze unwavering. His brown hair was cropped short, and his skin was tanned to the tone of a laborer. There was something pleasant to it, the golden hue of his muscle ladened arms and thighs. His blue eyes seemed to be made all the brighter in contrast to his skin.

"And what do you fight for?"

He didn't look down at me and his jaw flexed. My father waited for his response, but the man hadn't uttered a word. My father clicked his tongue and jerked his head toward the man.

"What is your name?"

"Leo, Dominus."

"Do you think you are too good to answer my daughter?"

He swallowed, but still didn't look either of us in the eye. "Yes, Dominus."

I scoffed but was unconcerned. I had never taken any interest in the gladiator games or the men who fought. I made to continue with our walk, but my father held me steadfast.

"This one, Aurelia. He will be yours."

I looked the man over again. He was a couple of inches taller than my father. That put him a good head and a half over me.

I gave a small laugh. "Father, I was only joking. I have no real interest in the games or the men who partake."

But he ignored me. "Give us the full inspection, will you?"

This time, Leo glanced at him once, but his eyes quickly returned their focus to the spot he had found ahead. I watched as, clenching his jaw once again, he undid the belt of his tunic and let it fall to the ground. Next, he pulled the linen over his head to reveal his naked body. I felt heat creep up into my cheeks and turned to look away.

"Aurelia, I want you to gaze upon your specimen. He is a fine one, indeed." My father stood back as he examined Leo.

A slight sweat began to coat the back of my neck and forehead. "I can't. Please don't make me."

"You must, my darling. It's part of the selection process." My father's gentle hand guided my face back to Leo.

Unable to disobey any longer, I allowed my eyes to roam over his nudity. He had a fine body. He wasn't incredibly bulky like some of the other men, but he was muscled well and toned with delicious definition. His body screamed masculinity, and my gaze drifted lower until I noticed his flaccid cock. I hadn't seen many in my lifetime, but I suspected that he fell into the category of well endowed. Even soft, his dick was thick, veiny, and darker than the rest of his complexion.

As I stared at his genitals, my body began to undergo changes that were unfamiliar to me. My breathing began to increase. The heat flaming my cheeks burned hotter. A tingling sensation permeated my limbs down to my very fingertips. And lastly, I noticed a slight wetness began to pool and grow at the apex between my legs. I swallowed, worried that it was louder than it probably actually was. My father must have taken notice because he gently pulled me after him and resumed our walk.

"Leo will be yours. You will oversee his care and training with our master. Let's hope that you don't get him killed in the arena."

JULIAN

I sat back in my seat while Flora readied for bed. We had a good selection this season and I was optimistic that we would come out victorious in the majority of our battles. Aurelia's newfound interest pleased me as I was hoping she would learn the trade that I planned to pass down to her. Flora and I had begun seeking out advantageous matches for her and I was even more aware of the fact that she was fast becoming a woman. After witnessing Aurelia's reaction to Leo, I was disappointed as I was hoping that it might have elicited a different response.

My wife sat as a servant brushed out her hair, as long and beautiful as it had ever been. The locks were a glossy black, the same tresses she had passed on to our daughter. Even as a mature woman, she was just as beautiful and attractive as the days of her youth. I watched, entranced, as the comb was pulled through to the ends, the strands hissing silently as they were fed through the tool.

She glanced back at me, and a small smile curved her lips. "What ails you, dearest?"

With a heavy sigh, I stood and walked over to her. "Why do you believe that I'm at ill will?"

She gave a small shake of her head and looked up at me over her shoulder. "You always grow quiet when you're contemplating matters." She clicked her tongue at her servant and the woman set down the brush before kneeling before me.

Her face was level with my crotch. I never summoned servants to service me, but Flora seemed to be addicted to the notion. She often commanded her personal slave to suck my cock, even if it was only before we were to fuck. True to events of the past, the woman worked at my undergarment before pulling my dick out. She wasted no time, and it was soon inside of her mouth, growing hard as she swirled her tongue around the head. I felt my mouth fall open and I leaned back slightly, my dick protruding and freely offered to her hungry lips.

"Are you enjoying yourself, dearest?" Flora stood and began to rub her hands over my chest and back, my skin coming alive under her touch.

I could sense her watching, her lips grazing my shoulder as her own arousal grew. I closed my eyes and relaxed at the sensations while I was ushered backward toward the bed. I tried to clear my mind and give in to the pleasure. Once the back of my knees hit the foot of the mattress, Flora gave me a small push and I fell backwards, her slave climbing on top of me and moving over my cock with expertise. She was making a messy job of it, and I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Clean up your mess," I ordered.

"Yes, Dominus." She slurped and licked at the sides.

I hadn't noticed that Flora had briefly left us, but she now returned and climbed over me, positioning herself on top of my hardness. As she lowered herself onto my dick, I watched as she pulled her slaves face into her own cunt and threw her head back with a moan as she was pleasured. I was so fortunate to be married to someone who knew exactly what it was that I liked.

I thrust up into her, feeling her contract and squeeze me as she climbed toward her own orgasm. A hand came to cup my balls and I felt them pull up against my body as my orgasm came to a peak. Squeezing Flora's waist, I fell back onto the bed as I pulsed inside of her, holding her down onto me. I felt her walls spasming around me and realized she had found her own finish as I came into mine. When we were both done, I lifted her up and she moved over to the side of me.

"Clean me up," she ordered.

I watched as the woman came between Flora's legs, licking up all of the aftermath of our fucking. Her tongue swiped through Flora's folds, lapping up the white creaminess of my ejaculate. When she was finished, Flora jerked her head over to me and the woman came over, using her tongue to lap up whatever of Flora was left on me. This particular slave knew by now how to be careful around my sensitivity, and her tongue was light and gentle as she cleaned me.

"Aurelia needs a pleasure slave."

Flora's head snapped over in my direction and she scoffed. "You can't be serious. She's merely a juvenile, Julian."

"She's a woman. I don't want her seeking out pleasure from sources that we have no control over. It's best that we assign her a pleasure slave to educate her in her own pleasure. It's better than having her wind up pregnant."

Obviously displeased, Flora flung herself off of the bed and scooped up her clothing. "And you think a pleasure slave isn't going to impregnate her?"

"Yes. We'll assign a female slave who will service her in the morning and before bed. If she's truly curious to the machinations of intercourse, we'll have the slave service her gladiator in her presence. We need to be proactive in her education, Flora. You should have seen how she reacted to the man I assigned to her. We need to stamp it out. Either with her getting him killed, or broken hearted at him fucking someone else." I swatted the slave away and rolled off of the bed to pull the linen sheets down.

Flora was putting her clothes on, for once quiet at my proposal. I honestly didn't like the idea of it much more than she did. However, it seemed to be the lesser of the two evils. Assign a slave to service Aurelia when she wakes and before she sleeps so that she is sated. And maybe it would be enough to quell her sexual awakening.

"Who do you propose we assign to her?"

"Camilla. She has been with her since Aurelia was a small child. She's untouched and disease free. Aurelia already trusts her as well. It will be a good match."

"You know that won't work. Aurelia barely allows Camilla to bathe her. Now you think she's going to allow sexual favors?"

"We'll send your slave to supervise. If Camilla doesn't follow through, she will be replaced with another who will."

Flora crawled into bed next to me. "Very well. Cora, go fetch Camilla and bring her here. We would like to have a chat with her before we go to bed."