My Wife in Another Woman's Arms

Story Info
Man finds his wife having sex with a woman.
33.3k words
4.16
50k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,545 Followers

Ahhhhhhh.... The relief flooded over me instantly. I stood over the bowl, my bladder releasing. The loud splash as the relieving sensation washed over me almost orgasmically.

Luxuriating in the relief, I was surprised by whimpering sexy moans coming from the connected bedroom.

The cue at the downstairs loo, drove me up to use the master. Unfamiliar with the house, I walked in the first open door I found.

Unbeknownst to me, it was a Jack and Jill bathroom. The bedroom I walked in through, wasn't the master.

I smirked listening to the obvious sounds of very passionate lovemaking. It was suddenly a different urge that drove me. Slowly I eased open the door leading into the master.

Holy fuck... It was two women, one being fucked fiercely by a young woman. I felt my heart racing, apart from a little porn on the internet, I had never seen women kissing...

This was so passionate, it was like they were eating each others faces, starting with the mouth. Jesus... Their cheeks bulged obscenely as their tongues probed and swirled.

My heart, which had been pumping furiously... Stopped, frozen in complete shock.

The woman backed up against the wall, being sexually assaulted was my wife Sophie...

That's a lie, she wasn't being assaulted, she was a willing recipient of the young woman's tongue and fingers.

Yes, her pussy was full of the young woman's fingers as they plunged in and out of her squelching slushy vagina...

Her whimpers muffled by her assailants mouth, clear evidence of her arousal and enjoyment.

With her arms locked around the younger woman's neck, holding on tightly, an even more valid confirmation of her culpability. She clung to her so tightly, it looked like she was afraid to let go. She wanted it, she wasn't being forced.

Her dress pushed up, her panties revealed pushed down to her knees, and the naked leg of her assailant pressed up inside hers, as they rocked and bucked jerkily together.

Sophie's hips jerked spasmodically as she thrust against the other girls raiding fingers. She was so wet, the girls fingers glistened with her juices. The squelchy sloshy sounds of ecstasy, another nail in her coffin.

It was fierce and passionate.

I could hear Sophie's, cries, muffled as they were by the other woman's mouth. She was close to orgasm, I knew her body well enough to understand.

Shocked, mortified... None of those described my emotions. Anger, yes I was angry all right. Totally stunned, oh yes, I had that in bucket loads.

I stumbled back through the other door, out into the hall way.

Bouncing from wall to wall I staggered down the dimly lit stairs.

Through the mass of party goers in the living room, and out into the cool air of the dying evening.

Thank god my heart had restarted.

"You okay mate?" Pete, my friend asked, his hand resting comfortingly on my shoulder. "You look like shit dude."

"Yeah, sorry. I'm feeling a bit weird." I muttered, words seemingly impossible to unravel.

His hand, slid off my shoulder, and he pushed me towards the bar. "Lets grab you a beer, that's gonna help."

"Cheers bro." I said unable to offer anything more sensible.

He dragged a cool beer from the chilly bin, flipped off the lid, and passed it to me. "Stand over in the shade bro. Take a break."

It sounded like good advice. I found a spot under a twisted droopy weeping willow tree. In the shadows, I leaned back against the rough bark and took a long drag on my beer.

What the fuck was that all about? Sophie in our two and a half year marriage, had never once hinted at any interest in women... Was she bi? What did that make me...

Seeing them together, it was clear that wasn't a first time meeting, and who the fuck was that woman, well girl really. She must have been barely nineteen.

Sophie and I had been married just over two years. During that time, I had met most of her friends, at least the ones she introduced me to.

None of which I knew, were bi, or gay. They were mostly married... I tried to unlock memories, was there something I missed... Was there a clue that I had passed over?

None of it made sense, shit, she talked endlessly about starting a family. I was the one who stalled the talk of children. I was the one who said, we needed to focus on buying a house, building a home. I didn't want to bring a child into the world without having our own place, somewhere we could all grow together.

My parents divorced when I was about twelve, and it broke my heart. Seeing Dad only occasionally on weekends and holidays had been painful.

I did love him, but I also hated him for walking away from our family. He lived with a girl much younger than Mum, who was left to raise us kids by herself.

My Mum, was an incredible woman, working tirelessly to raise us kids. She did her best to ensure we had everything we needed.

It was my fathers reluctance to give my mother money for us that hurt. I heard her arguing bitterly with him when they thought we were in bed. I could still hear him complaining that he had a new family, and they had needs as well.

Yeah, that was all right for him, but what about us? He was a fucking arsehole, but he was also my Dad, so I was stuck between loving and hating him.

Now where the fuck was I? Was Sophie just using me as a sperm donor? When I thought about how hard she pushed for us to start a family, it did make me think...

Maybe, it was all just a ruse.

I finished my beer, and was hallway through the next one, when I saw Sophie wander out into the crowd. She looked as she always did. Her short blonde curly hair, glistening in the sun. Her short floral printed dress swishing in the breeze as her long legs carried her effortlessly.

She moved gracefully, her slender frame gliding effortlessly. God she was a sensuous gorgeous creature. Her eyes shone in the late afternoon sun, her long lashes fluttering. Her mouth, now freshly coated with a new layer of her favourite creamy lipstick. It only made her lips look fuller, riper, and yes. So damn kissable.

She might not be a stand out beauty, like the world didn't stop when she walked into a room or anything. She wasn't beautiful in that sense. She did however have an aura of sensuality, it radiated, and she had no trouble attracting attention if she was in the mood.

She mingled, laughed and chatted with people as she walked through our massed friends.

She was looking for somebody, probably me.

I stayed in the shadow of the big old weepy willow.

That's when I saw the young girl, her lover saunter outside. She pretended to mingle, but walked straight to Sophie, and slipped her arm around her waist as she guided her to the bar. I watched as they found some vodka premix drinks which I had carried in for her. They were Sophie's favourite. The pair gazed lovingly into each others eyes as they clinked the bottles together in a licentious toast...

Yeah you cheating bitch... I know, and you can get fucked... At that point I could have happily strangled her. The only thing holding me in check was embarrassment and the fear of humiliation. To confront her there and then, Would mean exposing myself as having lost my wife to a woman...

Fuck, the thought angered me. I couldn't hear what was being said, as they leaned close together, whispering in each others ear.

They did however wander inside, her lovers arm never moving from it's guiding position around her waist. Her hand sliding down to massage Sophie's bum as they walked.

I'd seen enough, I couldn't function well enough to talk to anybody, and if Sophie found me, I knew I couldn't contain my anger.

Instead, I chose the cowards option and I walked carefully down the side of the house, quietly without talking to anybody. Slinking away like a criminal. Out to our little Corolla. Fuck her, fuck her to hell and back. Firing up the little car. I drove off, abandoning her to find her own way home. Yeah, fuck her. Everybody was going to laugh their fucking tits off at my expense. Lost his wife to a woman... Couldn't satisfy her...

All these thoughts drove my anxiety through the roof. At home, I charged around our little flat. She would come home eventually, and I wasn't up for that, not yet anyway. I needed time to clear my thoughts. Decide what to do.

Money, fuck we hardly had any. We were saving everything towards a house. We had about sixteen grand, that was it. We had only the one car, hardly any furniture.

It was all a joke, a fucking lie. This wasn't our home, it was a lair, where she used me to get pregnant. I constantly had to remind her to take her pill. She didn't even take contraception when we met.

The desire to just get out, go somewhere became overwhelming. Claustrophobia must feel like this, like the walls were closing in. Stifling me, stealing my oxygen.

I found my old camping gear in the spare room, and loaded it into the car. Yeah fuck this. I was getting out. I needed time...

I packed quickly, grabbed a pan and some plates. Food from the freezer, clothes. My laptop, and guitar and I was gone. I didn't know where to, all I knew was I couldn't face her.

Cable bay was an old favourite camping spot. This time of year the camp ground would be pretty much empty. Driving past the wholesalers, I stopped in and brought a box, a bottle of Jamieson's, two bags of ice, and a couple of bottles of coke.

I was just driving through Atawhai, when my phone rang. I went to hit, end call, but pressed the wrong button. "Prentiss, where are you babe. I've looked everywhere. Pete said he saw you, but you didn't look well. "

Words dried up in my mouth, fuck I loved her so much, she was way out of my league, and I felt so proud that she was mine. Now hearing her melodious creamy voice, I battled to hold back tears.

"Prentiss, where are you babe, is something wrong... Are you ill?"

"Fuck you." I screamed, all the pent up emotions raged through me, and I screamed at full noise. "Just fuck you, fuck you to hell and back."

"Prentiss, what's going on?" I sensed her shock, mostly because I never yelled, never lost my cool. Certainly not at her.

"What's going on is you're a cheating fucking slut and I hope you burn in hell. Fuck you bitch." I disconnected my phone, as the car weaved crazily. Oh how I wished it was like those old fashioned phones you could smash down in the cradle deafening the person at the other end. My eyes flooded with tears so thick I could hardly keep them dry. Horns tooted, as I gave the snarling driver the finger.

It forced me to pull over before I crashed. My phone rang again, then again. I turned the volume down before sliding the car back into gear and driving. I wanted to be at the camp ground before dark.

Jesus, I was surprised by the number of campers. I guess families were making the most of a late summer / Autumn. The weather still warm.

Luckily, there were a couple of camp sites still available. I rushed the tent up, and rolled out my sleeping bag. Glancing around, there were a few single tents, a couple of families, but I had clear space either side of me.

I filled the chilly bin with ice, beer and food. Yeah, food would be nice. Grabbing my pan and some sausages I wandered down to the kitchen facilities and set about cooking. There was a group of young tourists, German by the sounds of their accents in the kitchen. We acknowledged each other, with the usual hello, but I wasn't in the mood for conversation.

I wanted nothing more than to get back to my tent and get shit faced. Fuck Sophie...

With my scrumptious sausages gone, and my fourth beer empty. I picked up my phone. There were several messages, mostly from Sophie.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"PLEASE CALL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT? CALL ME."

Then later, another appeared. "WHERE'S ALL YOUR STUFF? PRENTISS YOU'RE SCARING ME WHERE ARE YOU?"

Then there were a couple from my mother. Sophie had obviously thought I'd gone home. If she'd checked the spare room, she'd know.

I had to call my Mum. She sounded distraught. "Hey Mum."

"Oh god, Prentiss. Thank heavens. Where are you? Sophie is frantic with worry."

"Tell her to piss off Mum. She's a cheating bitch. I had to get away before I did something stupid and got locked up."

"What in heavens name are you talking about? Sophie would never cheat, she's not like that."

"Don't stick up for her Mum. I saw her with my own eyes, do you understand. I saw her. Jesus, I can't believe what a fool I've been."

"Prentiss darling, there has to be a mistake. Come home, stay with me while we sort everything out. Call her at least."

"Nah, I'm not talking to her. I'm safe, but I think it's best if you don't know where I am."

"You have been drinking haven't you Prentiss. Heavens, stay off the road please."

"I'm safe mum. I'm not going anywhere. I'll call you tomorrow."

"I love you darling. Go to sleep. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure it's all just a big mistake."

"Goodnight Mum."

Two more beers and my wish about being shit faced was definitely coming true. I grabbed two more beers, my guitar and headed for the beach. I found a little sand dune which sheltered me from the breeze, flicked open another beer, and started to play.

The strings vibrating in serendipitous familiarity provided a semblance of solace. The words of the songs flowing easily. Song writing was my passion, okay. I was hardly great, but I thought some of them were okay. Not to cliche ridden or cheesy.

New words flowed, rolling off my tongue easily. Funny, I read many times about songwriters needing horrific sorrow before they could write. Tonight sheltered behind the dunes, the words came easily. Sadness, and heartbreak were apparently great fuel.

I intermixed the guitar playing with my beer drinking and my head was way more than cloudy... Yep, shit faced, here I come.

The darkness surrounded me, the high clouds drifted lazily across the southern sky. The moon and stars shining bright. The clouds hiding them momentarily.

"Your songs, they are all so terribly sad."

I looked up to see one of the young German tourists sitting across from me. "You have had a break up, yes?" She said softly in her deeply Germanic accent.

"Something like that." I sighed dramatically.

"Would you like an ear to listen to your troubles?"

"No thanks." I said with a shake of my head. "I'm not ready to talk."

She nodded accepting my words. "Do you mind if I listen? You are very good, and I love music."

"Yeah, sweet as. I warn you, they're all gonna be like this."

She smiled, nodding again. "That is fine, I am enjoying your sadness."

The moon appeared from behind a cloud, and it shone across her face. She was attractive in a young naive sort of way. Can a face be innocent, unaware. Looking at her, I accepted it. Yes...

Her hair was short cropped, a dull auburn, but her features were dainty, the thin almost skinny body looked deliciously nubile.

"I am Kirsten, by the way." She said, as I plucked away at the strings, a new melody developing out of my murky brain.

"Prentiss." I replied. New words filled the air, making them up as I played. Sad, god damn, they were worse than sad, morose, dark, and moody.

Kirsten's, beauty some how at odds with how I felt. The tears wouldn't stop, as the new song reached a conclusion, resolving on the F#m, I let the guitar chord hang sensuously, the sustain extended by the thick night air.

At the end, I lifted my beer and took a long gulp.

There was one left, which I picked up and tossed to Kirsten.

"You are from here?" She asked taking a sip.

"Yeah, I live up the Maitai valley."

"Oh, it is lovely up there. We hiked up the river today. Very picturesque."

"I live on brooks road, inside the town."

"Nelson, it is very beautiful."She said appreciatively.

"Yeah, and it has a German history as well. Lots of German families settled here."

"Yes, I have seen that. Brethren. Yes?"

"Yes, many of the orchards here have been handed down through generations. Still in the original family."

"You are travelling with your friends?"

"Yes, we travel together. Trying to find seasonal work. We have working visas, and need the money."

"Drive out to Brightwater, there's always signs up this time of the year. Just drive up to the first orchard you see."

I heard her friends calling her name, and she stood, calling back to them. "Thank you for letting me listen. You are very talented, oh, and thank you also for the beer. Very tasty, very German."

She wandered of, and I laughed. I suppose Steinlager must have some European connection. It might be a New Zealand beer, but it was from that pilsner lager style.

With my last beer empty, I gathered my things and went back to my tent. The sleeping bag welcomed me, but sleep wouldn't come. All I could think about was what the fuck happened... Sophie, was what I thought of as my one true love. Before her, I had dated and enjoyed relationships with several other girls, but nothing matched the highs of our relationship.

I hated the thought of losing her, but I hated cheating, probably driven by my fathers behaviour. The fact it was with a woman, god that made it worse. How did I compete with that...

Did she not see it as cheating? We had discussed fidelity before we married. It seemed important to her, maybe that's why this all seemed so surreal.

Thankfully, sleep did eventually take me, not that it was an enjoyable night. I tossed and turned, the sleeping bag a sweaty mess when I woke in the morning.

A stretch, and a gentle walk up onto the dunes to look out across Tasman Bay. The sun was up, shining over my shoulder. The waters sparkling. The little waves offering up prisms to the rays.

A shower, I needed a shower, and food. The amenities block offered hot showers, and I toasted some bread for breakfast.

Back in my tent, I picked up my phone, and there were more messages from Sophie. She had clearly spoken to mum. "PRENTISS? PLEASE CALL ME I LOVE YOU LET ME EXPLAIN."

"WHERE ARE U? COME HOME WE NEED 2 TALK."

There were several others, but they were all the same. At some point we would have to talk. I had to get back to work Monday, and if I didn't talk to her I knew she would come down and get me there. Still, at least I would have today to get straight before the confrontation.

It was Sunday, the sky was blue, it was warm, and I had beer and Jameson's. Yeah, I could survive.

First, I needed to work out some kinks, the tent was good, but the ground was hard. I loved yoga, it was how I met Sophie. She taught at the local gym, I remember that first meeting. My first attempts at yoga. I watched from the back as she started the class. I was a bit like one of those love struck babies with a crush. I might not have actually drooled, but I may as well have.

When she came to the back of the class to offer some guidance, I was mesmerised. She had to push me to get me too move.

Sitting at the picnic table in the grassed area in front of the tent, I plucked away at my guitar, recalling some of the lyrics I dreamed up the evening before. I needed to write them down before they dissolved into the ether... Drunkenness isn't great for the memory.

Kirsten, appeared from nowhere, and sat at the table listening again. In the daylight, she was prettier than I remembered. She didn't speak, simply listened. Her foot tapping away in time with the song.

We had a brief chat before she was called away by her friends. The beach, the soothing sound of waves gently lapping, the gentle rustle of the flax and Toi tois encouraged me to stroll down to the beach. The reflected light, the far off whir of boats, kids playing cricket, splashing in the water.

I strolled down the beach enjoying the feel of the wet sand squishing between my toes. It gave me the chance to think, consider put things into perspective. I know a lot of blokes would be laughing at me, call me a soft cock.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,545 Followers