Aurora - Goddess of the Dawn Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands encircling Beck’s tiny waist, Bragg lifted her, then gently let her down. She let more of him in this time, and after a pause to savour the sensation, he lifted her again. And again. Until two-thirds of his cock was buried inside her, a thin ring of clear, bright slime circling his shaft. Beck braced herself on his knees as he hefted her in his lap, her body rising and falling over and over again, Bragg’s meat plunging deeper, ever deeper into her core until his knob was butting up against a resilient dead end.

Unable to help herself, Tanya knelt at her husband’s feet and buried her face between Beck’s thighs. With her plump pink pussy lips stretched to the limit, the girl’s clit had popped out of hiding, and Tanya swirled her tongue around the hard little nub, bobbing up and down in time with Bragg’s thrusts. Watson sat back, slowly jacking himself, mesmerised by the sight of his girl in the throes of rapture, head back, eyes closed, chest heaving for air. “Oh yes,” she breathed, “Oh, Tan. That’s incredible.” Hips writhing, she bore down with all her weight, mouth agape and stomach muscles clenching.

Pausing briefly, Tanya looked over her shoulder at Watson and slapped her butt. Fearing he would survive barely more than a few frantic thrusts, Watson raised his hand with a shake of his head and mouthed, ‘Not yet.’ Tanya winked at him then went back to work, licking and slurping the girl’s juices from her husband’s balls, tonguing the underside of his cunt-slicked cock before latching back onto Beck’s clit. Beck grabbed a handful of Tanya’s damp hair. “That’s it, Tan,” she cried, “lick me, suck me. Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t... STOP!”

The orgasm started somewhere up near her solar plexus and thundered down to her groin like a runaway train. Bucking and writhing, she ground herself down onto Bragg’s iron-bar cock, fists clutching Tanya’s hair, pulling the woman’s face into her belly. Tanya sucked at her clit like a limpet, holding on for the ride as Beck shook and shuddered in beautiful agony.

Sitting back, the residue of Beck’s orgasm from ear to ear, Tanya gleefully watched the second train pull in. Legs stiff, muscles straining, Bragg was bouncing Beck up and down in his lap, tossing her around like a little rag doll. She met each thrust with a twist of the hips, her insides convulsing, her membranes gripping his flesh. The semen bubbled in his balls, then erupted in a series of powerful squirts that filled Beck’s uterus. Each upthrust expelled a slurping spurt of cum, coating his cock and dribbling over his balls, drenching the inside of his thighs. Teeth clenched, grimacing, he grunted to a shuddering stop, Beck’s body poised at the top of the upstroke, his cum-dribbling cock trapped by the knob just inside her.

Watson pushed himself stiffly to his feet, his erection struggling to get at Tanya’s dripping vagina. Giving his shaft a couple of pre-emptory strokes, he slapped her butt and leant over her. “Tan... would you mind?”

Tanya stood, fingering herself, slightly breathless. “Fucking oath, Damo. How do you want me?”

Watson jerked his head at the leather-upholstered seat at the rear of the cockpit. “On your back, if that’s okay. I don’t think it’s gonna take long.”

Tanya reclined, then looked at her husband and Beck. “Don’t move, you two, not for a minute. I want to watch Roger pull out.”

“I can’t move.” Bragg cried, gently lowering Beck an inch or so. The girl winced. “Okay there, Sweetheart?”

“No, yes, it’s okay.” Beck gasped. “Just go it easy, okay?”

“Tan?” Watson said, kneeling between Tanya’s knees.

She spread her legs, one foot on the cockpit floor, the other slung over the elevated moulding. “Go for it.”

When Watson dipped his knob into her sopping slot, she tensed her muscles, shutting him out. “Go on, Damo, push! Push! That’s it, I’m not letting you in, you have to force your way in. This is how it was when I was her age. Those big fat cocks had to bash their way into me. Feel how tight I am? Can you feel that? You want me? You want to get inside me? Then push!”

His fleshy battering ram unable to gain ground, Watson stiff-armed himself up off Tanya’s chest then dipped his head and gave her nipple a playful bite. The thrill distracted her long enough that he was able to drive into her, until his tight balls were bouncing off her butt. Slapping him on the behind she wrinkled her nose. “You naughty old man.”

“I’m not going to last long, Tan.” Watson huffed.

Tanya’s cunt was clenching his pole like a hot little fist. Giving his ass another resounding slap, she rippled her pussy muscles. “Go for it, handsome.” she urged, raising her legs and locking her ankles over the small of his back.

As the first waves of another gut-wrenching orgasm gathered momentum, Watson looked up at Beck, a couple of meters away on the sweat and semen-slippery upholstery. Twisting at the hip, she fused her mouth to Bragg’s to swap a deep, swirling kiss, eyes closed, fingers strumming her frothing vagina. Bragg had bottomed-out at about two-thirds his length, Beck’s thighs braced hard against his legs to prevent an inadvertent impaling. His stiff meat was glistening with their combined body fluids, the discharge coating his balls and pooling on the leather under his thighs. Bragg’s hands wandered over Beck’s body, stroking her flawless, sweat-glistening skin. Hand on her chest, he gently rolled her nipple between fingers and thumb. Beck shivered, moaning into his mouth.

“Oh, Jesus!” Watson gasped, plunging into Tanya, his muscle-busting contractions jetting cum deep into her belly. Tanya tightened up on him as her insides filled with sperm. Pulling out to the base of his knob, Watson gave her pussy a long, last, trembling squirt, then buried himself to the hilt and sagged down onto her.

Tanya rolled her head to the side in time to see Beck attempt a withdrawal. “Sorry, Damo.” she huffed, pushing him off. “You guys? Don’t do anything for just a sec.”

Watson pulled out, still hard, his cock slick with Tanya’s body fluids and his own cum. Her pussy still dribbling, Tanya knelt at her husband’s feet, and cupped her hands around the base of his shaft. Breaking off the kiss, Beck braced herself on Bragg’s knees and tried to elevate. “Jesus Christ!” Bragg breathed, “She is so fuckin’ tight!”

“Sorry, Roger.”

“What?” Bragg demanded. “Don’t apologise. It’s fuckin’ fantastic!”

Bragg’s semen was running down the length of his cock and drizzling between Tanya’s fingers. She dipped her head, trying to lap up the fluid but a big stiff cock and Beck’s heaving belly were in the way. “Come on, Darling.” she urged, “just hop off if you can.”

Watson struggled upright, still catching his breath, and the rest of the world came seeping back in. The tinkle of the rigging, the sigh of the breeze, the slap and gurgle of the gentle sea, the hot white sun in a cobalt sky. Beck elevated until the flared base of Bragg’s knob fetched hard up against inner ridge of her tight-muscled portal. Semen filled the space his meat had vacated, ready for release. Tanya wrinkled her nose with a giggle. “Sorry, Darling. You’ll have to let go of him sooner or later.”

Beck dipped her head to take in the sight- Bragg’s hefty, slime-covered shaft lodged by its head inside her twitching vagina. “He’s nearly there.”

“Give him a little push with your pelvic floor.” Tanya urged as Beck simultaneously tightened her muscles. “There you go!” she cheered as her husband’s prick popped free, bouncing and swaying like an angry serpent, his pee hole oozing sperm. Tanya thrust her hands under Beck’s pouting sex, catching the deluge that followed, her husband’s warm semen and Beck’s delicate juices, all thick, clotted and frothy, a heady, slippery cocktail of pure arousal. Watson sat back, looking on with delight, as Tanya raised her cupped hands to her lips and slurped-up the contents. Looking up, she found Beck’s eyes focussed on her. She blinked. “Oo ant sone, Deck?”

Beck nodded eagerly as Tanya climbed to her feet and bent over her. Watson craned his neck, all the better to see his own cum running down Tanya’s lean thighs. Tilting Beck’s head back, Tanya lowered a long, silvery rope of pussy juice, sperm and saliva into the girl’s open mouth. Beck’s throat convulsed as she swallowed the offering whole, while Tanya stepped back, hands on Beck’s shoulders, and gulped down the remains. She wiped her mouth. “Aaaaaahhhhh!”

Bragg was heaving in great chestfuls of air, his eyes focused on some point at infinity. It looked for all the world as if he’d just experienced some sort of transcendental event and was still coming to terms with being back on the physical plane. Because he had. Sex-fuelled and dope-enhanced, without the immediacy of the first encounter, this latest fuck had resulted in total sensory overload, that rendered the extraordinary mundane and normal, day-to-day existence positively insufferable.

Less philosophical but just as replete- overuse discomfort aside- Beck was busy savouring the crackalacking fuck she’d just had with this brand new toy. Her old man was well enough endowed, but she had always wondered at the limits of her physical ability and was extremely encouraged by the results. Not that it was something she thought compellingly more-ish. Instead, it was just nice to know she had the means. Slinging herself off Bragg’s legs, she waddled bow-legged over to Watson who sat, reclining against the cockpit moulding, his dwindling erection still holding its own.

Kneeling on the upholstery, facing him, Beck straddled his legs. Grasping his dick with both hands, she ploughed her slit with the head once or twice then jammed him in. Her body heaved a sigh of pleasure at the feel of his well familiar dimensions, and she settled her weight on him until he bumped into her cervix. And with a twist of her hips he was home, going where he often went but none had followed. Head on his shoulder, she heaved a deep sigh.

Tanya took up a similar position, as if reclaiming ownership of her patently rattled husband. “How was that, Birthday Boy?”

Bragg let his head fall back. “You know how it was.” he replied huskily, “At least you ought to. Do you?”

“Only second-hand,” Tanya laughed, “from the glowing testimonials of countless satisfied customers. But I bet I know how Beck feels. It’s not so long ago that I can’t remember.”

“What do you say, Chook?” Watson asked the top of Beck’s head, “How was it?”

“Umm...” Beck hedged, “not too bad.”

“Not too bad?” Watson demanded. “Not too bad? Did you cum?”

Beck thought about it. “Okay then, it was great.”

“So it was great now?”

“Any advance on ‘great’?” Bragg asked hopefully.

“Oh, stop it, Rodge.” Tanya admonished, sliding backwards and forwards in Bragg’s lap, his cock up to the hilt in her velvet grip. “Don’t fall for it, Beck, he’s just fishing for compliments. You’ll just go giving him a big head.”

He already had a big head- Beck thought, almost as wide as her slit was long- and a long, thick shaft. While she had often fantasised about bigger, fatter, longer, harder, it was Watson’s finesse she now savoured, not Bragg’s brute dimensions. Once in a while, for a treat maybe, but for fun and comfort she liked what she had.

“Well...” Tanya sighed and elevated up off her husband’s stiff pole. Still hyper-sensitised, Bragg winced as she dragged herself over the base of his knob, her own skilful muscles tightly constricted. Her letting him fuck this beautiful teen was a magnanimous indulgence, but his cock otherwise remained her property.

Similar thoughts were running through Beck’s mind. The old man was hers, even if she shared him around.

“Did you say something about another joint?” Bragg asked hopefully.

Watson ran a hand across his close-cropped pate. Letting the neighbour fuck his girl was one thing, but sharing his precious stash... “What about you, Tan?” he asked. If the naked goddess with the bouncing tits and his cum leaking out of her pussy was up for it...

“A little choof? Really? Damo, you’re spoiling us. I’d love a smoke, thank you.”

Beck put in a bid. “Can I have a puff?”

“What?” Watson bridled, “No!”

Beck crossed her arms, pouting. “You’ve always let me before.”

“It’s bad for you!”

“It’s bad for you!”

“Oh, Damo,” Tanya tutted, “don’t be such an old fuddy-duddy! A little puff of weed isn’t going to hurt. What do you say? If I accidentally exhaled a lungful into her?”

“Okay,” Watson held up his hand, “okay... but it’s bloody cooking in here. Let’s go next door and get under the Bimini.”

* * *

With the sun hovering high overhead, the moving feast repositioned to the yacht next door, taking shelter under Aurora’s blue Bimini, a shady canvas cover stretched like an awning over the cockpit. While Watson got busy rolling a stout joint, Tanya popped the top off a Veuve and passed it around, to be quaffed straight from the bottle, desert island style.

Stoking up his latest offering, Watson took a huge drag then passed it to Tanya who sat, stark naked apart from sunnies and a baseball cap, on the far side of the cockpit beside her husband. Bragg had that look again- the wide eyes, the vacant expression, the raging hard-on- that he got whenever Beck was around, and he couldn’t take his eyes off the lithe little blonde. Taking a drag, Tanya handed the joint to Bragg and crooked her finger at Beck. In a single bound, she was between Tanya’s legs, hand’s braced on the woman’s lean thighs. Bending, Tanya pressed her lips to Beck’s and as Beck breathed in, Tanya slowly breathed out.

Beck coughed once or twice but held it in for a while then exhaled a blue plume. “Mmm...” she said, then wiped her mouth, “Purple Daze.”

The old man nodded. It was some of his best, for special occasions only. “And you know what that means.” he warned. Beck nodded. One puff too many and she’d be in orbit.

A mellow silence settled over the world. Fearing he’d seen the last of the joint, Watson commenced rolling another, strictly for himself and Tanya. “Here.” he said, extending his arm, “Pass this to Tan would you Chook?”

Beck dutifully delivered the joint and Tanya took a long, deep drag. Before Watson could say ‘no!’, she motioned Beck over and filled her lungs.

“Say ‘thank you’, Beck.” Watson groused. “Really, Tan, you’re spoiling her.”

Beck nodded, struggling to hold onto the smoke, then burst into a fit of coughing. Sucking the last of the life out of his commandeered smoke, Bragg flicked the butt overboard then squinted at the world through the dope haze. While the first joint had been a mere appetizer, the main course had the kick of a mule. He smacked his lips- the first bottle of Champers had hardly touched the sides and he was suddenly parched. “Jesus, Damon,” he croaked, “I could murder a beer. How about you?”

“Beer?” Tanya echoed, fondling her breasts. “Bugger the beer. Why don’t we crack another bottle of Veuve?”

Brag looked at her through slitted eyes. “Shall we?”

Tanya got unsteadily to her feet, scratching her ribs. “Jesus, Damo, what’s the go with this dope?”

“My best stuff. For VIPs only.”

“Your generous vastness-” Bragg pronounced loftily, then his voice trailed off.

“Your vast generosity is exceeded only by your girl’s stunning good looks. “ Tanya smiled, “Is that what you were trying to say?”

Bragg peered at her vacantly in reply, sporting a great big, happy stoner-grin.

“Jesus Christ!” Tanya shook her head. “It’s just like being back at Uni.” Turning, she looked at their boat, apparently two or three miles away, heaving slowly up and down, rubbing gunwales with Aurora. “Did somebody just mention Champagne?”

“Yes.” Bragg nodded. “You did.”

“Bugger!” Tanya cursed. “Damon. If I try to fly off into space, grab my ankles. And guys. If I’m not back in ten minutes, send a search party.” Climbing with great caution out of the cockpit, Tanya headed next door.

Watching her go, Beck backed up until she bumped into Watson’s knee, then threw a leg over and straddled his thigh. The plump outer lips of her mound mushed open, bringing the slick inner furrow to bear, slipping and sliding over the skin of his leg. “Woah!” she breathed, “I think it’s working.”

“The dope?”

Beck nodded.

Gripping her hips, Watson began sliding her backwards and forwards, as she arched her back and raised her head. “I’ll give you twenty minutes to stop that!” she panted.

“Twenty? I bet you a fuck you don’t last five.”

There was a thump and Tanya reappeared, jumping between boats, almost overbalancing. Raising her sunnies, she peered into the shade. “Aye aye! What’s all this then?”

Beck was grinding her sex into Watson’s leg, humping and squirming and wiggling her hips. Head back, eyes squeezed shut, she bit her lip. Watson wormed his tongue into her ear, as he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. “Are you gonna cum?”

The girl nodded. “If I don’t stop.”

“Do you want to keep going?”

She nodded again. “Uh huh.”

Bragg leant forward, elbows on his knees, staring wide-eyed at the spectacle unfolding nearby.

“Would you like some help, Sweetheart?” Tanya asked quietly, kneeling at Watson’s feet.

Beck shook her head, her lower back flexing as she drove her splayed mound faster and faster, back and forth over Watson’s slick leg. She gripped his knee, whimpering, as the motion took on a life of its own, and finished the mission on autopilot. “Oh god, Dommy,” she gasped, “I’m cumming... Oh god... Dommy... oh god...” Teeth clenched, Beck doubled over as the climax peaked, and finished herself off with a flurry of fingers across her hard little clit. For a moment she froze, panting and flinching, while Bragg sat back, slack-jawed, staring at her.

“Fuck me.” he intoned, “Did she just cum?”

Three heads nodded in reply.

“Fuck me!” he said reverently, “That was incredible!”

Beck straightened to find both Bragg and Tanya ogling her. “Sorry.” she said quietly. “It’s the dope. It always does that.”

“Damon!” Tanya said flatly, “Give that girl a smoke! Right now!”

“It’s all good fun until someone loses an eye.” Watson replied. He knew as well as she did, one puff too many and they’d be cleaning up an uncommanded pukeage. Beck dismounted, leaving Watson with a drenched upper leg. He dragged a fingertip through the slimy mess and sucked it clean. “Now that’s gonna stain.”

“If you could bottle that,” Tanya said, “you’d be a millionaire. And speaking of bottles.” The cork shot off another bottle of French Champagne. Watson looked on as the bottle spurted foam, knowing exactly how it felt. Raising his eyes, he took in the dope-hazed surroundings to find their tiny little microcosm had somehow morphed into heavenly paradise.