Aurora - The Femdom Domain Ch. 01

Story Info
An aspiring mage comes of age in a matriarchal world.
9.5k words
4.63
16.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Golden Age of Lithuin

It was a sunny autumn day as Aden strolled through the city square. He wore a smile and walked with a spring his his step. His was a cheerful disposition that only such a day could produce. Solacia was a swirling vortex of color this time of year. The light chill of early fall had arrived, filling his lungs with sharp, clean air as his boots clomped down the street.

Contrasting with the prominent browns and grays of Solacia's buildings, monuments and cobblestone streets, the fall foliage was at its most potent. The pink and white of cherry blossoms, the deep purple of flowering plum trees and the red, orange and yellow of sugar maples coexisted in this place. They lined the streets, providing a canopy to shade the city during the summer and became a kaleidoscope of rainbow tones as their leaves glided to the ground later in the year. Each stiff breeze became a feast for the eyes as the varied fallen petals mingled in the wind.

Aden was dressed for the weather with a brown overcoat providing a second layer over his tunic and tan pants. A blue cape, wrapped around his shoulders and flowing in his wake, was the only true splash of color in his outfit. A young man from a poor farming village couldn't afford more than that; not to mention a student with no income but what he received from the occasional odd job.

What his attire lacked, his natural features more than made up for. Aden sported a thick head of short, golden hair. His blonde locks, combined with the sparkle of deep green eyes, drew many longing gazes. So did his athletic form, sculpted from many years in the fields and surrounding forests where he'd learned to hunt. Even multiple layers of cloth, silk and leather couldn't hide the well-toned limbs of a young, medium-build man in his prime.

He wasn't the tallest at 5'10, but he was a looker. Aden would've done well for female companionship even before the Cataclysm, when the world was still called Noctem and the population was evenly split between men and women. Now, in the new world of Aurora, he was a rare specimen, doubly prized for his charms.

The streets, walkways and shops around him bustled and buzzed with activity. Virtually all of it was the sight and sound of women. The Cataclysm, which ended the The Great War of the Magi hundreds of years ago, killed off the vast majority of the male population in one mighty, catastrophic wave of magical energy. It ended the war quickly, but at great cost. Since that time, not only had birth rates plummeted, but only one in five births resulted in a male child. The consequences of this were worldwide, affecting every race that walked Aurora.

Aurora was the new name for the world, chosen after the Cataclysm. It was widely adopted once the last vestiges of male authority slipped away and the women of each race, society and kingdom took total social, political and economic control. This was done more out of necessity than malice or ambition, though there were undoubtedly no shortage of women who were eager to reshape a world that had treated them as second class citizens and brood mares for most of its history.

Now the shoe was on the other foot. Though, for Aden and most other men, it wasn't all bad. Sure, many of the age-old prejudices had been reversed. Men were often talked over, minimized, treated like children and viewed as property. Some women only valued them for what they could offer sexually, irrespective of their personality, desires and feelings. Female chauvinism wasn't yet the standard, at least not in Lithuin, but it was an attitude and set of behaviors that were becoming more common the older and more powerful the matriarchies of Aurora grew.

The crucial difference between the circumstances of modern men and the plight of women in the old world is that men were now in high demand. To the extent they were property, they were rarely personal property, because their low numbers necessitated an abandonment of monogamy. Instead, men were seen as a kind of collective property of their respective societies. Every male was expected to perform prodigious sexual service in order to keep their populations from crashing.

The irony wasn't lost on him that in a world fully dominated by women, a man's value had never been higher. And yet, the irony only existed out of historical perspective. To the young student and aspiring mage, none of this was unusual. Aden had grown up in the Golden Age and, for the most part, he was happy to play his expected role.

"AAAAADDDEEENNNN!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to find a familiar trio of girls. It was Evanore, Rhini and Thevira, three students he'd shared classes with during his first two years at the academy. They wore robes and matching outfits of blue, red and green, respectively, signaling the schools of magic they were specializing in. Enchantment for Evanore, battle magic for Rhini and healing for Thevira.

Thevira stood out the most for multiple reasons. She was the tallest of the three, carried an intimidating spear and the loincloth hanging from her waist couldn't fully hide the massive dong Aden was only too familiar with. He'd enjoyed trysts with each of them from time to time, but it was never enough for any of the libidinous vixens. As of late, their pursuit of him had become even more dogged.

They raced to meet him in the center of the courtyard. Aden swept his cloak aside and placed his hand on the pommel of his sword, striking a pose as he waited for the inevitable.

"Hey! Where ya headed?" Rhini initiated.

"And can we tag along?" Evanore added with a giggle.

"Hello, ladies. I'm on my way to the institute."

"We just got out for the day" Thevira replied. "Why don't you ditch and we can have some fun?"

"Yeah, come shopping with us!" Rhini exclaimed. "Let's get rid of those boring hide pants and get you some quality leather. Don't you think he'd look better in something shiny?"

"Definitely" Evanore answered with a nod. "C'mon, Aden. It'll be fun."

"Sorry, girls. Love to, but if I'm late for class again, Mistress Spellsong might discipline me in a way I don't like."

Thevira snickered. "Awww, how sad for you! Take your licks, Aden. We'll make it worth your while. What's our favorite blonde doing later tonight?"

"Not sure yet. The professor said I might be staying late, so I can't make any promises."

Rhini grimaced. "Ugghhh! The archmages get to have all the fun. It's so unfair!"

Aden smiled and shrugged.

"Oh yeah! Been meaning to ask. Why aren't you in any of our classes anymore?"

"The administrative council decided to put me on a personalized program. I meet with the professors one on one, now."

"Of course! Those greedy cunts are hogging their star pupil" Thevira spat.

"Star? I wouldn't go that far. I'm well behind all of you."

"It's literally in your name, Aden Starmark" Rhini pointed out. "And you're certainly ahead by male standards, though I doubt that's why they want time alone with you."

"I can't blame them" Evanore said, grinning widely as she strode closer to Aden. She ran her hand down his left shoulder and arm. "They understand his true value." The lustful enchantress reached below and groped at his crotch aggressively. Her smug smile turned to a look of shock when she felt the unyielding strength of steel below his pants. "Wh- What the hell?!?" She recoiled in confusion.

"Is he wearing a cage?" Rhini asked with a furrowed brow.

Thevira laughed and shook her head.

"Mistress Spellsong's orders" Aden confirmed with a cheeky smile. "I guess this is part of my training now."

"FLAMING RUIN!" Evanore yelled. "Unbelievable!"

"We're in the middle of a population crisis and the elf witch is locking up men's dicks" Rhini said in disbelief.

Thevira was about to add her two cents when she was shoved aside. Another trio of women pushed past the mages. They were dressed in gleaming white plate armor enchanted with arcane wards and inscribed with the insignia of the Knights of Lithuin. It featured a downward pointed sword with a beaming sun behind it. Each woman carried a deadly polearm in addition to the sheathed sword at her side. Their weapons and armor clinked as they marched to a stop between Aden and the girls. He recognized Raissa, the raven-haired captain of the guard.

"That's enough!" she announced as she stepped between the horny mages and their prey. "Are these girls bothering you, Aden?"

"No, not at all" he imparted. "Though, I really do need to get going."

Captain Raissa turned to Evanore and nudged her with her shaft of her halberd. "Buzz off! All of you!"

"Come find us later, Aden!" Rhini yelled as she waved and backed away.

"Later, sexy!" Thevira called over her shoulder.

Evanore gave Raissa the stink eye and grunted in annoyance before stalking off.

"Thank you, Captain" Aden spoke with a respectful nod.

"Oh, it's no trouble" the knight replied as she turned back to him. "Though, if you want to thank us properly, you should stop by the barracks some time. Us knights like to have fun too" she added with a wink.

"I'll keep that in mind. Have a good day, Ma'am."

"You too. May Aurora's light guide you."

As the three imposing, armor-decked amazons turned and waltzed off, Aden couldn't help but notice they all wore curved metal codpieces, protecting their extra equipment below. The majority of the kingdom's knights were Futanari. It wasn't a universal truth by any means, but Futa women tended to be bigger, stronger and more aggressive than regular women, on average. Their attributes lent themselves to martial pursuits and warrior roles, though many were capable spell slingers as well.

The existence of Futanari was another effect of the Cataclysm. In addition to the massive loss of men and fertility, half of all females were now born with a cock instead of a quim. One would think that would help balance out the loss of males and enable healthy population growth, but that was the cruel irony. Futanari semen, in all its massive volume and thick consistency, was not only sterile, but toxic to ordinary women.

Since Futas and traditional females couldn't copulate without risking severe illness or death, that left the small population of males even more burdened with sexual expectation. Men were equally sought after by normal women for breeding and by Futas to receive their impressive endowments. It was a constant tug-of-war that wouldn't end until a male's virile years were behind him, and even then, he would likely be pursued by Futanari until the end of his days. For the legions of well hung Futa throughout Aurora, there were never enough warm boy holes to go around.

While waiting for a crack at the next available man-slut, most Futas relied on toys and magic to get themselves off. This would temporarily placate their all-consuming sex drives, but it was a poor substitute. It didn't compare to the blissful high of domination and emptying their oversized balls in the fleshy confines of a subservient male. At times, desperate Futanari would mate with each other, taking turns bottoming for mutual benefit, but this was done grudgingly. The natural inclination of the Futa was to give, not receive, and within their warrior culture submitting carried the stigma of weakness and a slight to their pride.

These were the new power dynamics and sexual norms that had been established since the historic events that ended the last age. And so, Aden marched to class through the central square of Solacia, being cat-called and propositioned by dozens of female onlookers. This was a daily occurrence for him and the rest of the small minority of male students. Aden recognized many of the sultry, sex-starved women, having engaged with them before. Others he'd never met, yet they were no less bold in their advances.

Such was life in the golden age of Lithuin. One could rightly criticize a society where the vast majority of males ended up as sex workers, but the truth was the men of Lithuin had it better than the male contingent of certain other kingdoms. Here, men were free to travel, free to go to school if they qualified and free to profit from their own labors, just as women. No collars or shackles were worn by men except those they consented to or earned through serious criminal offense. The same could not be said in other corners of Aurora.

As the towering stonework structure of the Solacia Institute of the Arcane came into view, Aden heard a young woman call out in the courtyard behind him.

"Look! The halo! The halo is coming!!!"

He turned and lifted his gaze to the heavens. Sure enough, the wide golden band of magical energy slid across the sky. The glowing ribbon flowed overhead, passing over every stretch of Aurora's lands and oceans. It did so four times each day; at morning, midday, dusk and deepest night. At each interval, the halo dispersed from the legendary Guidestone and blanketed the sky in its radiance for a few precious moments. Everywhere it passed, shimmering particles of energy drifted to the surface like slow-falling magical rain and faded into the ether.

Not only was the Guidestone the catalyst of the Cataclysm, it was a daily declaration of feminine divinity and the guiding light through which Aurora's new order had taken shape. It's beauty and power were undeniable, especially at the darkest hour when its glow defied the night. Virtually all residents of Aurora looked to it in reverence, thankful for the glorious age in which they lived.

'Damn. Second halo already? Great... I'm officially late for class.'

* * * * *

*WHAP*

"Focus!" Mistress Spellsong called out with a playful smack across Aden's ass. She flexed the riding crop in her hands as she stalked back and forth behind the young man. "You're better than this."

"Yes, Mistress..." Aden answered through gritted teeth. His eyes were closed and his right arm remained outstretched. It pointed towards the professor's desk where a single, unsharpened pencil sat undisturbed. It lay not far from the nameplate which read 'Archmage Leilana Spellsong.'

The senior spellcaster's personal study was a showcase of all things mystical and kinky. There were dozens of bookcases featuring everything from dusty, ancient tomes to the latest treatises on every school of magic. Leather furniture, upholstered in glossy red, sensual brown and shiny black. Rows of tables with measuring tools, beakers and other lab equipment arranged for various experiments. Sex toys, restraints and instruments of discipline were abundant, hanging from wall racks or stored neatly on metal shelves.

The scent of old books, incense and leather was a mixture Aden's nose was growing accustomed to. It was the first thing he noticed each time he entered Leilana's den. The second, and even more striking, was the elegant sorceress herself. She was a classic portrait of elven beauty. A slim, curvy figure, thin face with a slight oval shape, a cute nose and small, pouty lips. The archmage had dazzling eyes of cerulean blue, outlined with black liner and shadow.

Mistress Spellsong's hair color changed from day to day, easily altered with a simple spell. Today it was deep purple. Her style changed less frequently. She preferred long hair, ringed at the top of her head with a tiara-like braid. Two thick tufts of her purple locks hung down the front on either side, framing her face and pointy ears.

The elves of Aurora all had pointed ears, though the direction in which they posed differed greatly. Some elf ears pointed up, some down and some, like Leilana's, stuck out sideways, perfectly level. Large, diamond-shaped earrings of gold and black hung from her ears on short gold chains. A matching necklace stretched from the base of her neck to the top of her cleavage. Its shining gold disc was engraved with a massive tree, the emblem of her home kingdom, Erandell. Elvish script circled the ornate piece on the outside, lining its full circumference.

Completing her look was the tight, black silky top with golden accents that wrapped around her breasts and torso. It tucked neatly into shiny, black leather pants and glossy black boots with four inch heels. The heels brought her 5'6 frame up to even standing with Aden. They clicked off the hardwood floor as she circled to his front.

"Hey" she spoke, popping into Aden's field of vision. "You're sweating! Easy, Aden. Remember how I taught you..."

He opened his eyes and looked to the gorgeous mage as his body trembled.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm trying!"

"Don't try so hard. Let it happen naturally. All the best things happen that way" she replied with a wink.

Aden nodded and returned his gaze to the desk. He felt for the energy in the ether and prepared to summon it. He imagined the pencil in his grasp; how its smooth exterior would feel in his fingers. All he had to do was connect the two, but that was easier said than done.

Leilana folded her arms below her bust and watched him intently. She looked to the desk and back to Aden several times as minutes passed. No movement was registered. Finally, she sighed and nudged his outstretched arm with her crop.

"That's enough for now. Let's take a break."

Mistress Spellsong moved behind the desk, set down her crop and took her seat. Aden followed suit, walking to the armchair at its front and sinking into the plush leather.

"Mistress Spellsong. With all due respect, I don't see the point of this. I'm not even interested in telekinesis. I just want to learn how to heal."

The archmage's eyebrows rose in haughty amusement. "You can't even move a pencil and you want to control the primal forces of nature? First things first, Aden."

"I suppose. It just feels... beyond me."

"It's not. I assure you. Most men can't even touch the ether anymore, but your connection to it is strong. Your potential has been clear since day one. That's why you're here. It will take time and hardship, but that's the way it is for any kind of training. Studying. Combat arts. Cumming while wearing a chastity cage."

"Oh. Is that why my dick is locked up?"

"Yes. I intend for you to learn the ultimate pleasure. How to orgasm merely from being teased and fucked. I'm sure it's frustrating for you right now, but you'll thank me later."

"Frustrating? That's putting it mildly. Though, in all honesty, you're making a lot of girls way more frustrated than me. This thing has really cut into my dating life" he said while glancing down at his crotch. "Half of my dates, anyway."

"Yes, I imagine your non-Futa partners are none too happy with me right now. They've begun looking elsewhere, I take it?"

"Most of them, yeah."

"So the only sex you've had recently is giving oral or getting fucked in the ass?"

"Since you put it on two weeks ago? Yup."

"Good" she responded with a devilish grin. "Let's keep that up."

"Yes, Mistress" he replied with a smirk. "I'm willing to endure hardship. To become a better lover and especially to be a healer."

Leilana shifted her body. The tall leather chair creaked as she crossed her legs and leaned back. "You've brought this up several times. I can tell it's important to you. What is it that's made you so set on being a healer?"

Aden's cheeky smile faded and his gaze fell. He was silent a few moments as the worst memory of his childhood rushed to the forefront of his mind. "It was my mother. She died when I was twelve."

"Ah, yes. There were no details listed, but I remember reading that in your file. I'm very sorry."