Aurora - The Femdom Domain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was red plague. It took her fast. There was no time to bring her somewhere that could treat her. If we'd had a more skilled healer in the village..."

Leilana nodded. "I understand. That's terrible you lost her so young."

"That's why I'll never change my name."

"Starmark was your birth name?"

"Yeah. She chose it because there was a comet in the sky when I was born. When I came of age and got the chance to take a new one, I didn't."

Mistress Spellsong smiled sweetly. "That's a wonderful way to honor her, Aden."

"Thanks."

"Your dossier didn't mention your father. I'm guessing he wasn't in the picture?"

"Never even knew him. Mom told me his name, once, but I don't remember it."

It was typical of the post Cataclysm world. Most children would never have a father in their life. Lithuin's laissez-faire treatment of men only compounded the issue. In this kingdom, guys could wander from city to city sowing their wild oats and they would lack for nothing. Making themselves available to the masses of horny femmes was all that was expected of them. Consequently, fatherhood was an all but dead concept.

"The women of the village raised you from that point on?"

"Yes. It was always like that, to some extent. Even before she passed, it felt like I had lots of mothers looking out for me."

"That's good to know. In many ways, everything that's happened since the Cataclysm has vindicated the changes it brought. The peace we now live in is proof that women are more fit to rule. We don't just lead and inspire, we empathize and nurture. Qualities that were severely lacking in the men of ages past. Their vanity almost destroyed the world."

"I'm glad it didn't. I'm very grateful to have grown up in this time, under the glow of the Guidestone. I think about it every time I see the statue of Ushani Dreamseer in the square."

"Well said, young man. I hope you feel as cared for here in Solacia as you did back home."

"Of course! It's impossible not to feel loved. Though, it's a little different when most of the women you meet are trying to tempt you into their bed chamber."

Leilana laughed. She raised her thin eyebrows, locked eyes with her student and offered her most alluring smile. "There's more than one way to be a Mommy."

Aden's face turned crimson as the gorgeous archmage scanned him up and down. There was warmth and compassion in the professor's voice, but her gaze was pure lust. He'd gotten used to being an object of sexual desire the longer he lived in the city, but it was still flattering to be sought after by a woman as worldly and powerful as Mistress Spellsong. He opened his mouth, hoping to reply with something suave, but his thoughts were a jumble of horny nonsense. Aden paused before choosing the reply that was always respectful and welcome. "Yes, Mistress."

Leilana opened one of the drawers at her side and withdrew a black rubber glove. She stood from her seat and motioned for him to follow suit. "Come now! Let's have another go. I know what you need to learn this skill properly."

She walked around the desk, seized Aden's hand and led him to the side of the wide oak structure. Leilana slipped behind him again and pulled him back a few steps. She guided him into position with eager hands before speaking into his ear.

"You need to relax. Take off your pants."

"What? Mistress! Now?!?"

"Yes, now! You heard me. Your underwear too, if you're wearing any..."

Aden wasn't sure how that was supposed to help him relax, but he obeyed her edict swiftly. He'd removed his cloak, sword and accessories upon entering, so only his boots, trousers and underpants had to go. He unbuckled his belt and stripped with all possible haste, tossing his garments aside in a pile. Soon, he was naked below the waist; his steel-encased manhood hanging out in the cool air.

*SNAP*

The sound of stretched rubber shot out as Leilana pulled the glove over her right hand. She stepped to Aden's left and guided her bare hand under his tunic. It traveled up his abdomen and chest, rubbing him sensually as her gloved right hand zeroed in on his ass. She traced the curvature of his cheeks up and down, easing her rubbery digits into the warmth of his crack.

"Begin again" she spoke into his left ear this time. "Focus."

Aden lifted his right arm and began the process anew. As he sought out the energy in the ether, he felt two of Mistress Spellsong's fingers circling around his vulnerable pucker. She alternated her movements, guiding her hand up and down his fleshy cheeks and then pressing her index and middle fingers more insistently against his fleshy flower.

"M-Mistress... How am I supposed to-"

"Focus!" she repeated as her fingers plowed through his tight ring. "Like I said, just let it happen."

Aden gasped and shook in her grasp. Her left hand continued to stroke his chest up and down. The hem of his tunic followed her aggressive motions as she glided over his skin and groped at his pecs. Her two rubbery invaders sank deep in his warm hole and flowed out smoothly. She established a rhythm that brought a mildly painful stretching as her fingers entered and a shiver of pure bliss each time they rubbed against his prostate.

"Feel the ether. Feel the pencil" she chanted into his ear. She spoke the words often as she continued her steady assault on his ass.

Her mantra was the only thing keeping him from abandoning the lesson altogether. If not for her instructions, he'd be unable to concentrate on anything but the wonderful sensations cascading through his body. The pace of her finger fucking increased. Soon, she added a third finger and speared them deep in his yielding boy pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Feel the ether. Feel the pencil."

Aden did as he was bade. His mind clung to the chant as her increasingly aggressive strumming threatened to overwhelm him. Blood rushed to his nethers, flooding his cock and forcing it to balloon into the metal coils of his chastity cage. Pre-cum leaked from his tip in abundance, sliding through the tiny window in the metal shield constraining his bulging glans. A giddy warmth overtook Aden's body as Leilana's rubbery digits slid in and out in a wet, rubbery frenzy.

"Now, Aden! DO IT!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"PUSH IT!!!"

The summoned energy and his thoughts connected in an instant of arcane clarity. From his outstretched hand the force shot forth, invisible, but fully real. The pencil launched off the desk and sailed through the air. It hit the distant wall with a light clatter before falling to the floor and rolling to a stop. Mistress Spellsong persisted, pistoning her fingers in and out of his accommodating bottom until Aden moaned and lowered his arm.

"Good boy! VERY good!" Her rubbery fingers slurped out of his freshly stretched hole. Her left hand pulled free from his shirt and reached up to brush the hair obscuring Aden's face. She doted on him further, wiping the sweat from his strained, glistening brow. "You're the first male I've seen do that in fifty years. Congratulations."

"Thank you... Mistress..." he said between deep breaths.

Leilana leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. Her dark purple lipstick left a sizable imprint. "This calls for a celebration. A reward!"

"A day out of my cage, perhaps?"

"Pffft. You wish!"

"An hour, then?" he asked with desperation in his voice.

"Not a chance."

Mistress Spellsong stepped back, extended her hand and called upon the same ethereal energies. With much greater discipline and direction, her favorite strapon harness lifted from its resting place on the wall and shot through the air. A thick, ten inch dildo was locked into the stylish web of leather and metal. Its shaft landed in her gloved hand with a moist smack, the buckles of the harness jingling below.

She nudged Aden toward the desk. "Bend over. Legs apart."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Aden lowered himself on the desk, face-first, and spread his bare legs, Mistress Spellsong put on an even more impressive display of arcane control. She released the big rubber cock and without ever touching the harness, it floated down to her waist. Its many straps wrapped around her lower body and buckled themselves on her hips and thighs. They pulled tight, sinking into her shiny pants with the creak of leather on leather.

With a second flourish of her hand, Leilana summoned more accessories from her well-stocked shelves of naughty toys. Aden's arms were pulled above his head and brought together at the wrists. Leather cuffs streaked to his body, wrapped around his wrists and ankles and buckled firmly. A metal fastener sealed his wrist cuffs close together while the chains on the ankle cuffs wound around the legs of the desk before locking into their own links. Within seconds, the would-be mage was completely at her mercy.

Leilana looked down at the fearsome dong protruding from her midsection. It was a thick, purple ten-incher covered with soft round nubs all along its shaft. It was already designed to drive the receiver wild and Mistress Spellsong knew how to make it even more mind-breakingly pleasurable. She took hold of the weighty toy with her ungloved hand and her fingers glowed yellow with mystical mana.

"Lubricus Laviosa!"

She stroked the toy up and down and a steamy, viscous gel spread over its fearsome length. The magically summoned lube would not only ease its passage, but made the rubber feel warm to the touch and supple as Futa flesh. It contained a variety of unique chemical compounds including a potent aphrodisiac and a powerful pleasure enhancer.

Aden had been pegged by many women since coming to Solacia, including Mistress Spellsong herself, but this was one anal pounding he would never forget. The salacious sorceress was intent on making him vocalize his submission and hearing him beg for more until the last minute of their session was spent.

Leilana stalked forth, seized his hips and slid her grease-slathered rod along his crack. She slipped it back and forth between his cheeks, teasing him exquisitely as the pleasure-building goo smeared across his soft folds. He squirmed in her grasp, whimpering in desire and rubbing his bottom back against her succulent strapon.

"Are you ready for your reward, Aden?"

"Goddess, yes!"

"I'm not sure I believe you. You'll need to convince me."

"Please, give it to me Mistress!"

"Give you what? You said you wanted your cage off. Is that not what you want anymore?"

"No! I mean... yes!"

"You're sending mixed signals."

"I... I want both, Mistress."

*SMACK*

Leilana's gloved palm blasted off his right ass cheek. The crisp sound of rubber meeting flesh pierced the study.

"Isn't that just like a naughty human slut boy?!? So greedy! You only get one. Your cage off till the end of our session while you lick my ass, or this big, fat fuck-rod I've prepared just for you! Which do you want, Aden?"

Aden's face was flush with desire as he writhed his ass back on her slimy toy.

"......F-Fuck me."

*SMACK*

Aden's ass jiggled with another stern swat.

"What?!? Did you just give me an order???"

"Please, Mistress Spellsong! I beg you! Please fuck my slutty ass!!!"

"Mmmmm. That's more like it. "

Leilana pulled back her hips, aimed the tip of her weapon at her favorite target and plowed her girthy weapon into his depths. Her slime-slick dildo sank deep, but her advance slowed when she hit the halfway point. Even though she'd recently loosened him up, her fingers couldn't compare to the fat column of hard, greasy rubber surging forward. Aden let out a long, low groan as its soft nubs glided through his tight anatomy.

Mistress Spellsong wasted no time rearing back and thrusting her well-lubed toy even deeper. Aden's starfish gaped wider, splitting under the pressure of this new, more forceful invasion. He grunted and tugged on his bonds, his body tensing as Leilana broke him in.

The giddy elven Domina looked down at him with lustful relish. Her body entered a steady rhythm, gliding out of his sucking hole and thrusting back in with rapturous need. With every tug of his hips and forceful stab, her cock sank deeper. Excess lube squelched from his stuffed rim to a growing puddle on the floor. Most of the magical goop coated Aden's insides. A warm, tingling sensation built in his ravaged tunnel, growing more pleasant by the minute as Leilana came close to bottoming out.

After a lengthy, slow, preliminary fuck, Mistress Spellsong finally went balls deep in Aden's yielding pucker. She leaned down, her breasts pressing into his back as her cock stayed lodged in his aching ass. She moved her hips in small circles, stretching him out even further and preparing him for the real thrills to come. Once he was fully loose and she was deep-dicking him full throttle, it would be nothing but brain-shredding bliss for her caged bottom boy.

"I know you have a session with Mistress Nightwind this afternoon" she spoke just behind him. "She can thank me later for breaking you in. You can thank me right now."

"Thank you, Mistress!"

Leilana glided out six inches and slammed her heavy schlong back to the base. Aden winced, his mind turning to jello as the sheer fullness of the insertion and the gel-like nubs of the dildo robbed him of all rational thought. The sultry spell-slinger repeated the motion, entering a faster cadence of continuous fucking. Each smooth thrust ended with the toy's rubber balls smacking into his helpless scrotum.

"The first break of the year is coming up and I know just how we should spend it. I'm planning something special. Join me on vacation and I promise you it will be the most wonderful week of your slutty life! Doesn't that sound nice?"

The thought of spending a week with Mistress Spellsong would've shocked him if he wasn't already overwhelmed. Speculating on the joys of such a vacation would be its own wonderful exercise, if he could focus on anything but the thick rubber missile filling his hole and slapping his ass with ever faster and more forceful fucks.

"So nice, Mistress!"

"Perfect! It's a date then... Okay, prepare yourself Aden! It's time for the real fun!"

"Wha?!?"

Leilana's hips flew into overdrive. Her fingers dug into his flanks with a strong grip as she railed Aden with every bit of her strength. The bliss-wracked human fuck toy lay across the table, quivering as Mistress Spellsong pummeled his ass with all haste. His trapped penis and punished scrotum swung below him, battered by her ferocious fucking. Aden's pre-cum dripped to the floor in gobs, mingling with the ocean of greasy magical lube.

"Who's your Mommy now, Aden?"

"Oh... OH, FUCK! YOU ARE MISTRESS SPELLSONG!!!"

"That's right! And you'll wear my cage forever if that's what I want."

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"WON'T YOU?!?"

"YES, MOMMY!!!"

"Good boy. Now tell Mommy what you want!"

"PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! FUCK ME, MOMMY!!!"

* * * * *

Ushani sighed as she sipped wine and rested in her luxurious cathedra. It was smaller and less ornate than her most prominent seat in the throne room, but it remained an impressive piece. Where her back and ass rested lay thick, supple red leather. Its exterior was a sturdy frame of obsidian with two dragons carved into the rock at the top on either side. Likewise, both of the chair's soft arm rests ended with the stony face of a gargoyle.

Aurora's oldest and most powerful sorceress sat at the top of the Tower of Radiance. She spent many a night there, gazing into the Matriarch and watching its sleek, blood-red surface pulse with magical might. It swirled with red mana and crackled with golden energy, teeming and flashing as it waited to fire the next brilliant halo across the surface of their world. While many called it the Guidestone, the Aurora stone or 'the light of Aurora', few new its true name. The name Ushani, herself, had given it.

The age-old enchantress could take any number of forms, but tonight she presented her authentic self. The raven-haired Queen of Lucia and Headmistress of the Guiding Light was proud of her original, human shape. Her appearance was much the same as it had been centuries ago, when she unleashed the Matriarch and ended the War of the Magi. The only changes she'd made were arcane in nature. Primal magic to enhance her physique and permanent conjurations that kept her beauty flawless.

Atop her jet black hair sat a thick golden headband with a small dragon perched at its peak. The band extended down the sides of her head, curving below her ears until the polished metal trailed back into her shoulder-length locks. Any mortal who beheld her splendor for the first time could easily mistake the archmage for a valkyrie.

Though she often wore a cape, gorget, shoulder armor and various necklaces, tonight she was bare from the neck down to her considerable cleavage. Shoulder straps with inlaid golden studs held up her dark purple corset. A belt of decorative gold plates wrapped around her waist, leading down to a purple skirt that slid almost all the way to the ground. It opened at the front, revealing shapely legs clad in black leather thigh-highs. Ushani's boots matched the dark shine of her armgloves which climbed all the way from her glossy fingers to just below her biceps.

She sat with her legs crossed, her boots receiving the enthusiastic worship of the slave at her feet. His tongue glided up and down her leather-encased calf, spending what little moisture he had to shine Ushani's footwear. Every now and then she paused in her study of the glowing crystal to glance down at her pitiful boot-licker. Every collared male that was chosen for the task felt honored beyond measure. Seeing the depths to which they'd been broken couldn't help but put a thin smile on her face.

Ushani took another sip, draining her chalice completely. She leaned over the side of the chair, where a second male waited on hands and knees; his back ready to serve as table for her cup. Both he and the boot-licker were clad in thick black rubber from head to toe. The holes for their eyes, nose and mouth were the only openings in their permanent latex attire. The steel collars on their necks bore a six digit number, their only identifying mark. The male slaves of Lucia had no name but the pet monikers and degrading epithets their Mistresses chose on a whim.

"It's empty, slave. Go, fetch me more."

The obedient gimp rose quickly, accepted the goblet with reverence and rushed off to refill her wine. As she waited for him to return, Ushani nudged her tongue slave aside and shifted her legs.

"Other one, bitch. And don't forget to lick the bottom. That's the best part!"

"Yes, my Queen."

The eager slave resumed his task. He tried desperately to summon more saliva on his quickly drying tongue but coaxed scarce little. Nonetheless, he extended his tiring appendage and swabbed it along the sole of her left boot. Low moans of adoration and contentment escaped his lips as he went about his work.

An amused murmur escaped Ushani's lips as she eyed the groveling gimp. Her other bitch boy returned and handed Ushani the refilled cup. The equally happy slave lowered himself back down and resumed his position as human furniture.

Just as the haughty sorceress was about to indulge again, a gentle knocking rapped against the chamber door.

"Enter!" Ushani called.

A pretty, half-elf woman with flowing red hair and robes of white and gold entered. She paused only to close the door before continuing further in. It was Yllyeth, a member of Ushani's inner circle and one of the mages on the Guiding Light's high council. She strode past the hovering crystal at the center of the chamber and stopped ten feet from Ushani and her groveling play-things.