Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much to look at, I'm afraid." Vicky offered a breathless disclaimer, her gaze riveted on Watson's free-standing cock.

"No." Watson shook his head. The smell of her arousal was filling the room and the mere sight of her body was making his balls ache. "You're wrong. You're plenty to look at, Vicky. You're gorgeous. Totally stunning."

"Oh..." she blushed, "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Only when it's the truth."

"You really mean it?"

"Honest to god."

Vicky winced at the 'g' word and looked round in a quandary. God was watching, that much she knew. But the lower extremities of her abdomen were aching with desire and while she wasn't game enough to check, she was pretty sure her 'down there' was all dripping wet. And that's not all.

She'd heard girls talking about putting their fingers inside themselves, and moving them around until their bodies went into convulsions. There was no way of knowing what those convulsions might be, or whether they were natural or dangerous. Her law books made no mention of the phenomenon, nor did the Good Book, and not so much as a word was ever breathed about it in church. In fact the girls who did talk about these sorts of things were the very ones who were eventually banished. Now here she was, with her innards spontaneously contracting, feeling like she'd just peed herself, a sense of indescribable pleasure clutching her groin. "Damon?" she quavered breathlessly, "What happens now?"

"Happens?" Watson frowned. "What do you mean?"

The sin she'd just committed was already so heinous the next, inevitable step could hardly make matters worse. Standing trembling on the precipice, she looked deep into the old man's eyes. "Are... are you going to seduce me?"

Watson thought back to Tanya's words. The young woman was a devout Christian, she'd warned, not to mention engaged to be married, and had no concept of sex as anything other than a means of generating god-fearing offspring. "That depends." he hedged.

"On what?"

"On whether you know what you're doing, or whether you've just had too much Champagne."

Vicki hiccupped, instantly undermining anything that followed. "Oh, I promise you, it's not the Champagne." She meant, of course, it was not just the Champagne. The expensive and highly drinkable alcohol had merely opened the cage, but years of pent up frustration were propelling her through the door.

Watson's self-restraint cell frantically signalled his common sense nucleus, but the warning was drowned-out by the blare of his bilateral sex complex. "You do know how old I am, don't you?"

"I don't care." Vicky said fervently. "You've had sex before, I know you have, otherwise you wouldn't have Beck. Damon. Please. Teach me how to be a woman."

Watson's first impulse was to point out that most women just worked it out for themselves. "You probably already know." he shrugged. "Just go with the flow, Vicky. Just enjoy yourself."

"So you're not going to help?"

"Of course I'm going to help."

"Then what do I do?"

Watson searched the room for inspiration. "Okay. Look. Right. Look. First things first. Why don't you just lie down on the bed? Make yourself comfortable."

Vicky climbed onto the bed. She lay back, legs ramrod straight, knees together and arms crossed over her chest, as if carefully composing herself for burial. "Like this?"

"Close." Watson sighed, sitting on the bed beside her, "Now try to relax."

"How do I do that?"

"Well..." Watson said patiently, "you could try spreading out a little. You know, put your knees the to side.

Vicky dutifully brought her knees up, pressed tightly together, then twisted her hips. "How's that?"

"Not bad for a first attempt. Now try putting your arms up. Try to feel all nice and stretchy."

Vicky hesitantly unhanded one breast, then the other, and raised her arms. "Mmmm..." she flexed her supple back. "That feels nice."

"Does it? Well it looks pretty fantastic if that's any help."

"It does?"

"Gorgeous, in fact."

"So." she looked around. "What do we do now?"

"What do you want to do?"

Vicky drew a breath. "Everything."

"Do you have any idea what everything involves?"

Vicky shook her head miserably. "I thought you might."

Watson ran a hand across his salt and pepper pate. "I've got a fair idea as it turns out. But that's the problem. You don't, and I don't know how much of everything to lay on you."

"How much is there?"

"Oh, Vicky," Watson chuckled ruefully, "you have no idea."

"You're right," Vicky huffed, tensing to rise, "I don't. I'm just making a fool of myself."

Watson flattened a hand on her sternum and pressed her back down. "How about this? How about I just do what I do and when you want me to stop, just say 'stop!'?"

"And you'll stop?"

"Just try me."

"You won't get mad?"

"I might curl up in a little ball and start to sob, but no, I won't get mad."

"As far as I want?"

"And not one step more."

"And if I want to go all the way?"

"Then I'll take you there."

Reaching up, Vicky pulled him down on top of her. The top half, only. Gorging on her mouth, Watson kept his cock well out of harm's way. He nuzzled her armpit, noting the absence of any dastardly Chemical Warfare, inhaling instead the sweet scent of unsullied femininity. From there he travelled south, spending five minutes feasting on her breasts while her hands explored his own topography, and by the time he got to her bellybutton her hips were jerking. As he travelled even further, snuffling through her fragrant, neatly-trimmed pubic hair, Vicky began to tense and when his tongue touched the hood of her clitoris she pushed him away.

"No," she shook her head, on the crumbling edge of the cliff, "dirty!"

"It's not dirty!" Watson said crossly, gently easing her legs apart, "I can smell the soap."

"Please. No. Stop."

"You really want me to?"

Vicky shook her head and whimpered, "N... no."

Her furrow fell open at the merest touch, her flesh turned to liquid, her musk like something out of a candy shop. Teasing her inner lips apart with the tip of his tongue, Watson spent five minutes eating her out with all the finesse he could muster. As hard as she fought back, the stimulation was simply too overpowering and her body was soon racked by sensations she'd never known or even imagined.

Vicky's fingers clawed at his close-cropped hair as her hips began to buck and gyrate. She was on the bullet train to orgasm central, no doubt about it, and Watson wondered briefly whether to just stick to tongue. But if this was her first climax, and it almost certainly was, then the young woman deserved the best he could give so he slipped a finger inside her as he continued to suckle her clit.

Her G-spot was right where it should be, a miniscule, faintly rough patch of supercharged nerve endings on the anterior wall of her tight, sopping vagina. As the friction ridges of his fingertip scraped the tiny point, Vicky uttered a cry and finally let go. Clawing his hair, she clamped her thighs around his head, her stomach muscles bunching as the convulsions set in.

"What.." she squeaked, "...the flip... are you doing to me? It feels like... it feels..."

A sudden flood of body fluids signalled success. Doubled over in the grips of sweet agony, she bucked and heaved, jerked and shuddered, until the last, dying waves dropped her, spent, on a far-flung shore. Relaxing, she let her legs fall to the sides then lay, resting, eyes closed, mouth open, face all flushed and twitching in the heart-pounding aftermath. Taking a few last slurps of her nectar, Watson wiped his face on her thighs then scaled her gasping body till they were face to face. He kissed her.

"See, that wasn't so bad."

Vicky opened her heavy-lidded eyes. "What did you just do to me?"

"Not a thing. It was all your own work."

"Was that an orgasm?"

"You've never had one before?"

Vicky shook her head. "Nope!"

"Congratulations."

"I've never felt anything like it in my life."

"They are sort of more-ish, aren't they?"

"So this is the root of original sin." she said wanly. "A feeling that good, that... overwhelming... no wonder it's evil."

"Evil is it?"

"What? Sorry no, that's not what I meant. I mean, are they all that... you know... that earth-shattering?"

"Well," Watson hedged, "that's entirely a matter of opinion." He was just wondering whether it might be wise to call it a night, when Vicky's hand found its way to his still hard cock. With a few fumbling strokes she had the poor, neglected thing at full throttle again, and was manoeuvring her hips trying to bring her pussy to bear.

"Vicky? What are you doing?"

"Give it to me, Damon."

The old man parked his elbows on the bed and brushed the hair from her face. "You sure? There'll be plenty of time when you're-"

"Don't even think about it. If you want me to beg I will. I have just had the most incredible experience of my whole blinky life and if there's more where that came from I want it. Now."

Watson's cock was lying flat on her belly, sandwiched between two hot, heaving bodies. He could feel the heat of her sex, and its wetness, like a hungry mouth seeking prey. "What about protection?"

"From what?"

"You know, in case you get pregnant."

"Will I? From just the one time?"

"That depends. When did you finish your period?"

"The curse? A couple of days ago. What's it matter?"

"Jes... Hell's bells girl, you've got a lot to learn. Didn't your mum ever talk to you about this?"

"She would rather have her tongue struck out."

Figured, Watson thought. If your only purpose in life was to pop out good little Christians then the issue of contraception was probably moot. "Couple of days. You should be okay. You sure you want to do this? You know when it's done there's no un-doing it."

All this common-sense talk was diverting blood from his cock to his self-restraint cell and Vicky felt his rigidity die in the palm of her hand. "You're changing." she whispered, suddenly afraid.

"Changing?"

"You're not as hard. Is it because you don't find me attractive?"

"Attractive?" Watson sputtered, "You're fuckin' gorgeous, and no, I won't apologize for using the 'f' word. But it's my duty to look after you for goodness sake!"

"As my teacher?"

"As your friend. You sure you want to go through with this?"

Vicky raised her hips, steering her slit towards the head of Watson's cock, an action as instinctive as it was irresistible. She arched her back as flesh became flesh, her neck muscles straining, veins bulging under her skin. She was sopping. The old man slid down the slippery-dip of her furrow, needing to do little other than hold his breath as Vicky engulfed him, driving him through her outer portal into her depths.

No words could describe the incredible sensation of entering a new woman for the very first time, that feeling of sinking into a muscle-walled, capillary-warmed, protein-lubricated vagina, the shape and dimensions of which perfectly complemented the penetrating appendage. The Yin and the Yang. It was awesome.

And the reciprocal experience was no less breathtaking. Never before had Vicky felt her opening so stretched and her core so deeply impaled, enjoyed the sensation of being simultaneously fulfilled and invaded. It was exhilarating and frightening, primal and pure, compelling and thrilling and scary. Watson's hard intrusion nudged and jostled her insides, rasping her G-spot, muscling apart the membranes of her molten interior. Even the body position was a revelation. She regularly stretched as part of her training but had never lain like this, flat on her back with her knees up, legs spread as wide as they would go, a posture so wanton and vulnerable it made her head spin.

And a man was lying on top of her, pinning her down with his weight, driving his massive erection into that aching hole between her open legs. His belly slapped hers as his thrusts bounced her butt off the bed, his smell- the sweet tang of his sweat, his Champagne breath- filling her nostrils. Her fingers dug into his well-muscled arms and when she looked up, far from averting his eyes, he stared down into her with a look of soul-searching intensity. Sliding her arms around his neck she raised her legs, digging her heels into his butt. "Oh, Damon..." she gasped, "it's just incredible."

"Take it all in," the old man panted in reply, pressing his forehead against hers. "Feel it, smell it, taste it. This is for you, Vicky. Just let yourself go."

"Let go." Vicky mewled, "Let... go-ohh." Bringing her knees up to his armpits, she rotated her pelvis until Watson was pounding straight down into her, his cock bottoming out near the small of her back. Stiff-arming himself off the bed, the old man looked down, taking in the sight of her little cupcake breasts, jouncing in time with his thrusts.

Vicky's pussy lips bulged, distended by the girth of the erection squelching into her, the inner lips clinging to Watson's meat, her slit frothing at the margins with body fluids. The foamy residue matted her thatch and drizzled lazily down her butt-crack. Eyes shut, face screwed up, she clenched her magnificent teeth. A climax was welling inside her and just following orders, she finally let go.

Watson was surfing perilously close to the break, using every tool in his inventory to stave off an orgasm. The feel of her heretofore untouched vagina was breathtaking, its grip, it's resilience, its deep liquid heat. He he submerged in feeling of her cervix bumping over his knob, the ledge of her pubic bone raking his shaft, terrain so deliciously familiar, yet utterly singular and totally unique. There was only one Vicky in the universe and only one would ever exist. For all its ubiquity- there were billions of women on the planet after all- the lithe female body squirming beneath him was utterly, totally and eternally one of a kind.

Easing down, Watson rested his weight on her, letting his hips do the talking as he kissed her beautiful mouth. As the first wave of an impending tsunami shuddered through her body she clenched her teeth, lips pulled back in a grimace of exquisite abandon. Hoisting her shoulders, she buried her face in his neck, panting and crying, as Watson slid his hands under her back to cup her slick and slippery butt.

Vicky's head tossed from side to side as she lost all control. She was well away now, tumbling in the torrent of new sensations, hips bucking, insides convulsing, her muscles straining as the eruption began. Legs up, she locked her ankles over the old man's back, pulling him down into her with all her might. Her long, gasping, guttural cry echoed down the silent hallway as she shuddered her way through the climax, finally, mercifully coasting to a panting stop, utterly spent.

"I was about to do that myself." Watson puffed, as the semen boiled in his balls. "Would you rather I just pull out?"

Rallying her last few shreds of energy, Vicky wrapped her arms and legs around him, preventing escape, and drove herself on to him as he gasped and groaned through a semen-spurting climax, his sperm filling the virgin recesses of her intimate space. He had put so much effort into her orgasm that his own was a shade anticlimactic, but as his hips stopped jerking and his muscles finished spasming, he gently lowered his chest onto the scant cushions of her breasts.

He drifted off in that position, head on her shoulder, cock deep inside her, waking briefly as Vicky's muscles finally extruded his softening flesh. Kissing her on the forehead, he killed the lights then rolled onto his side and burrowed into her, drifting off again to the sound of her breathing. And on that last, little, hypnogogic step, poised on the threshold of sweet oblivion, he had that niggling sense he'd forgotten something. Something important.

No matter. He'd been running on a high-octane diet of rampant sex and adrenaline for the last few days and in the wake of Vicky's debut he was totally shot. Whatever it was, it could wait.

* * *

Watson woke to the sound of the toilet flushing. A moment later, weight came on the bed and he heard the sound of deep, measured breathing. He jumped slightly as a cold, slightly damp hand wrapped around his cock, still semi-erect and caked with the flaky residue of dried cum and pussy. A joint popped as the body lay down next to him. Flattening his hand on her gently heaving belly, he slid it slowly down to her pubic mound only to feel smooth, hairless skin instead of thatch.

"Ooo um!" a voice lilted. "You fucked Roger's PA."

Watson shot upright, fumbling for the bedside light and came face-to-face with a grinning little blonde.

"I'm telling on you."

"Where's Vicky?" the old man demanded, looking around in a flat panic.

"She left a few minutes ago. Lucky she did because I was about to pee in the kettle."

"Did she see you?"

"Nah." Beck shook her head matter-of-factly, "She was too busy crying. You did a great big fart so that's probably why."

"What?"

"Uh huh!" Beck nodded, wide-eyed. "It was so loud all the ducks took off from the lake."

Watson drew his knees up and buried his face in his hands. "Oh, that poor girl."

"You're telling me." Beck nodded, on her knees beside him, "It was so loud it made all the car alarms go off."

"Thanks, Rebekah. I get the picture."

"It was SO loud all the plaster fell down from the-"

"You right?" the old man demanded angrily.

Beck ticked him under the chin. "Naww, Domdom... what's the matter? You're all embawassed..."

"Yes I am embarrassed. And I'm really pissed off."

"After nailing that little sweet-pea? There's no pleasing some people."

"Stop being so thick, Moosh. I'm pissed off at myself. For falling asleep. Like some beer-swilling bogan who just bonked his missus cos' he was too lazy to wank. I should have stayed awake. I should have talked to her."

"About what?"

"About what just happened."

"You mean the sex?"

"No, the flipping bible study. What do you think?"

"So, is it my turn now?"

"For Bible study? Knock yourself out."

"Can we have sex?"

"Are you serious?"

"Well Vicky's had her turn." Beck said, pushing him down. Lying on her tummy, she slipped her lips over the head of Watson's cock. After teasing his peehole with the tip of her tongue, she throated his shaft as deep as it would go until she gagged. Coughing and snorting, she raised her head, smacking her lips. "Wow! You taste of Vicky. Isn't she sweet?"

"How the hell would I know?"

"Well you ate her out."

"And how the hell do you know?"

"Because I saw you."

"From the closet?"

"It was suffocating in there. I had to come out to catch my breath and I accidentally saw you."

"Suffocating? Behind louvered doors? And how did you manage to see around the corner?"

Beck cracked a mischievous grin. "By lying on the floor."

"You little perv! What if she'd seen you?"

"She didn't."

"She might have!"

Beck wagged a finger in his face, rocking her head from side to side. "Oh no she di'nt."

"Well that was very naughty of you Becky. That was private. She'd die a thousand deaths if she knew."

"Was that the first time she's ever had sex?"

Watson shrugged grumpily. "How would I know?"

"Sure did sound like it." Lowering her head, Beck smacked and sucked on his cock for a minute or two, as if trying to puff life back into a big, fat cigar. "That's two in the last few days, you know."

"Two what?"

"Virgins"

In the process of counting his blessings, the old man had arrived the very same number. "Well it's not like I planned it, Moosh. Random chance. I'm just a victim of circumstance."

"You're lucky."

"You can talk. Caddy, Tanya, Maya... you've hardly been through a drought."

"I know. And I got to meet Ally and Ben, and now I know what I want to be. I want to be a pilot, Dommy. I want to fly a Gulfstream."