Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing at the bottom of the airstairs when Ally alighted, the sleeves of her pink hoodie shucked up, all the better to punch his lights out. Turning on him as her feet touched the ground, she jammed her fists on her hips then looked him up and down with a withering glare. "What the fuck did you do to her?"

Watson blinked. "I beg your pardon?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Mister. You bonked Macca, didn't you?"

Watson slipped his hands in his back pockets, in case the irate little aviator caught a whiff of his fingers. "Hang on." he parried, "What did you say last night? I'm old enough to be your dad? And she's your age, isn't she? So what makes you think it was me?"

"But it was you!"

"A gentleman never tells."

"And a lady always knows. This could ruin her life, you know."

"Or be the making of it."

"So you admit it?"

"Huh! You've been hanging round lawyers too long."

"Well let me tell you. If this all falls in a fucking heap..."

"You said yourself, she needed the release."

"It was a joke."

"Really? Well take a look at her now."

Their heads turned in the direction of the Fixed Operating Base, a low-roofed, wide-verandahed aviation facility hosting multiple services- lounge, meeting rooms, flight-planning facilities, showers, toilets and a kitchen- for itinerant flyers. There at the top of the wide wooden steps stood Vicky, toe-to-toe with Tanya.

"Early days, Damon. I'm telling you! If it all goes south and you feel yourself being haunted, that'll be me. Don't fuck with the sisterhood. You got that?"

Watson snapped smartly to attention with a salute. "Ma'am, yes ma'am."

"Excellent."

Ally turned to go and Watson caught her elbow. "Just one thing. What if it all heads the other way instead?"

"What other way?"

"North? Instead of south?"

Ally looked him up and down again then arched her eyebrows. "Well, old man. Remember how you asked me back to your room?"

Watson nodded eagerly. "Uh huh."

"Well you never know your luck in the big city."

Resplendent in a short denim skirt and black lace-trimmed camisole, and an increasingly battle-weary fluoro-pink cast, Tanya was grappling with the same dilemma. Macca smelt different. Different for Macca anyway, but on the other hand it was a very familiar and unmistakable scent. Sex. Her eyes bored into Vicky's. The young woman had a strange, new glow to her and her green eyes were sparkling. And gone without a trace her usual expression of intense preoccupation, replaced instead with a look of beatific serenity. "Are you okay, Macca? You look different."

"No, Boss," Vicky shook her head as her eyes welled, "I'm not okay, I'm ffff... flippin' awesome!"

"R... right. You good to go for that two o'clock settlement?"

"Of course." she patted her shoulder bag, "Have laptop, will settle."

"Macca?" Tanya persisted, "You sure you feel okay? I can get Sanjay to rip over there if you need the day off."

Vicky put her hand on Tanya's arm. Even her touch was different. "Stop fussing, Aunty Tan. I'm fine. In fact I'm excellent. I've read the judgement and I've prepped the conditions. Just give me a minute to grab a quick shower and I'm on it." Vicky's eyes held Tanya's and for one giddy instant, Tanya thought she was about to get kissed. By Macca. On the mouth. Vicky smeared her eyes with the back of her hand instead. "Thanks, Boss. For looking after me."

"It's my job, Macca. You know what they say? You look after your staff, they look after your clients."

Vicky nodded, desperate to spill the beans on her mortgage but determined not to do so. "Better get my skates on." she said, and hurried away.

When Watson wandered over, all smiles, Tanya treated him to an accusing scowl. "Spill, Damon. You and Macca? What happened?"

"Pardon?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Captain Watson. Look me in the eye and say it ain't so."

"Jesus Christ," Watson cursed, trying to evade her eyes, "I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition."

Tanya grabbed his chin. "I said look at me, Damon! What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Then why has my PA come home looking like she's just been fucked?"

"It's not how it looks, Tan," Watson protested, "honest! I would never have laid a finger on her if she hadn't... well... you know."

"But you did lay a finger on her. Is that what you're saying?"

"In a manner of speaking."

"Apart from a finger? Anything else?"

Lips pursed, the old man shrugged.

Tanya exhaled through her teeth. "Well thanks a bunch, Captain Casanova. Now I'll have to find another PA."

"Why? What's the matter with the old one?"

"You just fucked her." Tanya said flatly.

"So she had a little nooky. Big flippin' deal."

"It will be. When that filthy old cunt of a Pastor finds out."

Watson blanched. Tanya, unlike Ally, was not the sort of woman to drop the 'C'-bomb willy-nilly.

"And what's Jesus gonna say? I mean the fuck-stick she's marrying, not the fairytale one."

"Well... that might not be an issue very much longer."

Tanya shuddered. "If you had a thermometer you'd see my blood just ran cold. Come on. What did you do to her?"

"Just opened those gorgeous green eyes for her, Tan. Just a peep."

"To what?"

"Reality."

"And just how did you accomplish that?"

"Oh you know me," Watson hefted a shoulder, "I offer the complete package. Comedy, enlightenment, the whole six inches."

Tanya raked her hands through her hair. "You fucked Macca." she breathed, "I don't fuckin' believe it." She narrowed her eyes. "Did you drug her?"

"She drugged herself. On Champagne."

Tanya put a hand on her heart. "Macca? Drank Champagne?"

"Positively guzzled it."

"At the pub?"

"To start with. Then she came to my room with a bottle."

"She... came to you?" Tanya rubbed her face. "You know, if I didn't know you better I'd say you were shitting me."

"It's the truth. We were all down in the Griffin room, having a chat over a glass or three, then later on, after we'd all said goodnight, she just turned up at my room."

"You invited her?"

"What do you take me for?"

"Know what, Mister? Right now I'm gonna reserve judgement."

"Actually at first I thought it was Ally. I sort of put the word on her earlier."

"And?"

"She told me to go jump."

"She gave you a knock-back?" Tanya asked in surprise. She pointed at him. "Haa haaa! Still, that's not like Alana. Or maybe she's just playing hard to get, in which case you're in for it later. Mmm yeeaahh, you might want to think about life insurance. Anyway, back to Macca. You allege she came to your room of her own volition?"

"Yes, your honour. Right when Beck was warming me up."

"Becky was there?" Tanya slapped a hand on her forehead and turned on the spot. "Jesus Christ, what next?"

"Next time you stay at the Hyatt, check your closet. Mine had a hot little blonde inside it. Hot and frustrated."

"Becky?"

"Uh huh."

"Was in the closet?"

"Yep."

"While you were... while you were leading Mother Teresa-junior up the garden path?"

"At first. Then the little perv snuck out for a grandstand view. I can only imagine what she saw."

Tanya put her face in her hands. "Jesus H. Christ. You gotta be making this up."

"Ask her."

"Oh don't worry, I will. She can corroborate your story... or not, as the case may be. Jesus, I hope the poor baby comes out of this okay. You know if anything happens to her you'll have me to answer to."

"I do believe there's a queue."

"Why? Who else knows?"

"Only Ally. And she's already given me a serve."

"You told Ally?"

"Didn't have to." Watson shook his head. "She picked it up on the f-band."

"Ally Cat? Geez, I'd hate to be in your shoes if it falls in a heap."

"Funny, that's exactly what she said."

"Yeah, well, let me tell you. She's not the sort of girl you wanna piss off."

"Look, I bet you a week of rampant sex it's gonna be fine. More than fine. Vicky will be transformed."

"A whole week?" Tanya rubbed her chin. "Hmm... the old win-win."

"And don't forget Beck."

"Ah... win, win, win! Okay," she held out her hand and they shook, "you've got yourself a deal." Looking left and right, she leant into him. "Were you the first?"

"Missed out by ten or fifteen seconds apparently."

"Close enough!" Tanya nudged him. "You randy old stud! What was she like?"

The pilots walked across the apron, Beck between them lugging her gear. Ally and Tanya traded a glance, exchanging scandal-laden, female-only, telepathic zip-files for later unpacking. Ben pulled up in front of Tanya and kissed each cheek in turn. "Met our new copilot?"

"Say what now?"

"I'm going to be a pilot!" Beck announced eagerly.

"Can you imagine?" Ally said, "Beck and me flying around in the Stream? No more smelly old Ben."

Ben stuck his bottom lip out. "Aww... you gonna replace me?"

"Why not?" Ally sniffed, "She's prettier than you are and she smells better too."

"Don't worry, Ben," Beck said reassuringly, "we can take turns."

For a moment it looked like Ben might lose his footing.

"It'd sure make scheduling easier." Tanya replied, deftly sidestepping Beck's innuendo before pitching one of her own, "Three pilots. Imagine what we could screw out of you!"

There was a brief Mexican standoff, then Tanya brought the wayward conversation to heel. "You sure you guys should be planting these ideas in this girl's head? It's not the kind of lifestyle I'd choose."

"I didn't plant nuttin'." Ally said flatly. "Ben?"

"No way. I've been trying to talk her out of it."

"That's the truth, Tan," Beck piped up, "both of them have. But it's meant to be."

"Jesus." Tanya cursed softly. "What's the old boy say?"

"He said he'll think about it." Beck's face crinkled with a smile, "Which always means yes."

"I'll have to sell my body." Watson groaned.

"Well that should pay for a post-flight beer." Ally teased.

"Steady on!"

"It's never a dull moment with you guys." Tanya sighed. "You two set for Honkers tomorrow?"

Ben looked around. "I might try to get home and rest up. Cat's left-seat, I'll need to be on my toes."

"I've booked you into the Nova." Tanya announced brusquely. "Bryce is picking up Sophie and the bub and they're meeting you there. Off you go, Ben. Have a little family time before you head off."

"Sophie's coming?" Ben beamed. "Geez you're a good boss."

"And don't you forget it."

"Aww..." Ally frowned, "who's coming for me."

Tanya patted imaginary pockets. "Hang on, there's a list."

"No shoving, girls and boys," Ally said, waving down an imaginary crowd, "there's plenty to go around."

Tanya badly wanted to ask Ally for a second opinion regarding their mutual friend, but when Vicky returned from the facility's amenities the chance was lost. She'd changed back into her work clothes, grey pants and matching jacket, a red, vee-necked shirt and black high heels, and with a two-minute shower under her belt looked as fresh as a daisy. "Well," she said a little breathlessly, "better be making a move. Curtain goes up in an hour."

"You sure you're alright, Darling? I could always get Sanjay to take it."

Vicky shook her head, squinting through her tears, as everyone bar the innocent Ben hung on for the answer. "Of course I'm alright. In fact I'm more than alright, I'm bloody fabulous. Why wouldn't I be?"

Tanya had never, in the course of their relationship, heard Vicky admit to being anything other than merely alive. Or late. Or remorseful. Or guilty. Or completely unworthy. "I... nothing... we've been riding you pretty hard these last few days, that's all. Don't be afraid to put your hand up if you're feeling worn out."

Riding her hard... there went a fresh pair of knickers. "I'm bursting with energy." Vicky smiled, reeling with the imagery. "For goodness sake stop fussing."

"Can't keep a good girl down." Ally said.

"What about bad ones?" Vicky grinned, then hugged Ally and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the ride, Capn' Cat."

"No." Ally blinked, frankly rattled, "Thank you. And thanks for... err... thanking me."

"Benny." She smacked him on the lips.

"Laters, Macca." he said, punching her playfully on the arm, "Take it easy."

Holding out her arms, she treated Beck to a long, breast-mashing hug. "When will I see you again, Little Mermaid?"

"Soon." Beck blinked. "You promised to come on our boat, remember?"

The very idea had just taken on a brand new meaning. "How could I forget?" Vicky smiled brightly.

Watson held out his hand. "Soon as we get back, we'll make up the bed in the saloon. It'll have your name on it." They shook.

"I'll buy her a mop and a bucket for Christmas." Tanya said.

Vicky turned and looked at her, her eyes full of tears. There was so much she wanted to say to her once draconian mistress- a thoughtless, dismissive, demeaning martinet, now a wellspring of caring and goodness. "Ooops," she sniffled, "bloody hay fever." She looked at her wrist. "Well, gotta go, that conference ain't gonna settle itself." All eyes followed her to the chain-link fence, and the gate, with its pushbutton coded-lock. Pausing, she looked back at Watson and raised a fist to her ear, thumb and pinky extended. 'Phone me?' she mouthed.

When she was through the gate, Tanya exhaled long and loud. "Well this has been an interesting few days."

"Uh huh." Ally nodded, slinging an overnight bag over her shoulder, "And I got a feeling, it's just gonna get interestinger and interestinger." She held out her hand. "Captain Watson."

Watson dipped his head, "It's been an absolute pleasure." he said, and they shook.

"Yeah? Well, don't forget the haunting."

"Feel free, though I'm betting there won't be any need. SV Aurora, you can't miss her. Forward cabin. I'll leave a porthole open."

Ben looked at them, frowning. "Am I missing something?"

"Probably." Ally shrugged. "You're a boy. Boys are dumb." Grabbing Beck in a headlock, she planted a big wet kiss on her forehead. "If you're still fired up about flying in a couple of month's time, let me know and I'll send you some books."

"A couple of months? Why so long?"

"Never know, it might just be a crush. Chicks set eyes on Benny the first time and all they wanna do is get into the cockpit, so to speak. Then they discover he's gay."

"It's true." Ben replied as Beck's heart crashed. "Card-carrying lesbian and proud of it."

Tanya turned at the sound of a car engine nearby. "Ride's here, you guys. Use what you need at the Nova, it's all paid for."

"Thanks again, Tan." Ben squeezed her arm.

"Oh, you don't have to thank me. This deal in Honkers is worth twenty U.S." She looked at Watson out of the corner of her eye, "That's million, by the way. Just have a good flight, and don't forget your pleases and thankyous."

"We won't."

"And don't crash!"

"Don't crash?" Ally whined, "Now you tell me."

"Scat, Cat! Go and get some shuteye or have a nice... relax."

"You're a slave-driver." Ally griped, and pecked her on the lips.

Ben shook Watson's hand. "Laters, Damo." Taking Beck's hand, he kissed her on the cheek. "Can't wait 'til you've got your licence so I have someone decent to fly with."

Turning, they went, still ragging each other, and Watson shook his head. "You sure know how to pick 'em, Tan."

"Frikken' awesome, aren't they?" Tanya sighed, "Definite keepers. But you know, right now, I need some post-traumatic sex. Come on. Let's go home and get back to normality."

*