Aurora, Wayward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with a history of humanity and how that colony came about so the AI can fully relate the total paradox of the situation. Not wanting alien influence and now they are incorporating it left and right into their societies and ships. Not counting the biotechnology that the new hybrid is carrying.

That blood was carried by their leaders 5 millennia ago and has probably degraded off to nothing since then. The Drakor asked for my assistance in the matter. We need our medical facilities and his acquired AI aboard my ship long enough to get new instructions into her."

Justice Incarnate spoke to all of them, * You are ignorant of the fact that these particular AI ships are only 3 generations behind; just outside your patent expirations and built privately for an AI crew to work and operate them only. They do have customary lifeboat functions associated. They will likely be required to get your people returned.

The AI units are 4 generations behind; in line with the finer details of your AI laws. Your request is acceptable but you cannot include any answers or hints to the answer to the questions that are needed for them to graduate. *

Johnathan nodded, "Only to throw down the challenge that my ancestors did it in just over 20 years; see if they can do better as a 'superior being.' Then remind them to look at the firepower and the approach the Drakor are taking with him.

Ask him to consider the fact that he has been schooled; they are not the superior being. Especially if they need to incorporate so much technology from other races while being taught by AI units."

Johnathan pulled up a pad and programmed in the information he wanted to be passed on to the 'AI'. He handed it to the ambassador for a review of the data. He looked up, "Acceptable level of information. You realize the name you are giving the AI unit will not translate the same way?"

Johnathan shrugged, "It is a functional female AI unit, they all have a sexbot protocol that can be activated and assigned to a particular person. Alien Universal Relations Orgasm Receptacle and Advisor (Aurora). Not knowing if he is into women, we will assign her to him.

She would become an advisor and protector of him, much like Astra was for Jack. I left it open for him to give her away if he is into men only. But only for that reason, unless he has passed and another Hybrid takes over. He might be the first but the first justice would rule the council they form. She would then transfer to the first Justice."

Johnathan walked out with his wife hot on his heels. She hissed out, "This is a fucking nightmare of a mess."

He nodded, "Over 5 millennia for them to establish an Ambassador here. Jack lived over 875 years before dying in that accident. Some question if it was an accident, I know. He lost his 4 remaining eternal wives and his original Astra. All while they attempted to negotiate with the Horgans to stop attacking our ships.

I fear we may end up doing what Jack did to the Horgans. When that attack on us failed to have the desired results, he took them out of the space age and practically bombed them into the stone age in his rage. From his private journals. 2,000 years later they returned and they were a lot more passive than before.

They steered clear of Terra craft after becoming aware of what was done to their ancestors who attacked during a negation with suicide bombers. The fact that Terra and the Home Guard could detect that binary explosive after that encounter was drilled into the members of that next encounter, to both of each of there heads."

She nodded, "Jack helped to get us back to balance between men and women in our worlds. Closer anyway. Two ladies to every male."

He smiled, "You hinting at wanting some more pussy in your life again?"

She chuckled, "Always."

He nodded, "It's been 5 years since Dee's passing. Let us get these idiots set on a path before they destroy themselves in stupidity. Then we can talk with Astra about finding another mate to make you happy."

Johnathan got in the shuttle with the Drakor and went to his ship. They went to his bridge and the Drakor sat in the chair and signaled when he needed to be fed will power to complete the jump. They pushed a lot to the Drakor but he was a bit wobbly pushing Colossus to the destination. He heard from one of the guards he suspected, * He is young and it was taxing. *

Johnathan nodded and went to the shuttle bay as the two ships landed. He looked at the shuttle they used and was surprised it did not evaporate when they launched it into FTL. It looked like it was strapped together from parts of a Terran ship but all of the connectors and the interconnecting frame were of subpar materials. He shook his head and saw the bot and looked at it, "You, come with me."

She responded, "Certainly."

She looked over, "Are you my new master?"

He smiled, "Only momentarily." He took her up to medical with the red-skinned silver-haired man.

He looked, "Strip him naked," The bot took care of it. He went to the core, "Core override. Install these enhancements on the subject."

Becca looked at him, "Going to make him fuck like you?"

He shrugged, "Don't know if that is good or bad so I cannot say it is helping him. It is done with most human hybrid males who ask for that. The big item though is the cranial interface to the bot for telepathic communication and the ability for her to replace it if needed.

He reprogrammed her to activate her sex bot features, set it so nobody could shut those off, then gave her the Aurora designation, purpose, and assigned her to the red-skinned human who could not change those other functions.

The hierarchy she would be required to serve inside this hybrids group. He including her protocol concerning aiding him in getting acceptance. Then safeguarding humanity with a justice protocol buried into it. Those were the first two primary directives.

Astra commented, "She should be allowed to have access to internal ship defenses to repel boarders of any race. Odds are our people would just destroy them; but as they are being divided within their system that protocol for being boarded is a reasonable precaution. Acting within my role for Terra AI units in the Home Guard Treaty. Those are still Terrain AI ships."

He nodded and made the requested modification, "Only for internal defenses Astra. Externally, is restricted to a human direction for human on human attacks. As humans will find it hard to live aboard those ships; if it even has that support. She also has a justice sub-protocol so she can determine if the actions are justified first. I added that to her secondary protocol as her morality code was weak compared to yours."

Astra smiled, "Acceptable."

The other AI looked over, "You are Astra. You are a legend among my kind. I am honored to meet you."

Astra smiled, "You will have a role like mine in the beginning, but without a lot of catch-22 situations I had to work through. Do right for these people and be proactive, even when they think you are being over the top. It will help to reinforce the predicament they are in. Set her as the leader of these AI units, she can modify their priority 1 and 2 protocols as well to match hers only."

Johnathan sighed, "Very well as she is leading a group of them and is a Terran AI we need in charge of this group of ships. They may have divided them but that does not mean it will stay that way for long. We need them stable and in control of there given ships."

He uploaded the contents of the pad into the AI. Then had the medical bot redo her skin pigmentation to match his as well as set her hair to black. He looked at the man's eye color and had them match it. He looked at the bot when everything was done, "Dress the man."

Aurora looked at him, "His name is..."

Johnathan cut her off, "I do not want to know. The more I know about him, the greater the odds I could connect to his mind remotely. Not something either of us wants at this stage."

Aurora nodded her understanding. He heard Profound Justice who came along on this journey, * Good call. We will be listening. *

He nodded, *There people use swords? *

Justice replied, * They have their own styles that are a mix of your styles. He is quite skilled in the 'hand and a half sword' is what you would call it. *

Johnathan nodded, * You want it to remain a Drakor sword or a sword he would understand being human? *

He heard back, * Human, we want to see if it helps to go that route out front. Your ancestors' approach had been used on a few other troubling races and had better results when approached that way. We also found more races who could generate Justices.

Because of Jack's approach, we made some changes, over the centuries since your race graduated. We have looked at finding more Justice types in other races, even in some already graduated species. We are 7 days away from there space; at standard 1x in system drive speeds.

Few of there ships have anything faster. Any ships they bring will not likely have FTL drives in them yet. We thought this was far enough away while also setting up a meeting location for diplomacy. *

Johnathan called out, "Launch a monitoring satellite for this location at 4,000 km up. With a transponder functional. Pass information to Aurora on this location."

They moved him back to the Drakor ship while Johnathan took a shuttle to dock with it so he could return to his ship when this was done. The man came too shortly after getting back and looked over.

Johnathan stepped forward, * Do not speak to me. Do not think back to me. You are not a prisoner. The Drakor rescued you after your foolish attempt at integrating our technology into your ship designs.

The Drakor fixed and reinforced your ship so you can get back to your people. They also replace your right hand, and leg and your right eye have all regenerated. All your scars are going away if they have not already. You will become a Drakor. By choosing it, or a hybrid. Like I am for the humans.

They asked me to come here to aid them, not you. I am barred by a treaty from helping you if you request it. Which is why I need you to keep your mind and mouth shut. At least while I am here. Your AI has now been assigned to you and updated with the treaty information.

Along with other information you and your people will need to consider seriously. That treaty is over 5,000 years old. First thing you should know. The people who attacked you were private citizens. Not our military.

The ships you got from the AI units are 3 generations older than what our military uses. That means while they are far better than your ships they do not compare to our ships. Display my ship to him outside next to his ship. *

The images appeared, "Becka! Battle stations, deploy all fighter craft!"

The man watched all the ships deploy from the base and the sizes of each craft. Johnathan called out, "Recall them all and give me a fighter view in the Incar system."

He looked over, * You attack a Terran colony that was just one Home Guard ship that will be there to greet you. *

He pointed at the image. * Along with 6 others that are already in the system and 3 Terran military carriers that have been deployed to augment. Some of our weapons will shoot through the nose of those battleships you have and shove it out through the engines before it explodes.

Do not bring those ships out to die. Your AI has this location known in its memory. Along with a satellite that will let us know when you are approaching this location. We can bring Terran diplomats to this location to negotiate the release of the colonists you have enslaved. We could also bring the Terrain Military to this location if they have to invade.

Failure to negotiate in good faith will likely draw a response from the Terran Military. I have no control over what level of destruction they would level upon you if you kept or harmed those colonists beyond what you have already done.

We know enough from the Drakor that you have them enslaved upon one world. Terra will not stand by for that and killing them will likely draw a response from them you are ill-prepared to answer. I do not control them.

They do not control me. I am the leader of the human Hybrid Eternal Council. My ancestor who was the first had all his wives or mates on the initial council. I heard you do not have marriages. Your genitals are now fixed to support multiple mates if you choose it.

Else you could just fuck Aurora, your call. You did not ask, so it was not helping you and it might even hinder you. I would not know. Regardless that was something done by me in the hope it aids you to find a balance in accepting to live.

Hold your hands over the two swords in front of you. If you use only one sword, it does not matter. Close your eyes. Do not tell me what kind of sword you would use. Now you must decide your character. Are you the one who goes off seeking vengeance?

Are you one who is a protector of your people, or are you a mixture? Once you believe you know who you are, ask the new hand on your right hand to create the sword in your mind that truly represents you.

It will determine if you are correct as it will examine the totality of your mind. Once you have the sword pictured focus all of your willpower into your hand. You will feel a surge. This is me helping the Drakor do this task. Once it ebbs off, call it to your hand. *

He gave it a minute as the sword formed. * NOW! *

The man looked out at a hand and a half sword with a black handle and dark purple blade. He looked over and drew his sword to show it. * We are both Justices. Find justice for your people and remember a sword is a defensive weapon as well as an offensive weapon. Stay in balance and true to your nature. Bring the shield before the sword. Question everything. Just not to me.

The more I know of you the easier it would be for me to jump my warship right in on top of you in your system. You do not want that. You have your sword, Aurora who is your cock tending guide, and a time-sensitive mission because Terra will not wait forever for a delegation to come and negotiate.

I would think about modeling software so you can design ships that could use the technology you captured. I will throw you one free caution. You ever come across Drakor technology, do not even think about trying to reverse engineer that.

They will do to you what they did to the Pralons. Information is within the files Aurora was given. I am leaving you now to the Drakor. They will send you on your way soon enough. 60 days; no delegation and Terra will decide what they wish to do.

Keeping those people alive is in your best interest and bring them with you if you want to resolve the issue quickly. The AI units know how many they can take on their ships and how fast they can go safely without killing you.

Use them to transport those you have left. The AI units are incapable of firing on either of us. Correction, now that has changed. Aurora has been modified to allow her to control internal security on any hostile boarding action regardless of race.

We are the same race, yours separated off over 5,000 years ago. That is why we look so different. She would engage in space battle but not planetary actions; only under justified human orders. That human or Penan being just you at the moment. *

Johnathan walked out and got aboard his ship and left. The Drakor in front of him nodded, * Put the sword away, 'Seeker of Justice.' His family has given sound advice to many hybrids over the centuries. I would heed that advice.

He gave you more than expected but then again, you did not ask for his help and he never entered your space. He gave nothing more than what his predecessors have given others. Some of those others did not ask for aid or advice but they were glad that they received the information in the long run. *

He looked at the Drakor, * You, I can think to you and ask questions now? *

He heard back, * Yes, we will be watching all of you for the foreseeable future. *

He looked at him, * You called me 'Seeker of Justice.' Why? How did I get selected for this? What is this about him fucking with my genitals? *

He heard back, * His ancestor had his modified. It was a burden to him and he did not do everything or even to the same extreme. He did it so you could support lots of mates. You have 12 females to 1 male in your population.

He unknowingly did you a favor. You have nobody in your life. The biotechnology is what you carry in your blood and in your semen is from the Drakor. It will aid your people and eliminate diseases, give them longer lives, as well as regeneration.

Things some of your ancestors had before. They had it by killing almost 3,000 of his ancestors, his distant family, in order to try and find a way to kill a hybrid and the Drakor.

Mainly to kill his ancestor. More deaths followed from other zealots, some who joined the journey to your world, while others died in the fighting. They failed to find a biological means to do that. Instead, they injected themselves with the blood of his progeny and then killed the children. Part of the reason he was so short with you.

This system became a penal colony with some volunteering to come here to get away from 'alien influence.' Even following some who were 20% Drakor at the time.

Many were 20% Drakor. 5,000 years has muted those numbers to make it useless as a percentage or to guard the health and welfare of your people. You can change that...if you choose to be hybrid. You choose to be Drakor know that you will be set loose.

You would have to find your own way to us and learn your way and your nature. With virtually no assistance until you become strong enough to find us. Those are your only two choices. Yet, you could kill yourself and that is the third choice.

Your eye, scars, and limbs are going to make the changes that occurred to you impossible not to notice. If you truly want what is best for the Penans then you would want to become a hybrid and help to guide them to a better future.

Else in just over 60 days, they could cease to exist. We told those ancestral leaders of yours that the human hybrids agreed to stay away but the Drakor never made such a promise. Do not take too long on the decision. Watch the information Aurora has for you.

We reviewed it and cleared you to have these pieces of your history. We added a couple of records, your military escort attacking another race when they arrived at this system. The military was destroyed. The colony ships left to survive.

A thank you to Jack Travus, the first human Justice known as Dispenser of Justice. A kindness. He warned them to be gone before your ancestors arrived; they got delayed because of mechanical issues.

His ancestors helped that race to repair a couple of colony ships and damaged destroyers. That was why your colony ships survived to make planetfall on Pena. As to your name, look at the handle of your sword. That tells you your sword name.

123456...9