Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 03

Story Info
An old man and a teen runaway. Worlds collide.
22k words
4.87
6.2k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 and over.

*****

They couldn't let Hayley go without introducing her to their old friend O.J. Once the initial shock had run its course, she quickly warmed to the idea of being nailed pussy-to-pussy to a hot little blonde by a foot or so of rigid black plastic. Because it was Beck who was chosen to initiate her into the art. And it was just as much fun for Tanya, who arranged the novice up on her hands and knees then readied her for the impaling with a deep, thorough licking. Hayley watched over her shoulder as Beck backed up with a huge, black plastic dong dangling out of her pussy. She shivered as Tanya scooped it up and mushed her pussy-lips open, thumbing the tip into her tight, pink hole and after a few frantic thrusts she was a goner.

Inexperienced Beck might have been but she put up an exuberant display, clamping the dildo in place with her muscles, rocking to and fro to squelch the artificial cock in and out of the squeaking young female. After a few minutes they synchronised and while they didn't slap butts it was close. When Tanya lay on her back and shuffled under Hayley to suck on her dangling breasts, Hayley went off, climaxing in a gush of ejaculate that showered the bed. Not wanting to miss out, Tanya dis-impaled Hayley and quickly took her place, rapidly fucking Beck into a bed-shaking orgasm.

Then, as good hosts do, they bathed their guest and took her to breakfast. Walking her to the shop, Tanya picked out and paid for an exquisite ensemble for Hayley to wear- a gorgeous blue dress with matching knickers and bra. They swapped kisses, phone numbers and email addresses, until the clock struck nine and it was opening time.

"Am I ever gonna see you guys again?" Haley asked forlornly at the door, as Beck and Tanya stepped onto the footpath.

"I certainly do hope so." Tanya said earnestly. "Like I said, you can visit me anytime if I'm around."

"Beck?"

"Of course you will! We're about to sail north for a while, heading out this arvo. But when we get back, we'll catch up, I promise."

Tanya bumped Beck with her shoulder. "Sorry Sweetheart, you'll have to have my share."

"Oh no."

"No, really. Think you can handle her solo?"

"I'll give it a red hot go."

"That's my girl." Tanya said and wrinkled her nose. "There you go, Toots, what do you reckon? Looks like you're on a promise."

Hayley dipped her head and looked in the direction of her mound. "Know what? I think I just wet my brand new pants."

"That's my job." Beck mugged and then rose up on tiptoes and kissed her on the mouth. "And it's one I take very seriously."

Tanya hooked her arm through Beck's and tugged her away. "We'd better let this poor girl get to work. Bye, Boo'ful," she waved, "be good."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Hayley replied. "And don't forget my membership, Tan."

"I won't. Now find that dream and go for it, young lady, listen to your heart. And for goodness sake, find yourself someone who appreciates girl-cum."

***

Watson and Vicky were still busy having breakfast- coffee and hot croissants- when Beck turned up hand in hand with Tanya. "Hello campers." Tanya hailed brightly, "How was your night?"

Vicky rose, kissing Beck first, then Tanya, as they boarded. "Had an absolute ball." she replied breathlessly, mentally adding, '-ing'

"How about you two?" the old man asked.

"This girl you sold me." Tanya said crossly. "I want a refund."

"Why?"

Tanya badly wanted to say, 'Because she's fucked', but the ink was hardly dry on Vicky's new paradigm so instead she replied, "Well when we're out on the town no one looked at me."

"You should see the gorgeous new dress Tanny bought me." Beck announced excitedly.

"Poor Tan." Watson tutted, "It's a wonder she hasn't gone bankrupt. So what did you get up to?"

"We went to a ss-" Beck began but Tanya managed to slip in a surreptitious elbow.

"We just did dinner." Tanya replied airily, "Then hit the pub for a couple of beers."

"I'm surprised they let you in." Watson said.

"Funny you should mention it."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. Let's just say it always pays to carry your passport. Isn't that right, Beck?"

"Uh huh," Beck nodded, "and what about you guys? How was your night?" And she wanted specifics... how many positions, how many orgasms, how many times did her old man cum in or on her?

"Oh..." Watson shrugged, then he and Vicky traded a glance, "we just had a quiet one in."

A quieter one, at any rate, while the neighbours argued loudly into the night. Trapped in the husk of a cold, sexless marriage, the sixty-five year-old retired executive had been badgering his dowdy bride to try swinging. She wanted none of it, to the old man's frustration, interested only in perpetual financial security. So the thought of some busted-ass yachtie, a man not much younger than he, blatantly fucking that brown-haired young stunner was like a kick to the balls for the cashed-up old businessman. His wife eventually left, storming out of the marina, heading back to town and the luxury high-rise where Beck and Tanya would soon be entertaining their new friend. Whereupon the cruiser's old owner locked himself in the saloon, with a fridge full of grog and some porn DVDs, and spent the rest of the night beating himself senseless.

"Hmm..." Tanya intoned, "I bet you did."

"What a waste." Beck sniffed, knowing full well it was bullshit.

"Oh I don't know," Vicky said, her cheeks bunching with a wall-to-wall smile, "we did drink lots of Champagne. Didn't we, Damo?"

"Can't remember." Watson shrugged. "I passed out after the fourth or fifth bottle."

"Right." Tanya replied, not believing a word. The nape of her neck tingled and she could feel someone's eyes boring into her. Turing her head, she looked over her shoulder at the big black cruiser a couple of berths away, and its wealthy old owner, standing on the after-deck, coffee mug clutched in a white-knuckled hand. He was staring at the yacht and the gathering of females- a teen, a twenty-something, another one in her thirties, all of them so gorgeous he wanted to cry. And there, in the middle, surrounded by pussy, the lone old pervert, who'd spent half the night volubly... fucking... the gorgeous young crumpet in green.

"Good morning." Tanya waved. "Nice day for it."

The sour old codger turned with a shake of the head and disappeared into his boat muttering obscenities

.

Tanya watched him go, blinking. "Well that was rude."

"What?"

"That rude old man. I just said good morning and he totally blew me off. And not in a good way, either."

"Oh..." Watson shrugged, "that's just us nautical types. We like to keep to ourselves."

"Macca!" Beck said, patting Vicky's knee, "Are you gonna come for a sail?"

They'd been so busy overnight the subject hadn't come up. "Well I'd love to, Becks. As long as that's okay with your dad."

"Dad?" Beck grinned. "Can she?"

Watson and Tanya exchanged an eloquent glance. "You'd better ask Tan." he shrugged, "She's the boss."

"Well I didn't bring her here just to play tiddlywinks."

"And I still have to break in my mop." Vicky said hopefully, unable to wipe the smile off her face.

"So I guess that settles it." Tanya sighed. "Damo. I'm entrusting you with the firm's most valuable asset. Roger's PA. You gotta promise you won't let anything happen to her."

"That's okay," Beck piped up, "I'll be the one looking after her."

'Oh no you won't' Vicky thought.

"Tanny?" Watson asked, "Don't wanna come with? There's plenty of room."

Tanya lay her hand on his shoulder. "Love to, Sweets, but I gotta fly. Literally. I'm on the eleven twenty five to Brissy."

"Not taking the Stream?"

"Bloody Roger's got it." Tanya tutted, "You'd think he owned the flippin' thing."

"I thought he did."

"That's not the point! Airlines," she shuddered, "brrrrr..."

"Don't worry, Tan," Beck said, "when I'm your pilot you can have first choice. Roger can fly RPT."

Tanya tousled Beck's gleaming hair. "Well that's the plan, Stan. What do you reckon, Macca? Wanna hang out with these guys for a while?"

"Well, yes, I'd love to, but Damon hasn't officially invited me yet."

"Making you gag for it, huh? Damo? Got room on board for this sweet little scrubber?"

"That depends. Can you vouch for her. I have standards, you know."

"Hundred and ten percent. She has her own bucket and comes in a size eight bikini.

"Very promising. How long can I keep her?"

"I'll need her back by the fourth at the latest. Ten days. Is that long enough? Just drop her where's there's any decent-sized airport."

"What do you say, Vick?" Watson asked, "We could poke up north for a while. Spend a few days out on the reef."

"Oh you'd soooo love the reef, Vicky!" Beck said, grasping her hands. "I can teach you to free dive." And there was another sort of diving she would dearly love to show her. If push came to shove and fantasy came to reality.

"If that's okay with you guys?" Vicky said.

There was a chorus of 'Mmm hmm's.

"That settles it." Tanya said. "Beck? You know that thing you wanted to show me? Downstairs? In your cabin?"

Beck squinted in thought for a moment and the light came on. "Oh, right. Come on down and let's take a look."

Tanya emerged ten minutes later, wet from ear to ear like she'd just been eating watermelon, wafting the scent of wet puppy. Beck came up, similarly dishevelled and all aglow from a vigorous tongue-lashing. "Well, Macca," Tanya said, "I'd better be off. May god bless you and all who sail in you."

"God can kiss my big fat butt," Vicky replied, "but thanks for the sentiment."

They kissed. Tanya smelt funny. She tasted funny too. "Thanks for bringing me up, Boss." Vicky whispered in her ear, "And for everything else."

"You just have an awesome time, Darling. That's an order." Tanya looked over Vicky's shoulder at Watson. "Damon. There might be pirates. Be a dear and walk me to the gate?"

"I'll take you." Beck hastened and Watson put a hand on her arm.

"You had her last night." he said, "It's my turn." Climbing out of the cockpit, he jumped onto the concrete finger and held out his arms. "Madam."

"Oooo..." Tanya cried, "Madam. You don't get called that every day." With a farewell kiss for Beck, Tanya stepped down onto the swim platform and onto the berth, straight into Watson's waiting arms. "Laters, Macca." she waved, "Be a good girl."

Vicky nodded slowly and emphatically. "Definitely not."

"Give her the safety brief, Moosh," Watson called, "then crank up the donk."

Beck saluted. "Aye aye, Captain."

Arm in arm, they set off for the gate, and once they were out of earshot Tanya looked at him. "What do I tell Rodge?"

"I'll bring her back in one piece, I promise."

"I mean about plan 'B', silly."

"Plan what?" Watson frowned. "Oh, B, Plan B. You mean operation 'Make Beck's Wildest Dreams All Come True'?"

"Seems only fair. She did it for us."

Watson heaved a sigh. It was like standing on a precipice, looking down. It reminded him of when he was a kid, poised on the edge of the ten-meter diving platform, looking at the pool, impossibly small, way down below. Overcome by the sense that he might miss the water and smash into the concrete instead, he had never taken that leap, descending to the five-meter platform before jumping off. And it felt much the same now, the longing, the fear. "She's going to make an awesome pilot." the old man intoned.

"Is that a yes?"

"If you guys are up for it."

"Yessss!" Tanya squeezed his arm. "You're doing the right thing, Damon, I promise. The Universe brought us together for a reason. None of this has happened by chance."

"Hang on." Watson glared, "That's my line."

"Suffer baby. What goes around comes around. You can now enjoy the fruits of your own influence."

Watson exhaled through puffed cheeks. "It's gonna be tough. Letting her go."

"It's not forever, Sweetheart."

"You'll look after her, won't you?"

Tanya leant away from him, scowling. "What on Earth makes you think she needs looking after?"

Watson laughed. "Touché."

"Look. Anyone who wants to get to her will have to go through me. Then Macca. Caddy and Maya will guard the flanks while Ally protects the rear, lucky bitch. Don't worry, we've got her covered."

"Don't fuck with the sisterhood, huh?"

"You better believe it."

Watson propped as a tear spilled from his eye. "What the fuck?" he demanded angrily, swiping it away, "where did that fuckin' come from?"

"Your eye, Sweetheart."

"Frikken' hay fever." Watson muttered, palming his eyes.

"It's love, Darling. Nothing to be ashamed of."

The closer they got to the gate, the slower they walked. "Wish you could stay a few days." Watson said.

"Oh, we can hang out any old time." Tanya replied. "This one's for Macca."

"How's she been faring?"

"She's had her ups and downs. She nearly went back a couple of times, that's why I brought her up here. To see Doctor Watson for a jolly good top up."

Watson had spent half the night topping her up and she had a slow seepage of semen from her pussy to prove it. "Well," he sighed as they pulled up at the gate, "here we are."

They fell into a clinch, oblivious to onlookers, and exchanged a deep passionate kiss. "Mmm..." Tanya wiped her mouth, "can't wait til it's my turn."

"Tan?" Watson asked. "Why does your face taste like pussy?"

Tanya hefted a shoulder, "And why does my pussy taste like face? Who knows? It's just one of life's mysteries."

"Dammit!" Watson cursed under his breath, "Wish we had time for one quick-"

"Patience, Darling." Tanya shushed, finger to his lips. "There's plenty of time."

"Hope so." the old man frowned. "Anyway, Tanny, I guess I better let you go, and as usual thanks again for everything. One thing's for sure, when Beck does go, I know she'll be in the best of hands."

"Yes. You do."

"I just hope she takes the chance seriously. She likes to play you know, and she's very persuasive."

"I'll make sure she knuckles down." Tanya said and patted his arm. Realising her faux pas she slapped a hand over her mouth. "Ooops... I guess I better rephrase that. Seriously though. Here's that shot at motherhood I so badly wanted."

"With benefits?"

"Strictly rationed." Tanya winked, "Every time she passes an exam."

* * *

The surly old neighbour was back on the deck of his cruiser, watching the beautiful brunette and skinny little blonde tomboy, both in bikinis, untie the yacht then nose out of the berth. That other lucky bastard was nowhere to be seen... lying all alone in his cabin with any luck, dead from a coronary.

Clearing the marina, Beck stuck her head through the hatch and yelled downstairs. "Where to, old boy?"

Busy banging out another episode, Watson didn't even look up. "You tell me."

Beck withdrew. "Saint Bees it is."

"Where are we going?" Vicky asked, hardly able to breathe for the excitement.

"A sweet little island with a sweet little surprise." Beck replied. "Here. Come and take the helm."

While Vicky steered, Beck scurried to and fro, hoisting the sails and a short time later Watson heard the engine shut down. Aurora carried on at the same speed, wind-powered now, the water hushing and gurgling past the hull. The old man stuck his head out of hatch. "Ahoy there, Beck. Where are we going?"

"As if you care!" Beck sniffed. "Go on back to your computer."

"No, really. So they know where to look for my body."

"Saint Bees." Beck said, "If you really must know."

Watson screwed his face up. "Again? Why don't we just move there?"

"Stop complaining. If there's nobody there we can camp on the island. And introduce Macca to the..." she winked, "special residents."

"Special residents?" Vicky echoed. "What special residents?"

"You'll find out. Dommy?"

Watson shrugged. "I don't care where we go as long as it's not the marina." And as long as there were no baleful old men glaring at him, through narrowed eyes burning with envy.

It was going on for evening when they pulled up to the island. Two other boats were already at anchor in their favourite bay, but when the sun went down they both cranked up and set off the way Aurora had come. Day sailers, obviously, charterers or locals, heading back to the bright lights of home.

Motoring to the island in the RIB laden with camping gear, they set up camp on the grass above a white sandy beach, then gathered up coconuts and firewood. With a hearty dinner of fish curry on board and the campfire dying to coals, Beck stood up and arched her back. "Know what?" she said, "I think I'll go sleep on the boat."

Watson looked at her, his eyes bright with campfire-light. "Why would you want to do that?" he asked thought he already knew. So he and Vicky could have at it, and make as much noise as they bloodywell pleased.

"Who knows?" Beck shrugged. "She might drag anchor."

"Go back to the boat?" Vicky asked, "In the dark? Isn't that dangerous?"

Beck looked over her shoulder at Aurora's white anchor light, weaving gently in darkness like a drunken star. "Dangerous? Why?"

"It's... um..."

"You know, that's probably not a bad idea." Watson intoned, silently blessing the girl. "Just in case."

"Can I have some Milo?" Beck asked.

Watson compressed his lips. "You do realise, don't you? You'll have to give that up? If you want to be a pilot."

Beck shrugged. "Then I'd better make the most of it."

"Give up Milo?" Vicky asked, a little confused.

"All the sugar." Beck explained. "Makes me hyper."

"Just a small one." Watson said. "I'm serious. If you want to fly you'll have to leave all that behind."

"Mmm... okay." Beck nodded. Bending at the waist, she pecked him on the forehead then, standing over Vicky, dipped her head and kissed her lightly on the mouth. Her groin tingled at the feel of Vicky's big, cushiony lips, and the evening's agendum suddenly crystallised. Back to the boat, have a quick smoke, whack on a Bragg sisters' movie. A beer or two or maybe some French Champagne, then crank up her trusty vibrator and go to town.

"Be careful, Little Mermaid."

"It's okay, Vick," Watson reassured her, "she could drive this thing with her eyes shut."

"You know," Beck replied, slipping on a head torch, "I might just give that a go." Gathering up an armful of gear, she carted it over to the beached inflatable and loaded up. Watson pushed up to his feet and followed her, Vicky bringing up the rear.

"Take it easy, Moosh." he said, "Make sure you tie-off the tender."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"And don't stay up watching movies all night. I want you back here bright and early."

The RIB squeaked over the sand then nosed into the desultory surf. "And don't stay up nya nya nya..." Beck mocked, wading out to her knees before jumping on board. "Poor Vicky. Sure you don't want to come with me?"

Watson steadied the tender while Beck shrugged on a blue and yellow PFD. Dropping the motor, she gave the starter a couple of hip-twisting pulls and sat on the floor once it sputtered into life. "Ready to cast off!"

"Bon voyage, Moosh." Watson huffed, giving the RIB a shove as Beck clunked the motor into gear, "Next stop New Zealand."

Puttering out through the miniature breakers, Beck hit open water and throttled up to a raucous howl. Side by side on the beach, Watson and Vicky watched her disappear.

"God," Vicky breathed, "that girl is amazing."

"Really?" Watson said darkly, "Say that after you've lived with her a couple of weeks."

Vicky drew a short, sharp breath. "So it's really happening?"

"I think it's pretty much unstoppable."

"Oh Damon, that's just fantastic. Does she know?"

Watson shook his head. "I'm leaving that to Roger. It's his money after all."

Vicky hugged the old man to her flank. "You'll miss her like crazy, Damon, I know you will, but you're doing the right thing. The greatest gift a father can give his daughter is letting her go."