Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky pushed upright, face slick with tears. "Do you think he'll t... take me back?"

"The Pastor?"

"D... Damon." Vicky quavered, smearing her eyes.

"In a heartbeat." Beck said, getting to her feet. Vicky's eyes widened as Beck lifted the hem of her skirt and looked down. "Saaaay," she glared as her hair fell forward in a platinum veil, "who's been leaking all over my legs?"

Vicky swallowed as her gaze fell on Beck's green knickers. "Sorry about that."

"So you should be." Beck sniffed, wiping the tear-trails from her thighs. "Bloody drama queen."

Vicky just couldn't drag her eyes away, fascinated by the sight of Beck's broad thigh gap, the pale green fabric of her panties so full of promise. One side of the leg-elastic had ridden up into her cleft, revealing the overhang of a taut little butt-cheek. Vicky licked her lips. "So what do you reckon?"

Beck smoothed her skirt then swept back her hair. "About what?"

"Can we go back?"

"Of course we can." Beck said, pinching the back her dress, restoring her wayward briefs. "That's why I came here."

"But I mean... just like that?"

"Why not?" Beck shrugged. "If you're good to go. Or do you need a little while to think things over?" Beck looked at her slender wrist where her watch would have been had she owned one. "Only make it quick, cos' time and tide wait for no man, or runaways for that matter. "

Vicky got to her feet and wandered aimlessly around, picking up bits and pieces and putting them down. Standing at the bedroom door she stared at the clothes strewn all over the floor, fun clothes, bikinis and colourful sarongs, now discarded as the trappings of sin. Beyond, in the bathroom, the remains of her beloved green slip hung out of a trash can, ripped asunder, along with the twenty-page, hand-written love-letter she'd been waiting to give him, torn to confetti, page by page. She looked at Beck. "I just don't think I can do it."

"Do what?"

"Go back."

"Suit yourself." Beck sniffed and went for her handbag.

Vicky leapt in front of her, seizing Beck's wrists. "That's not what I meant."

"Well what did you mean?"

"I mean... after all those things I said. Calling him a beast, calling him a monster. How am I ever gonna look Damon in the eye?"

"Don't go thinking you've cornered that particular market." Beck snorted. "How do you think I felt? When you barged in and found me flat on my back bonking your boyfriend?"

"I am so, so sorry, Beck, honestly. I feel absolutely mortified. But I thought he'd fallen overboard and I just..." She shrugged.

"He's not the one who went overboard."

"Poor Damon. What should I do?"

"Stop cutting off the blood to my hands for starters." Beck said and Vicky let go. "Now come on, Vick," she sighed, massaging her wrists, "you're a big girl. You'll just have to suck it up, same as I did. It'll sting a bit but just for a minute, I give you my word. Now what do you say?"

Vicky took a great big breath, then nodded. "Okay. I mean, what's a little death-by-humiliation between friends?"

"Pfft!" Beck blew a raspberry. "We're all in the same boat. In this case literally. Anyway, by the end of the day we'll all be laughing about it."

"You really think so?"

"Guaranteed," Beck winked, "or my name aint' Feral Beryl. Come on, Macca, I'll help you pack."

* * *