Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 06

Story Info
An old man and a teenage runaway - the Goddess takes flight.
16.1k words
4.86
6.4k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 and over.

Midnight.

Vicky was down on her elbows and knees, head on the pillow, tail in the air, eyes squeezed shut and mouth hanging open. On his knees behind her, gripping her butt for purchase, the old man pistoned his cock in and out of the girl's squelching pussy, spine flexing, sweat flying.

This was the fifth round since they'd anchored-up mid-afternoon, on the northern side of a small tropical island. Vicky had taken his first load in her mouth, not for the taste, which she could take or leave, but for the wicked pleasure of swilling the warm, sperm-seething slime around in her mouth, then gulping it down like an oyster fresh out of its shell. That would do as an appetiser. It was her last night on the boat, at least for a while, and she meant to make the most of it. She wanted sex. She wanted it hard, she wanted it fast, she wanted it deep and she wanted it dirty and the old man, god bless him, was only too willing to oblige.

First off with a nice round of missionary. Then Watson ratted-out some of his best weed and they shared a slim joint, washing it down with some French Champagne. Then it was cowgirl as the sun went down, Vicky bucking and gyrating while Watson fondled her tits, their bodies slapping and sliding in a lather of sweat. Then up in the aptly named cockpit, under the stars, Vicky kneeling on the side seat, facing the sea, Watson behind her, music wafting from a nearby boat masking her cries. Then dinner, freshly cooked green fish curry on a bed of saffron rice, wolfed down by two ravenous souls. Then a nice hot shower and a nice stand-up fuck, before a nightcap of more French Champagne and a tiny top up of weed.

And now doggy, saving the best till last, Vicky revelling in every millimeter of Watson's rock-hard cock, as he hammered into her, knob fetching up behind the dome of her cervix somewhere near the small of her back. He slapped her ass, his body streaming rivulets of perspiration. "Vick." he grunted, "Here it goes again."

"Are you gonna cum?"

"Uh huh

When he did it would be his third for the night. "Jesus Christ!" Vicky panted, "where's it coming from?"

"My cock."

"Are you fff... flippin' made of the stuff?"

"You and me both, Baby." Watson huffed, pausing in his assault, teetering on the trembling edge of orgasm. "Though by now it's mostly bone marrow."

Vicky commenced feathering her clit in a shower of body fluid, powering up so they could climax together. Again. "Can we save some for tomorrow?" she panted, "I want a little takeaway for the trip home."

"Will do." Watson rasped. "You nearly there?"

Vicky ground her ass against him, swivelling her hips, fists clenching the sheets, head back, muscles straining. "Oh god," she cried, "Damon. I can feel you. I can feel you so deep inside me."

The very energy of Vicky's orgasm was enough to trigger Watson's own, and he pounded furiously into her, then held at full depth, teeth clenched, cock convulsing, squirting three or four token gouts of threadbare semen deep into her belly. Shuddering to a stop, he collapsed on top of her, gasping, his weight pressing her flat onto the mattress. For a moment he lay, twitching prick valiantly expressing a last few drops. "Fuck me!" he puffed, then paused to lick the sweat off the nape of her neck, "If I can manage to walk after this, it'll be a bloody miracle."

"Your poor old legs again?" Vicky asked, face in the pillow.

"Gone!" Watson nodded on her back, "Disappeared without a trace."

"They always seem to grow back."

"I've noticed that too. I must be part lizard."

"No!" Vicky shook her head, "You're all horny toad. Every last bit of you."

"By Christ you're good at this, Macca."

"Do you mean it?"

"Can't you tell?"

"Am I fuckable then?" she asked, totally in love with the term.

"With a capital 'F', Vick. I mean it, they should put you in the olympics."

"What event?"

"Oh I don't know... synchronised bonking?"

Vicky reached back and patted his flank. "Just making up for lost time. And to think. It almost didn't get off the ground."

"What do you mean?"

"After that dawn surprise."

"Oh," Watson said, "right. You know thinking about that still makes me cringe."

"Well it shouldn't. Just imagine. If I hadn't walked in on you while you were... ahem... busy, none of this might have happened."

"I guess..." Watson conceded, "though it was touch and go there for a while."

"Oh well." Vicky shrugged. "All's well that ends well as they say in the classics."

"Aye. The Universe moves in mysterious ways." Watson replied. "Nothing happens by accident."

"So a wise man once said." Vicky nodded. She fell silent for a moment, then heaved a deep, ragged sigh. "So. Back to the real world tomorrow."

"Real world?" Watson said, unconvinced. "I guess that depends on your frame of reference."

"Yes," Vicky nodded, "of course, you're so right. This is the real word. I can feel it. I can see it, I can touch it, I can taste it, I can-"

"Fuck it?"

"-fuck it, precisely. The world I'm going back to is all make-believe. It's just a construct, an idea, built around money and materialism. It's just egos and rivalries, and envy and desire. But out here. Out here I can be who I'm really meant to be."

"Who?

"Adventure girl." Vicky giggled. "But it's true, isn't it? Back there I'm something, a barrister's PA. Out here I'm someone, I'm actually me."

Watson gave a grunt of dour laughter. "Sorry Vick, I should have warned you. Going to sea can really fuck with your precepts."

After a moments silence, they both spoke at once, and Vicky eventually won the 'you first' duel. "Did you mean it?" Watson asked, "When you said you'd rather just stay here with us? Forever and ever?"

Vicky didn't reply at first, then Watson felt her shaking.

"Macca?" he cried, arching his neck, "Surely not. Not on our last bloody night. For god's sake no blubbing."

"I'm not blubbing!" she blubbed, smearing her eyes. "Yeah, I meant it. But I also meant it when I said it would just ruin everything." Vicky flexed her knees and pummelled Watson's butt with her heels. "You horrible man. You've gone and got me thinking the 'L' word."

"Lewd?" Watson asked, "Lurid? Looney? Lesbian?"

"The other one!" she fumed. "The one I promised myself I'd never ever say. Although... you know... lesbian's cool."

There was a moment's introspective silence then Vicky spoke up. "Naww..." she said, "he must be tired. I can feel the poor little fella going to sleep."

Watson braced his elbows and lifted his hips, extracting himself by degrees while Vicky raised her butt to prolong the sweet agony. His knob fetched up at the ring of her opening and he gave a little jerk, popping free. Vicky uttered a long, satisfied, 'Aaaahhhh' as Watson climbed off. She rolled over. Her eyes were still red and runny from crying, and Watson kissed them, one by one, savouring the taste of her tears. Killing all but the nav-table light, Watson dragged the lightweight doona off the floor, and threw it over Vicky before crawling onto the bed and burrowing-in next to her.

"Why do you think it'd it ruin everything?" he suddenly asked, picking up where they left off. He felt Vicky shrug.

"That's just the way of things." Vicky replied enigmatically. "Don't you think?"

Watson thought long and hard. For the past few days he'd been harbouring his own little fantasy, in contravention of his most devout oath, a fantasy in which Vicky was a permanent fixture. But she was right. The pleasure was all in the novelty, and comfortable familiarity was no match for the chase. "Nahh," he rumbled, "you're probably right. I'm a grumpy old bastard when you get to know me, I pride myself on it. You'd get sick of me sooner or later."

Vicky gave him a squeeze. "Probably." she nodded, then yawned. "And you'd get sick of all that rampant dirty sex."

"I very much doubt that," Watson said, "but let's not put it to the test."

"Anyway," Vicky went on, "this means I'll always have something to look forward to. My next big visit."

"So you're gonna come back?"

"If you'll have me."

"Well," Watson hedged, "as Ally says. You never know your luck in the big city."

"Hmm... Alana. You know, she made a pass at me once. One day, when she was drunk, she wanted to sleep with me. In fact she's done it a couple of times."

Watson's penis gave a twitch. He had his suspicions about the pint-sized pilot, and Vicky's comment only confirmed them. "Alana? Does she like girls?"

"She just loves sex," Vicky said dryly, "and she's not real fussy where she gets it. Ally and Tanya have done it, I'd bet a month's pay. I kissed her once, you know."

"Tanya?"

"Ally."

Watson stiffened. "Nooo..."

"Uh huh," Vicky nodded dreamily. "On the Stream. That morning we came back from Canberra."

"You hussy!"

Vicky turned her head, looking out of the corner of her eye. "Yes, I am, and it's all your fault."

"What if she made a pass at you now?" the old man asked, stroking her cheek.

Vicky smiled sleepily. "I'd drag her into the nearest bedroom and tear off all her clothes, then fuck the living daylights out of her."

"That's my girl." Watson chuckled. "Do you think she's attractive?"

"Attractive? She's a stunner, Damon. Why? Don't you?"

"Well," Watson hedged, "I would climb over her to get to you, but I'd probably get stuck in the middle. For a little while anyway."

"What does that mean?"

"It means yes, I do. Though I have to say she's a little bit scary. I bet she'd be an angry little fuck."

Vicky patted his butt. "I'll get back to you."

"I'd appreciate that. Next visit." They both fell silent for a while, then Watson asked. "What if Beck was there?"

Vicky drew a short, sharp breath. "Are you reading my mind, Mister?"

"Really?"

"You keep out of there, you dirty old man. That's where I keep all my naughty thoughts."

"Well it's not beyond the realms of possibility. You'd best prepare yourself."

Vicky pushed up and looked him in the eye. "Seriously? Me? And Ally? And Beck?"

"Uh huh."

"All at once?"

Watson hefted a shoulder. "Why not?"

"Ohhh... myyyyy... god!" Vicky breathed then lay her head on his arm. "I think my brain would go pop."

"Well something would."

"Fuck!" she swore, "Can you imagine?"

"Well I've tried, but I just keep passing out."

"Wouldn't that be awesome!"

"If you ask me, Macca, it's an odds-on bet. Especially if Ally likes girls. Let's face it, Beck's no shrinking violet. And don't forget the Beck Effect. Ally wouldn't stand a chance."

"No," Vicky shook her head, "she wouldn't." There was a brief silence. "God I wish she was here."

"Alana?"

Vicky shook her head. "No, Beck. Though on second thoughts..."

"She'll be living with you soon."

"How frikken awesome is that? Look, I'm sorry, Darling, I know it means you have to be all on your own, but I can hardly flippin'-well wait."

"At least I'll know she's being well looked after."

"Yes you will, I promise." Vicky was silent for so long, Watson figured she'd just drifted off, but then she scratched her nose and suddenly spoke up. "I wonder what the others are up to?"

"Rodge and Tan?"

"And Beck."

Well, Bragg was probably up to his balls, Watson mused, while Beck was probably halfway up to her elbow. "Beck's in bed, surely, sound asleep. The others are probably watching TV."

Vicky looked up. "You think?"

Watson shook his head. "Definitely not."

* * *

At that very moment, twenty odd kilometres away as the dolphin swims, in the bedroom of a hotel apartment, Beck was on her hands and knees on the bed. Bragg was behind her, gripping her waist, driving as much of his huge weapon as he could into her. Her pussy lips bulged around the monstrous intrusion, bubbling at the margins with a mixture of body-fluids... spit, pussy juice, sweat and semen. The overflow was running down her slit and dripping onto the bed, adding yet another wet-spot to the battle-weary sheets. It was their fifth round as well, hers and Bragg's, while she and Tanya had gone an additional two.

Tanya, at that moment, was on her back in front of Beck, hands hooked under her knees, pulling her legs apart, hips writhing, her pussy full of the little blonde's fist and a several inches of wrist. Head back, eyes closed, Bragg was in a state of rapture, two thirds of his cock powering into the grips of an impossibly tight, incredibly hot, unbelievably slippery tube.

Tanya suddenly came, seizing Beck's wrist and ramming herself with the girl's bony fist, feet flat on the mattress, butt off the bed. Bragg gurgled incoherently at the sight of the blonde's skinny arm, disappearing into his wife's swollen cunt, the pink petals of Tanya's inner lips clinging to Beck's skin. He went flailing over the precipice, his whole body shaking as he jammed his cock into the girl, as hard and deep as it would go, unleashing another load into the blonde's sucking insides. Eyes shut tight Beck bit her lip, unable to tell whether she was coming or going, in the throes of a continuous barrage of multiple orgasms.

Hyper-sensitised in the wake of her climax, Tanya suddenly called a halt, then slowly extracted Beck's arm, inch-by-inch, until the little blonde's hand popped out and Tanya's pussy recoiled. Beck lay her forehead on her crossed arms, belly heaving, her ribs rising and falling in ladders of shadow. Reaching under her, Bragg tweaked and squeezed the girls erect nipples, his prick still spasming sperm into her belly. "Oh my god," he panted, "oh my god. So amazing. So amazing."

Beck stiff-armed herself up and peered over her shoulder at the tall, handsome man. "Rodge. Every time I clear my throat, I can taste your cum."

"I'm not surprised." Bragg huffed and patted her little round butt. "You sucked enough out of me."

"That's not what I mean. I mean your cock's so deep it's just about tickling my tonsils."

"That's what I'm talking about. You are so fuckin' tight you just squeezed it dry. Just like a big tube of toothpaste. Have you been exercising?"

"I think it's you." Beck said, still breathing hard. "You've gotten bigger, I swear. I thought you were going to split me there for a while."

Bragg looked over Beck's lithe, sweating back. "Tanny?"

Tanya rolled onto her side, and lay clutching her convulsing pussy. "Can't talk." she replied, "Still cumming."

Bragg wrapped his hands around Beck's waist and lifted her up, then shuffled on his knees to his wife's side, cock still lodged firmly in the clutches of Beck's pussy. Slowly, carefully, making sure not to breach her, he lay the blonde down beside Tanya, then lay down with her. "Jesus Christ," Bragg exclaimed, as Tanya rolled over and came face-to-face with Beck, "what do you reckon? That was sensational. I thought my nuts were gonna rupture with that cum."

Beck looked over her shoulder at him. "It wasn't too bad from this end, either. Tanny?"

"Baby girl," Tanya replied without opening her eyes, "I swear to god, that little fist of yours... it must have been a cock in a previous life."

Beck giggled, the ructions in her insides making Bragg gasp.

"Honestly, Darlin', it's such a fantastic fit. I might take a cast one day, all the way up to your elbow. I'll turn it into a dildo. The BeckBlasta nine-thousand. I'll sell 'em on ebay."

"Why not make it a full body cast?" Bragg suggested. "We can put it in the Louvre."

"The what?" Beck squinted.

"The Louvre." Bragg said, stroking her hair, "In Paris. Where they keep all the masterpieces. The world's most priceless works of art."

"It would have to be a working model, surely." Tanya said.

"Working on you." her husband guffawed. "In which case we'd better make it the Notre Dame, because watching you fuck is a religious experience."

"Know what?" Beck said sleepily, "Once upon a time, before I met Damon, I used to despise sex. Even the thought of it. And I promised myself, if I could ever get away, I would never ever have sex, ever again. But then I met Damon and everything changed. Everything, including sex. And it's been like an absolute feast ever since."

"Just imagine," Bragg said, cupping her tiny breast, the whole thing fitting neatly in the palm of his hand, "if you'd actually done it. If you'd actually given sex away. None of this would be happening. Macca wouldn't be on Aurora right now having fun with Damon. I wouldn't be here, watching you fist the living daylights out of my wife, while having part of me strangled by your insane little body. I mean what a tragedy, if you'd gone and taken that vow of chastity."

"Wonder where we'd be?" Tanya mused.

"I shudder to think." Bragg said under his breath. "One thing's for sure. The world would have been a much poorer place."

Tanya patted his arm. "And you'd would have been a much richer man."

"Not to mention divorced." Bragg grunted with laughter.

Tanya rolled off the bed onto her feet. "Or on the bottom of the sea with a nice new pair of concrete slippers." she said, heading for the toilet. "Don't worry, I had it all planned out."

"Hear that?" Brag said, wrapping his arms around Beck, "You saved my life." Sweeping Beck's hair aside he kissed the nape of her neck, a deep, wet, sucking kiss that turned the girl's skin to gooseflesh. Beck smiled to herself. His cock felt massive inside her, a weight, a presence, filling her belly and stretching her hole. Bragg had managed an almost perpetual erection- Beck suspected some sort of chemical enhancement- since their first marathon fuck just after lunch. He was still gently humping her, kissing her neck, when Tanya strolled in, drying her hands. Kneeling beside her, she lifted Beck's leg and stooped to look. "Eeeek!" she cried, pointing, "You poor little girl. There's a telephone pole sticking out of your pussy." Swiping the margin of Beck's distended lips, she sucked her finger. "Mmm... delicious, exactly how my new dildo will taste. 'New! The BeckBlasta nine-thousand! Now with complimentary aphrodisiac, cream of sumyung-gurl'."

Bragg was going soft by degrees. Beck shimmied aside, then lay with her shoulders flat on the bed and threw a leg over Bragg's thigh, exposing her cock-swollen pussy. "Ready, Tan? I think he wants to come out."

Tanya repositioned, up on her knees, ready to swoop once her husband popped out. "Don't waste any," Beck warned, "and make sure you save some for me."

"God you're filthy." Bragg chuckled. "The both of you. And I mean that in the nicest possible way."

"Shoosh, you." Tanya admonished. "Waste not, want not."

"A girl needs her protein." Beck affirmed.

Tanya wrapped her hand around her husband's cunt-slicked shaft, helping in its gradual withdrawal. The flared base of his knob fetched up against the ring of taut muscle and he paused, savouring the feel of Beck's tiny vagina, its tone and its tension, its heat. Beck tapped his thigh. "Come on, Rodge, don't keep your lovely wife waiting."

Bragg did as ordered, pulling free with a wince. Tanya dived, shoving Beck's legs aside and suckling noisily on her drooling pussy, before shimmying up the length of the blonde's sweating body and planting her mouth on Beck's. The pair exchanged a long, deep spermic kiss, then Tanya decanted a half-serve of her husband's clotted cum into Beck's waiting mouth. Beck swallowed as Tanya withdrew and settled between Beck's thighs, cum-mining the girl's pink insides, licking her clean as deep as her skilful tongue would reach. She commenced fluttering Beck's clit and was about to slip a finger in when Beck put a hand on her head.

"Tanny! Stop. Stop."

Tanya looked up over Beck's heaving belly. " 'Sup, Darlin'?"

"I'm a little bit on the sore side, Tanny. Sorry. Macca and me have had a fairly busy week, and Roger's put on weight. And girth. And length."